Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

After a while Deb began to just barely squeeze her still flaccid little friend and much to my surprise it began to grow just a little and every once in while it would jerk slightly. "Hmm, what do we have here?" She inquired with a smile in her voice. "Maybe we can have a second round right here before we have to leave."

"I wouldn't get your hopes up." I cautioned, kissing her forehead. "The way I came, I'm sure it's going to take me a while to recover."

"You doubt my abilities to stimulate?" she cooed, smiling up at me and sensually licking her lips.

"I think you might be better satisfied if we wait 'til we are at the drive-in." I suggested.

"But I'm still horny - now." She wined. "Besides we have to do this at least six times tonight. One more now and we are half way there."

"How can you still be horny?" I gapped incredulously. "You just had, probably the most powerful orgasm of your life."

"I know and it was great too. However, I've been told by the girls that, that - burning feeling, deep down inside – that we girls call 'getting hot' is really only satisfied when the male ejaculates inside. And since you've never cum inside me, we don't know if that's true. But, it does explain a lot."

"But, we have always agreed to wait." I responded defensively.

"I know. It's the way we wanted to do it and I'm not sorry we've waited, even if I was begging you to keep fucking me before. Thank goodness you're stronger than me. I'm just saying it may explain why it takes me so much longer than you to wind down after lovemaking. And why tonight, after being so turned on all day, I'm still as hot, although winded, as I was when we started."

"Okay, but how do you figure another time here would be three times?"

"Once before dinner." She stated matter of factly. "And again just now.

"You can't count the first time. We didn't climax. It was really just foreplay for this time." I argued.

"Well this is for Monday morning braggin' rights. So if you don't want to count back at the house, then we better get back at, 'cuz you got ta screw me five more times tonight." She said with emphasis on the "cuz you got ta screw' and turned tighter into me, squeezing my now fairly rigid member.

"Count it like you want, but I'm not sure I can get it up that many more times. And there you go with that language again." I chided in mock anxiety.

Yanking on my appendage, "Well, it appears he is almost willing, even if you're not…. And he doesn't seem to mind my language either."

"Well, he does seem to have a mind of his own." I explained, trying to match my 'well' with hers. Then I said incredulously, "And you're going to be telling those girls what we're doing tonight! It's going to be a little awkward the next time I see them."

"Don't worry about that. They won't know that you know I told them." She stated as if that made all the difference.

"But, why tell them at all?"

"They'll be asking me first thing, Monday morning. After hearing their stories and asking them questions, I told them I was going to get you to take me up there. I can't hardly not answer their questions when they've been so forth coming with me, can I." I knew that was a rhetorical question. "Besides, Joy kept bragging how she got it five times. I'd like to be able to go one better. So, if I need to count on the porch, I will." She stated, ending with a - and that's the end of the discussion - tone.

"So, in a four hour period, Tony got it up five times?" I don't know how that's possible."

"See, you're asking the same kind of questions I was. See how easy it happens. One question leads to another and pretty soon you're just spilling your guts. But, to answer your question, my guess would be sufficient stimulization. Is that a word?" She finished looking up at me with that Cheshire cat grin again.

" Enough of that." She continued. "We've got more pressing matters at hand." She squeezed me again. "Excuse the puns." But, she was on a roll now. "Let me see if I can't provide the stimulus necessary to harden him up just a bit more, so you can press it where it really matters!" And with that said, she leaned away from me, lowering her head until her lips just took the head of him into her mouth. Her tongue licked across the top a couple of times and she sat back up.

Without a word she got up, stepped over to the little stream next to us, knelt and cupped her hands into the flowing water. She stood up with the captured water in her outstretch hands. However, by the time she got back to me most of the water was gone. Exasperated, She reached out one hand towards me, demanding, "Come over here a minute." Which I did taking her hand in mine as we walked back to the stream.

Reaching the stream she bent down on one knee, while still holding on to my hand. She dipped her free hand into the water; cupped, she raised it back up towards my cock that was beginning to dwindle again.

