Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

"Mom, it's a drive-in," I interjected, "not a theater. We'll be in the car and we'll keep the doors locked.

"Sure." Dad came to our rescue. "They're young and will really enjoy a new experience like this. Sounds like fun to me, as long as they use a little caution. They'll be fine." He assured.

And that was the end of that. The remainder of dinner passed with some more small talk about this and that, but mostly about what was going on at Dad's work or around the lake.

Unbeknown to my parents was what was going on under the table. Deb sitting on my right had placed her left hand in my lap almost the moment I sat down. Needless to say my erection had not diminished at all during dinner. So when we excused ourselves I again had to do the best I could to hide the obvious bulge in the front of my suit. Embarrassed again, we retreated to your safe haven on the porch.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers
12