Surprise for My Girlfriend

Story Info
My girl came home and I'd already been waiting for her ...
3.2k words
4.28
58.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OcherryO
OcherryO
21 Followers

I had been saving up for so long, my balls almost turned blue, I swear. But the timing was just perfect, and the feeling of doing my clueless girl bareback and jizzing hard up her unprotected little pussy was worth the effort. She had been on holiday for a week - some kind of beach resort with her girls - and the week before that, she'd had her period. I had calculated correctly, my girl came home, dying for attention and already wet for my cock.

"Baby, I missed you so much!" With these words she opened the door when I came back from work on Friday. She threw herself into my arms, kissed me hard on the mouth, dragged me through the door and closed it soundly. She pushed me against said door and fell to her knees while pulling her shirt over her head, showing me her lovely tits. She wasted no time, opened my jeans and tugged them down, together with my pants.

My cock sprang into her face, I was harder than ever in a matter of seconds. I toed off my shoes and got rid of my jacket before I stroked her face and used my fingers to comb her dark hair behind her ears. I cupped her cheeks and looked deep into her eyes.

"Get to work, sweetie." My command was enough to get her going. I used my now free hands to put my shirt off, but I still focussed on my sweetheart. She was mesmerising. She gazed at my dick and put her hands on my thighs. She started at the base and nuzzled her nose into my loins, rubbing her cheek against my length.

I always trim my pubic hair, so I could feel every stroke of her little tongue. She licked around my base in flat short strokes, paying special attention to the underside, once in a while sneaking her tongue down to my heavy balls. She followed the veins to the top, opening her mouth in between to suck at larger parts on the side of my dick.

Then she positioned herself right in front of my cock, opened her mouth just a little and pressed onto my dick. She only loosened her lips gradually, so I had the feeling of pushing against resistance into a tight hole. Behind her lips, her tongue waited for me, flattened against the roof of her mouth.

I was naked now, and used my hands to guide her head, up and down my dick, going deeper every time. When my dick touched her throat, my little darling lost control of her mouth, and she loosened all her muscles in order to accommodate me and still be able to breathe.

There were still some inches to go, but I was determined to push my meat all the way down. My girl is able to swallow me whole by now, but she still struggles every time. Her hands tightened and left some scratches on my thigh, as I pressed her head further towards my belly. Pausing, I used one hand to stroke her throat and let her breathe.

Putting one hand under and one above her head, I rammed it onto my cock once more. She went down far, and when I could not go further, I ground myself into her face, to gain another half-inch. When I drew back, she coughed a little and gasped for air. I repeated this scheme for some time - ram - grind - retreat - ram - grind - retreat - until my bloated balls mashed up against her chin.

My darling choked and coughed and then her eyes began to water and her mouth began to overflow and her spit ran down her chin and dropped onto her breasts and she made an overall adorable picture of devotion.

Still, when she looked up at me, I raised my eyebrow. With that, she threw herself onto my dick again, put it all the way down her throat, looked up and held still. Then the magic happened. Gradually, she put her tongue out, along my dick, past her lips, and licked at my nuts and used her tongue to jiggle them a bit. I almost lost my load down her throat, so I pulled out quickly.

So much enthusiasm should be commended, so I told her how beautiful she was, what a sweetheart she was, what a good little slut, taking my dick all the way down like she did, and how much I adored her wrapped around my cock with shiny eyes and lips, and that I knew about her soaked little slip, and that I couldn`t wait to line my dick up with her tight little snatch and ram it all the way home and hear her squealing and moaning.

I didn't mention how it would end, with my dick mashed all the way up her cunt, spilling all my cream into her vulnerable pussy, with her orgasming little cunt sucking up my huge load bit by bit, with me holding her down for a while to let my spunk sink deep into her, with her ending up over the toilet some weeks later, crouching over a first little suspicion and finally, with her belly becoming larger and larger, ripe with my child and her tits bloated up full. Oh, I just knew how the sight alone would turn me on and how I would use every opportunity to bend her over and sink back deep into her, holding her belly tight all the while.

I helped her up, turned her around against me and grabbed her tits, kneading them a bit. "Go bend over the sofa." I whispered in her ear. When I reached the lounge I was greeted by the picture of her pert bubbly ass peeking up under the skirt that rode a bit up. I wasted no time shoving the cloth up her back, only to reveal blank cheeks. The desperate little slut didn't even wear panties. But they would be useless by now anyway, they would have been as soaked as her tiny pussy, that she revealed when she spread her legs further for me.

I put the head of my cock right onto her opening, coating myself with her cream, and rubbing it down to her clit and up again a few times. She moaned helplessly every time I pushed against her, hoping that I would start fucking her.

"Please, please, please, ...", her endless chant was a bit breathless.

"Is this what you want? Are you still hungry for my cock, my little slut?"

"YES! Please!" was the answering scream.

"Oh well, too bad. I'm afraid you have to show some patience, my darling." With that, I kneeled down and used my fingers to spread her pussy lips. Her ass cheeks got in my way, so I told her to hold herself open to me. My tongue reached out to her clit and I lapped her juice from it. I coated two fingers and explored her further, delved down into her snatch and moved my knuckles to stroke her deep within.

