Surprise for Julien

Story Info
Best friends become lovers.
955 words
3.9
14.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been over 100 degrees all week and it is making me irritable. I had the day off of work so I went to my best friend, Julien’s to play his new computer games and get my mind off of the heat. He was not home but I had a key to his place and let myself in. I was a bit concerned he might get angry that I was there without his asking but I was so bored at home.

After playing games for a few hours, I noticed the collection of dirty magazines he had next to his bed and began looking through it. I had always wanted to fuck him but didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I crawled up on his bed and began masturbating and thinking of him. His sheets smelled of his sweat and it was making me want him more.

Julien comes home from work tired and hot. He is surprised but happy to see I am there. I run to him and hug him tightly. I remove his shirt. "Oh, you are hot and sweaty and tired. Let me help" He lies face down on the bed and I massage his shoulders. I nibble his ears and he smells so good.

I whisper in his ear, "Julien, you are so beautiful I can no longer stand it. Please please fuck me."

Julien rolls over and kisses me. He takes off my shirt and I am not wearing a bra because of the heat. He strokes my nipples softly. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

He grabs me by the shoulders and throws me down on the bed. Then slowly he unzips my jeans as he licks my nipples. His tongue runs down my belly as he pulls off my jeans and panties at once.

I have goose bumps all over and my nipples are so hard.

And I whisper again, "oh Julien, please please fuck me. I need to feel your hard cock inside of me. Can’t you feel how much I want you?"

Julien covers my mouth with one hand to shut me up and continues licking. It feels so good I can no longer think. My eyes are closed and I grip his shoulders tightly as his tongue flicks steadily against my clit. My fingernails dig into his flesh. I scratch him too hard and he starts to bleed but he doesn't seem to notice.

The pleasure is so intense that I am aching but he stops. I want to protest but I know he wants me to be quiet. I keep my eyes closed but I can tell he is removing his pants.

I thrust my hips forward slightly. I want his cock so badly. Then he begins to tease me. Stroking me gently with the head of his lovely penis.

I move to try to get him inside of me but he pulls away. He is being so cruel. I am shivering with anticipation.

I am breathing rapidly. I feel I can no longer stand it and then slowly he puts it inside of me just a little and then pulls back out. I cry out and he shuts me up again.

I open my eyes and I am staring into his. They are magnificent, green and fierce with lust. He removes his hand from my mouth and kisses me while slowly moving back inside of me. As he sinks all the way, in I hear him moan softly. His cock feels so good inside me. I try to thrust myself against him and he stops me.

Then Julien begins moving more quickly. I grab his ass with both hands trying to push him in as deep as possible. His tongue is in my mouth and we are kissing wildly.

I smack his ass and he fucks me harder. Sweat is dripping off of his face onto mine. I can taste it on my tongue. He tastes so good.

I start kissing his sweaty shoulder and I remember they are bleeding. I lick the blood from his open wounds. He tastes so amazing I begin biting him gently wishing I could eat him up.

Julien lifts up and grab my legs. He puts my feet over each of his shoulders. This sends him even deeper inside me, which is nearly painful but feels amazing at the same time. I can't stop myself I begin clawing at the bed sheets and screaming wildly.

I beg him to release my legs so he lets go and quickly pulls his cock out of me. He turns me over and fucks me roughly from behind.

I reach down between my legs and stroke his balls with my fingertips as he fucks me. Then I stop and rub myself as I feel an orgasm coming.

My body shakes with excitement. I scream in ecstasy as I climax.

I pull away from him and turn around and I jump on top of him. His cock is wet from my orgasm and hard as a rock. I love to taste myself on him. I take his penis into my mouth, sucking it gently as I play with his balls. I tease the head with my tongue and gentle nibbles and then suck him a little harder.

I wrap my hand around his cock and stroke it as I suck him hard and fast. He is getting harder in my mouth and I want to taste his cum. But, he pulls out and cums all over my face.

I lick it off of my lips. With his cum drying on my face and hair we both lay silently in the bed exhausted from such an amazing fuck.