"What are you doing?" I yelled, stepping back.

"I'm just going to rinse it off." She answered as if it should be obvious and beyond question.

"Yeah! I can see that!" I exclaimed. "If you want him hard, cold water isn't going to help.

"No?" She asked, mockingly. "Poor baby." And she yanked my arm to pull me back over into her reach. "A little washing and" She grabbed him with the hand of water and stroke him a couple of times. "then I'll bring him back to life with these." She explained, looking up at me with a smile and licking her lips slowly to indicate what 'these' meant.

I could only let out a soft, "ahhh" as the cold water washed over my hot wand and she dipped down to repeat the maneuver a couple more times. When she was done I was almost flaccid. With the last hand full of water she stroked him several more times than she had previously.

There on her knees, she turned her head and pulled him into her mouth. Her lips did not stop this time, but slid right down the length of my shaft until they met her fingers at the base of my cock. Slowly, sucking very hard, she pulled her lips back towards his head. As her lips reached that ring below the crown she sucked even harder, stretching him out as long as possible. Simultaneously, she flicked and swirled her tongue all over his head. After several seconds of this she quickly drove her lips down the already hardening shaft and again, sucking hard, pulled her lips to his head again to tease it some more with her tongue. Again, she lowered her lips to his base; however, this time she remained there and let her tongue lick and swirl over as much of my cock as she could reach. It felt great and my cock began to respond accordingly.

Letting go, she looked up at me smiling and bragged, "See, I told you I could revive him in no time at all."

Without waiting for an answer she quickly turned and took him all, back in her mouth. Just as quickly she released him again and turned her head up to me and almost as an after thought, said. "I love to feel him growing in my mouth."

Again she looked down and took me into her mouth. This time she released her grip on its base and with both hands grabbed the cheeks of my ass. Immediately she began to stoke its length with her lips. Back and forth over its entire distance end to end she moved her head, her cheeks indented with the vacuum on the outstroke and inflated on the down stroke. Her action felt so, so good; and I moaned my appreciation.

Pulling her lips off, she looked at its almost rigid state and praised it, saying, "You're looking beautiful baby." She kissed his eye. "You're going to really please me tonight. Aren't you baby." And she lowered her mouth on it again without the slightest recognition that I was even there. But I didn't mind. He and I worked together.

On and on she went, increasing her speed with each repetition. Her head would drive until her nose was buried deep in my pubic hair, then twisting her lips a little at the base she quickly pulled to its crest. There she let her lips pull slightly over the bulge and then quickly drove deep to the base again. Over and over, she fucked my cock with her hot wet mouth.

Suddenly, she pulled her head away. Looking up at me now, with that Cheshire cat grin of hers, so proud of herself, she grabbed him with one hand and began to frantically stroke him. Fully erect now she said proudly, "I think he's ready again."

Rising slowly to her feet she pulled me around, guiding me back to the blanket. "Lay down, this time." She ordered. I followed her command without argument. (I was so pussy whipped at this point, ha, ha.) As I lowered myself to the ground, she retained her hold on my shaft as if it would get soft again if she let go. Before I even reached the blanket she had straddled my legs and was already bending her knees keeping herself almost in contact with its head as I began to recline. Hardly flat on the ground, she lowered herself until its head was just touching her vaginal lips. As she had done earlier on the glider, she rubbed his head between those lips a couple of times until she got him just where she wanted it and sat right down on him. She was still hot and wet, so with no effort at all, she slid right down until he was buried as deep as he could reach. She expelled all the air from her lungs letting out a deep growl of satisfaction. With her eyes closed she leaned forward, placed her hand on my shoulders and just sat there.

She felt incredible. Just as tight as she had been earlier, only hotter and juicier. I felt copious quantities of her earlier juices oozing out of her tight canal and running down over my retighten balls. Then ever so slowly she pulled her pelvic mound slowly up across mine. Only an inch or so and then slowly pushed back against me again. Right at the end she thrust suddenly, shoving my cock even deeper. Again she exhaled all her breath with a deep guttural moan and sat there frozen.

I reached up and squeezed her breasts. She moaned, "Ummmm, … that feels good…. Play with them, baby."

Again she pulled herself slowly forward, only this time she slammed herself back down as quick and as hard as she could, releasing another deep growl. Without hesitating this time she slowly pulled herself up again, keeping her pubic mound pressed down hard against mine. Reaching the top of her stroke she again planted herself down and moaned her satisfaction. Once more without hesitation she was up and drove herself down still harder and moaned. Again and again she drove down on me, moaning each time, as I thrust up into her and massaged her breasts with both hands.

"Ummmm…. Ummmm…. Ummm…." She kept moaning at the bottom of every deep thrust. "This is… ummmm… feeling… ummmm… so good… ummmm." With each thrust she ground down even harder against my pelvic. She rocked back and forth, rotating on her hips, keeping pressure on her clitoris and forcing my cock deep into her vagina. "You feel… ummmm… so big…. oooh…. Just as… ummmm… as big… ummmm… and hard… augh… as before…. ummm…. And your… ummmm… your hands… ummmm… your hands… oooh… feel… ummmm… so good… ummmm…. My nipples… ummmm… pull… ummmm… pull on… oooh… pull on… ummmm… my nipples…. Ooooh, yes!"

I took her nipples between my thumb and finger, softly rotating. Already large from my palming massage, they grew even harder and slightly larger to sounds of, Ummmm!… Yes! Yes!… Oooh!… Yes… That's it… ummm…. Pull them!… augh!… Yes… ummmm…. Harder… um." I twisted a little harder and pulled them down to me a little, stretching her breasts. I was rewarded with even more moaning, as the dark brown areolas began to wrinkle. It was amazing to watch. She was totally into it, head rolling back, eyes closed, moaning and biting her lower lip as she thrust again and again. Totally in control of the lovemaking, but almost beyond control emotionally, she thrust faster and harder with each downward drive.

Slowly she pulled her hands off my shoulders and sat up straight, while still maintaining her rhythm of plunges. Pulling up off her knees, she moved her weight to her feet; squatting over me she raised herself up until only the tip of my cock remained inside. Immediately she dropped down on my spear and bounced right back up again. And then down. Up again and down. Faster and faster she plunged herself down, bouncing right back up.

At the top of each stroke I thrust up to meet her coming down. She exhaled hard at the bottom of each lunge. She was gasping in time with her fucking, "Hah… Hah… Hah… Hah!" I let go of her breasts and watched them bounce provocatively. She drove down on me faster and faster and I knew I couldn't last much longer. She was like a machine, rising and falling, rising and falling, faster and faster she fucked me with abandonment. With her eyes still closed, her bottom lip sucked up under her front teeth; her head rocked up and down. Up and down she bounced with her hair flying to cover her face and then back again over her head. And her breasts – her breasts bounced, bounced wantonly. What a show.

A man couldn't get any more stimulation than that and I was feeling that gripping sensation welling up in my balls again. It couldn't have been more than twenty or twenty-five minutes since the last time I came and here I was ready to spout again. I cried, "I'm almost there! Let me cum inside you."

"No! No! Not yet!" She cried back, continuing to rise and fall.

"Yes! I'm cuming!" And I began to pump. Once… Twice… and she pulled off just in time. As my cock flopped against my belly the first shot of sperm burst forth high on my stomach. Immediately she was down on top of me again. Her vaginal lips split around the sides of my cock as it continued to pump jism all over my belly. She began to run her cunt lips up and down the length of my pumping organ, apparently keeping her clit hard against it. Her hands returned to my shoulders as she rotated her hips again and again, sliding herself along its length.

Back and forth she flew, emptying me completely. And then it was her turn. Her head jerked back violently. Her thighs pulled in tight against mine. And her whole body began to shudder and convulse. Her thrusting back and forth along the length of my shaft continued, but soon became spasmodic and uncontrolled. She shuddered some more and threw herself down upon me. Trembling she laid on me for a long time as I held her tight in my arms until she recovered. It was great, two fantastic couplings in a row; one totally committed in love, while the other was pure and total sexual abandonment. Both resulted in hard consuming orgasms for both of us. How could it get any better than this?

"This just gets better and better." I said after a few minutes, when her breathing returned to normal; then added, "I guess you were the strong one this time."

"Uh hah." Was all she moaned in response.

Another couple of minutes past, before either of us moved. But, finally she raised her head, smiled at me softly, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Slowly she pulled herself from my grasp and stood up. "I guess we better get going, if we're going get up there in time." She reached a hand down towards me as I stood up.

A few minutes later we had picked up our stuff and were heading back down the path. Just as we were about to break out of the foliage and onto the shore, I stopped fast and Deb ran into my back. "What the…?" She demanded.

"Shhh! I said turning my head towards her and bringing a finger to my lips. "I heard voices." I whispered and pushed her back a little behind a slight bend in the path, indicating that we should kneel down. Sure enough, an adult couple and two kids came slowly wading along the shore.

"Mommy! Daddy! There's a path. Let's follow it." The youngest child yelled and turned up towards us. I began moving back and bumped into Deb.

"No! No!" Responded his mom and ran up the path after him. "We don't know what might be up there." She added, grabbing him by the shoulder just before he got to the bend. Luckily she turned him back before he could see us. However, not before she got a full view of us. Her hand came to her mouth and after the shock wore off, she turned indignantly and stormed off towards the beach.

We slowly crept forward until we reached the shore ourselves. Turning we waited until they were out of sight around the corner of the island. Glancing back the other direction to make sure it was clear we made a dash for the boat giggling. From a distance we heard a small voice, "Mommy! Daddy! Look those people aren't wearing any bathing suits."

Laughing we tumbled over the gunwales and into the bottom of the boat. Deb crawled up to the bow and retrieved the anchor. I started the engine and we were off. As we ran back to our house, we redressed. I pulled on my bathing suit and Deb found her t-shirt, holding it up in front of her. It had gotten wet. She shrugged, and pulled it over her head. "It's all I brought out here. I guess it's better than nothing at all."

I looked at her as it quickly clung to her skin and accentuated her every curve. The nipples protruded as if not covered at all and the brown dollar sized areolas shown through leaving almost nothing to the imagination. "Not much better." I replied.

Once we were back at the dock, Deb ran for the house. I tied up the boat and casually walked up to the deck. Mom and Dad were sitting there as they usually did in the evening and Dad signaled me over.

As I walked up, he said in a low voice, apparently so Mom wouldn't hear, "You need to be a little more discrete. Anyone along the beach can see what's going on over at the island, you know. At least keep your suits on when you carry a blanket up to the shore. At least keep them guessing."

I nodded, a little red faced and started for the door, when Mom added. "A girl needs to maintain her reputation, even if she is getting married in a few weeks."

"Yes, Mom." I replied and made another attempt to leave, when I was again interrupted.

"You know I'm not for this drive-in thing tonight." She reminded. "But, you're both adults. Still you need to watch over her. We haven't had a daughter in this family in a long time. We wouldn't want something to happen tonight that might change that possibility. You know what I mean."

"Yes, Mom." I said again with a little tone in my voice. After all I was 22 years old.

"You stay right next to that girl, every minute. Don't let her out of your sight. If she has to go to the bathroom, you walk her to the door and stand right there until she comes out. Don't do a thing tonight that might jeopardize this wedding. You've got a great one in that girl and you don't want to loose her." She continued to scold.

"Mom! This was her idea, not mine." I tried to explain.

"Then you should have talked her out of it." And that was that, as she snapped the paper in front of her and returned to her reading.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers
12