Surprise at the Dentist

Story Info
A story I wrote for my "special friend".
1.5k words
3.58
38.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote and sent to a "special friend" who loves the fantasy of being taken against her will. Please note, it is just a story not real life! She did enjoy the story though!!

*****

You have an appointment with the dentist for a checkup, so you dress lightly, in a nice dress with matching bra and panties and your normal stockings. When you arrive the receptionist tells you that your normal dentist has been called away on an emergency, but that another dentist will see you instead. You sit and wait and notice a lot of activity until you get a call to go into a room and wait there. A Turkish dentist comes in and sits down in front of you, asking you questions regarding why you are here. You tell him that you thought you should have your teeth checked, but as your dentist is not available you should probably re-book. He tells you that it is not necessary as he can do whatever is needed. He gets up and tells you he has to get something so you need to get into the examination chair and make yourself comfortable. He also tells you to drink the glass of water he has left in order to rinse your teeth and he will be back in a few minutes.

You get into the chair and drink the water. You sit there for a while and close your eyes as you suddenly feel sleepy and groggy. When you eventually open your eyes you are still in the chair but as you look down your dress has been pulled up exposing your stockings and panties. Your arms have been taped to the chair and your legs spread wide and taped to the sides of the chair. You notice that the dentist is back and he has other guys with him. He tells you that they gave you a sedative to help relax you. You ask him who the other men are and what the hell he thinks he is doing. He tells you they are students and they want to see what he does to helpless girls.. He tells you to chill out as he puts a blindfold on your eyes. You start to panic as they start to talk quietly about you and you hear them mention what suckable nipples and bald pussy you have. As you know you still have your panties on, you cannot understand how they know what your pussy looks like. You do know that this is not right though.

You cannot believe what you heard and you think you must be dreaming. Suddenly you feel hands on your tits, squeezing them through your dress. You ask what is going on and who is squeezing your tits and the Dentist laughs and tells you they are checking for lumps. You try to wriggle out of your restraints but feel your panties being pulled down. You now know that everyone is looking at your pussy. Just then and without warning, you feel your pussy lips being pulled open and spread. He tells you they have to look up inside your vagina. You feel a warmth as if someone is breathing on your pussy. You hear one of the men ask if he should examine you internally. Slowly you feel someone put one finger in and then 2 and soon he the student doctor has all his fingers inside you. Suddenly, he tells them that you are going to be a great fuck for them. You ask what is going on and as you do you then feel hands grab your head and turn it. As your head is pulled round someone tells you to open wide as he wants to put something in your mouth the check your fillings!! As they force you to open your mouth up wider someone slides his hard cock into it.

You want to bite down but he has your mouth in his hands, holding it open. He tells one of the guys to take a picture of you with his cock in your mouth. He starts to film you as he starts to fuck your mouth. Another pair of hands are working your tits, and one of them is licking your cunt as he fingers your bum. You are truly getting it in all your holes. You try to struggle but they are now pumping you hard and you hear someone tell the guy holding the camera that by the sound you are making you are liking this. But you are not. You make a noise to tell them to stop but with the fat cock in your mouth it only sounds like you are agreeing. It is then that you feel someone between your legs and a large cock slipping inside your cunt. As he shoves it in hard he has your tits in his hands, as he is using them to hold onto you. You feel the cock pull out of your mouth and you tell him to stop as you are going to report them for raping you. He laughs and tells you that they are going to fuck you until they want to stop and no one will believe you as they have you on film that you are enjoying getting fucked.

You tell him that this isn't why you came to the dentist, and he tells you in his country Turkey, women are always to be used as sluts and only for the mans pleasure so start to suck his cock and shut the fuck up or they will make sure that you leave with something you might not want. The man shoves his big brown cock in your mouth and tells you that you suck cock like a pro, so you must like it. He is fucking your mouth as another is fucking your pussy. They both cum hard, one in your pussy and the other in your mouth. As soon as they finish cumming there are other new cocks replacing them.

As you believe that you know one of the men involved in this rough abuse, you ask to have the blindfold removed so you can see who is fucking you. They refuse telling you that the only thing you should know is what a dirty cheap cock sucking whore you are and that they are going to keep fucking you and making you suck cock until they feel like they want to stop.

You are tied down tight so one of them loosens the tape on your arms. You think that it is over but they lift you up so one of them can slide his lubricated finger into your bum as your mouth is being used. They put more lube in your asshole and then you feel your bum being stretched. The guy shoving his cock in your bum tells you that his cock is huge and as soon as he gets it in all the way you will feel like your bumhole is being fucked hard. When he tells his buddies that your bum feels so tight that it must be a virgin they are all over you with their hands and you feel like your going to pass out from the abuse. He just continues to pump your ass like he is only using your hole for his pleasure, finally he starts to cum and as he pulls his cock out, you feel your bum cheeks being covered in a warm and sticky spunk.

The guy tells his buddies that you look better with cum all over you and so they start to wank thenselves over you while one of the students records all of the action. You hear him say that the pictures and video are great quality and that they will show their mates later all the fun that they have had.

By this time, you can feel the sperm leaking out from you and over the next few hours, you are released from the chair and pulled roughly about into a variety of degrading postitions so that the guys can abuse your cunt, bum and mouth. Finally you hear the room empty as the guys walk out laughing. The dentist tells you that you seem to be healthy as you were clearly able to take all the fucking and sucking they could dish out.

He says that for an older woman, you were his best patient and if ever you decided that you wanted to visit his country Turkey, he would make sure you were treated like a slut whenever you want. He tells you to stand up, wipe yourself down and fuck off. You get up and have spunk running out of you bum and your pussy and your jaw aches from having been open so wide to take several cocks.

As you get up and start to walk out you look at him and tell him that soon there will be a day when he gets payback. He grabs your arm and with one hand he grabs your pussy sliding a finger straight up inside you. He tells you they know where you live and if you cause any trouble you will never make it to a witness stand, as they will kidnap you and send you on a boat to Turkey where you will be tied over a rail and used by all the sailors before being sold off as a whore. He also threatens to send the video to your partner Tom and all his friends.