Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 04: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, the next thing Elly and I knew was the presence of two little boys sitting on us. We were still naked, so we both made sure the sheet stayed over us. Elly convinced the boys to go downstairs and play so that she and I could come down to breakfast. Although they wanted to roll around in the bed with us, they finally agreed and ran downstairs.

When they were gone, she bolted from the bed and grabbed her robe on the way to the bathroom. I watched with joy as her sweet ass jiggled deliciously as she ran. Like her, I realized I had better get dressed and out of bed before the boys returned. I grabbed a few things and went into the bathroom. Elly already had the shower going; she quickly locked the door after I entered.

"We need to shower quickly and get downstairs," she said. "They won't play by themselves long."

Getting into the shower together, we soaped each other up. Touching her lithe, sexy body with soapy hands and running them over her luscious tanned curves had my cock rising to attention. Elly soaped me up as well, but explained we unfortunately didn't have time to finish the act. I knew she was right and reluctantly accepted her judgment. My dick would have liked a different outcome, but we continued to hurry and somehow my cock managed to go down again as we dried and dressed.

It was only about twenty minutes before Elly and I headed down. She started on breakfast right away as I helped occupy the boys. Elly brought me coffee as I played cars with the twins. Half an hour later, Elly was calling us to the table. My stomach was growling with hunger.

We hadn't really talked at all about what to do today, as the party the day before had been planned as the highlight for the weekend. Elly asked how long I could stay and what I wanted to do. We kicked a few ideas around over coffee after the twins left to play again. Elly knew of a country fair with kid's rides that was going on, so we agreed to do that. I'd stay until I had to get back, soon after their naps. The unspoken promise between us was what their naps would allow us.

I was helping Elly with the dishes when my muted cell began to shake in my pocket. Checking the display, I saw it was Mrs. Warner calling back. I indicated such to Elly and answered the phone as I walked into the living room for some quiet.

"Hello."

"Jack."

"Yes, Mrs. Warner."

"Sally, please."

"We have something, Sally?"

"Yes, but not much movement on their part. One million, twenty five thousand, Jack."

"I thought they might do that," I said. "Eight hundred fifty thousand, Sally."

"Okay. You think they'll come down more with that?"

"I think they'll be reluctant to, but I suspect they want to keep me on the hook and will come back with a new offer."

"I'm sure you're right about that," Sally agreed.

"This could take several back and forths," I warned Sally.

"Not a problem," she agreed.

We hung up and I walked back into the family room to find Elly and the boys missing. I assumed they were upstairs, and indeed found her washing them together in the main bath tub. She was soaping Blaine's hair as I entered. Blake looked done already with wet hair.

"Good news?" Elly asked, as she shampooed Blaine's head.

"Sort of what I expected, they moved a little. This is going to go slowly, if at all."

"I think you're the first person to make an offer in some time, if not the very first, after all these months. Sally had confided in me that she'd only had two showings in months."

"I need them to come down another hundred thousand. Not sure they will."

"I bet they do," Elly reassured. "Blaine, let Mommy finish or you won't get to go to the fair with Mr. Jack."

Blaine was pushing Elly's hands away from washing him as he tried to push toy boats like Blake through the soapy water. Apparently, she was using the trip to the fair as leverage to get them to cooperate.

"I was good, right Mommy?" Blake offered.

"Yes, you were, Blake."

I helped Elly dry and dress the boys, and half an hour later we were in my car headed to the fair, forty minutes away. It was eight and we wanted to be back home for lunch and naps. That was the part of the day I was looking forward to most.

The fair actually turned out to be great fun. They had over half a dozen rides and some of them were as much for adults as kids. The tea cups and one called the scrambler was entertaining for all. I tried to win the boys some stuffed animals and dropped twenty dollars on a bean bag toss game before I finally won two. We made a mistake buying the boys cotton candy, as they had to be taken into the bathrooms to get their hands and faces clean.

Back in the car around eleven thirty, we arrived home at twelve fifteen with the boys passed out in their seats. Elly decided to put them to bed before lunch since they'd eaten enough snacks at the fair. We did manage to get them down without much fuss.

I wanted to throw together some sandwiches and drive the quad out to the same tree as the previous week, but Elly felt the boys might not stay napping too long, with the sleep they already had in the car. We'd end up getting out there and have to return right away. Instead, we made and ate a sandwich each and took a mason jar of moonshine out onto the sunny deck, Elly in her bikini and me stripped down to my boxers.

The fun started with my applying suntan lotion to her back. Somehow her top mischievously became undone. When she flipped over, I made sure her pale breasts wouldn't get burnt. I took my time rubbing the lotion into her tits and nipples. Elly was groaning as I kept trying to pull on her nipples with lotion slick fingers. By the time we switched places, my dick was poking stiffly out of the slot in my boxers.

We had the monitor on, but Elly still worried the boys could appear without warning. Usually, they called for her before getting out of bed, yet lately Blaine had shocked her a couple times by quietly showing up in the kitchen and startling her. We therefore stayed dressed, other than her missing top.

The lounge chairs weren't the most comfortable for sex, but we found a way to make it work. After Elly slowly applied lotion on my back and front, she straddled my legs with her bikini-covered crotch rubbing against my erection. The slickness of our bodies let us slide together easily as we passionately kissed. Her wonderful tits smashed on my chest.

The kissing was hot, but not all we wanted. Elly soon moved the triangle of material covering her pussy to the side, and easily climbed onto my rampant cock, sticking high out of my boxers. She eased down onto me and the delicious feelings from the night before returned. Even as turned on as we both were, it still took many long seconds to get me completely into Elly's tight channel.

"Oh god, Jack. I love your big dick."

"Your sweet body is so sexy and hot."

"It's good to be back in the saddle, that's for sure."

Since we were on the chair, with Elly on top, I let her take the lead on moving. She seemed to enjoy going slow, and I didn't object either. Feeling her move on me was fabulously intense. I played with her marvelous slick tits as she rode me like a cowboy. It felt so good that she had to increase the speed soon. I was hoping to make this last, but she seemed anxious. My balls were already reacting to the delightful feelings from her tight, wet pussy.

The plastic lounge chair creaked and groaned as Elly bounced on my hard cock. Her lust-gripped face exposed her wanton desire. My hands were on her hips, helping guide her motions. The additional benefit of this position was watching her sweet tits bounce and sway sexily on her body. Elly had her small hands on my chest with her feet still on the deck, helping her move.

"Oh geez," Elly cried out. "I'm cumming."

Her beautiful face was screwed up tight as she moaned loudly. She pounded down on my cock a few more times and then froze. Her body shook and trembled and I could feel more hotness around my cock as she climaxed. Despite being just at the edge, I was able to keep from cumming myself. It was so sexy to watch Elly cum that I temporarily forgot about my own pleasure.

She stopped trembling and collapsed on my chest, fighting for breath. I kissed her sweaty forehead and watched her face slowly unwind to normalcy. My hard cock was still soaking in her honeyed pussy. I started slowly pushing up into her to get some friction going again on my needy cock and Elly soon joined me in moving. The position on the chair was becoming uncomfortable for her so we shifted to the picnic table, with her kneeling on the bench seat and putting her forearms over the top. Standing behind her, I positioned myself and entered her easily. I drove to her core in one long thrust.

"Oh shit, babe. Oh, yes...fuck me."

I urgently fucked my cock in her and reached under her to play with her hanging tits. The brief shift in position gave me a little time to recover and I used that to fuck her insanely. I pounded her body like a jackhammer. Through her movements and her groans I could tell her wanton lust was rising fast too. Beads of sweat rose on her back from the hot sun and our extreme movements.

"Oh god...you're driving me crazy," Elly growled. "Fuck me harder, Jack."

I battered into Elly with my iron rod. My dick felt like it had swollen even more inside her. My pleasure was rising fast, but Elly seemed ready to peak at any second. Sweat dripped down my face as I pulled on Elly's hips, forcing my cock deep into her on each thrust. My cockhead occasionally nudged up against her cervix, further teasing my arousal.

"Shit," Elly gasped.

Elly stopped moving, but her body started shaking on my cock. Again, I felt the intense heat and wetness inside her as I tried to keep going into her tight, clamping cunt. Her pussy was searing hot, but the tightness slowed me down some. I watched the tightness of the muscles in Elly's back even as she trembled on my cock.

"Oh god," she moaned.

As soon as her orgasm faded, I began again on nailing her pussy. My need to cum was great, and it became my sole focus. My legs were trembling from the constant motion and my body poured sweat in the hot sun. I could feel my balls tighten and prepare to release my pent-up seed into Elly's battered hole. I was surprised to realize she was ready to cum again as my cock neared release.

"Argh," I howled, as my cum shoot from me.

"Yes...yes," Elly screamed.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on the incredible ecstasy of my climax as I poured blasts of jizz into her. I couldn't count the number of times my dick spasmed, but it felt like a long time before my cock stopped twitching and releasing spunk. Elly stopped shaking and groaned aloud as I felt my legs giving out. I pulled my shrinking cock from deep inside her and it came out with a rush of my cum. I stepped back and watched as she drained more onto the bench and deck. I wanted to stand there and look at Elly's sexy, gapping red, and leaking gash, but my legs demanded I sit. Besides, Elly was already moving to sit as well.

We ended up facing each other on the bench seat. Dripping with sweat and energy drained, we stared at each other. I saw tears in Elly's eyes and on her cheeks and worried that I'd hurt her with my hard pounding of her pussy. I suddenly felt sick for being such an ass.

"You're crying. Was I too rough? I'm sorry..."

"Jack! Jack, I'm fine. More than fine. I'm sorry. I'm crying from joy."

"What?"

"Well, my knees are hurting, but that's not why I'm crying. I'm crying because you gave me such unbelievable pleasure. I can't remember cumming so good before. Actually, I'm not sure I've ever cum three times in a row like that before."

I saw her knees were red, probably from the kneeling as we fucked on the picnic table. She moved closer to me on the bench by straddling my legs on the seat. Elly leaned into me with her breasts against my chest. We kissed tenderly and for a while.

When we finally stopped kissing for a minute, I said, "You sure you're fine?"

"Perfect, babe," Elly claimed, smiling. "I just love the way you fuck me."

"Me too."

We kissed again, but Elly broke it after only a few seconds to run over and retrieve her bikini top. I watched as she put herself back together, worried about the boys showing up. I stuffed my soft wet cock back in my boxers. She saw me and smiled.

"Can you stay longer?"

"Unfortunately, I have another busy day tomorrow."

"Want to run through the sprinkler?" Elly asked with a cute smile.

"Good idea."

It had to be at least eighty five in the backyard, similar to yesterday. We ran through the sprinkler for a while, until we met in the middle and hugged and kissed beneath the spray. We stared into each other's eyes, even with the water making it somewhat difficult to stay focused.

"Can you bring the boys into the city next weekend for a change?" I asked. "That is, if I don't have to be here for the Martin place or something."

"Sure. We'd love to," Elly agreed.

Neither of us was surprised to see the boys appear on the deck together. We couldn't hear the monitor under the water, so we obviously missed them waking. Elly ran to undress them to their underwear before they could join us. Then we all played in the sprinkler for a good half hour. Like everyone else, I was disappointed when I had to leave, forty minutes later.

My phone rang fifteen minutes into my drive back. It was Sally Warner and she said they came down twenty five thousand. That meant they were right at one million. My stopping point in my mind was nine hundred fifty thousand, so we were getting closer. I told her eight ninety. She said okay and would call me with an answer as soon as she heard. I decided to keep my strategy to myself for now. Sally appeared to be totally on my side, but I also knew she was probably anxious to seal the deal and pick up her hefty commission. The higher the sale was, the better her commission.

After I hung up with Sally, I drove home for the next hour in deep thought. It was looking promising that I could get them down to nine hundred fifty thousand. I just felt they wouldn't stop after the negotiations got so far. I was trusting they wanted this over with and were anxious for the money.

The thought of being near Elly and the boys was definitely appealing to me. My mind wondered to what would happen if our relationship really took off. I could see myself marrying Elly and being with her always. I could see myself being father to the boys, selling Elly's house with a few acres, and combining most of her acres to the Martin sixty. We'd expand the Martin place and things would be sweet. I was deep into dreaming of being with Elly always when I arrived home. I realized my driving had been on cruise control most of the trip and, dangerously, I didn't remember much of it.

12