Surprise! Ch. 01

Story Info
It's blackmail all right: and Sandy must submit!
3.4k words
4.29
42.4k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I could have asked them the same question except it was completely obvious what they were doing. Standing, framed by a doorway, what they were doing was fucking: standing up fucking in fact. They should not have been doing that - most certainly not. For reasons I shall explain. It had taken them a little time to notice me. I had watched.

Joe was right behind Sandy, her legs wide apart but still in her high heels - just her high heels - and her hands were raised and holding onto the door jamb. As Joe was quite a bit taller, his legs, as a consequence, needed to be even more spread to get down to her level His erection so very framed by her open thighs and, until he had seen me, his scrotum swinging at speed forwards and back, the shape of his balls and the rising and falling shaft almost in silhouette against the white of the wall behind them. Sandy's so shapely thighs framed in the doorway, there in front of me, rising to a carefully coiffured mons with this thing pistoning away between them.

I took it all in. The slickness of his shaft, Sandy's so surprised face. His hands to her thighs holding her, and her hands raised. The scene so sexy, so erotic and the participants just so caught by me. What I had noticed more than anything as I had watched, before the sudden freeze and Joe's verbal ejaculation, was the way both of Sandy's delightfully rounded breasts with their strongly pigmented and erect nipples had been moving in time with Joe's thrusts in a synchronised counter clockwise direction. I am very much a 'breast man' you see. They were enough, though, to make any man come to attention and I did!

On her left hand her wedding ring, but Joe was not her husband. Not at all. They were caught in flagrante delicto. They should not have been doing this. I raised my camera.

The fucking had stopped but not the connection.

"No!" Sandy's voice shrill and panicky.

But, oh yes! Click, click, click. What was more my pictures were instantly uploaded to my Cloud account. They were not simply on the camera. I had them good and proper!

"No!" A strange quavering in Sandy's voice.

My grin was wide. "My turn now, Mrs Fflanderlyng, I think."

"No!"

"Oh, but yes!" I said slowly, "You surely would not want Sir Raymond to see..."

She would not. Sandy most certainly would not.

I began to undress.

The fucking had stopped and so, unfortunately, had the rotating breasts.

"Look, fuck off, will you?" Joe had spoken two sentences: both with the 'f' word. I presumed he was a bit cross.

My jacket off and my shirt falling to the floor I bent to pull off my socks. 'Fuck' was certainly in my plans but not really 'fucking off' and I really did not want to engage with Sandy dressed in just grey socks: nice though she was in just high heels.

"I'm going to smash that camera of yours."

Joe had disengaged from Sandy but to get to me he had to push past her. It took a little time. Her hands seemed to be gripping the door jamb as if there was no tomorrow. Time enough for me to straighten and drop my trousers and pants to the floor. I stepped forward as he advanced upon me.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, it's expensive and the photographs have already been wi-fied to my account. Pointless eh?" I grinned. It was amusing.

Joe wasn't looking me in the eye, which you would rather have expected, an eyeball to eyeball confrontation. Two men squaring up to each other, perhaps ready for a fight. Rather his eyes were staring downwards. In stepping to meet him we had literally met - physically: our twin erections were touching. I could see, indeed feel, his knob all slippery and shiny from Sandy's wetness pressed up against my own. An unusual male greeting - our twin fraena touching. It was not though a friendly greeting - more like two rival stags locking horns. What an apt simile!

"So, Joe, what are you going to do? Fight me? Sandy might like that - naked men wrestling..." I was gently rubbing myself against him, nice to feel his slippery and hard penis against my own, now that I was aroused, and to think shortly I would be getting rather more of that wetness from Sandy. I like that female wetness. I could feel it there, covering his erection.

"Cock fighting even!"

Joe jumped backwards as if, suddenly, my erection was red hot.

"Don't you fucking touch me with that."

I stepped forward, my 'weapon' very much at the ready as if I was going to slap his cock with it: he stepped back.

