Surprise after Work

Story Info
The first meeting of an online Dom and sub.
4.2k words
4.4
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in your living room sipping tea waiting for you to arrive home from work. I have been here for a while having brought a large number of items in my black bag and preparing your house for the evening entertainment.

I hear the door open and close and then your footsteps. As you enter your living room you see me and I can instantly read your face. First the panic that there is a man in your living room and then shock as you recognize that is me and that I am in your home. We have never met in person as we met and have gotten to know each other online. You have been my online sub for a bit over a year now and we have been talking about getting together "offline" for some time.

I am sitting comfortably in your chair, dressed in black slacks and a white dress shirt that is neatly pressed. I have learned to read your face after countless hours of online chatting and can see it light up as you realize it is me and you start to come towards me lifting your arms for a hug.

Without returning your smile I stare at you, emotionless. "Kneel" I say firmly, watching you stop for a moment as you contemplate before dropping to your knees. I observe your posture for a moment as I get up to walk around you, letting you squirm inside.

Impressed with your posture and the fact that you have not moved as I walked around you. I finally say "Good girl" letting you soak in the praise for a moment then "Look at me" my words firm as I stare into your eyes, I watch your eyes lift to mine. "Who loves you?" I ask.

I see you smile as you answer, "You do." Your eyes following my hands as I pull a wooden rod from my rear pocket and instruct you to lift your hands, palm up.

Watching your face drop as your eyes shift to the floor and you lift your hands as directed. "Did I tell you to lower your eyes?" watching your eyes quickly come up to mine. 'SLAP!' I strike the palms of your hands over and over until your hands glow red, keeping eye contact with you the entire time.

I place the rod in your hands and ask once again who loves you. You are staring into my eyes still as you respond, "You do, Sir."

"Much better" I tell you with a softer tone. I leave the rod sitting in your hands as I return to the chair and take a seat. Staring into your eyes again,

"Who owns you?" I ask and you immediately respond, respond "You do Sir."

"Do you love me?" I ask, and your face lights up as you respond, "Yes Sir."

"Do you trust me?" I ask, and you respond quickly, "Yes Sir".

I instruct you to rise and to bring me the rod and I place it in a large black bag sitting next to the chair. Staring into your eyes "Strip" I tell you simply and I watch as you quickly shed your clothes dropping them to the floor until you are standing before me wearing nothing but the day collar I had gifted to you. One hand over your breasts, the other over your pussy, and your face bright red as you stand in place.

I frown at you and give you your next instruction, "On your hands and knees" I watch your face lose its glow as you drop to your hands and knees. "Come here" I tell you and watch as you crawl across the floor to me. I move you into a position in front of me so I have access to your ass without having to reach far.

I reach into my bag, not saying anything as I notice you watching me pull out a large wooden paddle. I rub your ass with it for a bit, still silent, just rubbing small slow circles on your ass. Then suddenly 'Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!' striking your ass firmly before I stop and rub it again as I hear you softly say, "Thank you Sir" causing me to smile.

I proceed to give you another 20 paddles, with you thanking me each time before I sit back in my chair. "Is that how I expect you to treat your clothing?" and you promptly respond no Sir. "Now go fix it" I tell you sternly. I am somewhat surprised that you crawl across the floor rather than walk. You gather your clothing, fold them neatly, and crawl with them placing them neatly on the coffee table before crawling back to me.

As you return to me, I reach down and lift you onto my lap. I kiss you and hold you close. "How was work?" I ask. You tell me about your day as I cuddle with you, touch you, and kiss you. We chat comfortably for a bit. We easily fall into conversation, just like we do many days, with the difference being we are not staring into a screen.

Suddenly I grab your hair firmly, turn your head to mine, kiss you roughly, my tongue shoving into your mouth and dominating it. I pull away, still holding you by your hair, holding your face a few inches from mine, and staring into your eyes "Is my girl ready to go play now?" I ask.

You try to nod your head as you respond "Yes Sir". I reach up and remove your day collar, setting it on a table near me. Reaching into my bag, I pull out a thick brown leather collar with a silver ring on it. I place it on your neck, tightening it firmly in place. I then reach in and bring out matching wrist and ankle cuffs, and place them on you gently.

I take your face in my hands, move my face to yours, and kiss you tenderly before pulling away "I love you". I then stand abruptly dropping you to the floor and bending down I attach a leash to your collar, grab the black bag, and start walking towards your bedroom. I can feel the leash tighten as you struggle to get up and move trying to catch up with my long strides.

I see your eyes go wide upon entering your bedroom; I had been busy preparing for this. The room is surrounded with candles creating odd shadows on the walls as the flames flicker and dance. I let you look around for a moment as you take in everything before yanking your leash and pulling you to me.

Moving you to a rope suspended from an eye hook in the ceiling I drop your leash admiring how it dangles between your breasts as I grab your hands and lift them over your head, attaching the cuffs to the rope. I pull the rope, stretching you until you are standing tall. As I walk around, I see your eyes following me.

Walking up beside you, I smile at you kindly, then grab your nipples and pinch them hard, twisting them as my smile fades, "Eyes forward." I take the spreader bar and walk up behind you and set in on the floor. My hands slide from your ankles up your legs lightly, sliding between your thighs "Spread your legs," I instruct you and I watch your legs spread as you are forced to stand on your tiptoes.

I gently run my fingers and hands up and down your legs, getting close but never touching your pussy. My hands run slowly down to your right leg to your ankle and I attach the spreader bar to the leather cuff, then running back up your right leg, my fingers sliding across your pussy and back down your left leg. I force your legs a bit wider and attach the bar to your left ankle. You are now mostly suspended by your wrists, if you stand tall on your toes you can relieve the pressure from your arms.

Walking up behind you, standing so my clothed body is pressed against your naked body I reach my hands around to cup your breasts, my mouth biting your ear lobe as I knead them gently. My fingers reach to your nipples and I rub them making them harder and release your ear lobe, whispering in your ear "Mine".

My hands slide down your body, down your belly, down your pelvis, to your pussy. A finger of both hands sliding down your pussy to your thighs and back up your pussy. One hand starts to rub in circles and the palm of my hand resting over your clit, pushing down firmly with one finger between your lips while I lightly pinch your lips between my fingers.

Sliding a hand up your body lightly, tracing around your breasts, around your areolas, over your nipples, up your chest, along your neck, along your jaw, then into your mouth. "Suck my finger, get it wet," I tell you. I feel your lips wrap around my finger and your tongue licking it as you suck eagerly. Then I feel you open your mouth as your tongue gets my finger nice and wet.

I pull my finger from your mouth and move it down, the fingers on my other hand now spread your lips open as my wet finger slips between your lips and rubs along your hot pussy and clit. A finger teasing at the entrance to your pussy, slowly penetrating you. I continue teasing you until you are soaking wet and my finger is easily fucking you.

Stopping abruptly, pulling my hands away, I step away from you. I grab an arm and pull it causing you to spin in slow circles. Your toes dragging along the floor as you spin. I leisurely walk to my bag and get a flog before returning, watching you spin in a couple of circles before I reach out and stop you.

I stand behind you and run the flog from your ass up your back letting you feel the leather straps against your skin. I step back and swish the flog through the air a few times letting you hear the sound, making you anxious for the first hit. You have flogged yourself before for me, but this will be the first time anyone else has done anything like this to you.

Softly dragging the flog along your back again, then a few more swishes before I finally strike and the leather straps come down on your upper back. I do not hit to hard but enough to cause you to wince. I continue whipping your back with the flog moving it up and down your back side from your shoulders to your thighs.

Once your back side is a nice shade of red, I walk around to your front and place the handle of the flog against your teeth. I watch as you immediately open your mouth and I slide the handle into your mouth, watching you bite down on it.

Leaving you, I walk from the room, ensuring my footsteps are loud so that you can hear me walking through your home. Walking to the kitchen and getting myself some water and filling a water bottle for you. I come back to the bedroom and approach the rope. I lower it a couple of inches so that your feet are on the ground, relieving much of the pressure from your wrists.

