Surprise Encounter with Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even in a condom I always make Sean pull out." She urged me on.

I was trying to fight it but her velvet pussy was winning over and she knew it.

"Fill me up baby. Empty yourself into me. You know you want this. Cum inside me on the bed you share with Jill."

Squeeze.

I lost it. I grabbed ahold of her ass and pulled her close. She kissed me and I felt it erupt. The most intense orgasm I've ever had was taking place. This is what she meant earlier when she wouldn't let me cum. She knew exactly what she was doing. I'm not sure if she'd gotten into a fight with Sean and this was her payback or she just needed a moment of total power. Either way she'd accomplished her goal. Jill and I had actually not had sex in a while so the amount of cum I had built up was impressive.The first rope I shot off was powerful. I could tell because as soon as it hit her her facial expression changed. Squeeze. The second rope was almost as powerful. At this point she was alternating squeezes while slowly sliding that amazing pussy up and down my still rock hard shaft. She was milking every drop out of me. Third rope. Fourth. Finally after five jets shot into her I was done. Still hard but softening. She bottomed out on me again and held it there. This chick was unreal. Most chicks want to climb off as soon as it's done. Hell she probably does when she with Sean but not tonight. She was being naughty and loving every second of. She purred as my cum started to run out of her with me still inside her.

"How was that baby?"

Incredible I said with a feeling of defeat.

"But I feel like you got short changed"

"Not at all baby. I'll get you hard again. I'm not done with you by a long shot. As far as I'm concerned they won't be back until Sunday. My body is yours until then. As long as we know that this is our little secret."

Of course I said.

"Good. Because I'm about ready for round two." Squeeze.

My dick shot to life with a vengeance and we quickly got into a rhythm. She was expertly riding my cock and I had my hands on her ass meeting her thrusts with mine while paying attention to her nipples with my tongue. It felt as if she was seeing how far she could push my cum inside her so I thought I would help but not from this position. I grabbed her hips and threw her off of me and onto her back. She giggled and held out her arms while she spread her legs as if to say here I am big boy. I climbed on top of her and guided my cock into her hungry snatch. Long deep strokes I was driving into her with authority and she was hanging onto me for dear life. She wrapped her long smooth legs around mine and grabbed my ass to help pull me deeper inside of her. I could feel her tight pussy get even tighter and I knew she was about to cum. She held on to me even tighter letting me know that she wanted me to fuck her through her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on me and she started to orgasm. The sensation of her tight pussy convulsing on my cock triggered my own orgasm. I knew the answer but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Where do you want me to cum baby?"

"Inside of me!" She moaned.

"As deep as you can"

I buried it as deep as I could and erupted again. "Fuckkk!" She yelled out as her orgasm pulled my shots of cum deeper into her. We collapsed. I slowly withdrew my now spent cock from her and as I did our mixed cum began to ooze from her well fucked pussy. She cooed as it did running her fingers over her pussy lips to rub the cum in. As I laid on my back catching my breath this little angel rolled on her side and placed her hand on my chest. She was purring into my ear.

"That was incredible baby" she whispered. And to think they won't be back until Sunday.

12