Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around before you do."

With zipper in hand, she slowly turned before he was directly facing her back, and she stood there awkwardly staring at the door. It was framed in white, yet even focusing on the woodwork could not keep her fingers from shaking as she attempted the downward motion necessary to release herself from the dress.

She fidgeted a few moments, until finally she decided she could do this.

The simple fact that she had been undressed before him only a short time ago helped some, though his eyes being presumably closed for the whole event did not help matters.

At that point she stumbled across a realization. She wanted this. She desired to be naked before him. Just as the zipper crept down its length exposing the tender view of her bare back another stiff breeze entered the room from the window right behind her beneath which he sat.

Her body had grown accustomed to the fluctuations in temperature, but the newly exposed portion of her back was now sending shock waves of shivering throughout her body.

This was to be expected, just as dipping your toe in the freezing waters of a swimming pool in hopes of adjusting to the temperature is a great departure from then a few moments later inserting the whole foot.

Wait a minute.

"I can't do this, the window is open! Someone could see me."

She did not want to come across as pleading, but as the words spilled onto the table of conversation she could not help but feel she had.

He waited a moment before replying, as if he was measuring her, and it was of particular note to him that she had not removed her fingers from the zipper nor had she put it back up.

"There is no one out there to see, and they would have a hard time doing so with the curtains drawn. Consider also that you enjoyed it before... Would you rather I open the curtains instead, sweet heart?"

Quietly and with only a small measure of hesitation at first she pulled the zipper down the full length, exposing the very small of her back. He could make out the color of her panties, and he most certainly approved of the purple thong.

She could feel his eyes upon her, absorbing every inch of her back and committing every curve to his memory.

"Now, take it off."

His words were like honey and his voice a violin. She was addicted. There was no turning back now. She reached up with each hand to the straps on either shoulder and as she began to pull them down in turn, she felt a rush of air behind her.

What was happening?

She had no time to react.

His hands suddenly gripped her own, so softly yet with such a firm hold, and his lips were pressed upon the back of her neck giving her small kisses up and down the length of her back.

He held her hands on her shoulder as he worked his way up and down her exposed skin, and as he once more reached her neck where it meets her shoulder he began sucking, flicking his tongue over her as he did.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back to rest against his body, and the heat that emanated from him was incredible. So very warm.

So was she.

His lips began working their way down her right shoulder and with it off came the dress, falling in a heap on the floor, and his kisses trickled down her arm to her hand. He pulled it up to his lips and pressed each fingertip to them in turn.

As the dress hit the floor, she began shaking, and his left arm descended to her waist and ensnared her. He pulled her close to him so that their bodies pressed together.

"Close your eyes."

He need not have asked her, as her eyes had been shut tight since the moment his hands had met her own.

With one swift motion he scooped her up in his arms and tossed her over his broad shoulders. His right hand found its way to her ass and he massaged it thoroughly, and it had been so long since she had anyone pick her up let alone toss her about and shoulder her like a sack of potatoes.

With a long stride he covered the distance to the bed and flung her onto it. She landed down on the soft covers, and the mere fact he had thrown her down onto the bed had her quite hot.

Quite wet.

Instinctively she closed her legs, yet he reached up with his arms and pried them apart. She, ever playful, decided to fight him. She kept them closed as long as she could, but he was too strong. As he opened her wide, again she could feel the warmth of her sex.

Her panties were soaked.

He descended upon her, kissing the lace as he had before, while he worked his way up her midsection to her chest, pulling her bra down and exposing her breasts.

Tongue upon her right nipple, as he rolled it around before biting down on it gently. She winced in slight pain until he began sucking. His left hand had found its way to her other breast, and she was being fondled and licked.

Her eyes closed tight still, she arched her back at the sensation, and he forced her down flat on the bed.

She loved every second of it.

How forceful.

With his legs he kept her own open wide, and he rubbed his hardness up against her. Pressing himself in between her legs, she could feel the incredible bulge pushing into her, and she let a long moan before she bit into his neck.

