Surprise

Story Info
My ex-step-daughter finds me.
3.6k words
4.39
53k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not seen her since my divorce 4 years earlier, but she was still my step daughter, although now 23, and educated, and still very beautiful. Her mother's mother had passed away and I was enlisted to help my ex-wife dispose of the contents of the home. Having come up from Florida, I had spent the day with the ex, doing an inventory of the contents and what course of action would be best. We had gone out for dinner and she was still very upset, understandably, and asked if she could excuse herself to make it an early evening. Of course I had no objections, we were still good friends. Once she departed, I wandered into the adjoining bar and sat down in a corner to have a drink, unwind, and contemplate the next day. As I sat there, nursing a drink, my step daughter came over to me. I was quite surprised. She leaned over to give me a fatherly kiss on the cheek. "How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I just spoke to mom and she told me where she left you."

"Well, how the hell are you, I haven't seen you for a few years?"

"I'm good, and I'm so glad to see you."

"Well you've certainly grown up. You are one beautiful woman now."

"Yes, I guess I was a little bitchy the last time we saw each other after the divorce."

"Well, I can't say that I blamed you. I know it upset you."

"You were always so good to me and I loved you for it."

We went on appreciating each others presence for the next half hour or so, and had a few drinks. At this point she had tilted her chair back against the wall, and was displaying a lot of herself. With her silk blouse obviously having several buttons undone, showing her tantalizing cleavage. I knew she had nice tits. While we all lived in Arizona, she would often come home from school, don her clothes, and get into the pool. On several occasions, I would come home and see her on the raft sunbathing without her bikini top on. She had an awesome body then. I could only imagine what it looked like now. She had on a leather mini skirt with matching high heels that was riding up her thighs as we chatted. As I leaned on the table with both elbows holding up my head in my hands, listening to her, I couldn't help but notice the darkness between her legs. I was trying to determine if she had black panties on. Of course with the subdued lighting I couldn't tell anyhow. She caught me staring.

"So, you're trying to see if I have any panties on, right?"

"No, no, I was just gazing off into space" I stammered.

"No you weren't. You're trying to see my pussy, admit it."

"Well, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Have any panties on?"

"See for yourself." as she raised her skirt up to her waist. No, she didn't have any on and she had a lovely dark bush, trimmed neatly on both sides to a beautiful "V" shape. Oh -- Oh, I was in big trouble.

"You always wanted to see my pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes I did. You were always a beautiful young woman, and now, even more so."

"Wouldn't you like to feel it."

"C'mon, you must be kidding."

"I don't think so" as she brought the chair all the way down to the floor, and reached over for my hand and placed it on her pussy.

"Mom told me that you were the best pussy eater she had ever had. And you loved a hairy pussy. I want you to eat me."

"What are you talking about. . . Your Mom told you that?"

"Yeah, and she also said, that you are a really good fuck, let's go."

She reached in her purse, took out money, left it on the table, stood up, took my hand and we left the bar.

"Where are we going?"

"To your hotel room. I know where it is."

As we drove the short distance to the hotel, my conscience was eating at me. How could I be here, in this moment with my ex-stepdaughter, contemplating having ribald sex with her. Earlier, I had envisioned having great sex with my ex-wife, but that was not to be. Without any conversation, she pulled into the parking lot, and we strode into the lobby of the Hampton Inn, walked to the elevator, and before I knew it, we were in my room. As I turned around to close and lock the door, I could hear the rustling of her clothes. When I turned back, she was standing in the puddle of her skirt, kicking off her heels, and was unbuttoning her blouse. I went over to her to help. She was on her tiptoes, took both hands and held my face in her hands and kissed me with a fierce passion. I kissed her back as our tongues explored each others mouth. I had reached under the blouse to unhook her bra. As the cups fell aside I felt the firmness of her tits against my chest. They were decidedly bigger and firmer than I remembered them. As we broke this first passionate kiss, both of us trying to catch our breath, she said,

"I've been waiting for you for all those years." And she kissed me again.

This kiss was as deep, hot, loving, and passionate as any kiss I've ever had. I slipped the blouse off of her shoulders, the bra falling to the floor with it, broke the kiss, stood back, and said, "Let me look at you."

I took a few steps back to look at her. She was exquisite. Her huge pile of golden locks falling around her shoulders as she took out the clips holding her hair up. She had a body that grown men would die for. Shit, I was a grown man, and I couldn't get enough of her into my photographic mind. I mean, here standing before me was a 23 year old goddess, long flowing hair, sculptured shoulders, really firm 34 tits perfectly formed, a pinkish areola, with absolutely dark suckable nipples, a trim waist that I could probably get both hands around, a perfectly flat belly, a magnificent mound of dark hair on her pussy, with luscious lips protruding gently, slim hips tapering down to gorgeous athletic legs. This picture would be in the memory banks forever. I stood there mesmerized. She was cradling her tits in each hand, massaging them, tweaking them, watching my every reaction. I couldn't say a thing. She looked me in the eyes, and said, "I guess you like what you see, huh?"

I couldn't utter a sound. She came over to me lifted my shirt up and over my head. I started to unbutton my jeans, pull the zipper down, and she grabbed the waist and pulled them down to my ankles. My black jockey briefs were next, and then she got her first look at my hard cock. "Ooohh, nice. But first, I want you to eat me."

She backed up to the bed, sat down, moved herself back a little, and spread her legs a wide as she could saying, "C'mon, eat this hairy pussy."

I stepped out of the pile of clothes, knelt down between her legs and inhaled her aroma. She smelled like lilacs in the springtime. I lowered my head to her pussy, and nuzzled her wispy hair with my nose and chin, all the while licking my way around and savoring her taste. She had bent her legs with her feet firmly planted on the edge of the bed, and said, "Oh please, eat my pussy now."

I licked her outer lips, used both hands to massage her tummy, and moving up to her tits as my tongue found her hole and stuck it in. "Oh yes, more, more." I put my hands on her cunt lips and spread them open. I swirled my tongue around her pussy, sucked her cunt lips gently into my mouth and stuck my tongue in as deep as I could and moved it around. Finding her now engorged clit I sucked at it gently and swirled my tongue around it and flicked it with my tongue. I had maneuvered my one hand between us and had slipped one finger into her cunt. I must have been at this for a good 10 minutes. Her scent was like an addiction to my senses. She became so wet that I could only drink up so much and be able to continue to pleasure her. She had placed both hands on my head and was keeping me on her pussy as she thrust up in her lust to urge me on. I became a little more forceful with the lust raging in me as well, and was gorging on the feast of her pussy and cunt and moving my finger in and out of her like a small cock. She tasted like the sweetest nectar of honey, the tartness of an orange, and the scent of a floral bouquet. She was gasping in short breaths, and murmuring, "Oh shit, oh yes, don't stop, I'm cumming, oh yes, eat me, oh, here it comes."

She was writhing and thrusting her pussy up at me, and shaking her head from side to side. Her orgasm exploded. Her pussy was pulsating and gushing wetness. I shoved my finger as deep as I could and continued to suck on her cunt lips. As her orgasm reached its' peak, her whole body shuttered and then relaxed with her legs just dangling over the edge of the bed. Her eyes were closed and as her breathing slowly came back to normal, I scooted up to kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me and then whispered, "I've never cum like that, ever."

I kissed her again. She said, "Oh my God, I can't wait until we fuck."

I kissed her everywhere I could find skin. My face was still soaking wet from her juices and as I continued to lavish kisses on her, transferring her juices from my face to hers she sucked on my lower lip and then the upper one, and whispered "Oh yes, my juices taste good." I bent my head lower to again suck on those delicious nipples as I massaged, fondled and manhandled each of her tits and she just whimpered "yeah, suck those babies, yeah, oooh, aaah, harder." I got the message that this young nubile goddess wanted it all and she wanted it hard and continuous. I was sucking each nipple in turn, with as much force as I dare and was filling my mouth with as much tit flesh as I could possibly get in.

She held the sides of my head and whimpered, "Oh my God, I love it—suck'em baby, keep sucking!" I had to come up for air, and catch my breath.

With a huge inhalation, while squeezing and massaging her tits, I said, "God, they're so fucking delicious, just like your pussy."

"Could you please fuck my hot pussy right now?" she stammered.

I scooted back down, standing up, and bending over from my feet now on the floor, looked down on her. What a picture! Her legs were spread open and her wet pussy was being parted by her own hands. She was running one of her fingers between her lips, and then grabbed both lips, spread them wide open, and inserted one finger deep into her cunt up to her knuckle. As I gazed at this awesome pink, glistening wet cunt, she removed her finger and said, "Shove your hard cock in this hole baby, please, I need to fuck."

I grabbed both of her ass cheeks, dragged her down to the edge of the bed, raised her legs to my shoulders, positioned my cock with one hand to her cunt, slipped just the head a little into her, and she yelled, "Now, damn it, fuck me!" I rammed my whole cock into her waiting cunt.

"Yes, yes" she yelled, "shove that fucker in my cunt, hard!, fuck me, yeah, fuck me!

I withdrew my cock and immediately shoved it back in as hard as I could. I started a slow rhythm and was really pounding deep into her. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass with each stroke. I was concentrating on pounding her hard so I wouldn't cum as quickly. Each stroke into her was as glorious as any sex I had ever had. Even her hot mother, my ex-wife didn't feel this good. Her cunt was so smooth, and her heat could be felt on my entire shaft, and she was so wet that I was sure it could never get any better than this. As I continued to measure each stroke, I looked down and watched my cock slam into her hairy cunt and each time her tits would jiggle, and her ass cheeks would contract in a coordinated dance of clenching my cock with her cunt muscles, I knew this wasn't going to last much longer. I also knew, that this scene was indelibly etched into my memory banks forever.

No sooner than that thought crossed my mind, she whimpered, "Oh God, you're making me fucking crazy. I'm cuummming, oh God, I'm cummming", she stretched out the last word into about 12 syllables. With one last hard shove, I buried my cock into her up to my balls and spewed two tremendous shots of my own seed into her mixing with her own fiery orgasm. I looked up at her and I thought she had passed out. Her face was beet red, her breathing was gasping for air, her stomach was convulsing, her eyes were closed and her arms lay limp at her sides. As I caught my own breath, and sucked in air, I stammered, "Are you okay babe?" She didn't move or respond. I had to lie down. I withdrew my now softening cock from her drenched pussy, felt the wetness of us both, and pulled her legs off of my shoulders. I moved with a tiring effort to lay beside her. As I collapsed next to her, her hand rode up my leg to hold onto my now deflated, wet cock. No words were needed. After 7-8 minutes, my breathing had returned to approximately normal, and I turned to face her, and kissed her lightly on her cheek. She groaned. We were both satiated. Rest was in order. We must have lain like that for about 30 minutes. Only our normal breathing could be heard. She whispered "My god, I've never ........". Her words trailed off into nothingness. I rallied my thoughts to a human response and said, "What did you say babe?"

Taking a deep breath she said in a less than normal voice, " I've never been fucked so good, ever. Do you know how many times you made me cum?"

"I thought it was pretty awesome myself."

"Awesome?, that's an understatement. You have ruined me."

"Ruined you, how so?" I queried.

"No one will ever be able to satisfy me like that." She said very emphatically.

"Of course they will, it's just some men are better than others you know?"

"Yeah, and we only fucked in one position"

I knew this wasn't likely to happen again and as I was thinking about that she said,

"Would you like some pictures to remind you of our time together?"

"Sure," I said, "but how?"

She rolled over on her side, reached over the side of the bed, retrieved her purse, dug in and came out with a digital camera, held it up and said, "Here's how"

I was really shocked, and couldn't muster up an appropriate response. "You know how to operate this don't you?" she queried.

