Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 04: Monday

Story Info
Tough work week leads to great weekend fun.
6.4k words
4.78
17.3k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional story with all characters over eighteen and all rights reserved to the author. Special thanks to Allison.

*****

Monday morning, it was back to work, with no time to concentrate on anything else. The market began the week losing 269 points, followed with two more down days, sending signals that a bear trend might begin. I was so deep into work that until Wednesday I barely stopped to breath. Late hours kept me at the office too late to even get in any tennis. If this week was any example, there was no way I could properly do my job from a farm in Wisconsin.

Fortunately, the market proved the pundits wrong and started to bounce back with a 285 point gain on Thursday, recovering over half of the three days' losses. Additionally, second quarter GDP results showed the economy grew at a strong four percentage points. That would later be revised to three, but it still gave everyone a breath of confidence. I even got some tennis in with Mark that night. He wanted to know where my head was at after such a tough week; I had to tell him I still didn't have any answers.

After dinner on Thursday, I decided to call Elly and invite her and the boys down for the weekend. It was eight o'clock and I hoped I wasn't calling too late. Elly didn't answer her cell so I just left a message. Two minutes later she called back.

"Hello, Elly."

"Hi, Jack...how are you?"

"Good, after a rough beginning to the week."

"What was so rough?"

"Oh, the market was going crazy."

"Sorry, I don't follow the market as much as most people I guess."

"You're lucky. But, it's my life."

"Well, your knowledge of Wall Street is what makes you so valuable and makes you so much money, right?"

"Thanks. I guess that's true."

"Must be."

"Hey, are you free to come down with the boys this weekend?"

"Wow...Um...I can't really. I'd like to, but I already promised my parents I'd come up with the boys for a cookout on Saturday. How about you come up here instead?"

"Go to the cookout?"

"Yeah, sure. My parents would be happy to meet you."

"Ah...Um..."

"Ha! What's the matter, Jack? Worried I'm trying to show you off to my parents?"

"Well...it's okay...I mean..."

Elly laughed more, "You don't have to. I just thought it would be fun. Don't worry about it."

"No. No, I'd like to."

"Jack, don't worry about it."

"No, really. I'd like to come."

"You sure? I don't want you to feel any pressure, or like you're just doing it because you think I'm challenging you."

"I'd like to come. Can I bring anything?"

"Not necessary, but if you want, my parents like red wine."

"Sounds good."

"Can you be here by noon?''

"Sure."

"We'll drive together, then, and if you want to leave early we will."

"Okay."

"Have you responded to Mrs. Warner?" Elly asked.

"No. She called again on Tuesday. I will soon."

"Okay. See you Saturday."

"Goodnight."

"Bye," Elly said and hung up.

Friday, the market retracted again, but just a little. By the time Saturday morning rolled around I was ready for some relaxation and fun. I'd even stayed home on Friday night instead of going out with friends.

I stopped at the supermarket on the way to Wisconsin and bought three bottles of an expensive red wine I'd had several times. I hadn't thought to ask what Elly's parents would be serving so I just went with a good Cabernet.

The drive to Wisconsin gave me plenty of time to think. I decided to call Mrs. Warner with a low offer, and see where that led. I'd sort of decided to go for the farm if I could get it at a good price. The thought was to start low and settle at an acceptable midpoint. My hope was to get it at nine hundred to nine hundred fifty thousand.

"Mrs. Warner?"

"Mr. Thompson?"

"Yes. Jack please. How are you?"

"I'm fine, and glad to hear from you."

"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't return your calls earlier, but between work being crazy and not being sure what I wanted to do, well, I'd like to move forward now."

"Great."

"However, I have to tell you that my interest is to pick up the property at a good price."

"As you should, and I think you can."

"I'd like to offer seven hundred fifty thousand."

"Okay. I'll present that and we'll see what they come back with."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Call me any time."

"Okay. Hopefully it will be soon."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I arrived at Elly's fifteen minutes early, and was immediately put to work. The twins weren't cooperating with getting ready; Blaine wanted to play trains with me and when he was told no he abruptly started a crying fit. He was soon joined by Blake, adding to Elly's troubles. My job was to influence the guys to get ready for the cookout.

I decided making a game of getting ready might be the solution, and surprisingly it worked. I challenged the boys to see who could get ready first. Even with that, though, it was still half past twelve before we left. With the boys in their seats in the back of my car, I looked over at Elly. She looked a bit hurried and drained, but when she saw me looking a smile came to her beautiful face. I smiled back before turning back to the road.

"I put a bid in on the Martin Place," I said.

"You did?" Elly asked with enthusiasm.

"Yeah. A low bid to test the waters. I'll only want to buy the place if I can get a good deal, Elly."

"As you should, Jack. It's going to take a lot to get it back into shape."

"Yeah. If I'm going to buy it I want to have money to upgrade the house, improve the shoreline, and buy a boat."

"Wow. What about farming?"

"I thought you might be able to help me raise cattle first, and then get into the farming part of the land later. You think I could find someone like Jose to help me work the cattle and fields?"

"Actually, I have trouble keeping Jose busy all the time and I think he would make a great foreman. We could both hire him, and have him find some other reliable workers, too."

"That sounds like a good plan."

We talked about a few other elements of running the two farms. Elly gave me directions to her parents' place; It only took about thirty minutes to get there. I hadn't even been thinking about it enough to be nervous, but once we were there I was a little anxious as we followed the running kids into the backyard. Elly carried a taco dip and chips, along with a bag over her shoulder for the boys' things. I carried the wine and another bottle of prosecco Elly brought.

Other older people were already on the back deck, with drinks and appetizers on an umbrella-covered table. The day promised to be great for a cook out, sunny and hot. The outside temperature on my Rover had read eighty five as we drove through the neighborhood to get here.

The boys ran right to their grandmother for hugs and kisses. Elly led me to the table to add the taco dip to the appetizers, and introduced me to the people around the table as friends of her parents. We made our way to her mother, and Elly introduced me to her. Jan was a pretty, elderly lady, and I saw where Elly got her looks. She shook my hand with a huge smile and welcome. I immediately felt like the new boyfriend that apparently her parents and other family had unsuccessfully encouraged her to pursue for the last two years.

I offered Jan the wine and Elly's prosecco, and she graciously accepted it. With that, an older handsome man with a goatee joined us with a barbecuing apron covering his clothes. I'd seen him at the grill as we climbed the steps to the deck.

"Hi," Elly's dad said, shaking my hand vigorously. "I'm Stan. We're having ribs, Jack. Hope you like baby back ribs."

"I do," I said honestly, as I finally extracted my hand from Stan's firm grip.

My nervousness passed quickly as Elly made sure I had some of the prosecco. We found some chairs not far from the main group at the table, where we could keep our eyes on the kids as they ran around in the backyard with a Brittany named Amy. The boys were kicking a soccer ball around the yard as Amy barked and ran after it.

We'd barely gotten settled when some people closer to our age arrived. They turned out to be friends of Elly's from high school and from the neighborhood. I was introduced to more people than I could possibly remember; several of them sat next to us, and soon we were all chatting. At one point I played kickball with the boys and Amy until I started to break a sweat, but fortunately some other young kids came and I was able to get back to my chair.

Elly had to jump up occasionally to deal with the boys or her folks. Elly's parents and many of the friends helped watch the kids as well. On one of Elly's trips to help with the food, her friends from the neighborhood moved in around me. I could feel the 'let's check out the new boyfriend' vibes.

Claire, a pretty brunette with blue eyes, was sitting closest to me. Her husband, Barry, had been sitting next to her, but was off with other dads at the moment, monitoring the kids. Claire shifted toward me for the inquisition.

"Elly tells me you're from Chicago."

"Yeah, I live in Lincoln Park. You know much about the Chicago area?"

"Some. My sister went to DePaul."

"Well, you must know where Lincoln Park is then."

"I do. Very nice area, if you like city living."

"Well, I do, but I'm looking to maybe buy a getaway in Wisconsin."

"Become a FIB," she said jokingly.

"What?"

"Fucking Illinois Bastard," she explained, laughing. "A nasty pet name we Cheese Heads have for people from Illinois who own property here or come for vacations. It's because the only time we have traffic jams is on weekends when the FIBs come up."

"Ha. Cute," I replied somewhat sarcastically.

Then she was back to the probing. "Elly told me you think you'll be happy being a farmer?"

"Well honestly, Claire, I'm not sure, but I'd like to give it a try. She probably also told you I plan to continue to work for another couple years, too."

"She did. She said you were a hedge fund manager?"

'Yeah."

"That must be lucrative."

"It is. Well, it can be if you can gain a good following."

"Sounds like you have a good following."

"I guess you could say that."

"Dinner," Stan was calling. I welcomed the reprieve.

After dinner, which was great, I helped the fathers play games with the kids. I caught Elly watching me once and she smiled warmly at me as she sat with Claire and more of the other mothers. I guessed I was part of the conversation, but didn't care, I just got into the games with the other fathers and had fun. I met a few of the other husbands. They were good guys, but they enjoyed kidding me about the Bears versus the Packers.

Around nine, as it got dark, Elly found me sitting around a fire pit built off the patio in the back. I was talking to all the guys as we gathered around the fire. The conversation was great, everything from sports to the stock market. I didn't even mind when the talk led to my explaining the job of a hedge fund manager and my thoughts of where the market was going. I was drinking soda at that point, to make sure I was fine to drive.

Elly wanted to take the boys home, and after fifteen minutes of goodbyes, hugs, and thanks for comings, we were in the car headed back to Lake Winnebago. Sweaty and exhausted, the boys were asleep in their car seats five minutes into the drive. Elly and I finally had a chance to talk alone.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?"

"I know you went through the grilling. Is he good enough for our Elly?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Don't judge them too harshly please, Jack. They're just looking out for me and curious why I finally found this guy and who he is."

"Don't worry, Elly. I can handle myself."

"I know you can and you did. I just wanted to say thanks. I didn't actually think it would be that bad. But I was surprised once I heard the ladies talking."

"Did I pass?"

"Not that I make decisions through them, but yes. My parents especially thought you were great."

"I really like them too, Elly."

"Good."

"They're great."

"You're in trouble, though. Once we have these guys in bed, watch out."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm going to make every minute of today worthwhile for you."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll be willing to go through a grilling every weekend."

"You will by the time we're done," Elly promised.

"Sounds good."

"You should know something else, too."

"Oh?"

"I started taking the pill Monday and got my period Tuesday."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm open for business."

"Nice," I said as I pulled into the driveway.

It took five minutes for us to carry the sleeping boys to their beds, and another couple of minutes for me to unload the car as Elly pulled out the moonshine from the pantry. She asked that I pour us two good glasses and meet her upstairs. I did, and climbed the stairs.

Elly stood in her doorway with nothing on but a sheer nightie. It was pretty, and it was short. Her amazing, tanned legs were completely visible and the bottom barely covered her pussy and ass. I could clearly see her stiff, incredible nipples through the thin material.

"This way, fella," she called, wiggling her come hither finger at me.

I followed her into the bedroom and then into the attached bathroom. The water was running in the tub and candles were lit. Music played from her clock radio. As I caught up with her at the tub, she turned to me and pressed her warm body against me for a quick kiss.

"I thought we could both use a little bath after being outside all day," Elly said.

"Good idea. I probably smell like smoke at the least."

"Let me help you out of those clothes then," Elly offered.

My golf shirt disappeared quickly. Elly undid my belt and opened the button on my shorts. She removed my shorts and then my boxers, leaving me naked. With one quick pull of her nightie over her head, she was, too. We shut off the water and eased into the invitingly warm tub. The water displacement of our bodies nearly overflowed the tub; fortunately it had a high-level drain that immediately started draining the top inch of the water.

We washed each other, sharing the shampoo and soap. Needing cleaning, we really concentrated on it until we were fully soaped. One by one we ducked below the water to rinse off. The tub was tight for two people, and we nearly had to stick our genitals in each other's face to get below the water. Elly touched me with two hands while I was under, and I kissed her sweet pussy when it was her turn. When we were squeaky clean, we hugged and kissed. It was difficult in the tight space, and my dick pressed against her mound as we ardently Frenched.

Elly's hands teased my cock as we kissed, while my hands were cupping her incredible tits and toying with her stiff nipples. My dick grew in her hands and pressed stiffly against her soft nether lips. I purposely slid forward in the tub to push harder against her sex. Not to be outdone, Elly ran my cockhead between the soft folds of her gash and positioned the head at the entrance to her tight pussy.

"Oh god. I want you finally inside me," Elly groaned.

"Can we do it here?"

"We could, especially if I turn around, but I want to look at you fucking me the first time. Let's get out of here and get to the bed," Elly suggested.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

I stood, my stiff cock pointing toward Elly. She grabbed the two towels she'd placed on the hamper behind her and handed me one. It would have been romantic to dry each other, but we were in such a hurry we just quickly did ourselves. I made my way to the bed first, with my cock leading the way. Elly took longer to dry her hair, but basically threw it into a ponytail. When finished, she ran into the bedroom and jumped into the bed.

I was lying back on the bed with my cock pointing at the ceiling. She immediately climbed over me. We kissed passionately and she rubbed her pussy against me, her breasts pressing hard into my chest. My hands were on her hips trying to direct her pussy onto my cock, but she kept wiggling her hips. She maddeningly kept her elusive treasure from me.

"You're teasing me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. It's just I want to do everything with you at once and I can't honestly decide what I want first. One part of me wants to taste you and show you how much I want and appreciate you. The other part of me can't wait to feel you all the way inside me. I really want you to decide, I guess.

"If you're letting me decide, then I want to be inside you the most."

"Okay, baby," she said and slid forward a little.

We kissed feverishly again as she moved over me. Her mouth was hot and soft. Her tongue kept attacking, and her hands held my head for her lips to devour mine. We groaned into each other's mouth as she found the proper alignment and settled gently over my rock-hard shaft. My cockhead wedged into her tight opening to force a slight purchase there. Elly slowly settled down, and with each delicious inch of my cock entering her sweet pussy we moaned together.

Elly's small pussy wiggled to get the whole length of my cock into her. The exquisite feeling was so fantastic for both of us, that we stopped kissing and moaned into each other's gasping mouth. When my cock was finally deep inside her, Elly paused there before slowly backing off. Her next descent was even more wonderful than the first.

"Oh, god! You feel so huge inside me," Elly gasped.

"You feel so good," I growled.

I gently held Elly's hips, letting her control the pace and depth of each stroke. As incredibly turned on as we both were, she hadn't had intercourse in so long, she wanted to enjoy every moment of it. We had all night and she seemed content to go slow. Her pussy adjusted to my girth and allowed each downward movement to glide into her deliciously. My big dick pressed up against her cervix on almost every smooth descent.

Elly gradually increased the speed, and the results had us gasping with the blissful pleasure. Her tight pussy continued to squeeze my dick like a velvet hand. I moved my hands up to play with her fabulous tits and pull her aroused nipples. Elly groaned louder and she started to pound down on my cock.

"Yes...oh god...you feel enormous inside me."

"Oh, baby. Cum on my cock."

She began to glisten with perspiration as she bounced on me. My arms helped lift and drop her back down. We both groaned as the intensity of our coupling increased. I could feel the additional wetness of Elly's sweet pussy. My dick felt like a steel bar and my balls were churning with pent up need to cum.

"Oh, so sweet," Elly howled. "I'm going to cum."

My dick felt her cunt spasm and grip me tighter as she trembled above me. Her head rolled back and her mouth hung open as her orgasm ripped through her. The pressure on my throbbing cock was too much and I exploded inside her. Sound finally came from Elly's gasping mouth.

"Argh...Jack...oh geez."

Elly slumped down on top of me as her lustrous body trembled with release. I could feel our mixed cum running down to my spasming balls. Our sweaty bodies clung together in a sweet embrace as the last of our climaxes finally waned. My cock spasmed one more delicious time inside her clenching cunt.

We lay together, recovering our labored breathing. The heat between us and the wetness of our bodies allowed Elly to easily slide off to one side. We hugged and kissed lightly as we enjoyed the aftermath of our copulating. Elly moved and whispered in my ear.

"That was unbelievable."

"You're amazing," I said.

"You are too. I love your dick inside me."

"You felt perfect."

Elly clung to my side and I held her to me as well. The long day and intense night left us both quite tired. Pretty soon I could feel Elly's body relaxing against me. I managed to get the sheet over us before I also closed my eyes. Neither of us woke until the urgent need to pee woke me in the middle of the night. Elly had rolled off my arm, so I could slide out of bed without disturbing her. A quick release and I was back in bed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12