She felt his hands snake up her as he took turns licking each breast, and soon he had a full hand of her hair and he yanked back on it, causing her slight pain but exposing her neck to him.

With that he began sucking on her neck and held her wrists down above her head. Whispering into her ear, "No noises unless I allow it."

She nodded her head in approval as best she could, and she began sucking his own neck. He melted in her arms slightly, and she knew the length of her reach. She had gotten to him, and she knew it. She struggled with her hands, wanting to run them down his back and remove his shirt to place her tongue on his waist, or take him into her hands..

He would not allow it.

"No moving at all. If you move, I will stop."

How could she not move?!

There was no way she could agree..

Wasting little time he was on the prowl. He released her wrists knowing full well she would not dare move.

Retreating down the length of her body, he pulled the thong off her body, and left it on the edge of the bed.

She was completely shaved, and so he kissed the area devoid of hair, sucking on it until he had left a purple mark upon her..

Her concentration was wavering, and she wanted to yell, to moan, to scream, and to grip his hair and force his tongue inside her swollen lips.

She wanted him to taste her.

She wanted him to fuck her with his tongue.

Spreading her lips open with his fingers, he slid one inside easily, and he began sucking on her inner thighs while he rhythmically pumped his finger in and out of her.

Her body was on fire, and the tingling was mounting in between her legs.

She was already on the edge of climax, and never before had she been brought to such a point quite so quickly.

Biting her lip was all she could do to manage her feelings of desire and his stipulations of remaining still and silent.

He switched fingers in and out of her to adjust for the feelings within her, and she was unable to become accustomed to anything. His lips had completely covered her clit and he was sucking on it, licking against it while he had her in his mouth.

They had discussed the things they had done before, and he knew exactly what she had done and what she liked.

He would test her now.

Having slicked his fingers in her own arousal, he gently teased her ass with one, slowly sliding it in and out.

She shook at first at this new experience, but he held her down firmly with his forearm, and increased the rhythm of his tongue on her clit.

Just as she was at the cliff of ecstasy, he ran up behind her and threw her off. With a finger in each hole, he licked and sucked until she was at that very pinnacle of pleasure.

She could keep still no longer, and she thrust her crotch up at him, his face now completely buried between her legs.

He looked up at her, his eyes so devious and clever, and she looked down at him with a pained look of exasperated delight.

Her hands found his hair and she ran her fingers through his hair.

Quickly he whispered loudly to her between his licks.

"Pull on my hair when you cum."

She nodded her head vigorously, and she pushed his head down into her, his tongue finding its way inside her as his finger slid out and began rubbing her clit.

This was too much and she began shaking violently.

His hair was being ripped from him, and she pulled hard.

Her loud moans echoed throughout the small room as wave after wave of passionate tendrils stole over her.

She was tingling and shaking, and yet still he was not done.

Removing his tongue from her, he placed his finger back inside. She loved the feeling of being finger fucked while he rolled his tongue over her clit.

With the finger inside her, he inserted another, and he began searching for the spot on her as there is one on every woman. He slid his fingers in as deep as he could, and he began grinding at her from within, rubbing up against her from the inside, brushing up against that deep point of pleasure.

She shook and the blood rushed to her head to the point her cheeks were burning and her face was pained and constrained.

Her arms beat down on the bed around her as climax after climax came over her.

At one point he even rolled over, and she was now on her knees rubbing her pussy into his face. She stared down at him as he was between her legs, and she sat her pussy on his face.

He reached up and fondled her nipples until the last orgasm washed over her.

She fell back on the bed, completely exhausted and spent.

Unable to move, he came to her, and rested his head against her chest. Her heart was pounding so heart he was concerned at first, and he just lay there, holding her tightly as her arms were wrapped around him.

Her hair a tangled mess, and her body his veritable playground, she had inserted her foot into the water.

Forty-five minutes of pure pleasure from his tongue had unleashed such a furious finish. Five times she had climaxed in a row, each orgasm building off of the other and becoming more intense and real. She had no thoughts.

The animal within had been fed.

And her body still shook.

There she was.

On his bed.

In his arms.

Her tangled mess of hair matted with the perspiration of her desperation, and yet her appearance was of no concern to her. How unusual was that, she considered, as her chest continued to rise and fall ever quickly. The pounding of her heart was so rhythmic and overt that she was surprised that he did not seem to notice.

No. He did not.

Stealing a glance over at him, she observed him in this quiet setting. It seemed as though he too was now completely spent, and she could hardly blame him.

Never before had she endured such an experience of sensual delicacy and untamed aggression.

Perhaps he had spoiled her. A wry smile formed, and she clutched his arm that he kept wrapped around her waist.

She watched him.

His breathing was erratic at best, but the look on his face was so peaceful. So serene. It was as if he had stolen the mask and garb of an angel and dressed himself to fit the part.

Slightly, he stirred, as she caressed his arm with her fingers. Almost instinctively he clutched her waist hard and pulled her into his chest. She slid across the sheets, and she rested her head on his bare chest.

There he was.

Finally.

After so long, she had finally found her way into the arms of a lover that seemed to recognize more from her than what she presented.

He looked into her, and he saw past the peripheries of which most attach their attention to. It isn't about her body nor even really her mind.

Her.

That's what he wanted.

Every small and tender aspect was important. So relevant. He made her feel as if she was pertinent not just when he was there or when she was giving him something, but eternally.

Her past.

Her present.

Her tomorrow.

Will it be spent with him?

Today shall, she mused.

She shimmied herself in his grasp so that she was facing him, each of them on their sides, and she placed her fingers on his hairy chest, and drew those familiar rainbows on him.

Lost in the purity of this moment, she considered just how wonderful this night had been, and how different than what she imagined.

If only she had known, she would have perhaps acted a little differently. A little more assertive.

I guess he lucked out in that sense. Luck of the Irish, not that either of them were. She just loved rainbows.

Looking into his sleepy self, she unintentionally spoke.

"So are you my pot of gold?"

Twitch.

She wasn't sure if he moved or not, whether his response was voluntary or some unwitting reflex, but she would swear up and down to anyone who might inquire that his eye flickered and he grinned.

Though, really, she has not spent enough time with him to know all of his mannerism or quirks, and she was looking forward to it.

Tracing another rainbow on his chest, she continued to draw it further and further to the boundaries, and even made a ramp of his nipple.

Whenever she would brush past it or even touch it in the slightest, his body would shiver.

Curious about her newly discovered stimulant, she decided to test it further.

Pinch.

Gentle as it was, he still managed a grimace, but she could not differentiate the noise he made.

Was it a sound of pleasure or of pain?

Perhaps both?

Brush.

Again, he shivered slightly, and he gripped her tighter, crushing her hands to his body for the moment.

It would take her a while longer before she could release herself from his grasp enough to tilt her head down.

Lick.

His fingertips curled into claws and she could feel his fingernails brush across her back.

Oh, she liked this.

She began kisses up from his chest to his collarbone, and she dragged her lips across to his neck. There she planted them firmly and began kissing and sucking on him.

Her hands, discovering more of his body, slid behind him and her nails scratched up and down his body.

Shaking noticeably, his eyes shot open, and his breathing regulated itself quickly.

"What are you do-"

She silenced him with a finger pressed to his lips.

Surprisingly, he complied, and she returned to her sucking and clawing, while keeping that finger in place.

He made several noises, though each was guttural at best in description, it was rather easy to understand the significance.

Pleasure.

Spurred onward by this display of acceptance, she decided to move her finger, and as she did he moved his lips forward as if to kiss it.

Immediately, and without much thought, she smacked his face gently in reprimand.

The look he gave her was one of both shock and hunger.

He was ravenous, no doubt, and he was wanting to be fed.

The wheels in her head began turning ever faster, and she knew.

"I didn't say you could kiss me."

Pushing him down onto the bed, she hopped on top of him, and as his hands came up to her breasts to fondle them, she gripped his wrists and flung them back down against the mattress.

"My turn."

Quickly she sunk down on his body and found her lips to his nipples. She began licking them, flicking her tongue over them until they hardened, when she bit down hard and heard the pain in his voice as it emitted through his clenched teeth.

After she bit him, she decided to reward him by sucking on it, swirling her tongue over the nipple while it was in her mouth, all the while looking up into his eyes.

"Is this what you like?" she inquired almost mockingly.

Before he could even reply, she placed a finger back to his lips.

As she straddled him, she reached back with her free hand and found the hardness of his erection in his boxer shorts.

She gripped him tightly in her hand, and began massaging him through the fabric. Sliding down his body, she rubbed her naked self all over his excitement.

Just as she did so, he attempted to thrust himself towards her, but he was met with a glare.

"You are not allowed to move unless I say so. Failure in your obedience means I put on my clothes."

The look of animalistic hunger in his eyes of a fire burning bright, hot enough to scald and devour all in its path, sent shivers up and down her spine.

She loved every moment of it.

Looking into his eyes, she rubbed herself over his swollen erection, only the cloth separating the two of them and she reached down, letting her breasts dangle over his lips.

He did not try to suck on them once.

Then she whispered into his ear.

"Surprise."

Unable to move, or rather not allowed to do so, he lay there as motionless as he possibly could.

His face showed no sign of wear, yet the conflict that boiled beneath the surface of his expression was quite real and incredibly intense.

As she rolled her breasts over his mouth, he struggled to keep his tongue from finding its way to her flesh. Dangling her nipple in between his opened lips, he could sense her taunting him.

How incredibly erotic this was for him, to see her ample bust hanging over him, while he felt her swollen nipples caress his cheeks and lips.

She truly was beautiful to him, but this had brought his desire to a whole different level. The way she moved, slithering across his chest with her abdomen, only served to heighten his arousal.

Such by itself would be more than enough for any individual to attempt to withstand, but just as she brought him to the edge of losing control with her chest, she would rock back down with incredible force on his cock.

Very little pervaded his thoughts, rather only the intense craving for her to undress him so that he might find his way inside of her.

The more she rubbed herself against him, the hotter she herself became, to the point that she could feel just how damp his boxers now were.

She shot him a look of disappointment, but he only returned her stare with one of absolute hunger and excitement.

This caught her by surprise as it dawned on her just what it was. He had not gotten off, no, instead it was her own arousal that had soaked his clothing.

Ordinarily she would be embarrassed at such a thing.

Not tonight.

Her body shook involuntarily at the delightful thought of herself being so wet she could so completely soak his shorts and not even realize it. The incredible warmth that she felt between her legs only further added to the shivering sensation coursing throughout her body.

She reveled in this moment.

His breathing was short, and the gasps that escaped from within intermittently were all that he could do to sustain himself. He had known temptation in his life, hell, he had practiced it thoroughly in ways, but this went far beyond anything he had experienced. Often he had dealt with lust or more primal desires for pleasure, and he found those instances not entirely easy to control, but more so than a situation in which he was mentally stimulated. Ah, when a woman is on his level in that regard, he would find himself searching for reasons to control his urges.

Rare was it that a woman possessed both the physical enticements to push him to the brink of his resolve along with the mental acuity to relax his guard along the way.

She had that and so much more.

So much more.

Her body may as well have been sculpted in the heavens, divine as it was, and her personality while both precious and uncertain held within it such a strength he simply could not ignore. Strength of character and of movement.

Movement in life.

And then there was that intangible that he knew not the name for. That which had her only minutes earlier pensively undressing before him yet would allow her to now seize control of him as she flaunted herself across his rigid body.