Surprise For Dave

Story Info
Catherine lets Mike's friend Dave have a peek.
3.9k words
4.41
76.6k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SURPRISE!!!!

Catherine and Michael had one very good friend that they both loved to have visit. His name was David.

He lived about four hours away so when he did come to visit, he usually stayed for a night or two. He was so very smart and so very nice. However, if the truth be told, he was quite plain, painfully shy and nervous around women.

But Catherine felt very safe around him, mainly because she wasn't attracted to him, but she liked him a ton because he so nice and also he was so obviously enamored with her.

Michael loved David like a brother and he knew David thought Catherine was the most beautiful woman in the world. So he was happy to let David enjoy her visually. It was sort of their gift to David.

David clearly loved women, but had virtually no chance of being with one. Although most all women who met him, really like David, since he was so awkward and shy around them, none of them fancied him. This created an interesting and fun set of circumstances. It made David so easy to tease.

Catherine would never wear a bra around David and she often wore undresses or skirts with no panties. Michaela and Catherine would make sure David got plenty of 'accidental' looks. Catherine would lean over and let her boobs and nipples show and she'd bend over a lot and show a lot of legs and sometimes even more!

One time she was wearing a very loose top and she had asked David to hold a dust pan while she was sweeping up the floor. She bent over a lot and let him see her breasts.

After several nice long looks, she acted like she just noticed it. She said, "Oh I'm sorry David. My boobs are just hanging out there in front of you. I hope that doesn't offend you."

Dave said, "Oh no way, any part of you is the the most wonderful site I ever see."

She said, "Oh good, because I love that I can feel so free and natural around you and not have to worry about covering up all the time. After all they're just boobs right? Every woman has them."

Dave said, "But not as fine as yours. I could look at them all day." He laughed and smiled.

She said, "Oh you are so sweet David. Just for that I'll give you a little peek." She pulled the loose neck of her shirt down under her breasts and let them 'pop' out while she finished the job."

After sweeping up the last bit she stood up and they were poking straight out. She looked at their boobs and laughed and said, "If only they stood out this firm all he time, eh?" And she gave them a little side to side jiggle and tucked them away.

She punched David in the arm and said, "I'm sorry for being in such a silly mood."

He said, "Oh nothing to be sorry about. You just made my entire day Sweetie, you made my entire day."

One time they planned a little treat for David when he was staying over. David was in the living room and Michael and Catherine came downstairs from their bedroom.

The act began and the normally upbeat and laughing, happy Catherine was behaving all poutie and quiet and not talking to the guys at all.

They were all drinking some cold lemonade and the guys were trying to have fun, but Catherine still acted all quiet and looked disappointed or depressed.

David finally leaned over to Michael and quietly asked him, "What's wrong with Catherine?"

Michael replied, "You will have to ask her."

So David says, "Catherine, what's wrong?" After some back and forth banter, she gave her reply.

"Well if you must know, Michael had me shave my, well, my, you know, my private area. And I think it looks so stupid. I think I look like a little girl and I think it's just horrible."

Michael said, "Oh no way Baby!!! You look so hot!! You're absolutely beautiful all shaved smooth. And believe me, you look ALL woman!"

Catherine said, "Oh you're just saying that. It's terrible and embarrassing. And I have a doctor's appointment next week and he's going to see me all shaved and he'll think I look stupid. I never want anyone to see me like this."

Now in reality Catherine had been shaved a lot and her doctors had seen her pussy shaved and they loved it, but for the purposes of this act, she pretended it was a first time thing."

The act was working great. Then Michael said, "Honey, I am telling you the truth! Any guy in the world would love it – you look so fine."

One more time Catherine says, "Oh stop it! If any guy saw me he'd laugh at me."

So Michael says, "I know, let's let Dave be the judge of it. Let him decide. You know he'll tell you the truth."

Catherine says, "Oh right! He'd just say what you want him to say."

David piped up and said, "Oh I would never lie to you Catherine, never!"

Then Michal says, "O.K. that settles it. Let's get this over with so you can get back to your old self and feel great and be fun again."

He took Catherine by the hand and led her into the living room and pointed to David to sit on the couch and he sat next to him.

Catherine had a pantsuit on. This was on purpose too. She stood in front of the two guys and said, "O.K. fine! I know David will hate it and then you will understand that this was a mistake.

Dave you have to PROMISE to tell the truth and you both have to understand this is not sexual, alright?"

David crossed his heart and swore to tell her the truth. Further both guys agreed. "Oh no, of course nothing sexual. This is just to settle the question so you can be sure. That's all."

So Catherine turns her back to David and asks him to unzip her pantsuit. He unzipped it down to her lower back. She pulled it off of her shoulders and let it just drop to the floor. She had high heel sandals on and stepped out of the pantsuit.

She bent over to pick it up and toss it on the chair across from her. This treated Dave to a most excellent view of Catherine's bare bottom bent over and the wonderful bonus of her pretty little pussy showing from behind.

She stood back up, trying to not be obvious too that she did that on purpose or that she even realized she had flashed him her pussy. She was now naked with her perfect butt about a foot from the boys' faces. All of this was also on purpose of course.

Michael reached out and gave her gorgeous butt a nice gentle spank, showing how firm it was, and said, "Hey David, isn't that one fine little butt? Isn't it the finest you've ever seen?"

David said, "Are you kidding me? This is not only the finest butt I've ever seen, it's the only woman's butt I've ever seen."

Well Catherine said, "Boys, boys, boys, this is NOT about my butt." She turned around and stood with her feet slightly apart and her one arm across her breasts and put her magnificent little pussy right in the face of David.

Her heels made her legs look so long and they are muscular and toned and she looked incredible. She looked down and pointed with one hand to her baby smooth pussy. "See David, isn't it terrible? Don't I look like a little girl?"

David said, "Oh no, no, no!!!! You look so sexy I can't even believe it. You are so beautiful!!!!"

Michael slapped David on the back and said, "Thanks buddy." Then to Catherine, "There you see? Aren't you happy now?"

Catherine just sort of flipped her pussy lips side to side and said, "Dave are you sure you like it like this?"

And she also pointed out her clit and said, "David, don't you think the way my clitoris protrudes like this is gross? You can see every detail of her and of my pussy lips."

David said, "Oh are you kidding? Those are the most beautiful details of the female form. It is impossible for them to look gross. The more of them you can see, the sexier you look. I'm 100% sure. I'd kiss that lovely pussy of yours if I could."

Catherine laughed and said, "Oh, I'm sure every guy would! But now that's enough!!! Remember, nothing sexual. But thank you . That was very nice of you to be the pussy judge today for us."

She then stepped over to the chair and picked up her jumpsuit forgetting about her boobs and let the guys have a nice side boobs shot they loved.

She said, "I'm going to put on a sundress instead. This is too hot for today. I'll be right back."

Both of the guys watched her walk away totally naked. And as every guy knows, when a beautiful naked woman looks so sexy that you think she could never look sexier, she moves and it all gets even more enticing.

There is so much movement going on when women walk and it all goes in separate directions. Boobs, hips, butt cheeks, legs, all of it going in slightly different directions at once. That's what mesmerizes us men.

Well that was one of the most teasing of their teasing times. There were lots of cute little outfits that teased David like crazy. Some sheer and nearly see through, some form fitting, some loose and short and whatever it took to show off Catherine's fine body.

One of the most extreme times actually happened by accident. David had arrived on a summer night on a Thursday, when he was not expected until Friday morning.

Catherine had already gone to bed, but Michael welcomed David in and got him set up with a sleeping bag on the couch in the living room. Catherine got up early while Michael was still asleep. She wanted to put her clothes in the dryer to warm them up while she took a bath. She often did that and then after her bath she'd walk down to get them. Michael always loved when she did that, as he loved to see her walk naked.

This particular morning, thinking they were home alone, she walked down the stairs and carrying her clothes to go put them in the dryer. What she didn't realize was David had heard the door open from her room and he was looking up. He watched her walk down the stairs naked. He could even see all the way past the kitchen and to the laundry room where she bent over to put her clothes in the dryer.

As she was walking back she was startled at seeing David sitting up on the couch looking at her. She had nothing to cover herself with and for a moment she stood frozen while she put it all together in her mind.

Looking at David she quickly realized he was staring at her, but like a man mesmerized in adoration and not as pervert would stare.

She would have thought this situation would have been extremely embarrassing but then she realized it was David who seemed the more embarrassed. For some reason she just stood there right in front of him and said, "David!!! When did you get here?"

David could hardly speak, but stammered out, "Last night Catherine, about 11:00."

Seeing him in such distress over her condition, she said, "Well I did not know you were here or I would have been dressed, but now you have seen me naked. You said before that nudity didn't offend you. Are you O.K.?"

He said, "You could never offend me. It's like looking at an angel."

So Catherine replies, "O.K. big boy, since you have now seen my naked body, tell me, what do you think of this 'andel'?"

At this point she slowly turned around letting David see her beautiful bubble butt and even poked it out at him a bit. She then faced him again, legs slightly apart, awaiting his answer.

David could barely speak. Eventually he said, "You are so beautiful Catherine, I have never seen anything or anyone so lovely in my entire life. Not even in a picture!"

She playfully spanked her pussy three short spanks that nearly made David shoot in his pants, "You can see that although I've kept my sweet little pussy shaved since you convinced me it looked nice, that it is in need of some attention and a fresh shave. Oh, and you must have been right last time, because my doctor also said he thought it looked great. Do you still think so too?"

"Oh, without a doubt, you have the finest little pussy in the entire world and I mean that!!"

She said, "Well thank you Sir. Every girls likes to think she has a nice body and especially a pretty pussy. I'm embarrassed that I let it get somewhat hairy. Still I am so glad you like me. I've got to go finish getting ready for the day. I'll make you boys some breakfast in a bit."

At that she walked back up the stairs and let David see her fine butt swish side to side as she strutted up the stairs away from him.

As she walked back into the bedroom, Michael was awake. He said, "Hey gorgeous!!! I forgot to warn you that David is sleeping on the couch. You didn't go downstairs like that did you?"

"I sure did Michael and David got an eyeful too. I wish you had told me."

Michael was excited, "Did he really see you?"

"Oh he sure did!!! And I even stood in front of him and turned around once so he could see all of me and I asked him what he thought. He said I was the most beautiful person he has ever seen."

Michael said, "I hope you aren't mad are you?"

Catherine said giggling, "No not really. I actually found it quite exciting to let him see me naked because he was so respectful about it. I just didn't like that he saw my pussy so hairy. I have been due for a shave and now he has seen it looking a bit shabby I am afraid. I can't stand to think that he'll be picturing me like that."

Michael laughed and said he was going to go start the breakfast and get David up. Then he said, "I guess you already got him up, but I will at least start the breakfast for us all."

Catherine gave Michael a kiss and he squeezed her butt cheeks and she went into the bathroom and ran a bath. There she shaved her legs and carefully shaved her pussy as smooth as silk. She washed her hair and blew it dry and got dressed in a little sundress. Then she joined the boys downstairs.

They were both talking and laughing and so delighted to see her. She was smiling too as she walked up to them and gave David a nice kiss on the cheek then over to Michael to give him a big hug and kiss.

Michael said, "Well darling, you sure shook up David this morning. He is still in shock." They all laughed.

Catherine said, "Well since you got to see me naked, I am only sad that I looked so unkempt. However, I am all nice and clean now."

David said, "Oh please! You looked more perfect than anything I have ever seen in my life."

Michael added a hearty, "Here, here! I agree with that."

Michael served them all waffles and sausage and they ate a fine meal. Michael said, "Hey, I'm still intrigued by your comment of being all 'nice and clean'. What do you mean exactly."

"I mean I am nice and shaved and smooth, would you like to see me now boys?"

Michael said, "That is up to David. David what do you say? Do you want to see Catherine again?"

"Oh sure, if you two are o.k. with it, of course I would. What man on earth wouldn't?" David replied.

Then Catherine stood in front of him and said, "Go ahead and take off my dress and you two boys can look all you want to."

David looked at Michael and Michael said, "What are you waiting for man? I can't wait to see her can you?"

David nervously stood up and took hold of the bottom of Catherine's sundress and lifted it up and over her head. There she stood totally naked in front of the two guys. They loved this and so did she. Catherine did a nice slow turn and then she even stepped up and stood on a chair and said, "Come up here nice and close and take a good look at me."

She put her pussy right in front of Davis's face and pulled him close to her and she stroked her pussy to show how smooth and nice it was. She said, "Go ahead and pet it and see how smooth and soft it is."

David did just that and he was so excited he got a raging hard on.

She said, "Have you ever seen a naked woman up close Dave?"

"No never. Only you a bit here and there and the time we judged your shaving job I guess. Oh yeah! And this morning or course! I will never ever forget this morning." He replied without even blinking or taking his eyes off her for a second.

"Well here. I'm give you a look you will truly never ever forget Mister." She pushed him back into his seat at the table that Michael had now cleared off."

She sat back leaning back on her stretched back arms and pulled her feet up, placing the flat on the table with her feet about 3 feet apart and let him see her pussy up close as well as her prefect breasts, legs and tummy.

Catherine was laughing at how nuts it made David. She said, "Relax David, it just a pussy and some boobs and nipples."

Well David was on cloud nine staring intently at this beautiful naked woman in front of him. This made Catherine feel like a goddess or star or something. She had never felt so sexy. She saw him inhale deeply and his face looked like he was getting high.

Michael was enjoying this too. He couldn't believe how exciting it was to see Catherine naked while He had never seen her this horny and he was curious how far she would go.

While David was enjoying this once in a lifetime moment, Michael went to the kitchen and got a medium size cucumber and washed it in the sink with some warm water. He dried it off and brought it over to Catherine and he stood next to her and began to rub it on her pussy.

Catherine was at first shocked, but when she saw how crazy Dave went at the sight of it, she let Michael keep teasing him by playing with the cucumber and her pussy.

She never intended to actually do anything with it but the gently rubbing against her labia just gradually began to stimulate her. She could not believe it but she actually got all hot and really wet and began to like it.

The cucumber was more than big. Michael got some Wesson oil and poured it on the cucumber and handed it to Dave.

Catherine said it was O.K. and Dave got on his knees and moved up between her legs at the table and began to slowly push the cucumber into her pussy.

Catherine reached down with one hand and opened her lips to help it in, the way she does when Michael makes love to her.

This was the most bizarre thing Catherine had ever done and Michael loved it. He began to play with her breasts while David pushed the cucumber into her pussy.

Catherine took hold of it too to guide it where it felt the best and to show David what to do with it. She was beginning to pant and breathe hard.

Catherine took Michael's right hand and slid it done to her clit. He knew what to do and she lay back and just let the two men pleasure her.

She put her hands behind her knees and spread her legs apart and way up towards her chest. She held her legs open like that like when Michael is on top. It makes it feel better to her.

She felt like the cucumber was almost splitting her. It was about seven inches around and felt strangely wonderful. Michael was still pulling on her nipple with one hand and rotating his finger on her clit with his other hand.

David kept going with the cucumber in and out but gently. She whispered in a panting breath, "Davie you can slip one finger in my butt."

Dave was shocked and looked at Michel. Michael said, "Rub it in the oil and slide it in slowly and not too far, then move it in slow circles."

Dave did just that, dipping his finger in the excess oil all over the table under Catherine's fine butt. He found her tiny butt hole and pressed against it, eventually slowly sliding in this finger. It felt so tight and so hot. He did as Michael told him and he slowly moved his finger in a circle around the entrance.

Like magic, in just another minute she was bucking her cute butt up and down and moving her hips all over. David kept both the cucumber in her pussy and his finger in her butt.

Michael kept teasing her clit and her nipples. She began to cum and cum screaming out yes yes yes and cum came gushing out of her pussy. She banged that fine butt up and down on the table for another full minute.

The guys were amazed and Catherine was thrilled!!! She finally settled down making all kinds of sexy sounds of enjoyment. What a turn on that was too!

David pulled the cucumber out of her pussy and his finer out of her butt and she rolled over on the table on her tummy with her legs still apart and caught her breath.

12