Surprise Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

"That was so amazing, I have never had a guy cum that hard with me. I loved it" I exclaim as you continue to regain some composure and control of your emotions. You lean up a little and begin kissing me, gently at first, then with increased passion; a deep kiss with probing tongues, as if we just can't get enough of each other.

You finally break the kiss and say to me.. "I best get down there and clean up my mess". Then, to my utter amazement and delight, you slide down my body, kissing various body parts on your way down, you begin to clean up what you had left behind.

You start licking my clit first, rubbing your tongue all over it which immediately elicits a moan from my lips. I can't believe how wonderful that feels, having your tongue probing my pussy, knowing you are licking up all your cum, knowing you are doing something to me that no other guy has ever done. The sensations are incredible, as you keep licking my already over-stimulated pussy and clit.

Your tongue sends twinges of electricity coursing thru my body. Instinctually, my hips rise to meet your tongue, wanting you deeper into me, reaching deep into the very being of my existence. I can feel the beginning of an orgasm coming on, from deep within me I feel the tightening of the muscles in my pelvic area, the tingling in my legs, the sense of urgency and need in my pussy.

As you continue to lick, another orgasm arises to the surface and overtakes my body. With ragged breathing, my body starts the jerking and convulsing that tells me an incredible orgasm is in the making. Moaning loudly, I beg you not to stop..."Yes, so good....soo fucking good....cumming so hard...don't stop Bill....yesssssssssss. OH MY GOD!....OH MY GOD!......OH MY GOD!" I keep screaming into the warm night air. The sensations now reach a point of being intolerable, not being able to handle them, I pull away from your mouth. Even though it is the most incredible feeling I have ever had, I can no longer take it. I hate to tell you to stop but I can't let you continue. I slide back on the seat a little and once again, you are lying up with me, kissing me deeply. I can taste the mixture of your cum with mine as we kiss....mmmmmm, nice, very nice. You hold me tightly as we lay there together, in each others arms............

Saber6 -- As we hold each other one of her hands slowly works its way down between us. As it reaches its objective her fingers deftly wrap around my renewed hardness. She gasps, pulling her head away from mine, saying. "Oh my God,… it's still as hard as a rock."

I look into her eyes, responding, "Yeah…. I know…. I took a Viagra just before we left the tavern."

"Ummm…. That means you can fuck me all night, then."

"For as long as you can take it." I boast, not sure I can back up my claim.

"Well then, we might both be embarrassed tomorrow morning when the boats come out."

"Then we'll just have to move into the cabin I guess." I start planning ahead.

She pulls on my cock now, working it towards her pussy, saying, "But we can wait till later to make that move. Right now I want this big, fat thing, deep down inside me like before."

Not waiting for any further invitation, I shift slightly so it slides right up inside her hot, wet pussy; sliding it right in to the hilt. She lets out a gasp and I quickly cover her mouth with mine. My tongue instantly reaches deep inside and fights with hers as we lock in our most passionate kiss yet. Simultaneously I begin thrusting, lowering my hips when I hit bottom so the tip of my cock pushes up into the roof of her vagina, searching for that elusive G-spot. I'm rewarded with ever increasing passion in her kisses as one hand pulls my head tighter to hers and the other hand grabs one of my ass cheeks and just squeezes. At the same time she begins to meet each of my thrusts with thrusts of her own.

We fuck like that for as long as I can keep thrusting. My thighs, side and back feel the strain; I'm not in as good as shape as I was at a younger age. Then I could have thrusted all night long, but would have cum in a minute. Now when I can hold back for almost as long as I want, I don't have the stamina to keep thrusting, at least not at this rate.

Her breathing becomes more and more labored and she moans louder and louder into my mouth. Finally she breaks our kiss, throwing her head back with a loud gasp. Her back arches up hard and remains taut as she lets out a long sigh. At the end she relaxes her back down to the cushion and starts violently raising her hips in uncoordinated thrusts. Her hands cling desperately to my back as she again moans and groans in ecstasy.

Though sore and aching, her moans encourage me on to thrust even harder into her hot pussy. I can feel it convulsing around my cock, squeezing it with the sensation that resembles being pulled on. I thrust harder and harder, trying to time my thrusts with her erratic, but desperate lunges.

