Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 05: Wednesday

Story Info
This time Jack invites her to the city.
7.2k words
4.84
17.5k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional story with all characters over eighteen and all rights reserved to the author.

Special thanks to Allison, my wonderful editor.

*****

I called Elly midweek and confirmed her coming down on Saturday for lunch and overnight. She told me the boys were anxious to see Mr. Jack's house. She thought they'd probably sleep on the way down, which meant they probably wouldn't nap in the afternoon, but it would lead to them tuckering out early.

I asked if it would be okay to go out after they were down for the night. I'd checked with the mother of a teenage neighborhood girl who I knew babysat for many others. She was free and could come over early to get to know them. Elly asked the age of the girl and how close she lived in case of emergency. She seemed satisfied with my answers, especially since the girl's parents would be home for the evening.

My plan involved a nice dinner, with dancing afterwards. I told Elly to bring an evening dress but she complained about not having anything new or good. I told her not to worry about it; she could pick one out of Beth's closet. She said she'd have to go shopping, but I told her that was crazy and I was sure anything she had or she found in Beth's closet would be fine.

After hanging up with Elly, I called my housekeeper and asked her to come on Friday. She normally came on Mondays, but the house already needed straightening after just two days of my being there. She agreed to come Friday afternoon.

Luckily, my house had two bedrooms, with twin beds in the spare room. Elly thought those would work fine for the boys, and she would pack her monitor with their clothes. The rest of my week was focused on work until I left early on Friday to pick up a few things at Costco and Target. I needed some food and drinks for the boys, and wanted to get them some interesting toys. My dinner was Jimmy John's, picked up on the way home. My cleaning lady was already gone by the time I got there. Not much of a TV watcher, I managed to find something interesting on the PBS channel about former President Garfield's time in office and untimely death before going to bed.

Saturday morning I ate a quick breakfast of cereal and juice and grabbed a cup of coffee while I busied myself with chores and preparing the house for little boys. Never having been a father, I listened to my secretary earlier in the week on how to child-proof a house. All breakables and sharp objects were moved up high or put in closets. Anything I didn't want touched was put away, too. By noon I felt relatively certain the house was safe.

Elly and the boys arrived just before twelve thirty. The boys were asleep in the car, but by the time we had them upstairs they were waking. Blake rolled over as if he might stay asleep, but Blaine didn't want to stay in bed. Elly tried to insist, but that just started Blaine crying until she said he could come with us. After setting up the monitor for Blake, I gave them a tour of the house. They hadn't eaten, so we fixed lunch; we made sandwiches from cold cuts and rolls, with tomatoes and lettuce. We had barely taken a bite when Blake started crying. Elly ran to get him.

After lunch, I whispered to Elly about the new toys. She told me that wasn't necessary, but did let me give them to the boys. The principal gift was a racetrack with cars that rode on it. It wasn't electric, which I thought was too advanced for them, but once assembled the cars easily rode on the track. We all played with that and the few dinosaurs I bought them. The afternoon was spent entertaining the kids and letting them watch cartoons for an hour. Elly and I had a chance to talk while the boys watched television.

I told her I had reservations at Smith & Wollensky's for dinner, and then we'd go to a club for dancing. Some of my friends might meet us there for a bit of fun. She said it sounded wonderful, but worried she'd look terrible in the old dress she had. We went to Beth's closet and I let her pick from all the evening dresses. After confirming it was okay for her to really wear one, she pushed me out the door so she could decide.

Beth had loved dressing up and I was pretty sure Elly could find something she liked. I sat watching Sprout TV with the boys for nearly the full hour before Elly appeared. My breath nearly left me as she appeared in the basement where we'd been playing and watching TV. She'd chosen a black gown with spaghetti strap shoulders and a low back. The material had a silver shimmer concealed in the fabric. It caught the limited light in the basement as she twirled around for us.

"Mommy, you look good," Blake said.

"You look like Cinderella," Blaine added, and I had to agree with him.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"Gorgeous."

"Are you sure it's okay that I wear this? It must have been very expensive."

"Of course. It doesn't fit me," I joked.

"Funny. It's a little long on me, though. I think it's meant to be worn a little shorter."

"Beth was a little taller."

"Would it be okay if I pinned the hem a little?"

