Surprise!

Story Info
She surprises him in a way he could have never predicted.
1.2k words
4.16
69.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newwriter17
newwriter17
50 Followers

I thought our Friday plans were simple. I was gonna swing by her work to have lunch. Little did I know she had a lot more planned than I bargained for...

I woke up, as usual, a bit after she'd already left. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, and then into the den to start working. As soon as I sat down at my desk, though, I saw her note.

Hi baby-

I have plans for you today. But you have to follow my instructions exactly. First, I want you to spend the next 15 minutes masturbating. You can look at porn, fantasize, or do whatever you want to get yourself as hard and close to coming as possible, but whatever happens, DO NOT have an orgasm. If you do, I'll be seriously disappointed.

When your 15 minutes are up, stop masturbating and let your erection die down. If it helps, take a cold shower. Once you're soft again, go into the kitchen and put on what I left for you on the counter. But whatever you do, don't go into the kitchen until you've completed the above task.

xoxo Me

I read the note twice, surprised and a bit confused, but also aroused. I love it when she's sexually playful. I could feel an erection growing in my boxers already, so I wasted no time in beginning my assigned task. I clicked through a few webpages on the computer, the images of naked and half-naked girls only supplementing the excitement that the note was inducing. I got hard...really hard...so hard I had to stop a few times to keep myself from exploding in my own hand. Finally the 15 minutes were up, and I let go.

It took probably another 15 minutes for the massive erection to die down. I tried to distract myself by reading some email messages, but my excitement was palpable. Finally I felt I was soft enough to head for the kitchen. When I got there, I found an assortment of items. The first thing I saw was the chastity belt we'd bought a year before but rarely used. Next to it was a small padlock, opened, and a pair of silk, women's panties. Finally, there was another note.

Put this on and lock it. Don't worry...I have the keys with me, hehe.

Once it's on, put on the silk panties. I always thought it'd be funny to make you wear little girl undies. Ha ha!

I'll see you at lunch.

And that was it. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I decided not to second guess her. I slid the plastic sheath over my cock quickly before I could get too aroused again, locking it securely to the ring around my cock. I had no key, so now I was totally at her mercy. After it was secured in place, I slid on the silk panties. The texture aroused me a bit, and my cock grew rapidly inside the plastic enclosure, pushing painfully on the sides for several minutes before I calmed down. Finally, I slid on the rest of my clothes and got ready to go to a lunch at which I had no idea what to expect.

***

When I arrived at her office, she greeted me with a hug, pressing up against me so, I was sure, she could feel if I was wearing the device she'd left for me. When she felt it, she smiled and licked her lips. But she said nothing about it. Instead, she told me her friend Dana would be joining us for lunch. I liked Dana — she was attractive and fun — but as she hugged me hello I consciously had to keep some distance between our bodies. I certainly didn't want her to feel what was locked between my legs.

As the three of us headed to the food court across the street, I kept imagining that Dana was staring at my cock, as if she knew. I knew it was only in my mind, but it was a constant source of distraction. As for my girlfriend, she seemed to know exactly what I was thinking and wore a sort of calculating smirk the entire walk to lunch.

The meal was as normal as can be, filled with average conversation and nothing unusual, not that I suspected differently. I was, admittedly, often distracted by the accouterments that adorned my cock under my jeans, but we chatted away like at any other midday meal. That is, until we were about finished.

Dana stood up to leave before us, insisting that she had to get back to work. As she did, my girlfriend stopped her.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?"

Dana nodded as my girlfriend gestured to me.

"You know it's his birthday next week."

I looked up, surprised and confused that I was being brought up. She went on...

"Well I got him a great present, but I don't want him to find it early so I locked it up. But knowing him he'd probably steal the keys so he could peak ahead of time."

My eyes widened as both girls looked at me, grinning. And that's when I saw them. Two brass keys hanging from a ring looped over my girlfriend's finger, keys which, I knew, must fit the lock secured between my legs. A wave of nervousness shot through me as my girlfriend went on.

"Would you hold on to these for the weekend for me so he can't get ahold of them," she smiled, passing the keys over to her friend.

"Of course," said Dana, and she gave me a slightly wicked smile. She must have assumed I was just being teased with a mystery gift, but I knew better. My girlfriend excused herself to the bathroom, and, as she got up, she reminded her friend, "Even if he asks for the keys while I'm gone, don't give them to him." She paused for emphasis. "Even if he begs."

Dana just laughed and dropped the keys into her purse. "Never!" she bellowed, making my cock twitch in its cage. I pretended to laugh it off, but all I could think of was what other devious plans my girlfriend plans my girlfriend had made for the weekend. And how much, really, was she planning to tell Dana...

***

The last few minutes of lunch passed quickly, and, as we got up to leave, the girls stepped a few feet away while I cleared the table. I looked over to see them talking in hushed tones, and, just as I did, Dana looked at me and laughed a bit. I had no idea why, or what they were talking about, but of course my mind flew. I didn't really think my girlfriend would tell her the whole truth, but, then again, I didn't think she'd lock up my cock and give the keys to one of her friends.

As we walked away, my girlfriends hand brushed past my cock, and I noticed her smile in delight as she felt the plastic prison still wrapped around my frustrated cock. "You're gonna suffer tonight," she whispered with a grin.

To be continued...

newwriter17
newwriter17
50 Followers