Surprise Day

Story Info
Erotica of a submissive.
3.2k words
4.32
20.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

After a day of working I enjoy a casual day off. Lounging for most of the day with anticipation of the evening ahead. We are to get together but there are no immediate plans, just a get together. You have forewarned me that you going to have me, to use me. All day I have felt the moisture between my thighs, in anticipation of tonight.

When you arrive I see the glint in your eye. I am clad in a house robe with nothing underneath. Your hands diligently unfasten the belt at the waist, pulling it from the loops. Taking the fabric belt you loop it over my head, around my neck, pulling me towards you. When I am close you turn my body and abruptly loop it around my neck again, pulling it slightly tighter. I can feel it at my throat but not to the point of hindering my breathing. Your breath close to my ear tells me that I am going to be yours tonight in any way you wish.

I feel the tingles on my body. Your whisper, your warmth, your strength are all intoxicating. Grasping the belt, wrapping it over your hand several times till your hand is close to my throat, your fingers reach out to stroke my cheek. Loving fingers that I have longed to feel all day. Your other hand reaches between my thighs. Feeling the moisture there, a smile briefly lights your face. Instantly without warning I feel 3 of your fingers invade me, thrusting upward. A small scream escapes from my lips.

My body starts to grind down against your hand while your fingers maneuver inside me, stroking, probing. One final hard thrust, then just as quickly I feel your fingers leave me. Yearning for more, a whimper crosses my lips. Your breath in my ear again whispers that I must have patience.

Your hand lets go of the belt briefly to turn me to face you, pushing me to my knees. Your hand on my face lifting it to look at you. Your other hand grasps the cloth belt again and pulls it up slightly to emphasize this point. Looking down into my eyes you ask me if I am ready for tonight. Nodding yes to you, you tell me to go to the bedroom and await you. Standing and turning, leaving the belt on my neck, I walk to the bedroom quietly.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed when you enter. Walking to stand in front of me you tell me to undress you. My shaky fingers start this task. I find that to touch your skin in the process is electrifying to me. One time my fingers started to trace around your nipple and you stopped me, chastising me, telling me to have patience. Continuing my task, I finally have all of your clothing in a heap on the bedroom floor.

Your hands reach to push me to my knees again, before you. Your hands grab my head and lead my mouth to your swollen cock, forcing it between my lips. Your body starts thrusting into my mouth, gagging me with your cock. Your fingers wrap around my hair, holding me in place. Your cock is buried deep in my throat, taking my breath for a moment. When you see I have need of a breath you pull it back briefly then thrust it in again. My body gags uncontrollable and yet I continue to suck whenever possible. Spit drips from my chin from the barrage. My hands reach to hold your legs for leverage but you tell me no. Dropping my hands to my side I continue to allow you the domination of my mouth. Panting, breathing whenever I get the chance, I can feel my body responding inwardly... wanting more.

Your hands entwined in my hair, pull me upward. Standing before you, breathless, I look into your eyes. Your intense look finds my eyes then I can feel you taking command of my body again. Your hands leave my hair and grasp my waist, turning me, pushing me face down onto the edge of the bed. Taking my arms you pull them behind me, yanking off the robe, tossing it aside. The cloth belt remains around my neck. I lay there naked, in anticipation, wondering what you will do next. Suddenly your hand lands on my ass with a loud crack. Screaming from the impact, my body shudders. Then again, and again I feel your hand leave its mark on my ass. Continuously screaming with each impact I can feel my body weakening and yet growing hungrier for you. Your other hand reaches for the cloth belt around my neck, tugging it backward, taking my breath making my screams more intense. Not slowing one bit I feel your hand continue to slap my ass repeatedly and hard. Resolved to feeling your sting my skin starts to numb slightly in that area and my screams turn to whimpers.

In that instance your hand releases the belt and your hands both grab my ass cheeks. My feet are still planted on the floor beside the bed. I feel your hands spread me wide and without warning your cock is thrust deep inside of my pussy. My wetness helps but the initial entry still takes my breath away. Holding your cock there I can feel it throbbing inside me, aching for release. Your actions are unknown to me so I find myself wondering what will transpire. I can hear your moan at being buried in my warmth, but again you surprise me and pull out.

Pushing me further onto the bed. I start to move and you halt me telling me that you will position me as you wish. Laying there with my face buried in the pillows I await your next move. Rolling me over, you extend each of my wrists and attach a restraint, then proceed to fasten it to the bedpost. Your hands do the same with my ankles, fastening them to the other bedposts. Stacking pillows under my head your body straddles mine. Your glistening cock, dripping with my juices, finds my mouth again. You thrust your cock into my mouth telling me to clean your cock. Burying it deep in my throat, gagging me unmercifully. Tears roll from the corners of my eyes, not from sadness but from the involuntary gagging. Spit also covers my mouth from the deep gagging. I find myself panting, excited, perhaps a bit fearful and yet not afraid.

