Surprise Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

The hand that pulled it into her mouth reaches down and strokes my balls tenderly at first and then with increased pressure. With the head of my cock deep in her throat you roll her head from side to side, providing a new sensation. I moan even more.

Slowly she pulls her lips away. Still playing with my balls the other hand grasps the exposed length of my shaft. With her lips forming a ring around the crown of my cock she begins a quick sucking and release action, so that her lips roll back and forth over that very sensitive edge. The sensation is fantastic and I grab her head now, moaning my satisfaction and appreciation.

Her sucking action becomes faster and faster. The fist on my shaft begins to jerk me off, but the action of her lips rolling frantically over that crown is bringing me closer and closer. She does this on and on, increasing the pace as I moan and try to slightly pull her head in time with her sucking action. My hips start to pump in a fucking action. And just about the time I think I'm about to cum, she pulls her lips away and squeezes my balls and cock extremely hard.

Looking up at me she smiles knowingly. Before I can say anything or complain about this sudden cunnilingus interruptus the hand squeezing my balls releases, reaches between my legs and starts wiggling around my neither hole. My glare at the sudden stoppage turns to a smile in response to the pleasurable sensation.

Still smiling up at me, I smile back. She asks, "You like?"

"Yes, its nice." And I close my eyes.

Suddenly the finger that is playing at my rectum, lunges deep inside. I pull up and away from the unexpected intrusion, but soon settle down as her lips surround my cock again. Once stable she releases my cock from her lips and again smiles up at me, saying, "You know you can hold onto my head again…. And you can thrust this big old cock into my mouth…. In fact…" now with a big smile and a long pause, "…you can just fuck my face."

Without the slightest hesitation and too aroused to even think about being gentle, I grab the back of her head and pull it tight into my groin. The head of my cock hits the back of her mouth, bounces off, and plunges down her throat. She doesn't even gag, but sucks deeper and her lips tighten around the base of my cock where it meets my tummy. Simultaneously with almost as much force as my driving cock, she shoves her finger deep up my ass.

I pull my cock almost all the way out in response, not knowing if that attack on my ass was in response my thrust down her throat or just part of the play. So on my next lunge I only shove it in a little bit and pull back. Soon I am moving my hips back and forth three or four inches with each stroke and at a pretty good tempo. Likewise she is following my lead and driving her finger up my ass in time with my thrusts.

I look down at her and see her eyes are wide open and I can make out what seems to be a proud little smile beaming from her face, as if to say, 'I can take anything you want to give me.'

I continue to thrust, bringing my cock out of her mouth far enough so the sensitive edge of it's head moves across her lips and then I quickly bury it again. My pace is quickening as I salute her efforts with praises like, "That's it babe!... Suck my cock!... Oh God this is perfect!.... I'm almost there!... You sure know how to suck cock!"

Faster and faster I thrust into her sucking lips. I feel my ass contract around her plunging finger and then my balls spasm once. "I'm going to cum, babe!..." They contract again. "It's cumming!..." They contract a third time. "Augh, I'm cumming!..." as the first shot of jism splashes down her throat…

Angeleyes --… Stream after stream of hot cum is shooting deep into my mouth, so much so that I am forced to swallow some of it. All this time you are moaning loudly, almost a scream "Yessss....I'm cumming....cumming so hard.....yesssssssss" your breathing is fast and shallow as I feel your whole body twitching and shuddering as I continue to suck your hard cock, even after you have stopped shooting your cum down my throat.

You start moving your hips from side to side as you try to dislodge your cock from my mouth, moaning, pleading with me to stop, telling me you can't handle the sensation any more. I finally give in and release your cock from my grip.

As I climb up to be next to you, I stop to lick your naval and flick your nipples with my tongue. I finally reach your mouth, where I kiss you deeply, plunging my tongue deep into your mouth, kissing you with the passion only found with a new lover.

As we lay there holding each other tightly, I notice that the Eastern sky is starting to lighten, sending streaks of pale blue and pink across the horizon. I sigh softly, realizing that our night of passion is coming to an end. I turn to you and softly say..."There is only one thing left to do that you haven't done to me tonight and I think we should finish with that". A look of bewilderment comes over your face as if to say...."what in the world could I have possibly left out?". "You haven't made love to me and that's what I want you to do before we part company"..........

Saber6 -- "What do you mean, 'Make love to you.'?" I question not absolutely sure of her meaning and intent. "Isn't that what we've been doing?"

"No! And you know what I mean." She returns with a sly smile on her face. "We've been having sex. Raw, abandoned sex. Now I want to make love. Slow, wonderful, crawl into each others body type loving. I'm ready to make a commitment. Aren't you.?"

"I'm not sure, exactly what you mean." Responding a little bewildered and almost scared.

"Sure you do." There's that sultry smile again. "I'm not absolutely sure about you, but this has been the most fantastic night of sex I've ever had. Wasn't it that way for you?"

"Of course it was!" I acknowledge enthusiastically.

"And don't you want to have more nights of sex like this?"

"Well, of course."

"Well, that's what I'm talking about. I'm ready to commit to that and want to consummate that commitment with a very soft and lengthy session of love making. Not sex. Slow, enjoyable, committed loving of each other."

"Commitment? I can't make commitments. I'm married."

"I know that, and so am I." she acknowledges maintaining that wonderful smile. "This has been the best sex of my life and I want more of it. Lot's more of it. As much of it as I can get. I'm not demanding anything other than a commitment to see each other when we are able. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially your wife or my husband. I just want to commit my love to you and yours to me, to allow ourselves to enjoy this pleasure as often as we can."

"I can do that. But let's move inside the cabin, so those early fishermen don't catch use out in the open, and allow me to show you my commitment by making slow, passionate love to you." I suggested.

"No." she pauses, standing up and taking my hand. "This is a commitment to each other so we will make love together. Me in you and you by all means in me." She smiles smugly again lowering her head sensuously, but still keeping her eyes fixed with mine. "By all means with you in me."

With out any further ado, her hand squeezes mine tighter and with a sense of need pulls me toward the cabin door.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers