Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

"Oh yes! She's right, honey." Deb chimes in, "She knows what I want. Just listen to her. Give it to me the same way he's giving it to her."

I stopped and said, "I don't have a big donkey's dick."

"Never mind." She says, grabbing my head and pulling it back down. "Just keep doing what you were doing." And I did just that.

"Oh, yes!… Oh, yes!… Fuck me with that thing. Make me cum, baby. Oh, yes!… I'm getting close. Come on, baby. Lick me good."

"Oh, yes! It's really getting to me. She's really getting into it. She's holding his head, just like I'm holding yours." Deb describes. "Oh, yeah!… this is getting to me too. Keep licking. She's thrusting up into his face again." Deb continues, sliding down a little further in the seat and turning her pelvic up to give me better access. Spreading her knees she brings her legs up and crosses her ankles on the middle of my back. Using the leverage she begins thrusting up into my face. "She's doing the same thing, baby. And I know why." Now instead of thrusting she held herself up tight and wiggled her pussy back and forth in my face. Then she relaxed and thrust again for another wiggle session. Over and over she did this, her breathing becoming more ragged and her descriptions less intelligible. She moaned more and sometimes it was hard tell if it was my lady or the lady on the screen.

Then I heard the lady on the screen scream, "I'm cummin', baby!… Oooh, yes!… take that… oooh… big thing… ahhh… out, and… give me… oooh… the real… ahhh… thing!"

"Ooooh, yeah!" My lady chimed in. "You've almost got me there too. Ooooh… a little harder honey, I'm… sooo close. He's fucking her honey!… oooh… He's fucking her good. His whole cock is slamming into her now!… Ooooh… How can she take that!"

I flatten my tongue and wiggled it back and forth across her clitoral area. She had stopped rising up and wiggling. Now she just thrust into my face wantonly, pulling on the back of my head harder with each thrust. She was in need. All I could hear was the sound of two ladies in the throws of orgasm – begging to be fucked – begging for it to be harder – begging for it faster – just begging for more.

Deb was shaking as the orgasm swept over her. Her thrusting into my face continued, but was sporadic instead of its normal rhythm, as she shouted, "Yes! Yes!… Oooh, yes!…" and then lapsed into "oooh!" and "ahhh!" and an occasional "yes!"

She let me continue my licking for about another minute and then she tried to pull away as usual. She pushed my head, changing her "oooh!" and "ahhh!" and occasional "yes!" to "No! No! Stop!… Enough!… Stop!… I can't take any more."

But, I tried to keep giving her my tongue. I wanted to take her to yet another orgasm. I wanted to take her to another level. She squeezed her thighs against my head and her strength was just too much for me and I had to pull away. She immediately put her legs together and curled to her left in a fetal position, shaking and spasming as her orgasm subsided. I moved up close and held her as best I could, but in the confines of the car there was no way I could enter her in this position.

In a couple minutes she calmed down and we slowly returned to sitting positions as she wiped away some tears. I said, "I'm sorry."

"No, no! It's all right." She declared, pulling my head to her and giving a loving kiss. "When it gets so intense, I just can't take anymore. I start to jerk and cry."

"I just wanted to give you more, that's all."

"I know. I just couldn't take it. Sorry." And she kissed me again.

Turning we both found that the executive was still banging away on his wife. She was still thrusting up into her husband's assault and begging for more.

"I just don't know how she can take it." Deb wondered, still in awe.

About this time he pulled out, grabbed his shaft and started jerking it rapidly. He groaned deep and loud, as the first shot in slow motion again sailed out of the end of his cock and landed on her neck. The next couple landed on her breasts and the others after that splattered down along her belly.

"Oh, God! No!" Deb cried out in what sounded like torment. "Why did he have to do that?"

"They always do that. It's called a cum shot." I informed.

"Why can't he just say, 'I'm cumming.' and cum inside her. That's where she wants it, I'm sure."

"But then the audience wouldn't no for sure that he came." I reasoned.

"Sure they would. He would shake, spasm, groan and be breathing hard. Every one would see that." Deb protested.

"Yeah. But for some reason most of the people watching these movies get a bigger turn on when they see the cum flying all over the girl."