Your cock finds the back of my throat on several occasions, holding it there. All the while you watch me, judging my limits, and withdraw briefly for my breaths. My moans and gags permeate the room. Being so completely out of control, knowing that if you wished you could gag me to death in this restrained position, my mind swims. Your commanding voice continues to ring in my ears, yelling at me quietly to suck it like the little bitch I am. Telling me that I am yours to use as you see fit. Telling me that I need to be used by you. Telling me that you will take me to the edge and back, safely.

With your cock buried in my mouth I feel you reach for the wrist restraints, releasing them. My hands immediately fall on your thighs, trying to push you back slightly. Your eyes find mine shooting me a warning glance. My hands drop to the bed. Sliding your cock out of my mouth, your body moves from straddling me to be at my feet. Your hands release the restraints on my ankles as well. Laying there, looking up at you, I wonder your next move.

Your hands take my legs and lift them, spreading them while your face descends to my dripping cunt. Looking up into my eyes you tell me that you are going to drink the juices that belong to you. Your flattened tongue starts lapping at me, finding my ass hole and licking upward, stopping briefly to suck and swallow what is yours. Your moans tell me you like my sweetness. My body has gone from fear of the unknown to complete pleasure from your tongue in a matter of minutes. Writhing, wiggling, moaning in ecstasy I feel my tired body respond to you. My hands reach for your head when I am about to cum. Knowing this you hold in place and continue to suck harder. Briefly my breath escapes me, for a brief moment there is silence. When I start to cum I feel 3 of your fingers thrust deep inside me, fucking me hard. Your other hand reaches for my throat, grasping it gently holding me still while my body explodes. Screaming at its intensity, tensing, then I feel my body floating, shaking until I fall limp.

Your fingers slide from inside me to find my mouth. Spreading my lips for their entrance you tell me to suck the juices from them. Tired, I greedily suck them clean. Once more I feel your hands on my body, rolling me over. My shaky legs hold my ass high in the air for you. I can feel you taking the ends of the cloth belt, still around my throat, and tying my wrists behind me with the ends of it. Taking the ankle restraints you restrain my ankles again so that they can only be where they are or wider, but not pulled together. The final restraint is a blindfold placed over my eyes.

I can feel you slide from the bed, leaving me there, restrained. My ass high in the air, I am unable to move or see. The next thing I feel are hands on my body but I know instinctively they are not yours, so I flinch. I hear your voice telling me to be still and quiet. Another set of hands join the first, then another. I feel a distinct fear coming over me, wondering who is here with us. Your mouth falls close to my ear telling me that you are going to watch me be used now, that all will be well. Just as quickly your voice is gone. I ask in a scared voice if you are still there but I hear nothing. The hands continue to run all over my body. I feel the sting of a hand on my ass that I recognize as yours and know you are there.

The three sets of hands taunt my body. One at my breasts, another scrapes nails down my back while another spreads my ass cheeks. I feel something cold pressing against my cunt then realize it is an ice cube. The fingers press it inside my warmth. When it starts to melt I feel the water dripping from inside me. A mouth falls to my cunt and sucks the ice cube out then pushes it back inside. The hot cold feeling, feels good. I feel something warm, very warm. Hot oil is being dripped onto my ass. Another set of hands massages the oil while the first person continues to suck on my clit. Hot and cold tingles cover my body. The hands at my breast place a set of nipple clamps there after generously sucking on them.

The 3 sets of hands become more intense, more persistant, greedily taunting my body and yet no one has invaded me totally. They continue to build my desire with their actions. Finally one of the sets of hands leaves me. I knew this set of hands to belong to a woman because of their size and softness. I can feel her position herself next to me on the bed, on her hands and knees as I am. I hear your voice in my ear again telling me that you are going to fuck her while I listen.

Your body comes behind me first. Your hand guides your cock to rub against my cunt, sliding the head up and down between my wet lips but not entering, taunting me. I try to press back against you but you quickly pull away from me. My actions don't even warrant a smack on my ass because you know I would enjoy it. Leaving me void of any satisfaction, only a deep desire, I feel you move behind the woman beside me.

As if missing your hand on my ass is not enough, I hear your hand land on her ass with a loud crack. Her scream echoes in my ears. All hands have left my body, it is devoid of any stimulation. You speak to the woman telling her what you are going to do. How you are going to fuck her hard until she screams. My want of you is so extreme my ass wiggles in the air wanting for your touch. Blindfolded, all I know is what I hear, all the rest is left to my imagination. I hear you tell the woman to beg for your cock. She pleads in earnest while I lay beside her, listening. I know exactly when your cock rams into her. Her moans of ecstasy are undeniable, followed by her urgings for you to fuck her.

The other 2 sets of hands apparently belonged to another man and woman. I can feel them on the other side of me on the bed, doing the same. Bound and blindfolded, I lay between two sets of people fucking, listening and imagining how they are all feeling, it is maddening. My body drips with desire and want.

Of all the voices and sounds in the room, I listen for yours. When you praise her for being a good bitch my heart aches for those words to belong to me. When I feel you shoving her deeper into the pillows I ache to feel your hands on my body. Knowing how your cock is assaulting her cunt drives me crazy. When I hear your body moaning I want you with a desire that is immeasurable.

At that moment I can tell the woman is close to climax. Her body responds to you quickly and she screams and moans when an orgasm grips her. I find myself encouraging her even though I want you for myself. I want her to know what my body feels when I am with you.

At that moment, it is as though you have attained what you have been wanting. For me to feel free to share you and yet knowing I am your heart. I can feel your thrusts slowing while she free falls from her place. Ironically I feel in some strange way, as though I have went there with her.

Your hand falls on the cloth belt attached to my arms, tugging at it somewhat gently, pulling back on my throat in the process. Your commanding voice tells me that I am next. I feel the woman beside me vacate the bed, as well as the couple on the other side. It is just you and I now.

I can feel your hands on my ass rubbing the remnants of the oil there, massaging. Your cock slides gently, slowly into my wet cunt. A long sigh escapes me at your tenderness. Just as quickly you begin to thrust deep and hard into me, filling that void in me. One hand goes to my hip while the other rests on my lower back. Your thumb presses against my ass hole while your cock continues to pound into my cunt. When your thumb enters my ass it is relaxed and yet I scream both in surprise and ecstasy. I feel you working it in and out of my ass as you continue fucking me. I love feeling your strength, your power over my body. I love knowing that I satisfy you.

Your voice sends tingles over my skin when you tell me that you are going to have my ass, that you are going to claim me completely. Your cock lingers briefly inside my cunt while your other hand goes to my ass. Your fingers massage and work me into a deeper relaxation, until you feel I am ready. I feel your cock slide out of my wetness to rest at my ass. The large head rests there pressing gently, then more persistant. Your hands have my cheeks spread wide. All of you excites me, your voice, your touch, your desire.

When the head pops into my ass I can't help but scream. That feeling of pain/pleasure begins to consume me, wanting it out of me and yet wanting it in me. Your voice commands me to tell you what I want. Without hesitation I beg you, rather frantically, to fuck my ass. Your hand stings my ass with a slap, displacing some of my pain. I can feel you pressing deeper, screaming and yet loving this feeling. Your groans tell me that my tightness is squeezing your cock. I can feel it growing harder inside me. Slowly you continue, still deeper into my ass, taking what is yours. This feeling of pain/pleasure presses me to a special place. My screams have subsided somewhat to be replaces by whimpers. Tears start to fill my eyes, tears of happiness, pain, pleasure, so many emotions fill me.

When I feel your body pressing against my ass cheeks I know your cock is buried inside me and I relax even more, letting my body adjust to you. Your hands reach for my shoulders as I feel the weight of your body fall deep on top of me. Using my body for leverage your cock starts to withdraw slightly then goes back deeper. This time your body thrusts hard against me knowing that you are in completely, as far as you can go. Small growls slide from my lips, a hunger builds inside me. I find myself begging you to fuck my ass, without abandon.

You respond, your cock slides in and out of my ass, stretching and reaming me. Screams, growls, moans, so many sounds come from both of us, primal sounds. I can feel sweat drip from your body onto my back. We are both in a deep fucking frenzy. Your grip on my shoulders has gone to my hips, feeling your command of my body sends me over the top. That brief second before climax my breath escapes me then returns with a vengeance. A loud scream flows from my mouth while my fingers grip the sheets until my knuckles turn white. My climax, the tightening of my muscles grips your cock, pulsing around you.

I hear your moans and know you are going to cum. Hearing your climax close at hand, my body starts to soar again, riding on this wave of pleasure with you. With a final thrust, your cock is buried in my ass. Your hot cum shoots deep inside me. Each movement, each sound from you continues me on this wave. Feeling your small short deep thrusts filling my ass with your cum, skin against skin. Your hands reach for the blindfold, giving me sight, then the restraints, releasing me. Curling up together, wrapping your arm and leg over my body, you claim me yet again even in our stillness. A kiss on my neck and a whisper in my ear that I am yours completely, brings a smile to my heart before we drift off to sleep.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers