Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 05: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my lips to pull on her lips, my fingers to open her, and my tongue working as deep as I could get it into her, I brought more groans and gasps from her. Her legs were starting to tremble, and from her sounds and movements I could tell I almost had her to the point I wanted. My tongue was stressing from being stretched and wiggling as forcefully as I could inside her. Elly's hands started forcing my head down as if she wanted to push me inside her. I figured now was a good time.

My lips clamped around her exposed clit and sucked and licked the sensitive bundle of nerves. She groaned loudly and her ass pushed off the bed. Her hands threatened to suffocate me into her hot and moist pussy. I tried hard to control my breathing to enable me to stay at her clit. My effort paid off as she started to buck against my mouth.

"Oh god," Elly howled, as she pushed harder on my head.

I kept at her clit until she stopped trembling and pushed my head away. My face was drenched in her wetness. I allowed her to push me off her clit, but my lips remained attached to her pussy over her sweet hole. My tired tongue licked out to savor her released juices.

After a few minutes for Elly to slow her rapid breathing, she urged me up into her arms. We kissed tenderly and I'm sure she tasted herself on my lips. After some sweet and passionate kisses, Elly said it was my turn.

She moved down my body much as I had done to her. My cock was stiff as a board with pre-cum coating the head. It glistened in the little light from the bathroom. Elly kissed all around my cock, purposefully avoiding it like I'd done to her. I was so turned on my cock twitched like it might cum all by itself.

Elly touched my cock with her fingers, but not with her mouth. She pushed my engorged dick up toward my bellybutton so she could lick and suck on my balls. She took turns, pulling them each into her mouth as best she could. It felt so good; all I could do was groan.

Pre-cum was running from me like a river. I was as turned on as I think I've ever been. I was starting to worry I might just let go into the air when Elly, sensing my need, let go of my saliva-soaked nuts, and looked at me.

"Ready to cum?" she asked, with her cute giggle.

"Am I," I gasped.

Elly's sweet face just smiled at me as the tip of her tongue tormented me just below the head of my cock. She gently targeted the ultra-sensitive nerve endings there. I felt my cock surge with more pre-cum, which she captured on her tongue. The tender teases of her pointed tongue were enough to keep me on the edge, but not enough to push me over. Elly sure knew how to stoke a guy's fires without igniting the fuse. My moans were nonstop as she teased, running her tongue up and down the sides of my cock.

She knew when I'd had enough, and looked up. "Ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Elly teased the underside for a few more seconds, then slowly lowered her hot, wet mouth down over my cockhead. She went aggravatingly slow, but it added to my bliss. She knew I was right on the edge, and she wanted to build me to the ultimate release like I'd done for her. Elly took more and more of my cock into her mouth until my head was at the entrance to her throat. She started sucking on my cock aggressively, while using her hands to knead my balls and work the shaft. I hit the mark quickly and growled with pleasure.

"Elly," I wailed.

The warning was probably useless for her, as she knew how close I was. My sperm surged forth and erupted into her sucking mouth. The huge blast to the back of her mouth made her gag slightly, but she caught herself. Elly backed up enough to let my cock spasm away into her mouth, with massive pulse after pulse. I looked down to see her furrowed brow as she took everything I had to give.

"Oh, shit. Oh, baby," I gasped.

I have know idea how many times my dick shot into her mouth, but when it finally ebbed my head crashed back to the bed. I felt like she'd sucked all my strength out through my cock. My eyes remained closed until I sensed Elly above me. Her legs straddled mine and her arms were at my sides. I opened my eyes to see her smirking face. As I watched in the limited light, Elly slowly opened her mouth. White fluid hung on her lower lip for a second, then started drooling down onto my chest. As she opened more a big dollop dropped with a splat. More drizzled out and collected in a puddle on my chest.

"Geez, Elly...that's hot," I groaned.

"Yeah?"

"Really."

"God, you came so much I wasn't sure I could swallow it all without choking."

"You drive me crazy."

"You too."

I was expecting her to slide off me, but instead she smiled and lowered her mouth to my chest. I tried to watch as she slurped part of the puddle into her mouth. She showed me what she had captured, and then swallowed it. She repeated this until my chest was clean of my cum and the full load was gone to her tummy.

It had been a long day and each of us would have loved to get at each other once more, but our bodies said otherwise. We got up to get ready for bed. We stayed naked as we crawled back into the bed. Elly moved to my side and we kissed tenderly. She curled into my arm and I felt like everything in the world was perfect. I kissed her forehead lightly and we eased off to sleep.

I felt like I'd just fallen asleep when I heard a noise and felt Elly moving. As my head slowly cleared I realized that one of the boys was crying. Elly had heard it first, of course, being an experienced mom, and she threw on a robe and disappeared out the door. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, but I didn't want to be accused of doing nothing. I got up too, and threw my shorts on. I was just about ready to follow Elly out the door when she showed up with Blake in her arms.

"I need to bring him in here or he'll wake Blaine for sure," Elly said.

"Okay."

She climbed into bed with Blake and positioned him in the middle. I got in too, on the other side. Blake was calming, as his sniffles were already quieting down. His head turned to me and he eyed me for a few seconds before turning back to his mom. I don't remember anything else until I woke alone in the bed in the morning. I got up, hit the bathroom, then made my way downstairs. Elly was serving the boys eggs and toast at the kitchen table.

"I hope you don't mind, but they woke over an hour ago," she said.

"No, of course not. Have whatever you want."

"Thanks."

"Did you get coffee?"

"Yeah, my parents have a Keurig like that."

I made myself coffee and Elly offered me some eggs and toast. I sat down with the kids to eat. Elly joined us and ate some eggs too. When the boys were done eating they wanted to watch cartoons. I helped Elly, and together we found one the boys liked. Once they were settled in the basement family room we grabbed more fresh coffee and sat back down at the kitchen table.

"I'm so exciting that you're buying the Martin Farm, or should I now be saying the Thompson Farm?"

"I hadn't actually thought of that yet, either. Thompson Farm sounds good."

"Have you thought much about what's next?"

"Just some. I was able to negotiate keeping the furnishings. I don't think I'll make many changes until I'm ready financially to put an addition on the house. I think I'll start with raising cattle, as we discussed, and developing the shoreline. Possibly even buy a boat so we can take the boys out."

"That sounds wonderful. The boys would love going boating, too."

"It's probably too late this year to get a boat. Fall will be here soon, so makes more sense to wait till the new year."

"That does make sense. When do they want to close on the farm?"

"They want the money right away, that's how I got the furniture. They wanted to close quickly and I used that to negotiate. We close this Friday, so I'm planning to stay in the house next weekend."

"You waited to tell me all this until last night? How long have you known all this?" Elly asked with a hint of wounded pride.

"I wanted to wait until the right moment."

"On the roof was the right moment?"

"Well, we were alone and you asked," I admitted somewhat ruefully .

"I'd have thought you'd tell me right away," Elly stated, sounding hurt.

"I guess I wanted to tell you when we could celebrate like we did last night."

"Okay...fair...I'll accept that. But if you'd told me earlier I might have found a way to celebrate with you then."

"Fair enough, too. I promise I'll tell you everything important immediately from now on."

"Good."

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I was thinking we'd be staying here until I have to head back."

"I thought we might take the boys to the Shedd Aquarium for the day."

"They'd probably love that."

"Should we get them ready to go?"

"Good idea."

Elly said the boys could wait and take their baths when they got home this evening. I helped dress them, giving Elly time to get ready as well. When she finished, I got time enough to shower quickly and throw on some jeans and a dress shirt. When I came downstairs they were ready to go. We took her car to avoid having to switch car seats back and forth.

It took about twenty minutes to drive to the aquarium and park; we then had a little walk to get into the building. Blaine and Blake wanted to see the sharks and the whales mostly, so we headed to the big tanks first, but along the way we stopped to see the attendants feeding the penguins and some of the fish.

We stayed at the aquarium for several hours and grabbed some lunch there, too. The boys had great fun, as did we, seeing all the new things through their eyes. By the time we were heading back to the car, each of us were carrying a child in our arms. They fell asleep on the ride to my house and we managed to get them into bed for a nap.

As soon as they were down we ran like young lovers into my bedroom, stripping off clothes as we went. This time I was in bed first, and Elly ran to join me. Just the thought of having sex with Elly had my cock expanding rapidly. We lay with her on top of me, and kissed with passion. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Elly rolled off me and pulled to get me on top of her.

"Fuck me, Jack. I want you to fuck me on top."

We kissed again, while beneath me Elly spread her legs wide to accept me in her. I kissed her back as I felt her reach for my cock. We kissed ardently as she aligned me to enter her. When she had me where she wanted, I pressed down. She was as turned on as I was, and my dick sank quickly into her moist tunnel. I slowly eased nearly every inch of my cock into her until reaching her cervix. Then I started a slow in and out rhythm.

"Oh, god, you feel so good inside me, Jack. I love your big cock."

"You feel great too, babe."

"Fuck me hard, Jack. Give me your dick. I want it all."

She was driving me nuts with her words and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her crazy. I knew I'd cum quickly, I was so turned on, but I thought I could go again soon, so I didn't worry about prolonging things. I rapidly upped my pace and soon I was really pounding hard into her hot, clinging depths. As hard as I fucked her, she took it, and pulled harder on my hips. Sweat formed on both our bodies despite the air conditioning. I could feel my balls getting ready to give her my seed.

"Oh, yes...fuck me, Jack! Pound me with your big dick," Elly yelled.

I was glad I'd at least shut the door to minimize the noise so the boys wouldn't wake up. The bed was creaking and if we yelled any louder the neighbors walking by outside might hear.

"Yes...yes...fuck me harder!"

I was going as fast as I could and my balls were slapping against her ass on each thrust. Elly's pussy felt like molten lava inside. My balls were churning now, and my cock felt like a battering ram ravaging her tender opening. I couldn't take much more, and fortunately neither could Elly.

"Oh, fuck...I'm cumming, babe...keep fucking me!" she wailed.

