Surprise Femdom Next-door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was terrified and my heart sounded like it might explode throughout, I'd kind of come to terms with the situation in some way.

To pay off my debt it was explained to me that from now on every Monday, except school holidays when the kids were at home, I was expected to be at her house, on time. We would get me dressed accordingly and I would do all the tasks I'd done that day. I would cook, clean, dust, hoover, mop, make beds, iron and anything else Cindy saw fit. Cindy on the other hand would watch TV, smoke and generally amuse herself at my expense. Which I knew deep down I did deserve. After all I was the one sniffing the knickers.

As the clock reached five I heard Cindy call from upstairs. "Dear slut" she mocked. I gingerly walked upstairs in the heels. Cindy sat on the toilet in the bathroom completely naked. I was taken aback.

I stood and took in the sight, her body was truly stunning. Perfectly tanned and toned, pert breast defying gravity, her luscious legs and manicured feet. My cock started swelling in its device. The sight I had longed for all these years now sat, legs spread, in front of me. Her perfectly shaved pussy, tight and trim begging for me to love it.

"Come" she beckoned. "I always say, that at the end of a hard day I need an orgasm. Not you of course, only me. At the end of each and every day's work you will lick me, as instructed to climax. Is that understood?"

My cock bucked in its device sending it skywards in my panties, I moaned a little at the erotic ache in my man hood. I gazed longingly at her pussy, I couldn't wait to taste her.

"Oh" Cindy purred, "One more thing." She lifted the necklace and key from around her neck. Transfixed, I watched as she twirled her finger around and around in the air before letting the key slip in to the toilet between her legs. She looked in to my eyes laughing as she reached behind her and flushed.

12