"Open your mouth." I instruct you and as you do, I catch the flog as it drops and squirt water into your mouth, watching as some of the cold water splashes off your tongue and onto your chest. I keep giving you water until you have had your fill.

Setting the water down, I kneel in front of you and start to massage your pussy, my fingers playing with you, and making you excited. I then pull a vibrator from my pocket and turn it on and apply some lube to it before running it over your clit. I continue massaging your clit and playing with your pussy as your excitement builds, listening to your breathing and watching your body as you approach orgasm. Kneeling there, I continue to administer pleasure to you, until finally I hear the words "May I cum, Sir?" you ask.

"No." I respond firmly as I start to rub harder and apply constant pressure, listening to you moan louder and louder. Finally I tell you "Cum for me" and watch your body convulse and your legs quiver as you finally have your release. Your body sagging and hanging from the rope for a few moments as you recover.

As I watch your orgasm subsiding, I reach down and remove the spreader bar from your ankles. You are now just hanging by your wrists, recovering, and barely notice the change. I stand and lower the rope, watching as you move your legs beneath you to stand. Moving in front of you, staring into your eyes as you look straight forward, I reach out and grab your nipples roughly "Whose body is this?" I ask.

Your eyes move up to stare into mine "It is your body, Sir" you reply with a slight smile. I grab your leash and lead you to your bed where I have thrown a soft blanket over your covers and lie you on your back on the bed. Grabbing a length of white rope from the floor, I lift your right leg, pulling your heel to your ass and wrap the rope firmly around your thigh and calf, making seven wraps and tying it off securely. I pull your right wrist to your ankle and clip the wrist cuff to the ankle cuff. I then do the same with your left side.

Taking some light chord and grabbing your left breast I wrap the chord firmly around the base of your breast, I circle your breast with it five times, each wrap just a bit tighter then tie the chord off. Repeating the process to your right breast. I step back and admire my work and your body.

Once more I return to my bag and bring out a crop and sit it on the bed next to you and begin lightly hitting you with the crop, starting at your belly and making my way up to your breasts, then back down to around your pussy. Your eyes wide as you watch me.

I start hitting you very softly, just tapping, and as I continue to administer the smacks and your body adjusts to the pain I increase the pressure. I continue smacking your torso until I can make out a light red glow. Noting that your breasts are getting harder from the rope binding them. Reaching for my black bag, I return the crop and pull out a blindfold, securing it and ensuring that you cannot see.

I get up from the bed and walk around it watching you, admiring your body, and making you wait in anticipation. Trying to imagine how your ears are attempting to follow me. I then take out a low heat candle from my black bag. I watch you wait in silence as the wax begins to melt in the glass candle

I pour a small amount of wax onto your belly. Watching your stomach muscles tighten and listening to your quick intake of breath from surprise. Pouring a line of wax from your pelvis up your stomach, between your breasts, and to the base of your neck, admiring the red wax on your skin.

I let you rest a moment as you adjust to the sensation before starting to pour wax directly over your breasts, circling slowly to your nipples until I finally cover them completely in wax. I continue to slowly pour wax over your body, moving down inch by inch occasionally stopping so the wax can gather in the candle so I can pour a stream rather than drip it on your body.

Covering your torso in wax, moving down your body, and around your pussy to cover your thighs. I slowly circle your pussy with drips of hot wax until dripping a little directly onto your pussy lips. I stop as your body tenses and letting the melted wax accumulate in the container. Once I feel there is a large enough pool, I pour it onto your pussy. A steady stream of hot wax, until your pussy is completely covered. I set the candle down on your dresser and return to the bed admiring your body as the red wax covers much of you and seems to accentuate your curves.

Reaching into my bag once more I bring out a leather strap then I pull your body to the edge of the bed so that your head is dangling over slightly. I stand over your head as I slowly unzip my pants and pull my cock out, rubbing it across your face. Watching your mouth eagerly wrap around my cock, I pull away and firmly slap your right breast with the leather strap. Listening to you scream out Oww! I lower my cock to your face "Did I tell you that you could suck me?" I ask you.

"No Sir" you reply as I continue to rub my cock across your face and your lips. You have told me over and over how badly you want to suck my cock, how you want to please me. After a few minutes I tell you to open your mouth. I let you suck my cock in, licking it, and sucking my balls. I let you pleasure me until I am rock hard. It does not take long as I admire your body, your legs tied, tits tied, wearing your leather collar you're your body covered in the red wax.

Once I know your full attention is focused on sucking my cock, I run a Wartenburg wheel along your left breast and feel you stop sucking as your body reacts to the sudden change. "Smack!" a firm slap with my leather strap on your right breast again and I smile as you attempt scream "Ouch!" around my cock. "I did not tell you to stop" I inform you as I firmly smack the other breast with the strap.

I begin pumping my cock into your mouth and running the Wartenburg wheel over your chest. I vary the intensity as I run the wheel over your skin, enough that I know you can feel the sensation of the little spikes running over your skin. Then hard enough to make you call out and stop sucking my cock. Each time you stop, the leather strap coming down across a breast to remind you to continue.

Setting the strap down, I start pulling the wax from your body. As I remove the wax, I run the wheel across your tender skin. My cock pulsing in your mouth as I drive in deeper and harder. Finally grabbing your hair firmly I fuck your mouth hard for a few moments and then release my load into your throat. I look down and am proud that only a small amount seeps from your lips as you suck on me.

I pull myself from your mouth and wash my cock off as I look down at your body. I remove the blindfold and release your tits from the chord, watching you wince as blood rushes back to them. I massage your tits gently and remove the remaining wax from your body. Releasing your wrists from your ankles and removing the ropes on your legs, I watch as you stretch your legs out and admire the rope lines in your skin as you do so.

After you relax for a few moments, getting your blood circulating again, I then roughly grab your hair in my fist and lift you up. I drag you by your hair, your body struggling to keep up to a padded bench. Pulling your body over the bench and shoving your face into it. I clip your wrists to the legs and ankles to the legs of the bench.

I get the large wooden paddle and come back to you, rubbing your ass with it for a few moments. Then 'SMACK!' I firmly bring it down across both ass cheeks. "Ouch!" you yell out. "What do you say?" I ask and feel proud of you as you respond thank you, Sir.

I kneel down near your head, kissing the top of your head "You have been waiting for me to properly paddle you haven't you?" I ask and you quickly reply "Yes Sir." "Good girl. I want you to thank me each time I strike you and ask for another until you can take no more, do you understand?" I ask locking eyes with you.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, another please." I kiss you tenderly before standing beside you again, rub your ass a few times, than 'SMACK!' followed by "Thank you sir, another please" promptly. 'SMACK!' harder this time you cry out then "Thank you Sir, another please." 'SMACK!' "Thank you Sir, another please", continuing on, each strike a bit harder as I move along your ass and thighs. I see tears streaming down your face until finally 'SMACK!' and you scream out "ARGH, OUCH, YELLOW SIR YELLOW!"

I move behind you, unzip my pants, and slide my cock along your pussy, rubbing the head against your clit for a moment. Than driving it in fully in one hard stroke and listening to you call out "Fuck!" I start fucking you with long deep strokes, listening to you moaning, calling out, and mumbling. I continue to fuck you harder and harder until the bench is rocking on the floor, your body trying to drive back into me but not able to do more than raise your hips slightly as I drive into your hot pussy.

I can tell by your moaning and talking that you are getting close to orgasm. I grab your hips firmly, my fingers digging into your flesh and slam into you harder than ever until I hear you beg "Please Sir, may I cum? PLEASE!!"

I slam into your for another minute as your body squirms beneath me and finally respond "Cum for me" as I release my seed into your forcefully. Keeping my cock buried in you as I feel your pussy convulse around me and you scream out as you have an intense orgasm. Your pussy clenching and releasing against me like waves. I wait until your body settles and you calm down before I pull out, walk around, and instruct you to clean my cock off. I watch as you eagerly lick our juices from my cock, sucking it completely clean before I put my cock back into my pants and zip them back up.

Walking over to the corner of the room I grab a stout wooden cane and walk back to you holding it in front of you, "Are you ready?" I ask you. I know you have fantasized about being caned since before we met and am curious if you are really up for it now that it is before you.

12