Surprise! Ch. 03

Story Info
It's blackmail all right: and Sandy must submit!
4.6k words
4.44
22.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers

It was, indeed, a whole week of practice sessions. The first had gone well but practice makes perfect -- night after night, and actually, a couple of mornings as well. Dildo first and then Joe's and my penises. Half way through the week I brought out the strap-on. And did I enjoy fitting it to Sandy? A strange pleasure! Her lovely naked body under my hands, fresh once more from the bath and then, rising up from her pubic hair a nice big realistically moulded curving cock. You could not miss the straps that held it in place but even so, she looked almost the hermaphrodite: perhaps the lady boy, but I had very much felt her very feminine sex twixt penis and bottom whilst I fitted the dildo.

Joe's expression when he joined us. He just walked in on us, both Sandy and I naked and with erections.

"Come on, Joe, join us," I said sounding friendly and to emphasise I knocked my erection against Sandy's. "Get you clothes off. Let's get those bottoms oiled and get on with Sandy's practice.

"Bu...but what's that for?" The sweep of his hand clearly did not include my cock, he was pointing at Sandy's.

"I thought it'd help Sandy to know what it's like not just from the receiving end. You're going to be, um, 'fucked' as you like to say -- not by me, Joe, don't look so panicky -- but by Sandy."

Sir Raymond was going to want to get straight at it. The most I could reasonably expect was for him to grease, lube or oil Sandy's bottom first, ease it with his fingers. I could not see him gradually spreading her with a series of dildos. Sandy needed to be ready for his big 'item' straight off. That was what the practising and butt plugs were about.

Good to watch the oiling. Joe to Sandy, Sandy to Joe. All the while Joe keeping a wary eye on my penis -- too close for his comfort! Didn't he just hate me being there. I was not that sure he really liked oiling Sandy's cock!

"Bend over, Joe, and get ready for Sandy."

He started to do it, his freshly oiled bottom hole appearing between the cheeks of his bottom, and then he stopped. "I don't fucking trust you," he said.

Well, I knew that, neither trusted nor liked, of course. "Frightened Joe? Frightened this big nasty man might stick his cock up your backside? Don't be such a wimp. I'm going to slip into Sandy's bottom and she's going to slip into yours and do just what I do."

And that was exactly what I had planned but my stepping forward, bringing myself closer to him clearly unnerved him. He suddenly turned on the bed and stood up, rather amusingly knocking my cock with his as he did so. We were a foot apart. Was he really going to hit me? Was Joe really going to fight me? This third time was he going to be the man?

I was up for it. I really was. A surge of adrenalin and a real urge to fight -- no flight in mind at all. It was sexual, it really was. A strange primitive excitement at the thought of a fight. I felt, not a deflating of my penis, which really would have been sensible before a fight, but quite the opposite, a surge of strength. I wanted that fight and knew as victor what I would do. I would, I really would, I knew it.

But that third time, Joe backed off. It really was like two animals, two dogs maybe, not actually fighting but a decision reached and the one submitting. Not, in Joe's case, to lie down, but to turn again and present his anus, his lubricated slippery hole and his vulnerable hanging testes.

I reached out for Sandy's cock and pulled it towards the waiting orifice. Joe was not looking behind, did not know whether it was Sandy or myself touching and pushing at his sphincter. What a submission! I paused not so much for dramatic effect, making Joe await his fate, but to bask in the feeling, amazed at how hard it made me and that I did almost, no really, rather want to seal the victory and do the act. I wasn't going to but... great to revel in the feeling of power and just how good my erection felt.

"Up you get, Sandy, lie atop Joe and make yourself ready with your cock."

I could not see Joe's face but could imagine the relief. And then it was my turn to stand there with my knob against an anus -- a nicely oiled anus, rubbery and slippery, eased by oily fingers but still tight -- a feminine one though. I pushed, and I knew Sandy was pushing against Joe. Would Joe's muscle yield first or Sandy's? Both with equal pressure. This was the test. Could a penis be straight inserted into Sandy's bottom -- and, Joe's?

Nothing, just my hard penis pushing against her.

"Relax Sandy, relax Joe."

"Fuck!" It was from Joe, of course, quite an exclamation, but seemingly both anuses had given way at the same time. The bulb of my penis had slipped inside Sandy and by her movement forward just the same had happened to her. A bit back and a bit forward, a rocking motion to Sandy's bottom and repeated in Joe's. As I slid deeper so did Sandy. It was, of course, as if I was moving inside his bottom -- and I was, vicariously.