"Augh!... Augh!... Augh!... Ahhhh!... Please!... Fuck!... Meeeee!... Augh!..." you almost scream at the end of each of my hard and probing thrusts, until you finally come down off your orgasmic high. Then in a calmer and more controlled voice you demand, "Fuck me, Bill…. Come on babe, fuck me good…. Fuck me like a whore…. Not for me, babe…. Fuck me for you…. I'm your whore tonight, babe…. Give it too me as hard and fast as you can…. Come on you bastard… fuck the living hell out of me…. Fill me with your hot, wonderful cum." She goes on and on.

In turn, I some how lunge even harder into her soaking wet pussy that just gets wetter and wetter. Suddenly, she stops extolling her insistent encouragements. She stiffens, eyes closed, lips pouting as if she's sucking in a deep breath. Then she once again spasms with erratic thrusts as another orgasm rolls through her quivering body. Again she moans loudly, "Augh!... Augh!.... Ahhhh!.... Ahhhh!..." with each breath timed to my thrusts.

Unable to continue in this position I rise up a little, moving my hands to her upper thighs. I pull her ass up off the cushion as I straighten and rise to my knees careful to remain deep inside her still quivering and sucking pussy. Resting back on my legs I king of pull her up on to my lap and bring her legs up around my arms until her ankles are up on my shoulders. In this position the tip of my hard cock is pointed into the roof of her still throbbing vagina. Leaning forward and simultaneously pulling on her thighs the head of my cock pushes along the length of her cunt's ceiling.

Slowly at first and then picking up the pace, she gasps several times and then moans, "Ahhhhh, yes!... That feels wonderful…. That feels…

Angeleyes --… unbelievably wonderful, like nothing I have ever felt before. Your cock fills me up so much, feels so full in me", I exclaim as you continue to thrust your cock deep inside me. "You are reaching places in me that no other cock has ever reached before and I love it when you do that".

You then hold your cock still, deep inside the depths of my cunt, then start doing something I have never felt before. You thrust your cock into me without moving your hips or the rest of your body, just moving your cock ever so slightly deeper but just enough to be continually hitting and massaging my g-spot. The feeling drives me wild, sending little shock waves thru my body.

I want to thrust my hips back at your cock but, with the way you have me, I am unable to achieve much movement. I can feel myself getting more excited, can feel my pussy tightening up, trying to hold onto your cock, wanting to keep it deep inside me and never let it go. My legs and inner thighs begin to feel tingly, as I feel another orgasm rising up from deep inside me.

As my breathing gets faster and shallower, you once again start fucking me, moving in and out. "Oh yeah Bill, fuck me...fuck me hard....keep it up.....just like that...OH MY GOD!....I'm going to cum again" I scream into the cool night air. "Yesss.....oh yeah......yeah....OH MY GOD!.....here it cums". By now, the feelings and sensations take over and make my speech unintelligible as I thrust my hips at your cock, wanting it even deeper, even though I know it can't go any deeper because you are already bottomed out. My whole body feels like it is on fire...burning from the wonderful orgasm that is coursing thru it.

As I start to come down from the high you have again taken me to, I feel as though your cock is growing larger, as your breathing starts to get faster. "I'm going to cum again." you tell me before you start fucking me with renewed enthusiasm. I can feel the throbbing in your cock as my cunt gets hotter and wetter, your stroking gets faster and harder with each thrust...."OH MY GOD!......I'm cumming...I'm cumming....yessssss......ohhhh yessssss".

With this, you stop stroking, keeping your cock deep inside me as I feel your cock tighten up, become harder, and begin to spurt your hot cum. I can feel it as it shoots into me, the increased wetness, the added warmth of your hot cum as you spray stream after stream deep within me. "Oh yeah baby....that's just what I want from you....all your hot cum.....deep inside me" I whisper to you as you start coming down and stroking slowly and gently, making me feel that much more satisfied........

Saber6 -- Somehow in all this, her legs have come down off my shoulders and we lay taking deep exhaustive breaths in the missionary position. I hold my cock as deep inside her pussy as I can, enjoying the grasping and sucking feeling her cunt walls provide as the last few spasms pass through her body. The sensations cause my cock to involuntarily jerk every so often as if trying to send her another shot of cum. Each time she gasps – hardly audible, from deep down inside.

We lie there for a long time. Slowly my cock turns soft and finally falls out on its own accord. Still we lie there breathing deeply secure in each others arms as if we have been lovers for ever. As my cock slides out across her thigh with quantities of love fluids trailing along, she sighs a sound of regret. I lift my head and face hers. The moonlight reflects radiantly on her face and she smiles. A smile of satisfaction. I lower my head and find her lips. We kiss long, but not with lust, more with passion and thank you satisfaction.

Breaking the kiss, I say, "That was… was… I don't know…"

"Very satisfying?" She suggest.

"Yes, all of that." I concur. "But much, much more. I want to say fantastic… wonderful… tremendous… and it was all of those and much, much more. I just can't find the words to describe it."

"Yes I agree. And I can't wait to do it again." With that she pulls my head back to hers and she kisses me hard. This time with lust and passion. In only a few moments my cock begins to expand against her thigh.

Breaking our kiss, she shouts, "Alright, I guess I'm goin' to get my wish.

"Yeah," I exclaim in surprise. "I guess that Viagra, really does work. But first, I need to go back down on you and clean up our mess."

"Ummm, sounds great," she moans, "but, you don't need to bother with that. Why don't you let me suck on your cock until it's real hard and then you can fuck the hell out of me again."

"Oh, it's not a bother. In fact I love eating a pussy filled with the mix of cum and love juices. But as soon as I've had my fill down between your legs, I'll take you up on that cock sucking. Although I'll probably already be as hard as a rock."

"And why is that?" she asks with a smug little smile on her face.

"Because… hearing your moans as you cum another half dozen times is really going to turn me on."

"Ummm, sounds good to me baby. I guess you better get busy."

I slide down over her tummy my tongue pauses long enough to lick and rub several times over each hard nipple on her breasts, which elicits a soft moan of appreciation from her lips. Her hands gently grasp the side of my head and her fingers course through my hair. Sliding down further my tongue traces a trail from her breasts down to her navel and her hands follow along. They are not demanding, nor are they directing my course, they just follow along seeming to be delighted in being involved.

Pausing at her navel my tongue swirls around several times and her tummy seems to involuntarily spasm. I leave her belly and trail down to her pubic area, letting my tongue draw a line through that crease between her thigh and pelvic - again her tummy quivers. On her thighs I find large quantities of thick, rich love fluids and I moan, this time, as I lick them up. Instantly I'm turned on and in lust I lick as if ravished, moaning and sucking to insure I get every drop.

As I transfer to the other thigh, she says, "How about sharing some of that with me?"

I'm delighted and thrilled. I take a long lick from the middle of her other thigh, sucking in as much of the goo as I can. I lick right up to her pussy. I open my lips above hers and with one bite gather all the cum and love juice I can from the outside lips of he pussy. She arches into my face and moans deeply with satisfaction and thrill.

Without swallowing I crawl back up to her face. I open my mouth above hers and let a few drops cascade from my mouth into hers. She moans and I lower my head and lips to hers. In an open mouth kiss I push all the mix of love juices I can into he mouth with my tongue, jabbing deep into her mouth. Her tongue fights into mine and licks every corner. Again my tongue finds its way into her mouth and she sucks on it greedily.

I return now to her pelvic area. I ravish myself on cleaning the remainder of her other thigh and then start licking around the edges of her pussy. She thrusts her pelvic up every so often and moans almost continuously. I continue to work that area, licking at the exposed edges of her pussy, even after all the mess is cleaned up. I tease and flick my tongue all over those outer edges. She just thrusts and thrusts and moans and moans, until finally those hands that were just along for the ride grab the side of my head and pull it tightly into that hot, wet snatch.

"Oh God!... I can't take anymore teasing!..." you screech. "Just eat me!... Eat my pussy!... Please!"

With urgency, my tongue goes deep into her needy cunt, right into the hole of her vagina. I lick up from there, spreading her inner lips wide apart and gathering all the love juice that resides there, until my tongue rides hard over her hard, little clit. She jerks up hard into my face as well as the sharp sensation streaks through her body. My lower lip follows my tongue gathering all the juices left behind and it to drives hard across that love button. Again her body responds with another spasm and jerk into my face.

I have to pull hard to get my head out of the grasp of her hands, but when I'm free I rush up to her face to give her another mouthful of our love juices. Again we ravenously suck, in a hard licentious kiss, filled with abandonment. When we are able to finally pull apart I return to her pussy and without teases or pausing I begin licking and sucking the whole length of her pussy. I suck in all the quim I can find, not forgetting to constantly return to her clit. Each time I am rewarded with a spasmodic thrust of her hips into my face and a deep rasping moan that is music to my ears, for I know I'm giving her what she desires.

I lick greedily at a frantic pace. I can't get enough of her pussy. So I work down below the entrance to her vagina and into the hard wrinkled area that approaches her rear opening. I am thrilled to find large quantities of thick goo in the area and I drink them in. I go lower and find still more as she raises her hips off the bench allowing me better access. I lick all around her ass whole and when I can't find any more juice, I stab that wrinkled sphincter several times with my tongue. I push my tongue into it hard and harder and harder, until I think I've actually gotten past its defenses. I lung my tongue in as deep as I can, my lips push in around the area as they can be, my nose buried deep into her hot vaginal opening, her hands pull my head even harder into her ass and pussy and her body's now jerking up and down in a fucking rhythm.

"Oh My God!..." She yells. "Oh, Yes!... Suck my ass!... That feels so good!... No one… has ever… done this… to me before!" she continues to pant.

So I curl the edges of my tongue around and thrust it in as deep as I possibly can and pull it out slightly. Again I thrust and pull back slightly, and again, trying to time it with her thrusts into my face. Over and over I thrust it in like that. Her breathing becomes labored and her thrusts irregular and grabbing my head even harder you yell, "Oh my God!... I'm cumming!... Oh. Yes!... Yes!..." followed by moans of unintelligible rapture, as she fucks into my face and pulls my head hard into her ass.

I try to keep thrusting my tongue, but now her thrusts are pulling it out. I try several times to reinsert it and I am only successful once or twice. But then unable to breath I have to wrench my head away to catch a breath. As soon as I do though, her hands pull me back into her wreathing snatch. I find her clitoris and begin sucking on it and lick it. I suck on the little hard morsel and then flick my tongue as quickly as I can across its protruding head.

She moans and groans and thrusts into my face. Every once in a while I hear an intelligible phrase mixed in with all the unintelligible moans and shrieks, like, "Oh! Yes, baby!.... Eat my pussy!... Suck on my clit!... Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!... I'm cumming again!... Oh my God!... Oh my God!... I'm still cumming!... It just doesn't quit!" Later I hear pleas, "No more!... Fuck me!... Please! Fuck me! I can't take anymore!..."

But I ignore them and continue to lick and suck, enjoying all the rapture I am providing her. It provides more satisfaction then even cumming, knowing I am taking her to another level, as she continues to yell, moan and thrust into my face wantonly.

She crests and then seems to calm a little, but right away she swings back into it again. Over and over she seems to reach another plateau. After I don't know how many - they came so fast and furious – she pulls on my head like never before. My face is planted into her pussy so hard I can't breath, I can hardly get my tongue out to wiggle it on her clit. She trusts her pelvic mound into my face faster and faster, until suddenly on one last tremendous thrust she halts in mid air and gasps a guttural noise I haven't heard from her before. All though she has stopped thrusting her body shudders apparently in orgasmic bliss.

Still shuddering and breathing rapidly her hips lower to the cushion and the grasp on my head weakens. Finally, I am able to pull free. I raise up out of her pussy, my face must be gleaming with pussy juice spread all over it from her thrusting actions. She opens her eyes slightly and smiles. I crawl up on her. I still feel her body shuddering and I kiss her tenderly. She is not able to give very much back, but I kiss and tongue her with enough passion for both of us, trying to revive her.

After several minutes of this she pushes me away softly and says. "Now, it's your turn. Get that cock up here. I want to suck it and make you cum. Make you cum the way I came when you ate me. And when you tell me to stop, I'm going to keep it up, just like you did to me."

As I stand up off the bench I ask, "Is that to say you didn't like that last orgasm?"

"No, not exactly, but we'll talk about that later. All I want now is this cock." She grasps it and pulls it towards her mouth. Looking up at me with an impish smirk on her face, she adds, "I want to suck on it until you're just a quivering pile of flesh." With that she pulls it into her mouth. Her lips ride slowly over the purple bulbous head and continue down its length until its whole length is deep into her mouth. Her nose is buried in my pubic hair and I can feel her lower lip against my balls. Now it's my turn to moan.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers