Surprise for My Brother

Story Info
A birthday to remember.
1.7k words
4.17
159.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my brothers, 21st birthday. I was 19 and just about to start college. I had been trying to think of what to do for him for his birthday. I loved my brother and I thought he needed something special. I mean anyone can get you drunk on your birthday. I was still coming up with nothing, when his girlfriend, Netania, approached me.

"I am planning a surprise for Matt's birthday, and I wondered if you would like to help me out?"

"Well, yeah sure! I have been trying to think of what to give him for weeks now."

She grinned mischievously, and said with a smirk," I know what you could give him that would make his birthday the best ever."

"Ok, then count me in."

"Well, hear me out, and promise not to freak out when I tell you this, OK?"

I frowned and then said, "Ok Netania, go ahead."

"Matt and I fantasize about fucking you all the time. When I want to get him really hard, I pretend that I am you."

I was stunned. "Oh wow! I guess I don't know what to say. I mean that is kind of kinky but do you really think it is something that would be okay to try in real life?"

"Nickie, I fantasize about it, too. I want us to have a threesome. We can make it a surprise for him. He will never see it coming."

I looked her over. She was petite and tall, and had beautiful, long hair the color of brandy, and smoldering blue eyes. She had large breasts for a girl her size and they looked firm and round. She had a perfect ass. I decided then and there to go for it.

"OK then, let's do it."

The night of his birthday rolled around and he went out with some of his friends. Netania and I waited in his apartment for him to get home. I was dressed in lingerie with thigh highs and stilettos, and all black. She was wearing almost the same thing as me. We waited on the couch watching porno movies that were all threesomes. I was a little nervous when I heard the door. The door opened and Matt walked in.

His eyes went to the couch almost immediately and he saw us sitting there side by side smiling at him. He was not drunk, but he definitely had a good buzz on. Netania leaned in toward me and put her hand on my thigh.

"What do you think, Matt, isn't she pretty? I want us to fuck her tonight." Her hand stroked my thigh and traced the top of my panties.

His mouth was hanging open and he just stood there. He was in shock at the surprise of it all. I noticed that his eyes kept wandering over my body and straying to where her hand was tracing the top of my panties.

"Matt, it's ok," I whispered. "I want this as much as you."

A slow grin spread over his face and he slipped his shirt off. Netania told him that for now, he was only allowed to watch.

"I want to play with her too, before you take over."

She motioned him to the couch where we sat and he sat obediently down on the end of it, and watched. His pants already had a good sized bulge in them, and I figured he must have a big cock. I had always wondered.

Very slowly, she leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met and we kissed gently at first. My mouth parted and her tongue slipped in. My hands found her hair and I stroked her hair as she kissed me. Our bodies leaned in toward each other and I felt her breasts rub mine. The lace from my bra was teasing my nipples and I could feel hers poking through her bra as well. I slid my thigh up over hers and her hands wandered down my body. She cupped a breast and teased my nipple through the bra. My head fell back and she kissed my neck and collar bone, her teeth nipping me in places then soothing me with her fiery tongue. She kissed her way down my neck coming to my tits.

Matt was rubbing his cock through his pants watching us. His eyes were glazing over with lust. She gently unhooked my bra and my tits sprang free. Her mouth found my nipples, and my back arched towards her. Her tongue teased my nipples mercilessly. Licking over and around them, and then sucking them hard into her mouth. Her hand wandered down to my silky black panties and she rubbed up and down my slit through my panties. Her teeth caught a nipple and she tugged gently. I reached around and unhooked her bra. Her big tits were bare. I touched them, feeling their weight in my hands. They were perfect with large pink nipples. Her nipples were hard as diamonds already. I sucked one perfect nipple into my mouth, and she moaned softly. Her hand slipped beneath my panties.

My thighs parted for her, and she traced my pussy with one finger. I sucked another perfect nipple into my mouth. Then I pushed her round tits together and licked back and forth over both her nipples at once. We rubbed our bare tits together. Her seeking fingers found my clit and she rubbed it gently at first then firmer.

Matt couldn't take it anymore. He unzipped his pants and his rock hard cock was out in a second. He said, "Please you ladies HAVE to let me join."

Netania teased him, kissing her way down my belly. "OH, Matt.....are you horny baby? You want your sweet little sis? You want to be nasty with you little sister don't you baby?"

"God yes!!"

I beckoned him with my finger.

"Come here, Matt. Let me taste that hard cock."

Netania got down on her knees and slid my panties down slowly and blew on my pretty pussy. Matt practically tripped over himself to get to me. I licked the head of his cock teasing with the tip of my tongue.

"Tell me, Matt. Tell me what you want. I won't suck you till you tell me exactly what you want."

"God, Nickie, I want your mouth on my cock. I have wanted your mouth on my Cock for a while now. Please suck it. Be a sweet sister and suck my cock."

He straddled me and pushed his cock in my face. I sucked him hard into my mouth. His gasp of pleasure told me how much he liked it. Netania's tongue started drawing designs on my throbbing clit. My thighs spread and I sucked him firmly in and out of my mouth, letting him set the pace. The harder I sucked him the faster Netania licked my aching cunt. I felt my first orgasm about to come and I buried Matt's cock in my throat letting my moans of pleasure vibrate around his cock. He almost lost it right there. He moaned and jerked in pleasure, as my pussy spasmed on Netania's teasing mouth.

"OH FUCK Sis, I have wanted this so bad."

Netania, pulled him back and pushed him down onto his back. Then she started sucking him. I got behind Netania and rubber her round firm butt. She bent over to suck his cock. I slid her panties down over her nice firm ass, and gave it a hard smack. She jerked in surprise and I smacked it a couple of more times. She leaned way down and stuck her pretty ass in the air and spread her legs. Her beautiful ass cheeks spread apart, and I licked. Teasing her ass, and then I slid down to her hot pussy. I started eating her pussy from behind. She kept sucking my brother's cock, and his moans and hers filled the room. I held her ass cheeks apart and slipped a finger inside her tight pussy as I licked and sucked. She started to cum and her body shook with the force of it.

My brother wanted to fuck badly. I got on my knees leaning over the back of the couch and he shoved his cock into me from behind.

"Oh God Nickie, So fucking good. So fucking tight. Mmmmmm my little sister is so fucking hot."

He fucked me hard and fast. Netania got beside me and, and leaned over the couch as well. He alternated, fucking her then me then back to her, then me. Sweat dripped off his hot body. I rolled over onto my back and he fucked me hard. I put my legs up on his shoulders as I felt my hot brother's cock sliding in and out of my tight wet pussy.

Netania got behind him, rubbing her tits over his back and squeezing his ass as his thrusts became more and more frantic. We made a fuck sandwich out of my brother. He didn't even know which of us was touching him anymore. She rubbed his balls as he pounded into me. Then he turned around and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her. She was screaming in pleasure and I was rubbing my pussy fast and hard. I moved away and she laid on her back. I straddled her face and her tongue licked me to orgasm as my brother moaned as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through him.

His back muscles clenched up and I could tell he was going to cum. Netania quickly pushed him off of her, and she and I lay together, my leg over hers our hands playing with each others pussy. He shot the first stream of cum all over my belly. Netania dipped a finger into it and licked it as he shot another stream of cum on her pussy. He leaned over our mouths and we took turns sucking the last of his cum out of his cock, then she ground her pussy into mine sharing his hot cum. He collapsed in a heap. His sweat mingling with ours, the three of us lay together touching and kissing and licking.