Surprise Anniversary

Story Info
She insists on anniversary celebration.
797 words
3.95
32.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my wife a quick kiss as I headed out the door to drive the sitter home. Today was our anniversary. Fifteen years! We had been out to a very romantic dinner. She had hinted that she had bought something special for later and I was horny as hell. I wanted to drop the sitter quickly and get home to celebrate.

As we pulled out of the driveway, the sitter, Kami, commented, "You guys sure look happy. Not every couple seems so happy after fifteen years."

"Yeah. I guess we are pretty lucky," I replied, mostly focusing on driving and not the conversation.

"And I bet you are eager to get back home for some romance, huh?" she giggled.

"Huh? I don't think..."

"Oh, it's okay, Mr. M. I'm not a kid anymore. We don't have to pretend that I don't know married couples probably have sex on their anniversary."

"Well...yeah...I guess."

Kami had been our sitter for several years but our conversations had never been like this. I felt...embarrassed.

"Ya know, Mr. M, it is kind of an anniversary for us, too. I mean, I've been your sitter for five years. Have you ever thought that maybe...we should have our own little celebration?"

As she said that, she reached over and planted her hand right between my legs!

"Kami! No! I mean...no, we shouldn't have our own celebration! This seems totally wrong!"

"Oh it might seem wrong, Mr. M...but this little bump I'm feeling tells me you still want to celebrate."

I was shocked...and aroused. Her hand was already massaging and stroking my cock which, much to my dismay, was rapidly reaching full erection.

"Kami, you should stop. I'm trying to drive here and this is just wrong."

Her hand continued as she asked, "Mr. M, can you honestly tell me you've never once thought about me in this way? I mean, come on, the 'hot babysitter' is one of the most common fantasies. I'm not bragging that I'm hot, but I do have a young, tight body. So can you tell me you've never thought about it...maybe when you were trying to get it up with Mrs. M?"

"Kami! I shouldn't even be discussing this with you!"

"I tell you what, Mr. M. My house is just around the corner. We're almost there. So why don't I just rest my hand right here until we get there and then we'll be all done with our own little celebration. Then you can run home to Mrs. M., enjoy the rest of your anniversary and not even think about me."

I pressed a bit harder on the accelerator as I felt a sense of urgency building in my cock.

"I bet she's slipping into a sexy pair of panties right now. Maybe putting a little perfume between her little tits. She'll be ready for you. Of course, you got hard pretty quickly so I'm guessing you are pretty eager. But maybe you'll give her a couple of minutes in heaven before it's all over."

Her giggles were driving me crazy. And her words about my stamina were causing an incredible mix of arousal and embarrassment.

"It would really suck if you didn't make it. If you just blew your load in your pants before you even got home. Imagine her surprise when you couldn't even get it up for her on your anniversary." Giggle. "That would be a tough one to explain, huh?"

As she said this, she began to roll her hand in a new way...a way that put me right on the edge.

"Kami," I gasped, breathing hard. "You really should stop. I'm...well, we're close."

"Sounds like you are close, Mr. M. Better watch yourself there. If you don't want to disappoint Mrs. M. on your special night, just hold it. Just. Don't. Cum."

Her words and her hand combined was the final straw. Just two houses short of her driveway I gave up all control and grunted as I started to cum.

"Mr. M! Are you...oh...my goodness." She giggled and pulled her hand away quickly, leaving me to squirm in frustration as a powerful orgasm was ruined in my pants.

I tried to catch my breath as I turned into her driveway.

"Why don't we plan for me to sit for you guys again next Saturday, Mr. M.," she said. I think you're gonna need to take Mrs. M out for a special night to maybe make up for some things?"

She laughed as she opened the door and got out. Just as she turned to close the door, she leaned in, "Tell Mrs. M. I said 'happy anniversary'."

She closed the door giggling. As she reached her door, she turned, waved, and disappeared inside.

And I began the embarrassing drive home.