Surprise! (CFNM) Ch. 1 - 2

Story Info
Young stud is the b-day entertainment for 4 sexy women.
1.1k words
4.12
126.3k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

They had just finished a delicious gourmet dinner at the cities newest (and expensive if you asked Jake) trendy restaurant. Sharon had been unmerciful in her teasing of her new “boyfriend” (more like boy toy). She felt good as she sipped the best wine in the house, and let out a cute giggle as Jake nearly choked on his bread when the sexy blonde slipped off her high heel under the table and ran her stocking foot gently over his crotch; she teased him throughout dinner, well all throughout their 3 week “relationship” really.

She met the tall muscular stud at the gym and was now well on her way to wrapping this ladies man around her finger. She had him boiling hot bringing him so close, then sweetly denying him that sweet peach he so lusted after. She was playing the “I’m not easy” game, promising him sex soon, she just had to know she was special. Jake, growing more frustrated, catered to her every whim in pursuit of adding this fox to his impressive “portfolio”. Jake was a player and knew his snake would make that pussy purr.

In a dark corner of the restaurant’s parking lot at his car

The young couple was locked in a hot embrace just outside his car. The blonde temptress grabbed his package as it strained the front of his slacks. She ran her tongue up and down his neck melting him and in a throaty whisper cooed “ Oh, Jake you are so big, you are making my little pussy cat so wet.” Jake was on fire as she continued. “You’ve been such a good boy making me feel so special, I think you deserve a surprise”. She said winking at him still stroking his rod through his pants. Jake was panting with desire “surprise” he stated wide eyed. “Yeah” Sharon stated dangling a key before his eyes. “I have the key to Rachel’s (Sharon’s equaling stunning brunette friend) she is in New York celebrating her birthday, we could use her jacuzzi”. Jake remembered Sharon being bummed out because she couldn’t get the time off work to go to the big apple, O-well his gain he thought to himself, but his cockiness was short lived. As he laid his blazer in the trunk of his new jet black corvette, Sharon went for the knockout blow. “Jake” the sexy vixen started,” “Yeah baby” Jake replied, “I want you to do one last thing for me to prove that I’m really really special, not like your groupies” she had him and she knew it. Now what he thought “ You know your special baby, sure anything you want” Jake had come to far not to seal the deal. Jake was not ready for what came next.

Part 2

Sharon, turning all sweet and shy, “Well, I um its just uhhh, I have this fantasy and uhh, awe forget it, you won’t do it you don’t have the balls”. “Yes I will, anything for you baby, I got balls, I’ll prove it.” Her eyes sparkled she had him hooked now time to reel him in. “Really you promise”. “Sure baby anything you want, anything I can do to prove you’ re special to me” jeez what am I promising he thought to himself after he said that. He was willing to sell his soul at that moment to get into her “pants” and she still stroked his hard-on the whole time. Sharon nearly exploded with excitement and joy. “I want you to drive me to Rachel’s buck naked”. Sharon proceeded to unbutton Jakes shirt and had it off his muscular frame before he could even pick his jaw up off the ground. “Whhh what?” “Your gonna be my naked chauffeur, hurry up stud show me those big balls, you promised” she squealed and giggled in a sexy girlie way. Jake stripped in a daze handing Sharon his clothes pausing at his underwear looking around the parking lot then with pleading eyes to his blonde temptress, “drop em baby, hurry so I can give you that surprise”. Jake took a deep breath hardly believing what was happening and bent over and stepped out of his boxers and handed them to a grinning (fully dressed) Sharon, and quickly sprinted into his shinny vette. Sharon locked her captives clothes in the trunk and walked around to the passengers side door clearing her throat loud enough to get the scared and embarrassed man’s attention. She looked at him sternly and cocked her eyebrow, oh shit Jake thought and quickly got out of the car and ran around to open the door for her, “that’s a good boy” she beamed as she sank into the leather seat stroking his now exposed sack.

On the 20 minute drive to Rachel’s Pacific Heights place Sharon was excited as she worked Jake’s stick shift, Jake had to use every ounce of concentration he could muster to drive. His thick shaft throbbed in her delicate well manicured hand. “Oh Jake, I knew you had big balls stud, I’m so turned on”. At Sharon’s directions Jake pulled into the fairly sheltered drive way of Rachel’s gorgeous home. He looked at Sharon hoping to be able to pull into the garage, “Sorry stud Rachel’s cars are in there.” Jake started, “Can I have my” she cut him off “no way stud you’ve got me so excited, we’re almost there then you can have your surprise, now hurry up and open my door I can’t wait”. Jake in no position to argue eyed the blondes exposed thigh through her skirts high slit, “Do it for me baby” she licked her lips and Jake sprinted to her side not giving a fuck and held her door open. Arm in arm this “odd” couple strolled up the long path to the entrance of the house. Jake completely naked and exposed, manhood swinging obscenely wished Sharon would quick’n the pace to no avail. “Don’t be silly naked boy do you want me to sprain an ankle in these imported Italian stilettos you bought me.” After what seemed like an eternity they made it to the door and Jake hurried into the dark house after Sharon of course. He stood there in the darkness as Sharon locked the door, Jake was starting to relax now that he was “safe”. Sharon grabbed him and gave him a deep steamy kiss as she stroked him to his full potential, “Ready for your surprise stud.” “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” as he almost nodded his head off his shoulders more than ready to devour this chick. “OK big guy” Sharon said, and then enough lights to light a stadium were thrown on and a room full of sexy smiling vixens yelled Surprise! And camera light bulbs flashed as Jake was so stunned he had yet to cover himself

to be continued...