"Sure."

"You know if you have pins?"

"Good question. Maybe." I followed her back to my bedroom on the second floor. It took several minutes, but I managed to find a sewing kit of Beth's stashed on a shelf in her closet. Then she asked if I had cotton balls or shoe pads. We found cotton balls in Beth's vanity, which Elly used to make the silver shoes she chose from the closet fit a bit tighter.

I showed her Beth's jewelry box, but she insisted she couldn't. I told her she could and left her to finish working on the dress.

At sixty thirty, just as we were feeding the boy's dinner, Marnie arrived. She was fifteen, a little over weight, but not too much. Elly talked to her for a few minutes while the boys ate. I helped them with more milk, and per Elly's instructions gave them each one large chocolate chip cookie I'd bought.

After their dinner, we all went downstairs to play. Elly disappeared back upstairs as Marnie and I settled in playing with the boys. I could tell she would be good with the boys and I was able to escape to get ready myself. When I knocked and entered my bedroom, Elly was just finishing up. She turned to me as I shut the door. The dress looked to be at least an inch shorter on her now.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"I hope the pins hold," she stated. "Do I look okay?"

"Blaine's right. You do look like Cinderella, only in black."

Elly had combed her blonde hair straight down and it hung below her shoulders. Somehow, she'd added two curls on each side of her face. Around her neck was a silver chain that I'd bought Beth for her birthday one year. The diamond studs with silver settings in her ears looked familiar too. She looked like a model just off the runway. I remembered Beth wearing the same dress and shoes, but since Beth was taller and a brunette, Elly's look was totally different.

"You look great."

"Thanks. Is this okay for where we're going?"

"No doubt," I assured her.

I quickly showered and put on a light gray summer suit. I joined Elly and the boys in the basement twenty minutes later. It was going on eight. While I waited on the first floor, Marnie and Elly put the boys to bed. It took ten minutes, but our nine o'clock reservations were still fine. Elly and I waited with Marnie in the basement for another ten minutes or so listening to the monitor. When Elly was pretty sure they would stay down, we left.

I drove the fifteen minutes to the restaurant and valet parked. Our table was ready and we were seated just before nine. Elly and I split a bottle of Cabernet and an appetizer of coconut shrimp, and we each ordered the filet mignon. We had sides of baked potatoes and string beans. Neither of us could even think about dessert; we ordered espressos instead.

At ten thirty we drove the short distance to the nightclub and valet parked again. Beth and I had come here often with our friends and they always had a good band on Saturday nights. You couldn't make reservations in the club, but the maître d' remembered me, and the offer of a little cash got us a big table down front. We found Mark and his date at the bar, and after introductions they joined us at the table. Mark's eyes seemed to follow Elly's every move and I had to laugh inside. Farm girl, huh!

Another group of our friends, mostly women, already occupied another nearby table. After getting settled in and ordering drinks, I made the required introductions there. Stephanie was among them and she eyed Elly with keen interest. She smiled sweetly at me, but I could read something else in her eyes. Elly seemed at ease meeting everyone, and after some conversation we returned to Mark and his date, Sharon.

Mark had met Sharon one day while jogging along the waterfront, as many Chicagoans did during the short summers. They'd seen each other off and on for a month or two. Mark was not one to be tied down for long and I sensed his eye was already on Elly. He knew I'd kill him if he tried anything, though, so he just flirted a little innocently. It was enough to be funny and charming, but not enough to anger me or piss off Sharon.

After we were just about finished with our first drinks the band was ready for their second set. They began with a long instrumental before jumping into a tune that sounded like their own. We watched for a while longer as we ordered more drinks. The girls went to the ladies room together, so it gave Mark and me a moment alone.

"Shit man, she's gorgeous!" Mark exclaimed.

"Looks good doesn't she?"

"Now I see why you like farm girls. They can't all be this pretty."

"No, I reckon they're not."

"You're even sounding like a farmer," Mark joked.

"Funny."

"Does she have a sister or two?"

"One sister and a brother, but they both live in California, you letch."

"Oh, man! No wonder you're think about moving to the country."

"Not thinking much longer."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm buying that farm, but don't tell Elly yet. I'm keeping it a surprise until she asks."

"Have you agreed on a price?"

"Yeah, I finally got them down to nine hundred fifty thousand."

"Wow! You sure you want to drop that much dough on a freakin' farm?"

"This farm!"

"You can't buy her love, Jack."

"I'm not trying to, I just want to be near her and the boys."

"Is that your only reason for buying it?"

"Of course not I like being away from the city on the weekends sometimes. I also have fun doing things there. Would I honestly have picked this place if not for Elly and the boys? Maybe, maybe not. But having them right next door makes the whole thing complete for me."

"I don't get it," Mark said, but we dropped any further discussion as the women returned.

We didn't even let the ladies sit, only drop their purses. Even though the song the band was playing was half over, we took them out on the dance floor. One other couple was already dancing, but otherwise we had the floor to ourselves. Unlike most guys, who bitched about dancing, Mark and I had long ago learned that if you wanted to pick up women regularly, you had better learn to enjoy to dance, or at least look like it. I quickly learned that Elly could move well and keep pace, too.

After a couple dances, Mark asked to switch. Of course, Elly and I didn't mind and I was somewhat interested in dancing with Sharon. She was Mark's typical type, buxom and curvy in all the right places. She was short, shorter than Elly by a couple inches, but she made up for her lack of height with a killer body. She wasn't as knock-out drop-dead gorgeous as Elly, but she had a cute enough face.

Sharon could shake her hot body and she danced well. She smiled at me a few times as we danced. I tried to be polite and stay focused on Sharon throughout the dance, but my curiosity had me stealing glances at Elly with Mark. Elly even caught me looking once and smiled back.

The second dance was a slow one and I wanted to switch back to Elly. Mark and Elly were a few couples away, though, and it seemed rude to Sharon to force the issue so she and I danced the slow one. I tried to be gentlemanly, but Sharon was aggressive and purposefully wedged one of her thighs into my crotch. She pressed her ample boobs into me as well. I was taller, so I had to look down into her smiling face as we slow danced.

"Elly's lovely," she said.

"Thanks. You too."

"Mark's told me a lot about you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, about your wanting to buy a farm in Wisconsin and how you met Elly."

"What do you think about that?"

"Not for me...farming that is. I'm a city girl...no dirty hands...but I can see where it might be romantic."

"It has its possibilities," I agreed.

Sharon's thigh kept the pressure on my crotch and it was starting to work despite my not wanting it to. She constantly smiled up at me and I got the sense this girl liked to party, which was another norm for Mark's attractions. I began to count the minutes until the song ended. It managed to end just before she massaged my dick into an awkward erection.

Sharon might have preferred to keep dancing, but I noticed Elly and Mark heading back to the table so I escorted Sharon back, too. Elly gave me a knowing smile once we were seated again. I felt her hand on my leg under the table and we squeezed hands together.

For the rest of the evening I danced only with Elly. We had a great time and I was delighted to see how much she enjoyed the dancing. Before the last set for the band ended, just after twelve thirty, we had one more slow dance together. I loved holding her to me and moving with her. With her high heels on she wasn't too much shorter than I; we could whisper in each other's ear.

"You're the most beautiful woman here. Everyone in the place is watching you."

"I'm just glad the pins seem to be holding," she replied, with that cute giggle I loved so much.

"Yeah, you must have done a great job pinning up the hem."

"My mom taught me to sew. It's a lost art for most women these days."

"I bet."

"See? We country girls have a few tricks up our sleeves, too," Elly kidded.

"I guess you do."

"We don't have to rub our store bought boobs into our dancing partners to get a rise out of them, either."

It took me a second, but I caught on. She was smiling warmly at me so I just kissed her right there on the dance floor. I'm sure Mark and Sharon and probably even others like Steph were watching, but who cared. I certainly didn't. I also wanted to take her home as soon as we could.

Once back at the table, I told everyone we were going to head out. I hadn't mentioned it to Elly; she gave me a curious look but quickly smiled her consent. We said our good byes to Mark and Sharon. Mark, of course, hugged and kissed Elly, and Sharon did her best to give me a 'remember this' kiss along with a full body hug. I almost broke out laughing from what Elly had said, but managed to check myself in time.

We had to pass close to Stephanie's table on the way, so we said goodbye there too. Only three of the original girls were still there. Steph seemed a little drunk and her hug and kiss reminded me of what I just went through with Sharon, only with less obvious boob action. I caught a sad look in Steph's eyes as we parted.

The valet brought my Rover and we drove the twenty minutes home, laughing about Sharon and Mark most of the way there. Elly had managed to keep Mark at bay despite a few extra-friendly moves on his part.

It was a beautiful night, and a breeze off the lake made it very pleasant despite the earlier heat. We found Marnie passed out on the couch with the TV down low. Elly thanked her and opened the silver clutch she'd found in Beth's closet to pay. I sent her off to check on the boys and paid Marnie with a nice tip. After seeing her out and home, I found Elly waiting for me by the bar where she'd opened some more wine.

With two partially full glasses and the bottle in tow, I told Elly I had an idea and asked her to follow me. We held hands as best we could while going up the stairs. In my bedroom, I opened a window above the alley to the next house. As with all these brownstone type houses in Lincoln Park, my house and the one next door were no more than ten feet apart.

Before Beth's cancer had set in, we'd paid contractors to construct a small deck out the window, with a narrow staircase up to the roof. The roofs on most houses around were relatively flat and made for good decks. In the winter, when the trees were bare, you could even see some of the major downtown buildings like the John Hancock, the old Sears Building, and the new Trump Tower.

I also had them build a small shed, in which I kept chairs and a small table. We quickly set them up and took our seats. Shoeless and in an evening gown, Elly said she was comfortable. It was about as starry a night as you can get in the big city with all the lights, and we sipped our wine and talked of the evening among other things. We were on our second glasses of wine, with an empty bottle, when Elly told me she was getting a little cold. I suggested she sit with me to keep warm. Even though the chairs weren't made for two people they were sturdy enough to hold both of us.

As she sat in my lap, she brought up the Martin Farm. She asked how things were going and I told her everything. She hugged me with joy and exclaimed she was very happy.

I don't remember who kissed who first, but the feeling was mutual and we were soon at it. With our wine glasses on the table, Elly had her arms around my head and neck as we kissed. Our kisses started soft and passionate, but soon turned hot and fervent. I could feel my cock stirring with this sexy creature sitting on my lap in just a flimsy dress. I recalled how she had been the object of everyone's gaze, guys and girls alike, and I suddenly felt like the luckiest guy in the world to be holding and kissing her.

Time seemed to stand still for us as our kisses grew even more urgent. I could have taken her right there on the roof, but we both wanted more. Elly held the glasses as I quickly put the chairs and table away and grabbed the empty bottle. I took back my glass from her to make it easier to go down the stairs and through the window. Setting the glasses aside, we both stripped as fast as possible and climbed into bed.

Elly was the first into bed, since she had just three articles of clothing to remove. I took a little longer and practically tackled her on the bed. She ended up on her back with me off to the side, but with my upper torso over her. We resumed kissing again and I slid my arms under hers. She held my head as we kissed passionately. Her mouth was hot, moist, and sweet.

I finally broke our kisses and worked down her incredible body. It was dark in the bedroom, but I didn't need light to find those delicious protruding nipples. I nuzzled between her apple-sized boobs, smelling her fragrant skin. I kissed and licked the insides of her mounds and teased her nipples with my fingers. Elly moaned and held my head to her beautiful breasts.

After spending many minutes sucking and licking Elly's beautiful, candy-kiss-shaped nipples, I worked my hands and lips further south. I teased around her bellybutton, getting her to giggle and urge me on with her hands. I brushed my lips through her small patch of trimmed blondish hair down to the puffiness of her mound, planting kisses all around and licking her tangy and scented skin.

I tried to be patient and build her arousal up to a fevered pitch, but my desire to hurry things along was too great. Gently pushing her toned and tanned legs further apart, I pressed my lips against her soft labia. Elly groaned as I ran the tip of my tongue along her sweet slit. With each pass of my tongue I pushed a little deeper, getting her to moan more.

My desire was to get her off this way, making the moment all about her pleasure. My own need was rising quickly, however, urging me to take things much faster. My dick was ready to enter her. I fought the urges and pressed my tongue ever deeper, purposely avoiding Elly's clit until I was ready to bring her off. Her hands guided my head as she moaned softly with my actions to her sweet, juicy core.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12