I felt Elly stiffen and go quiet just as all hell broke loose in my brain. A cloud of bliss washed over me and all I could feel were my nuts giving up their hot juice. I tried to keep moving, but the intensity of my release took too much mental capacity to allow me to concentrate. My only recollection was the distant sound of Elly screaming and the spasms in my balls as they shot her full of my jizz.

As the last of my release ebbed, my brain slowly began to clear. I felt sweat dripping down from my forehead onto Elly's sweet tits. Our bodies were covered with perspiration and our rapid breathing was all the noise you could hear now. My eyes slowly focused on Elly. She lay very still with her eyes still closed, her mouth hanging open like she couldn't breathe.

"My god," was all I could mutter.

Elly said nothing, so I wait a few seconds and spoke again.

"You okay?"

She gulped down some air and finally replied hoarsely, "I can't believe it."

"What?"

"Wow, every time you make me cum it's better than the time before."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You drive me nuts."

"Good."

"You know it."

We hugged and kissed softly for a while. Eventually, Elly's hand encircled my soft, wet dick and tried to bring it back to life. Just as I'd thought earlier, it didn't respond immediately, but within short order she had me up and ready. This time, Elly mounted me and controlled the action. She took a far slower pace; the emergency we felt earlier was gone. We made slow love until we were ready to cum. She urged me on top of her then, and I fucked her hard and fast until the two of us came together.

We lay there for a while, waiting to recover. Some tender kisses and hugs gave us enough recovery time to get up and shower together. We knew time was short, with the boys, and we were pretty worn out. We washed each other but avoided too much sexual contact. Even still, my cock began to swell into her sweet, taut ass when we just stood hugging under the hot spray with her back to me. She wiggled her ass against me and giggled the way I loved. I pulled her perfect nipples for revenge and we agreed to stop the teasing and get out.

It was a good thing we did, too, as Blaine was just getting out of bed when Elly threw on her robe to check on them. It was close to dinner time, so I convinced Elly to stay while I ordered Chinese delivery. We played with the boys and watched some TV until the doorbell rang. After dinner, she said they better get going before it got dark. She preferred driving at least most of the way home while it was still daylight.

I helped pack up their stuff and put it in the car. Elly and I talked briefly about me coming up for the closing on Friday, yet also agreed to talk more during the week. I gave each of the boys a big hug and a kiss on the head while helping to get them into their seats. Elly and I kissed and hugged lovingly before she got into the driver's seat. It was sad to see they were leaving.

"Drive carefully."

"I will. You worried about us?"

"Of course."

"Good. Thanks for everything, honey."

"I'll probably call you Wednesday."

"Okay. That'll work."

"Bye, Babe," I concluded.

"Bye, baby."

When I finished waving goodbye, I went inside and poured a glass of wine. I plopped down in front of the TV, but my thoughts weren't on it. I was looking at it, but my mind was somewhere else entirely.

What a great weekend, I told myself. From the beginning, everything had gone at least as well as I hoped, planned, and expected. Saturday went especially well, with the boys going down to sleep, Marnie babysitting, dinner out, dancing at the club, meeting some of my friends, and finally up on the roof. Even telling Elly about the farm and the great time in bed afterward, were tremendous. Sunday was equally great for practically all the same reasons, not the least of which was incredible sex I had again with Elly. I had to agree with her. The sex we had together was unbelievable.

I really didn't want to, but my mind remembered back to sex with Beth as a comparison. I didn't want to think of anything that would tarnish Beth's image in my mind, but I had to admit that the sex was every bit as good with Elly. I tried not to think of it, because this could have been even somewhat better.

I remembered how she called me honey when we were saying goodbye; how it had felt so good and natural. I knew this weekend we'd crossed another point in our relationship. Being with her and the boys was all I wanted from now on. Work, this house, and even the new farm all seemed secondary to the relationship I felt brewing. Was I in love with Elly? I certainly thought I was, or at least I was rapidly headed there. Was she in love with me? I certainly hoped so. My heart told me she had to be feeling just the same as I did.

We'd both loved deeply once, and took about the same amount of time to grieve before moving beyond it to a point where a new relationship could potentially exist. Our meeting was a pure accident. It had been a complete surprise. Certainly it was a chance meeting, unique in every way. Who would have expected to meet someone fantastic broken down on a lonely old back road in Wisconsin? I'd dated plenty on the way and certainly sowed enough wild oats, while she'd stayed true to her love in her own way.

The truth was, I did love Elly. I knew I could be a great father to Blaine and Blake. Many things were still unsaid, though. Would she want to have more children, at least one more with me? We could try for a girl this time. How soon would she consider marriage again?

Some yelling on the TV finally woke me from my thoughts. I noticed the earlier program was over and had been replaced by one of the CSI series shows. I wasn't particularly into those, but I got more wine and watched anyway. I told myself the next time I saw Elly I'd let her know my feelings. That thought made me nervous that she might not feel totally the same, or that I was moving way too fast, but I was convinced that I needed to start letting her know that I was falling in love with her.

12