"Of course" I responded.

So I took the camera from her, examined it to see if indeed I knew how to operate it, and said, "OK, now what?"

She had raised herself up on her elbows and said, "How do you want me?"

Trying to be cute, I said, "Anyway I can!"

She giggled and said, "OK, you take them, I'll pose and tell me what to do."

I'm not a photographer, so I didn't know where to begin. Thankfully it was similar to my own digital camera so there was no problem. She laid on her side, with one leg at an angle, hiding her pussy, with her one arm draped over her luscious ass, and her magnificent tit leaning towards the bed from the weight. Click. Then she rolled onto her back, with her legs together, with her perfectly trimmed hairy pussy, both hands behind her tangled golden hair, and her tits proudly almost standing up, reclining with a lascivious smile on her face. Click. Then she raised both legs, grabbed on to her ankles, spread her legs, her pink wet cunt lips glistening from her wetness. Click. Lowering her legs down to the bed, she spread them wide, and with both hands, spread her cunt lips. Click. Then she got up and kneeled on the bed with her glorious tits, both hands in her crotch, looked up at me, licked her lips. Click All the while, my limp cock was dangling down and now showing new signs of life.

She noticed this and said, "Oh goody, I must be exciting you again, it's getting hard."

With that comment, she turned around on the bed, with her ass up in the air, head down on the bed, and reached around under her and with both hands, spread her ass cheeks and said, "How'd you like to stick that hard cock in here?"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I tossed the camera on the bed, reached out to her tiny waist, dragged her to the edge of the bed positioning her with her legs spread as far as she could, reached with one hand to her pussy, which was dripping wet and slathered my hard cock with her juices. I teased her little pink rosebud and got it a little wet, and she screamed, "C'mon shove that fucker in "

With one slow motion, I gently put my cock in a little at a time, thinking that this was virgin territory. Boy, was I wrong! She twisted herself in some fashion, grabbed my thighs to bring me forward and rammed her ass back to impale me in her ass. I slid in with no resistance. This was obviously not new to her. I started to pump gently and slowly and she yelled, "No, No, shove it in harder and faster, C'mon fuck my ass!"

I held on to her hips and began pumping her with deliberate hard strokes. What an unbelievable feeling! Five, six, strokes and she began yelling, "Yes, yes, fuck, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming." That was all it took for me to slam into her, and explode into her.

"Oh shit, I love to fuck!" she yelled, as she rammed her ass back on me. I was panting and gulping for air, as the sweat poured down me. I stopped in that position trying to calm down holding her hips to keep her still. My legs were shaking and my breathing was labored and I leaned over her resting my head on the small of her back. In a few minutes, her legs gave out from her position, and she collapsed on the bed, face down with me on her back. We stayed that way for what seemed like an hour. As we both stopped shaking and regained a sense of calmness, I slid off of her back and slithered down to the foot of the bed on the floor with my head resting on the edge of the bed. I have no idea how much time had passed, but the next thing I knew she had grabbed my hand, standing up above me, and was saying that we need to shower.

The hot water felt good. As I stood there with the water beating down on us, with both hands against the wall over my head, she reached down to fondle my very limp cock and soaped me up. I let her play for a few moments. It wasn't about to react. When it was my turn, I soaped her up with both hands roaming all over her tits, tweaking her nipples, washing her hairy pussy, making sure I didn't get any soap in her slit (I know that burns) then running my soapy hands between her cheeks and gave careful attention to her rosebud, slid down her legs, and back up in a massaging movement.

We toweled each other off, and headed to the bed. I turned the covers down, and we slid in between the crisp white sheets. I was spooned up against her, cupping her tit, and dropped off to a blissful sleep. When I awoke about 6:15, with the sun streaming into the room, I looked for her, and she was gone.

The next day, returning to my hotel room after the days activities with my ex, I opened the door to my room, and there on the floor was an envelope. I reached down, picked it up and read on the face of the envelope, "Now, you'll never forget" Upon opening the envelope were the pictures I had taken.