Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 02: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

"Elly..."

"No, let me finish. It's not like I'm a prude or anything, and I think of myself as pretty good sexually, at least my only two lovers seemed to like what we did, but I'm a little nervous that I might not be as knowledgeable as your city girls."

"Don't be. It's okay."

"I'm sounding like a little girl, huh?"

"You're fine."

Elly leaned in and kissed me again. This time the first kiss led to more, and soon we were embracing and kissing passionately. I couldn't see what she was worried about; her mouth tasted sweet and so soft. Her lips were tender and her tongue responded enthusiastically. We were kissing for about five minutes when she pulled back.

"Jack, I'm not on the pill or anything, and I don't want to just do it and have you take off tomorrow only to never see you again. I'd feel bad about that later. Like I should have known you better first."

"Okay," I said, not sure what more to add.

Elly kissed me again and moved fully against my side. I turned as best I could in the seat, but her closeness prevented much movement. Instead, I ran my hands through her soft beautiful hair and caressed her smooth neck. Her hands were on my chest and holding the back of my head. As we kissed and our tongues teased each other, I felt her hand slip further until she moved it between my legs. She was so beautiful and I was turned on so much, my dick was already trying to find room in my shorts and underwear. When her hand rubbed over my growing erection I could feel it surge with life.

"Hmm," I moaned into Elly's kiss.

Her mouth and hand were driving me crazy. I slipped my hand from her hair to her shoulder and over to her breast. She let me squeeze her breast as she cupped my bulging cock in her hand. Our kisses were hot and urgent, as if we couldn't wait and we were trying to devour each other's mouth. God, I wanted to make love to her the rest of the night.

Elly broke off our kiss and looked intently at me. Her lips were red and moist in the light from the kitchen. Her beautiful blue eyes darted back and forth across my face as if she were reading me. Her hand was gently squeezing me as I did the same to her sweet breast. She continued to study my face as her hands quickly moved to lower the spaghetti straps off her shoulders. She grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down over both breasts. Her strapless bra followed, and soon her bare tits were right there, firm and so beautiful. Her nicely sized aureoles were gorgeous deep pink, with nipples the size of the ends of my pinkies to the first knuckle. I wanted to suck them so bad.

I looked her in the eyes as I slowly moved toward them. My hands were first and then my lips. I kissed first between her soft mounds, and the smell of her perfume and her body drove me mad. Like everything about Elly, her breasts were perfect. From experience, I guessed them to be C's, but it was the way her nipples sat high and inviting on each one that made them simply magnificent.

My mouth moved slowly across her delicious soft flesh and I left trails of wetness as my tongue sought more of what my lips tried to caress. Elly moaned and pulled my head to her tits. When I started sucking her nipples, I could hear her inhale. She groaned aloud and felt my expanding cock. She trembled as my other hand held her back to allow me to feast on her incredible mounds.

"Oh, god, Jack. You're driving me crazy."

I sucked on her nipples and darted my tongue around them. I brought my hand from her back and kneaded and teased the one I wasn't sucking. Elly groaned aloud and shuddered as I devoured her beautiful tits.

After a while longer, she stopped me by pushing me back. She had a dreamy, far-off look on her face, but it quickly came back. She looked at me for several seconds.

"I just came from your doing that."

"I thought you might have."

"That was wonderful, Jack. I think I totally soaked my panties, but I want you now. I have to see your dick. Let me take it out, please."

"Okay, I'll help."

"No...please...let me. I haven't seen a man for a long time and I want to do this."

"Sure."

Elly leaned over me with her wonderful tits on full display. I caressed her bare back, all the way down to her covered ass as she opened me. First she released the belt, and then the zipper. It felt good to have the tightness around my crotch lessening.

"Okay, help me by lifting up," Elly said.

She pulled my shorts down to my knees and then to my ankles. I helped by kicking them off onto the floor. The bulge from my nearly full erection made a huge tent in my boxers. Elly's hands wrapped around the bulge and squeezed gently.

"Oh, my god, Jack. You feel quite big."

I shifted in my seat to help a little, and Elly managed to maneuver my stiffness through the slit in my boxers. My cock jumped free and proud. Elly gasped.

"Wow! That's pretty big, Jack. It's a bit bigger than my two previous ones."

"Yeah?"

Now, I'm not that big, just about seven inches or so. Many girls have said I'm pretty thick, though, so I take that as a better compliment.

"Let's get these off you," Elly said, referring to my underwear.

I lifted up and let her remove my boxers. She stared at my cock as if to devour it with her eyes. Her hands slowly encircled it, as she managed to put both her small hands on me at once. She slowly moved it around, checking out ever aspect of my cock and balls as if inspecting a new exotic toy. Neither of us said anything for a while.

"Jack, it's magnificent. I love it. It's so beautiful. I've only held two of them in my hands before, but I love playing with dicks. My husband and boyfriend loved my handjobs and I hope you will too. I just love watching a dick shoot and I'm dying to see your beautiful cock cum. Oh, my god...I can't wait."

"Play with it to your heart's content," I encouraged.

"Just lie back and wait a second. I'll be right back."

I could hear Elly run upstairs and return quickly. As she ran and jumped back on the couch, I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible breasts as they moved and bounced. She smiled at me as she positioned herself. I could see she had run upstairs to get a tube of lube. She uncapped it and squirted some into her hand. She rubbed her two hands together and dropped a big dollop on the head of my cock.

"Oh, how I've missed playing with a cock," Elly exclaimed. "This is going to be so great. Truth be told, Jack, I've been thinking about this all day."

Elly moved the big dollop of lube around the head of my dick; she spread it around, and the touch of her hands sent shivers down my spine. My cock was like a flagpole now. The head was swollen as big as I could ever remember. Having this lovely goddess caress my cock was like heaven. My balls reacted too, and I mentally tried to suppress any further excitement to stave off cumming.

"Oh, god...I think it's even bigger now, Jack. You have the most gorgeous cock ever."

"Well, I..."

"Please let me just play with it, Jack," Elly pleaded.

Her hands were already slowly working the lube into the skin and up and down the shaft. She seemed to know what she was doing, as she hit all the right spots but backed off to other areas before it got to be too much. She teased me till more precum emerged from the tip, then she stopped and slowly rubbed it around with her fingers.

"That feels incredible, Elly."

"I may not have been with too many guys, but I always loved giving handjobs. I only gave up on my virginity to my boyfriend just before we parted at the end of the summer before college. I guess it was a sorry attempt on my part to try to hold on to him. You know, give him something he'd wanted all summer. Up until then I kept him pretty happy with my handjobs and blowjobs.

"I can see why," I groaned as she teased around my cockhead.

"Ha ha," Elly laughed. "I shouldn't tell you all this, but I'm really kind of cock crazy. My husband always said he was the luckiest guy in the world. I can't believe I held off for two years."

"He was probably right," I moaned.

"Yeah, I would literally blow him whenever he wanted. It got us into trouble on occasion.

"You're serious?"

"Sure thing. Twice, truckers caught me on my knees with my head bobbing in his lap. They drove along beside us for miles and watched me doing him. Oh, god! I shouldn't be telling you this."

"No, I think it's cool. You don't mind a little exhibition, then?"

"Well, I don't seek it, but if it happens, let's just say it turned Ben on like crazy."

"What's the strangest place you ever blew either guy?"

"Wow...that's a tough one. There were quite a few, actually." She laughed. "Oh my, you're going to think I'm not normal."

"It sounds wonderful to me, good clean fun between lovers and husband and wife. How many marriages do you hear about where things get boring quickly? Lots, and I bet Ben never got bored."

"I'd say not. Well...let me think...probably on a plane. The mile high club, you know. It was coming home from college spring break in Florida, junior year. It was a red-eye and the plane was fairly vacant. We slipped into the bathroom together. I was nervous, though, and maybe he was too, because I made him cum in like two minutes. God, I'm laughing just thinking about it."

"That's very cool."

"How about you? You're the big ladies man here."

"I'm not that much of a ladies man. Beth was the sixth girl I'd ever been with. Since then I've done more, but just one nighters. Like I told you, wham bam stuff."

"Wow...you've been leaking a lot," Elly exclaimed. "Is it time to get you off?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ready."

"Okay, but let me build you up to a crescendo. I like to see how far I can get it to shoot up," she added with a chuckle.

"You're something," I said.

"Something good, I hope."

"Definitely."

Elly worked expertly on my cock, which was already as taut as a bowstring. Her fingernails scratched deliciously at my engorged balls. She applied more lube and worked my shaft with soft and firm squeezes that forced more blood into my cockhead. Her touches had it looking an angry, bulbous, red-purple. Pre-cum boiled out of my peehole and ran down to her hands. Only on every few strokes did she come all the way up to rub over my sensitive cockhead for a second, driving me nuts. When she sensed I was right there, she knew exactly how to make me shoot. With one firm hand stroking my cock, she used the other to tease just under the rim of the cockhead on the bottom.

"Argh," I growled as she tormented my cock.

"Let me see it, Jack. Please let me see it."

"Oh, god...here it comes," I hissed.

"Yes! Oh my god, I've missed this so much," She exclaimed.

The eruption started deep in my balls and bolted forth with incredible force. The first shot blasted a good foot into the air making Elly nearly scream for joy. The second followed, even bigger than the first, and nearly as high. Elly squealed as she worked even harder to squeeze the milky spunk from my testicles. The third upsurge was thick and still shot up six inches. Although the first two landed mostly on my shirt, the third came down on her fingers and wrist. I raised my ass off of the couch as if the fabric was now super hot. The last spasms forced me to close my eyes from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Holy shit, Jack, that's a lot of cum," Elly praised. "I love it."

Not wanting to miss any of this experience, I forced my eyes open despite the incredible tiredness sweeping over me. Elly's hands had slowed, but she continued to softly squeeze more of the cum from my shrinking cock. I moaned continually and lurched when she teased the hyper-sensitive cockhead. She giggled cutely and leaned over and gave the cum-slick head a friendly kiss.

"What a good boy you are," Elly chuckled, talking to my dick like it was a little kid. "And you're oh so strong to shoot that much and so high."

"Oh geez, that was unbelievable," I commended.

"You like my handjob?"

"Well, I've only had one," I lamented, "but if they're all like this, then, yes."

"Good."

"My turn," I offered.

"No...it's not necessary."

"Really. I'd gladly return the favor."

"That's good to know, Jack, but I'm fine. I really do get incredible joy and satisfaction just by doing you."

"Okay, but it seems unfair."

"Not to me, but I might take you up on it at a different time."

"You're going to make me come back, aren't you?"

"Precisely," Elly admitted with a big snicker.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you're working with the realtor, Mrs. Warner."

"Ha! That's not a bad idea, really. I should make her split the commission with me. I could use the money. I know Sally Warner, too. She's a nice lady."

"With you in her court it might be a very tempting offer."

"Good. Let me get some tissues to clean you up."

"Okay. And just a little more moonshine," I pleaded.

"Okay, but it's late. The boys will be up in like four hours."

"Geez, I guess you're right."

Elly came back quickly with the tissues and the wonderful clear liquid. She handed me my glass and set hers down, then proceeded to clean me up. I offered to do it myself, but she said it was her mess too. She started to laugh and I asked her why the humor.

"Ben liked this shirt," she observed, "and here you've cum all over it."

"Yeah, I bet he'd be pissed at that," I agreed.

"I'm sure," she said, picking up my deflated cock so she could wipe it with the tissues. "Even soft, he's beautiful."

I watched her clean me up and I knew she noticed, as I certainly did, that my cock was reacting to all the attention already. Just having her touch me was enough to get him to roll over and lengthen for more playtime.

"I think he's anxious for more," Elly quipped.

"You know it," I said.

"How long can you stay tomorrow?"

"Not too long, maybe till noon or so."

"Stay for a little after lunch. The boys will go down soon after."

"I guess I could."

"Great. I want to show you something, anyway."

We headed to bed after cleaning up the room and turning off the lights. Elly gave me a very passionate kiss at the top of the stairs that lasted longer than just a casual goodnight kiss. Our relationship had evolved a lot in two days.

Despite the hour, I lay awake thinking about the day's events and especially the time at the end with Elly. She was so beautiful and funny. I really enjoyed spending time with her. The fact that she acted a little kinky sexually was a good turn-on, too, not a turn-off.

I learned what it is to be a parent at about 6:20 the next morning. Two small creatures were jumping on my bed until their mother came to the door and yelled at them to get down, and that it wasn't nice to disturb a sleeping guest. She made them say they were sorry, but the next words out of their mouths were asking me to come play.

"Sure," I said, but Elly shooed them off till I could get up properly.

"Sorry about that," she said after they were gone thundering down the stairs.

"Oh, my god. Are they up this early all the time?"

"Yup; sometimes they're earlier. They woke me at 5:55. You got an extra twenty-five minutes."

"Lucky me," I groused, but not to seriously.

"Breakfast will be ready in about twenty minutes," Elly stated before closing the door again.

I thought about rolling over, but figured what the heck. They'd only be back up here in a few minutes anyway. I quickly showered and shaved in the bathroom across the hall and brushed my teeth. Elly had laid yet another tee shirt and shorts at the foot of my bed; I dressed and was downstairs in maybe twenty-five minutes.

Breakfast was indeed ready. Waffles covered in maple syrup and bacon, with orange juice. The boys were already seated and eating. They greeted me upon sitting down.

"Mr. Jack? You want to play trains again?"

"Sure Blaine," I replied, guessing correctly that it was him only because he was seated in the same place as the day before.

The breakfast was great and Elly joined us soon after I sat down. I was starved. I looked up from a hearty mouthful of waffles to see her looking at me. She had a devilish little smirk on her face and she winked at me. I smiled back.

"This is great. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"You cook breakfast like this all the time?"

"No, not really, but I do most weekends."

"A guy could get fat living here," I accused.

"Not hardly," Elly chuckled. "You've obviously never worked on a farm before."

"Yeah. I guess not."

"It will keep you in shape, no question."

"I suppose you're right."

"Did you have fun last night?" Elly asked.

"Wonderful."

"I wasn't too aggressive or weird was I?"

"Not at all. Quite the opposite. I loved it."

"Good," Elly said, and she got up to start clearing the dishes.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers
12