"How's that, Sandy?"

"I can take it." She did not sound overjoyed as my penis travelled further.

"Joe? Taking it like a man?"

"Fuck off."

"Is his penis still hard, Sandy?"

I was tempted to feel myself. Joe would so hate that, me wanking him as Sandy ploughed his bottom.

"Yes."

"Well he's enjoying this then." A few slightly sharper strokes into Sandy and thence into Joe. Loving the fact he would know that was me doing the action.

I certainly enjoyed that. Doing just what Sir Raymond would be doing in a few days' time and I hoped his orgasm was as good as mine. I do not think Sandy actually came but Joe did. I saw the evidence in a long trail across the bed. I do not know if he came with Sandy's hand wanking him, as her penis pushed and pulled inside him, or whether the regular knocking against his prostate and whole sexual experience had set him off; Sandy's plastic penis sliding oilily in his rectum and his penis all of a sudden twitching and sending his semen spurting out into the air and across the bed.

I slipped out of Sandy's bottom all soft. Not so Sandy, her strap-on was, of course, as hard as ever as she pulled it, with a bit of a 'pop' from Joe.

It was the last day before Sir Raymond returned. Sandy was getting nicely practised at having her bottom fucked, when I raised an interesting question:

"Have you ever wondered, Joe what it would be like to double penetrate?"

Sandy's face was a picture. Joe did not look exactly enthusiastic, but the idea certainly got me.

"Of course, Joe, it's a bit male intimate but you won't mind that if I won't, I'm sure? Whilst we are practising with Sandy's bottom it seems a shame not to try. As I'm larger, shall I take the more generous hole first? And, of course, you are not allowed in there all week, are you? Bottoms only week."

Sandy's mouth just hung open. Joe looked not as keen as I had expected. Perhaps, like me, he would rather do such a thing with a man he liked, a good friend rather than... me!

"Look, I'll lie down, Sandy you mount me and then Joe can set to work on your bottom." Nice and easy for me. The others had to do all the work!

I lay there, and Sandy straddled me and slipped me in. I kept my legs well spread. Joe might have considerable reservation about touching my penis, but I could imagination he would have no compunction about kneeling on my legs, squashing the muscles hard with his kneecaps -- hurting me. Joe set to work with the oiling, I could feel his fingers inside Sandy's rectum easing her. A degree of risk on my part as my balls were not even inches away from his fingers. Perhaps he was too interested in what he was doing to Sandy, perhaps he was scared of my inevitable retaliation, perhaps he just did not want to touch them not even with stabbing or squeezing fingers.

Quite something to feel Joe's penis actually pushing into Sandy. The week's practice had certainly achieved a lot. I felt him enter, I felt him slide up her, as I knew he would be feeling me already there. Only thin walls, vaginal and rectal, separated us. Our penile ridges pushing against the other inside Sandy, an unusual and different rubbing motion. Frankly I found it all pretty sexual but perhaps I am broader minded than Joe. Of course, I would rather have done it with a friend or perhaps Sir Raymond himself. Still, it was a new experience, and I was as happy as anything to be stroking away inside Sandy's wet vagina with the added and unusual rippling sensation of Joe's moving penis. It was, though, a lot of weight upon me and I was sure Joe was deliberately pushing himself onto Sandy, so I bore much of their twin weight. Too much, I had to push them both off me.

"We'll change places -- no, not holes!"

I had Joe lie on the bed with his knees bent over the side and feet on the floor, got Sandy to mount him but pushing his penis up her back passage and then lie back atop him, her back to his front. With her legs splayed I had an excellent view of her delightful sex, the occupied anus complete with Joe's hanging balls and the very nice looking, and unoccupied, vagina. Not being squashed this time, and I made a point of not lying atop Sandy and squashing Joe: even I can be sort of kind -- to him. Basically, I was fucking Sandy standing up. Easy and free strokes, in time with Joe's movement in and out of Sandy's bottom, my balls bouncing down on Joe's each time I pushed in. He would not like that! Indeed, whilst pushed home I felt him coming, not just a feeling from the adjacent channel but a certain pulsing and twitching transmitted balls to balls. I returned the compliment by going hard at Sandy and releasing within her. Exquisite pleasure!

I stepped back and saw Joe had already fallen out or been squeezed out. A double fucked Mrs. Fflanderlyng lay there, and she certainly looked it -- double fucked!

All the preparations had been made for Sir Raymond's birthday treat and we travelled down to the yacht and settled in on board. I met him at the quayside with the tender that evening from his taxi from the train.

"I hope Mrs. Fflanderlyng is in the mood tonight." Sir Raymond had become used to confiding in me on all sorts of matters, even rather personal thoughts.

"I'm sure she will be, sir. It's your birthday after all. Perhaps something special. She was off the boat shopping today." My allusion was to possible sexy underwear, though the really special thing would be finding her lying naked or perhaps with some of that underwear on, bottom raised up off the bed in invitation and the butt plug there waiting for Sir Raymond to remove and enjoy his birthday surprise. I was hardly going to say that and reveal more knowledge than I should have. "A shame you could not be here earlier than this evening."

"Meetings, meetings... I'm too busy for my age."

The tender neared the yacht across the gently moving dark water. The yacht looked very fine riding at its swinging mooring in the harbour. It was in first rate condition. Sir Raymond expected that.

It was not for me to attend Sir Raymond at his intimacy with his wife. My duties did not extend that far. I did not in any way watch to see all went well but Sir Raymond was certainly in remarkably good spirits when he appeared on deck the next morning -- yachting cap, white trousers, navy blazer with brass buttons and all. I raised my eyebrows. Sir Raymond responded with a smile.

"A very good birthday!" He did not enlighten me further. What I did establish from Sandy was that the act had gone well -- from his point of view. A full penetration had been made and Sir Raymond had greatly enjoyed the entry, seeing his penis in his wife's bottom, had stayed very firm indeed, and brought himself to a most satisfactory conclusion. I had first-hand experience having done the same several times. Moreover, the act was repeated quite a few times over the long weekend Sir Raymond spent upon the boat. Sir Raymond took plentiful opportunity to enjoy his wife's bottom. Balls deep of course.

I have suggested that I am not a sadist, yet it became clear to me that I was positively enjoying tormenting Joe. It was not that I was jealous of his affair with Sandy, their little romance: far from it, as my interest in Sandy was purely sexual, a matter of gratifying my lusts. It seemed more than that. I simply found Joe more than annoying and had taken somewhat of a dislike to him. Perhaps he was naturally an irritating person; perhaps we just did not hit it off; perhaps I did not like what I saw as his laziness or the way he had ingratiated himself with Mrs Fflanderlyng, but maybe that was just my perception: of course, his dislike of me had more concrete reason -- what man likes another man having power over him and, moreover, dictating to him when and what he might do with his girl? And it was exactly that power that I had and very much used on the yacht's onward journey.

Sir Raymond had said he would meet the yacht next in Cannes and directed me to take it there. A pleasant sea voyage given the forecast weather but that was not why Sandy chose to come with us rather than flying out later. The reason was so obviously the presence of Joe, to me at least but not, I hoped, the crew. It was best such things were kept private. I asked Joe to be more than discrete. I suggested being unaccompanied in her cabin might raise suspicion and whilst a nocturnal visit for, yes, indeed, a nocturnal emission might be acceptable there was to be none of 'that' during the day.

I was not surprised to find disobedience, but I had come prepared.

Perhaps the crew did not notice but I noticed first one and then the other go below deck as we sped down the Channel. I gave them a little time and then went below. Locking the door to the master cabin was a trifle pointless so far as I was concerned for I had a master key.

"Oh, fuck off, will you. Why do you have to keep..."

"Because I told you not to. Once in port I am sure you can go off and have a nice little triste somewhere but not here. I said not during the day and I meant it. I should have you clapped in irons in the brig for disobedience." A lovely idea, Joe locked up for the voyage, his angry face staring through the bars of his cell... only, strangely, the yacht did not come complete with such a place.

"Oh, yeah." Joe turned back to Sandy and recommenced doing what they had been doing. His bottom rising and falling between her legs.

I raised my camera once more. Useful to keep my photograph collection current. It was that which made Joe lose his cool.

"Look," he said pulling himself to his feet, "I don't mind -- well, yeah I fucking do, you standing watching us but it really gets me you taking photographs."

Click! A nice full frontal of a naked and erect Joe with Sandy behind him on the bed. I was sure the wetness of his cock would come across in the photo.

"I really don't mind, Joe, what you think. I've told you not to have sexual relations with Sandy on this voyage and you have flagrantly disobeyed, not just secretly, but just now in front of me."

He folded his arms, "And what are you going to do about it?"

A number of things, actually, given my hold over him.

"Just what I said, lock you up."

"Huh, where, in my cabin? That'll puzzle the crew!"

"Nope, rather more subtly, I'm going to lock up your cock."

His face a picture when I produced the item. The equivalent of a male chastity belt only rather more modern; not so much a cage as a container; not metal but transparent plastic, a penis shaped container for Joe's cock. And when I say 'penis shape' I mean flaccid penis shape! Room inside for both penis and balls, and with an opening at the end to allow for the passing of urine, all lockable, of course with quite a hefty padlock. There was no way Joe could do anything to Sandy with his penis locked away like that; indeed, and that was part of the beauty of the imprisonment, there was no way she could even blow him or give him a hand job. His penis would be completely locked away with no room to do anything like that -- not even to erect, let alone cum, there was just no room.

"I'm fucking not..." but he knew he would. I could see it in his eyes. There was no way he was going to fight me, no way he was going to risk exposure to the crew and termination of his employment, no way he was going to do anything but submit.

"Come here, Joe, let's lock you away. Come on." And he moved, took a step towards me, his cock already starting to droop. I was not giving him even the pleasure of finishing what he had started with Sandy or she giving him a quick suck. Anger in his eyes -- and submission. He was almost shaking with the anger as I reached into the ice bucket -- yes, they had had a glass of champagne before they started, and scooped up a handful of ice.

OK, I accept, that was a bit sadistic, applying a handful of ice to Joe's cock, bringing it up underneath it and letting it sit on the ice. It certainly had the effect I wanted. He just shrunk away. I hardly had to touch him as I locked him away. Perhaps the speed caught him off guard because there were none of his usual choice phrases. Click went the padlock and there was his cock all inside the transparent plastic. From proud upstanding erection, nicely warm from Sandy's sex to cold confinement had taken a few minutes only.

"There you are Joe, safely locked away from temptation until Cannes. I'll give Sandy the key then, and she can choose when to release you. A glance at her. Was there a hint of something other than crossness in her look? Had the idea of Joe imprisoned and being allowed out at her will got to her? It did strike me as there would have been a lot of sense in Sir Raymond requiring all his crew locked up in that way. Perhaps he trusted Sandy too much, but the crew were all very male. The Sultans of old did not trust men with their harems and required eunuchs to serve. Perhaps Sandy might actually like the idea of sailing in warm climes with a naked male crew, all with their penises locked away, only Sir Raymond's swinging free. Perhaps I might be permitted a free penis: perhaps not.

Joe looked at himself with dismay.

I patted his bare bottom. "It's only for a few days. It will pass. It won't hurt."

A scowl.

"I think, Sandy, it would be a shame to waste the opportunity and it is the only one until we reach Cannes, so if you don't mind bending over..."

She had very little choice as I undid my fly. A rather peremptory intercourse. I prefer to be naked, but it needed to be over fairly quickly for me to get back on deck. I had the necessary out and then into the bent over Sandy. Not into her bottom -- much easier and quicker to remove the 'tension' I had built up in the 'usual place.' It had, after all, been nicely readied by Joe, pleasingly wet and slippery, ready for me to follow through. A repeat of the motion Sandy and Joe had been doing minutes before. A different cock but in essence the same.

Nice to press into Sandy's hot wetness and stroke. Very nice, the icing on the cake if you like, to see Joe standing there with the transparent plastic containing his pink penis to his front and then to see the pink thing fill out. Joe was having an erection, well, a sort of erection, watching us fuck, no doubt wishing to join in but wonderfully incapable. I had said his imprisonment would not hurt but his penis was certainly squashed inside the container, unable to erect in any way properly due to lack of room. The blood unable to force its way in because there was no space for it. Discomfort for him at the least, whilst my penis was hardly constrained inside Sandy's delightfully warm sheath. My larger penis at its full engorgement. Tempting to pull out at the last minute and show Joe the pleasure he was denied, let him see the physical demonstration of my own orgasm, but nicer to enjoy coming inside Sandy.

"Come on Joe, get dressed, we'll leave Sandy to enjoy her champagne and perhaps have a rest. I tapped his plastic prison, let's hide this away from the crew, put your shorts back on."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers
12