"So, Joe, not up for a fight? Don't you want to wrestle then? Scared, eh? I'm up for, strongly up for it - don't mind if we do. Man, to man. First one to cum loses and, of course, the winner gets the girl."

He looked just so horrified at the prospect. It was not something I'd tried, it was not something I did with men, but... hey... rolling around on the carpet naked with a tumescent Joe trying to get a lock on him and then wanking, or at least rubbing him off sounded, at the very least, entertaining. I was sure I was the stronger and given his exercise already with Sandy his erection was undoubtedly well primed and bound to be easier to set off than my own, notwithstanding just how excited I was by the imminent prospect of fucking Sandy and, of course, having seen those rotating breasts. Best of all, perhaps, if I ignored what was clearly the best prize of taking Sandy, to rub him off with my own erection or at least stab him in the balls with it, would be quite a pleasure. His loose and fleshy scrotum so much more vulnerable than my own tighter sack. I smiled at the idea of my erection stabbing at him, trying and succeeding in hitting his balls. Getting the punch in before he had a chance to do the same. Perhaps then to grab his cock as he writhed in pain and really pull at it, so he came whilst still in agony from his crushed and poked testes.

Hey, to see him lying there down below me on the carpet, 'deflated,' with his own cum spattered over him as I rose to claim the prize - the girl - would be one hell of a scene. I'd use the camera again! Perhaps get Sandy to take the picture. Me, with my foot on his chest standing proudly erect and him all deflated. beaten and self-spattered below me, perhaps with his spent semen very clearly under my naked foot. How apt! Or else with my fist curled around his balls, perhaps with them showing red and prominent through tautly pulled scrotal flesh just beneath my fist as I held them tight, his long scrotum squeezed tightly in my hand, whilst above his limp, cum besmeared and sadly spent dick contrasted with my own proud organ. Victor and vanquished!

He wasn't going to fight me. Just his retreat showed that. I had won already. Pity really. As you many have already gathered, I did not like Joe very much.

"Don't I get a say in all of this?" Sandy's voice a little calmer.

"Nope! You're in big trouble, Sandy, or will be if Sir Raymond..."

Sandy knew, Sandy knew. I could see the surrender in her eyes. She would be opening her legs for me from now on when I wanted it. I had her - would have her. At last!

"Now boys and girls, you get back to your fucking just as if I hadn't turned up. I think you know the score. You keep me happy and you can carry on with your little affair - Sir Raymond need know nothing, he'll be happier that way. And we want a happy Sir Raymond, now don't we?"

There were nods.

"And, naturally, a happy me?"

I waited. Reluctantly there were nods. Even from Joe. That was something.

"Now I'd like to watch a little more before..."

Mine was a good job; a very good job. Sir Raymond Fflanderlyng's chauffeur, butler, personal secretary. I was his trusted assistant and he was right to trust me with various business dealings and money: less wise to trust me with his young wife whom I had somewhat ogled and certainly desired since first seeing her but, whilst I had lusted after her, had done absolutely nothing wrong - up to now. Perhaps I had seen more of her than I should but that had not been my doing. Enforced proximity in the house and on the yacht and some carelessness on his and her part. He was after all, for a man of his years, remarkably keen on physical marital relations. And, as I have indicated, this was more than understandable.

Realising there was something up between young Joe Smart and Sandy had given me the genesis of a plan, but I had not expected it to come to such early fruition. I had caught them good and proper. I had them in the palm of my hand. Balls and pussy indeed, effectively right there in my hands.

"Y... you want to watch us?"

"If you would be so kind as to resume. I thought the picture quite charming. Err, the doorway..."

I was going to watch. Force them go through the whole thing before I took my turn. It amused me to require them to suffer the indignity and embarrassment of being watched 'at it.' To have to do all those private things lovers do, but watched - by me.

It was funny, as one they turned and looked at the doorway.

"Yes, please, in the doorway."

"Do we..."

"Yes Sandy, you do, all the way and then I'm going to step forward and breast to breast I'm going to fuck you. You see this cock here, this bigger cock," I pointed down, "it's going to be inside you very soon. You can see I'm keen, can hardly wait but I am going to. I'm all heart really, I'm going to let Joe finish, let him come inside you, and then take you, he's your lover not me. Lucky girl. Two cocks and then, when Sir Raymond comes home this evening, perhaps he'll fuck you too, probably on your back as he normally does but, for now, Joe and I are going to have you in the doorway."

Wonderful to be telling them what they were going to do. Standing there so in control. Revelling in the feeling of power and didn't my cock show it!

"I think poor Joe needs a bit of help, Sandy, he's drooping a bit."

I, on the other hand, was not, not one bit of it, not when all fired up with my control of them. Standing there in front of them, stark naked like them, arms folded but with my cock right up in the air ready to do business. It felt good to be like that and in that circumstance. I could have had Joe wank and ejaculate on the marble floor as I fucked Sandy or made Sandy bring him to ejaculation and then order her to take her hands away just as he started to come and grinned as he helplessly spurted with a 'ruined orgasm.' Perhaps another day - or days. It would be amusing. But no, I was going to enjoy watching them fuck and see their embarrassment.

For some men it would have been embarrassing to stand, telling people what to do, with an erection at their groins. Not for me, it gave a wonderful feeling of power leavened by Jim's drooping. "Go on, Sandy, give him a wank."

She did, and I could just see how much he hated the way I was looking at him. Seeing him being masturbated by Sandy, seeing his penis being worked - his clearly smaller penis.

"Back in position then."

I pulled up a chair and sat. It gave such a good view of Joe's cock and Sandy's sex working together. She looked so fantastic naked like that and even more so in those high heels. Legs spread and hands clasping the door jamb. I really liked the way her mons veneris, with its carefully shaped covering of curls, was thrust forwards towards me each time Joe pushed at her from the rear. Almost an invitation? Well, I was going to be gate crashing either way!

So, tempting to get up from my chair, step forward as that lovely hair covered mound kept thrusting towards me, the little slit even opening a bit with each thrust. Tempting to step forward with my erection so strong and push it beneath her and push Joe out of the way.

It was unlikely Sandy came but Joe could do little else. I even saw his scrotum tighten as he began to come, lifting up right there in the arch of her legs. I did have a very good view!

Strange how good girls look in high heels and nothing else. Sandy looking so defiant, so cross with her eyes on mine. Nice eyes and what a pleasing body. I like big breasts and she certainly had those. Tiny little nipples, male like, really, and dark. Dark pigmentation was perhaps surprising, but not when I had found my early surmise had been entirely correct. Her blonde hair was curled and cascaded in that very full way of decades before in that Farrah Fawcett or Pamela Anderson style, but down below her hair was as black as the Ace of Spades. She was anything but a natural blond.

The thrusting had ceased, Joe had reached his peak. I waited in my chair with amusement until the inevitable happened - Joe's shrinking penis 'plopped' out of Sandy. Difficult to maintain a pose of distain as a messy and soft penis dropped down and swung a little in the upside-down V frame of her thighs: not with the funny little sucking noise and then the dripping of white semen onto the floor.

I rose from my chair, a slow movement - did I not feel fine with my erection so high, big and full! Joe would retreat as I advanced - I knew it. Would walk backwards away rather than risk having my organ touch his again. He might even scamper out of the room and disappear and leave Sandy to me. He was not my concern or interest. Sandy was.

One thrust and I was inside her, face to face and using her: and she so knew it. Eyeball to eyeball, she glaring at me, me staring back. She was still holding onto the door jamb, accepting that she was there to be used by me, knowing she could not prevent me using her. Not a movement on either of our faces but she was moving, moving because I was shagging her. My hard penis was up between her legs inside her, our pubic hair was mingled, and I was thrusting hard at her. A lovely wet and hot intimate embrace of vagina to penis - amusingly slippery, to me anyway, from both her and Joe. I had wanted to do this for a long time - with or without Joe's semen!

A smile slowly spread across my face as I came. It was not the thought of cuckolding Sir Raymond - I liked the bloke and he was a good employer - it was the thought of how I was upsetting the two of them - Joe and Sandy. It was a very good orgasm made the sweeter by the thought there would be plenty more - inside Sandy.

I was not going to let myself fall out like Joe. Instead I pulled out still erect. I had done the deed but with me the loss of hardness is a more gradual process than for most men, the blood that pumped into my penis only slowly trickles back into my circulatory system. Sandy was looking at it just as I wished. She lowered her arms and stepped from the doorway revealing naked Joe behind her. He could not help it, instinctively his eyes dropped to my erection. Liked that, liked him seeing it not only bigger than his but still strong.

"She's a good, to use your word, 'fuck' isn't she Joe?" It was lovely to see him wince. No doubt he accepted Sir Raymond's usage of her - his girl. Sir Raymond was after all her husband and his employer, to say nothing of being the source of their comfortable lifestyle. Joe clearly saw my new involvement as less than welcome. "Shall we get Sandy to, I don't think the word 'clean' is quite right. I don't regard your penis as in some way soiled by Sandy's juice or even your cum. I'm sure it is nice clean cum, probably quite tasty." I smiled seeing the look of horror on his face. "Perhaps I might try it sometime - suck you off as I fuck Sandy. Be a bit different!"

He took a step backwards. Joe seemed so easy to tease.

"But I think I would like Sandy to wash me down before I get on with other things. Go on Sandy, wash Joe's little cock and I don't mean with a flannel!"

She got the idea all right. Knew she had no choice. Lovely seeing her kneeling before Joe, picking up his limp dick between her fingers and popping it in her mouth. Perhaps Joe could not help it, but it brought a smile to his face. It was gone when Sandy knelt before me and prepared to do the same to me. Mine was still somewhat turgid. I could see the look of surprise on Joe's face at how it was keeping its rigidity so much better than his. I liked that. "Lick it," I said, and she did before taking it completely within her mouth. Lovely to see the first licking, as if it was an ice cream cone, seeing her licking what was running down it and so nice then to see my cock in her mouth. There is something about a woman's lips around a penis. It is visually so pleasing.

"Very nice, Sandy, and very well done. I think you can do the same this evening. Sir Raymond will not be back until late. It will be very pleasant ejaculating in your mouth." I looked up at Joe, "Perhaps you might do Joe's first or..." It was as if the thought had just struck me, "... together. Do you think your mouth is big enough to take us both. And, of course, you will welcome Sir Raymond back. He may be tired but I'm sure he would be pleased if you sucked him long and... hard, before he drops off to sleep." I was a good employee, I liked to think of my employer's interests.

She did not say a word. Just glared at me as I dressed. At the door I turned and looked back at the naked couple.

"Oh, and Sandy..."

"Yes." The strength of feeling in that one word was remarkable. In the way she said it. Full of venom and anger.

"Sir Raymond has been asking to fuck your bottom." He had indeed. Sir Raymond had rather confided in me.

"I know. How do you... I don't like that. I don't want to... I've never..."

"You do now."

"No!"

"Oh yes, Sandy! You can practice with Joe's cock. It's smaller than Sir Raymond's... or mine. A practice cock..."

A trusted and close employee like myself gets to see things. I had seen Sir Raymond with Sandy; had admired her body most certainly; had paused to watch secretly the sucking and fucking; and had been impressed with Sir Raymond's manhood. An aging man and husband maybe, but a captain of industry and with one hell of a cock!

The look from Joe: anger, resentment - but was there a sudden surge of excitement as well? Had he rather been fancying that idea, taking Sandy from the rear - in the rear?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers