Surprise

Story Info
Hunky Chinese college guy gets some in his dorm.
686 words
2.35
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time ever to write an erotic story. Plus English is not my mother tongue. I know it may sucks, but I really want to have your feedbacks to be better. So girls from English-speaking countries, help me out will you?

I'm a 21-year-old boy from China. I'm 75kg in weight and 178cm in height, strongly built. Right now I 'm studying at a university in Chengdu, southwestern China. I 'm crazy about basketball, actually I play for my college. I used to have a girlfriend back in high school. But after high school, we went to different cities for college so we broke up afterwards. But we still kept in touch using text messages.

There's a very beautiful place called Jiuzhai Gou north of Chengdu. Last summer, she wanted to go check it out. Since I haven't seen it either, so we decided to go together. I know that she didn't have a boyfriend then. I used to have one in the first semester, but broke up because we felt we weren't right for each other.

Her college ended 10 days later than mine did, so I just waited for her in my dorm. During those 10 days I thought hard hoping to surprise her when she came. I can still remember all the sex we had in high school. My first time ever was with her, so was she. The first time I touched her breast was in the lab building where nearly nobody goes late at night. The first I felt her pussy was in my home. This may sounds interesting, at that time I didn't know that women's pussies get wet when they are aroused. So I thought they were urine. But she told me that this is the time when her pussy is ready to take my dick. That day we couldn't wait anymore, and we had our first sex ever. It felt wonderful. After that we grabbed every possible chance to make love. There was even once she gave me a blow job in a building which was still under construction. But they were all very traditional. But this time I want it to be special. All my 3 other roommates went home one by one. The day she arrived I was totally by myself.

I went to the train station to pick her up. We took a taxi to my dorm. On our way home, I told her that she can stay at my dorm room and there's gonna be a surprise for her. When we finally reached my room she asked " so what's the surprise?"

"Do you want it now?"

"Why not?"

You see, our beds and tables are joined together. The beds are above the tables. There 's a metal bar attached to each bed to prevent us from falling down when we sleep.

"OK, close your eyes" I said. Then I blindfolded her and got those ropes I prepared. I tied both of her wrists to the bar. Then I took off her jeans and underpants.

"OK, Mike. You don't have to do all this just to fuck me. Remember what we did in high school?"

"Just wait" then I stuck a vibrator in her pussy.

" What is it, Mike, what 's in my pussy?"

"Just wait."

I turned on my computer and played a Japanese porn movie. I advanced to where the girl in it starts to moan.

"Ready?"

"OK. What is it?"

Then I turned on the vibrator.

"Oh, Mike, oh, how can you, oh.....oh" Then she started to moan, real loud, writhing her body.

I then put a chair in front of her, stood on it, and put my fully erect cock in her mouth. She sucked it really hard. She sucked and sucked, after a while as I was about to cum she stopped. I knew she was about to cum too. I pulled out my cock and wanked myself. We cummed the same time.

Turning off the vibrator, I said " so how 's the surprise"

If you wanna mail me, write me. (Girls only please)