"Well, maybe if they did it the way it would happen in real life, they would get more people like us to come and watch their movies." She argued back emphatically.

She was getting argumentative and I didn't want to go there, so I didn't say any more. On the screen the wife sat up, leaned over and was sucking the last of his cum out of his dick as she ducked her head up and down on it in rapid succession. With her free hand she was rubbing the cum shots all over her belly and huge breasts. Her nipples were really extended, as he took turns squeezing and twisting them.

"Oh, man. Now that's gross."

"What? Her sucking him, again?"

"No, her rubbing all the cum around on her body."

"I cum on you, every time I pull out of you."

"Yeah, but I don't rub it all over my body. That's slutty."

"Yes and guys really get turned on by that."

"Being slutty?" She asked for confirmation.

"Yeah." I responded and immediately wished I hadn't.

"Oh! So now you want me to be a slut, eh?"

"No, no. Not at all. I'm just saying, that for most guys and many girls, watching cum, come out of the end of a dick and land all over his lucky lady, then watching her rub it all over her body, especially her teats – I mean breasts – is a real turn-on." I explained, trying to get myself out of hot water.

"Well, I'm not one of those girls." She said with authority. "And how many girls do you know that find it a turn-on?"

"N… n… none." I stammered. "Just the ones I've read about in Penthouse Forum." And then in an attempt to change the subject added, "Where did you learn to put your legs on my back, pull yourself up and wiggle in my face?"

"Oh. The wife in the movie was doing it while she was being eaten. So I thought I'd try it." She informed me, sounding quite proud of herself.

Thinking I had successfully changed the subject, I quickly added, "And how did you like it?"

"You saw me. It was great. It gives me a little more control. I was able to get just the right amount of pressure on my clit. I came hard, without the need to be stimulated by flying cum all over my body." She added with a smirk. "By the way, you know all those so called erotic stories in the likes of the Forum are all written by men, who fantasize that there are girls that get turned-on by those kinds of things."

I should have let it go, but argued before I thought, "What about the letters written by those girls who do enjoy it?"

"Written by men." Deb stated without a pause and a lot of authority.

I decided not to push the point and having won, neither did she. Instead she snuggled into my arm and we started watching the movie again. The wife had put her dress back on and although her breasts were almost entirely visible, she headed for the door. The exec, still trying to stuff his still semi-erect member into his pants bent over his intercom, saying, "Ms Thomas, try to find Ms Sworthout and send her in, please."

"Yes, sir." Came back a squawky voice.

His wife turned at the door, blew him a kiss and warned, "Don't hurt that little bitch with that magic wand of yours." She turned and was gone before he could answer.

The screen went black to indicate time passing and when it reopened he was bent over a typewriter to the side of his desk, when there was a knock at his door. The exec yelled, "Enter."

The secretary entered and stepped to the front of his desk. "You wanted to see me, sir."

He kept typing, and without turning, said, "You're not fired. My wife over reacts sometimes, but I've calmed her down now. So, let's get those clothes off and get back to where we were before we were so rudely interrupted."

"But your wife sir?" She cautioned.

"Screw her – in fact I just did. She's satisfied and soon you'll be too, if you get those damn clothes off."

Tentatively the secretary began taking off her clothes. The exec turned around in his chair, leaned back with a big grin and just watched. When she was down to just her garter belt, stockings, and heels, he waved her closer. She took a couple of steps forward and bent towards him. Just as he reached for her she stepped back with a big smile on her face. Very slowly the secretary licked her lips sensuously, cupped here right breast with her hand and brought it up to her mouth. She licked around the nipple a couple of times, while her free hand reached down and started rubbing her pussy. As the exec leaned forward and started to shift towards her, she dropped her breast and held up her hand, saying, "Sit back and relax a minute. I want to stimulate you enough to get you as big and as hard as you were before that bitch of a wife interrupted us."

"Well, you seem to know what your doing." He proclaimed, leaning back and carefully unzipping his pants. An already hard appendage sprang loose, proving his point.

Her hand returned to her left breast this time and pulled its nipple to her lips, which she promptly began teasing with her tongue. Then she sighed, "In that case, why don't I come over there and let you start sucking on these." She removed her hand from her crotch, hefted both breasts and offered them for him to indulge himself upon.

She turned and sat in is lap as he attacked the offerings. It wasn't long before he was taking her through the same scenario he had just completed with his wife. Deb curled into my side and soon found my cock. By the time the exec started banging away on his wanting secretary, Deb was really clinging to my side. Her hold on my dick was becoming more and more needy as well and her breathing more ragged as she watched. Several times she restated her disbelief and awe in what was happening as the executive's monstrous apparatus disappeared completely into his secretary as well.

The sounds of sex, the sloshing of juices as a cock is extracted and reinserted time and again, the heavy breathing and the cries for more and harder sex intensified as the drilling proceeded. Suddenly Deb turned on me, much like she had on the glider earlier in the afternoon. Holding my appendage she swung her leg over mine and inserted my cock into her pussy and drove down. She release a hard "Augh" and sat still for a moment, saying, "I just couldn't watch anymore. Those two getting so much cock, I just had to get some of my own."

And with that said, she began to ride. She pulled herself up and quickly let her full weight drop down, again resulting in a horse "Augh." She repeated this quickly and built into a rapid rhythm. I soon joined her, thrusting up to meet her tempo, thrusting up to meet her down stroke. She was kissing me with passion and want, her mouth open and her head turning from side to side. I kept my hands on her hips helping her rise and fall, returning her wanton kissing with a desperation of my own. All the background sex sounds and pleas to be fucked just added to the building crescendo between our legs.

The secretary screeched, "I'm cumming!… I'm Cumming!… Fuck me!… I'm coming!… Oooh, fuck me!… Fuck me, harder!… Fill me with your cum!" and with the quickening assault on my lap I could not hold back any longer, either.

"Deb! I'm close…. I'm going to cum…. Get off, hon." I pumped once…. She knew the timing…. I pumped a second time…. Deb pulled up just in time…. And just as I shot my first salvo, she sank right back down on my shaft.

She hung around my neck and whispered into my ear, "Fuck me, baby. Fill me with all that hot cum of yours. Make me a real woman. Plant your seed in me tonight. Satisfy me like I've never been satisfied before."

I thrust up into her as shot after shot exploded deep inside her, asking, "Are you sure?" although it is already too late.

"Oh, yes! Yes! I feel it!… Oooh, yes!… Give it all to me…. Oooh, yes!" she continued to cry out and began again to rise and fall on my pumping shaft.

I tried to meet her falls with thrusts, but my coordination was gone. So, I just thrust up and held myself up into her rapidly increasing plunges as she called out, "Oooh, yes!… I can feel your cum all inside me!… and I'm close!… So close… Yes! Yes!… I'm cummin' too!" and her words quickly deteriorated to unintelligible moans and groans.

Now it was her turn to be reduced to uncoordinated plunges and a huge hug around my neck as she buried her head into the curve between my shoulder and neck gasping. Recovering slightly, I was able to begin thrusting a little and kept her orgasm going. I held onto her hips, pulling her pelvic hard into mine. I had enough presence of mind to attempt to keep as much pressure as possible on her clitoral area.

As I finished emptying my tool, she continued to moan into my neck. I could feel her every spasm and they were unrelenting. Every contraction milked me until there was nothing left. Then I felt tears on my neck and her gasps became louder and her spasms more intense. I began to realize or at least hoped that I was taking her to a second orgasm. I increased the force of my thrusting and tried to pull her even tighter into my stomach, while my tool still had some semblance of hardness.

"Oh, god!… Oh, god!… Stop!… Please stop!… I can't take… anymore!" Deb's gasps sounded more like sobs now, as I continued to thrust as hard and deep as I could. "Oh, please stop!… Oh!… Ooh!… Oooh!… Ooooh! God!… I'm… I'm!… Cum… Cummin'!… Again!"

She shuddered in my arms, grinding down against me and pulling herself into my arms harder than she had ever done before. Her gasps became shorter and shorter, while the convulsions around my cock quickened in time. I continued to try and thrust, but my manhood was waning, until it was no more and slipped out. Despite this I kept pulling on her hips and ground up into her the best I could.

As hard as I tried to keep it going, my attempts were all in vein, as she slowly came back down. Her spasms diminished and were replaced by sobbing. Slowly, she just melted into my arms, but kept on sobbing for a long while.

In time she stopped crying and leaned back away from me. Holding on to my shoulder with one hand, she wiped away the tears with the other. She smiled and said in a high-pitched voice, "Niiiiice."

"I'm sorry baby. I tried to warn you. You just didn't get off in time." I apologized.

"I know. It's okay. I wanted you to cum inside me." She said proudly with a gleam in her eye. "I can't believe I made you wait so long."

"So, you're alright with this?" I queried, sheepishly. "You're not upset?"

"Sure. I just told you I wanted to do it." She said sounding a little offended and hit me across the chest again.

"Well, how was it, then?"

"How was it, for you?" She said slyly, bending her head down to the side with her eyes closed and then looking up at me out of their corners.

"It was just great."

"Yeah, for me too. It made me cum almost immediately and then cooled me off completely." She said and gave me a very long and passionate thank you kiss.

When she broke the kiss, I said with comprehension, "You really did like it."

"Oooh yeah." She smiled coyly, "Orgasm is the only thing better than feeling you cum inside me." And she kissed me again.

"Could you actually feel me cummin'?"

"Oooh yeah," her eyes sparkled with excitement, "but only the first couple of spurts. Feeling them actually hit against my insides triggered my orgasm. After my orgasm finally subsided – no thanks to you – I could actually feel a satisfying, cooling sensation. Just like Joy and Marj said it would be. Thank you so much!" and she kissed me very enthusiastically.

"So, what made you do that?"

"Because, I love you and I wanted to thank you for satisfying me so completely." She said laughing.

"No, not kissing me. How come you let me cum inside you?"

"I didn't let you, I made you cum inside me. I almost did it back on the island, but I thought it would be more fun to do it here. Ever since the girls told me what a difference it made, I've wanted to do it. It's all I've thought about all day. I should have gone on the pill a year ago. I've been missing out on all this satisfaction for over a year now." She explained with animation.

"What about getting pregnant?"

"Who cares?" She said flippantly. "A couple of weeks and we'll be married. Who's going to be counting that close nine months from now? You wouldn't mind if I got pregnant would you?"

"No, not really." I answered quickly, knowing the answer to that question, regardless of what I felt. "I just thought we would have a little longer to get use to married life before we started having kids, that's all."

"We will, silly." She said laughing and slapping me across the chest, "I started my second set of birth control pills two days ago. I'm safe."

"I thought you wanted to wait until our wedding night? So, we would have something special that night." I queried.

"I'm sure it will still be a very special night. You sound like you are disappointed that I let you cum in me. I've given you everything I have, now."

"No, I've given you everything I have to give. In fact you have taken everything I have to give." I kidded. "And I'm not at all disappointed that you let me. It's probably the greatest sex we have ever had. And I really appreciated it." I complemented her and pulled her to me kissing her as passionately as I possibly could. I tried to convey to her how much I loved her and how much I really treasured what she had given me.

When we broke away, we looked deep into each others eyes as tears leaked away from both our eyes. We smiled and she slowly rolled off me to the right. She curled into my side as we said, "I love you."

On the screen, the exec's wife was leaning over a dining room table, with someone we hadn't seen before taking her from behind. Another man was just getting up on the table and positioned himself so she could take him in her mouth. The camera panned to the end of the table, where the exec sat watching. There was a big chested blond on his right and a brunette on his left doing likewise.

"What's going on?" Deb inquired.

"Well the exec's wife is getting screwed at both ends and the exec, apparently with the guys two girlfriends are watching." I joked.

"I can see that. I may be a bit naive, but I'm not stupid." She bantered right back, hitting me again across my chest.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I was distracted earlier and lost track of what was going on." I answered more seriously.

"Yeah, me too." She mussed cuddling up even tighter.

We watched, as the three couples got into almost every combination imaginable for the next thirty minutes. It finished with a big cum shot as all three males ejaculated all over the three women as the two other ladies sucked on the wife's breasts. As the credits played across the screen all three ladies took their partners cock in her mouth and finished them off.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers