Surprise

Story Info
The early birthday
1.1k words
3.57
40.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isoslo
isoslo
1 Followers

I was in the Navy and being sent to a school. Luckily, my wife of three years would be accompanying me.

We were residing in base housing, and had gotten to know our upstairs neighbors. The husband worked a second job and was rarely home before midnight. His wife, Judy, and my wife, Sandy, had become fast friends.

Both Judy and Sandy were in their mid-twenties.

Judy had blond hair and carried a little extra weight, but was definately a head turner.

Sandy had brown hair and had recently had our first child, so she still had a bit of the "baby weight" yet to lose.

One night while watching tv, Sandy mentioned that Judy said she and her husband hardly ever had sex anymore. She said that Judy stated she was so horny she was ready to scream.

I asked Sandy how that happened to come up and she said that they had recently shared sexual notes. Judy said she loved to give head but her husband would not go down on her.

I asked Sandy what she said about us. She said that the separations we experience were often long and lonely, and that we had agreed to an open marriage while apart.

Sandy also said that she told Judy that she loved me dearly, but she used those separations to search for big dicks, as I was only 6 1/2" on my best day. She had also told Judy that I loved oral sex; especially giving until begged to stop.

A few weeks later Sandy said that she was going to take a shower and fall asleep watching tv. That was fine with me as I was in my chair reading a book.

While she was in the shower, Judy knocked on the door and I invited her in. She was in her usual short shorts and t-shirt. We talked while waiting on Sandy to get out of the shower, then Judy went to the bedroom to talk to her.

My chair faces away from the hallway, and not five minutes later, a pair of hands reached down from behind me and start rubbing my nipples. I almost jumped out of my skin as Sandy whispered for me to be quiet as Judy was in the bathroom.

Sandy knows that I have extremely sensitive nipples, and I lose all of my will power and inhibitions when they are played with.

I told her to stop, but she just giggled and told me she could hear when Judy was coming.

Judy was taking what seemed to be forever to come out, and I was getting more and more turned on. I now had my dick in my hand and I once again asked Sandy to stop.

As Sandy told me not to worry, Judy's hand reached down and grabbed my dick. I looked back at them both just as they both yelled "Surprise".

I was speechless.

At this point Sandy went around and said that she wanted to watch me get my early birthday present. All she had on was a towel, and she took that off before sitting down on the couch.

Judy had moved in between my legs and continued playing with me. I looked over at Sandy, who had raised her feet up onto the couch cushion, spread her knees and was playing with herself while never taking her eyes off of us.

Judy leaned over and went down on me. By now i had relaxed and was into the moment. I began running my fingers through Judy's hair.

She was going ever so slowly. Licking up and down my dick, and then suddenly swallowing it all in one quick gulp, causing my hips to involuntarily raise up off the chair.

I took a moment to look over at my wife and she was furiously fingering her pussy. When she saw me watching, see said "Here it comes".

I knew what was about to happen, so I pulled Judy's head up so we both could watch Sandy come.

She is a squirter, and this time she shot come everywhere. It was as if her pussy exploded. The couch cushion was soaked. She was sloppy wet when she finally began to calm down.

All Judy could say was that she had no idea that a woman could squirt like that. She immediately turned around and began sucking me like a wild woman.

It did not take long for me to shoot a huge load down her throat while she moaned.

It only took me a moment to tell Judy to get in the chair and let me have some fun.

She jumped up, removed her shorts and jumped into the chair. She pulled her feet up just as my wife had done, and I immediately buried my face in her.

She moaned "yesss" and I began lapping her juices. After a couple of minutes of hard licking, I slowed down and began to enjoy the newness of her.

She was wanting to come so badly she had grabbed my head and was grinding into my face.

When Judy let up for a second, I spread her lips and pushed my chin into her entrance and began to lightly flick her button with my tongue. She went still for a few seconds as I continued.

When I increased the pressure to her entrance with my chin, I also began rapidly tonguing her clit.

She started to hump my face fast and hard while saying "Don't stop" over and over.

Judy's thighs were slapping my temples as she was holding my head and bucking furiously into my face.

Suddenly, I could feel her juices running down my chin. She got stiff as a board for a moment and then started vibrating all over.

It was all I could do to continue licking her as she came for what seemed a long time.

After Judy started to relax, Sandy, whom to be honest I had forgotten about, called for me. I looked over to her and she was once again laid back and fingering herself.

She said "Fuck me honey".

I knew that meant she wanted it fast and hard. There was no love at that moment in the way I pounded her. The harder and faster I went, the more she wanted.

While I was coming, she came again and another couch cushion was soaked as our bellies slapped juices everywhere.

Once we all settled down, there was a lot of giggling and a huge "thank you" from Judy as she returned upstairs before her husband got home.

As Sandy and I lay in bed that night, I told her that I owed her one.

Sandy replied: "Make it a BIG one!!!"

isoslo
isoslo
1 Followers