"YESyesyesyesyes ... Please, baby, give me more, please, please, oh GOD, I waited so long for you, please, ..." I didn't really hear all her babbling, she was half muffled by the sofa cushions anyway and I was deliciously busy. I used my mouth on her some more, stroking her from the outside with my tongue, occasionally using my teeth carefully to bite and nibble on her ass and her thighs. My free hand gave some mild slaps on her ass and on her pussy.

I felt her climb towards her climax, so I stopped, got up and bend over her. "Stay right here, I'll just prepare myself." She nodded and started to move her hand from her ass to her cunt, but I denied her. "No, no, no, your dirty little fingers stay right where they are. I forbid you to touch yourself. I want you as needy and desperate as you are now. Don't move, do you hear me, sweetheart?"

'Preparing myself' would usually entail me putting a condom on, but this was not what I had in mind for that day. Instead, I got our pink dildo and some lube. I was going to make my little girl forget all about protection.

She still stood like I left her, my well-trained whore, and to reward her, I got back down to my knees, to suck and lick at her some more. I made long strokes, from her clit, gradually up all the way towards her snug little asshole. I took her cream and spread it on her opening with my tongue, and added quite a bit of salvia, for good measure. I sneaked my tongue back down, invading her pussy, as my finger entered her ass.

I didn't get very far, she clenched her muscles in shock and pushed me out. This was not the first time that I entered her ass, but we didn't do this very often, so she was not really used to the feeling of something foreign pushing its way up her most private place. I figured, she needed a bit of encouragement: "Come on, honey, don't you want to show me, what a good little slut you are? Close your eyes and think about how good it felt last time. Do you remember how you whimpered when my fat meat stretched your tiny little hole? Do you remember how you screamed your orgasm when I slammed my dick all the way up your delicious ass and my balls mashed up against your neglected little pussy? Oh yes, of course you do. Yes, baby, that's it." I pushed my finger back in, going all the way to the second knuckle. "Oh honey, you're doing so good! You are such a filthy little slut, do you like my finger fucking your asshole?" I pulled almost all the way out, squished some lube on my digit and drilled my finger back in, greasing her up.

"Oh god, oh god" was her only answer, but she made an effort to loosen her muscles and let me in. Still, it was a bit of a struggle.

"Yes, baby, yes. Don't think about the large dick that I will shove up there in a minute. Just concentrate on breathing. There you go, that's another finger. I can see your tiny hole stretching for me, babe. Oh, it looks so cute, trying to close, only to be mashed open once again. Some time soon, I'm going to catch it on camera for you, it's so sexy. Yes, honey, relax. Do you feel me? Do you feel my fingers all the way up your ass?"

"Aahaaaa ... yessss"

"What about your little pussy, my darling slut? Does it feel empty? Here, I got something to help with that." With these words, I took the dildo and invaded her cunt, slowly, but steadily, going out a little bit, only to push further. She moaned and almost screamed at the feeling of finally getting something hard up her snatch. "Yes, look at that, it's all the way in, now. Do you feel full, baby? Yes? Well, let's see how much I can fill you up."

I took my fingers and the dildo out and placed the fake dick on her butt. I heard a sharp intake of breath. "Don't worry honey, you got it nicely coated in your juices. Well," I admitted "it's probably still going to be a tight fit. Brace yourself." With that, I started probing and pushing the pink plastic in her tiny hole. There was resistance, but finally, I pushed right through it. This forced a loud gasp from my girlfriend, and she clenched up again, but it was too late, the head was through and now she was receiving the rest, whether she liked it or not.

"Shush, sweetheart, that was the worst part. You are doing so good. You look good enough to eat, with your ass high in the air, being stuffed by a dick. I bet you feel so full right now. But you still got some way to go, come on, loosen up. Let me push that dick high up your ass, yes, yes that's it. Oh, well done, honey, I'm so proud of you!" I had managed to get the plastic almost all the way in, and had my girl gasping for air under me.

This was the very situation I envisioned, when I first started on planning to knock my little whore up. She was so busy coping with the dildo up her ass, that she never noticed that there was no layer between my cock and her vulnerable little baby hole. Still, as a precaution, I started talking again when I stood up, lined up and started pushing my straining dick into her pussy.

"Now, baby, how's that, eh? You never had two dicks in you before, did you? How do you feel all stretched and tight?"

"Oh my god, baby, you feel so good. Please fuck me, please, please." My girl started babbling again, but I was satisfied that the pressure of two dicks in her two tiny holes diverted her from the fact that I had entered her without protection. The thought alone of ramming myself into her defenceless womb got me even harder. I had to concentrate on not shooting my load, I wanted her to orgasm first, her unsuspecting body should help me in my conquest. I would dump everything deep within her and her orgasm would suck it even deeper into her womb, aiding my sperm on its way to the little egg nestled in her belly.

I had not even fully entered her, yet my little slut panted under me, concentrating on managing two cocks and using her hands to keep her ass open and herself easily accessible to me. I pressed forward, pushing her thighs into the sofa and pushing her ass even further up in the air. One slow, steady stroke seated me fully, my cock drowned in her snatch, and I groaned because I had never felt her so tight, almost strangling my dick.

When I moved against her, I also pushed the end of the dildo further into her bottom, making her scream out load once more. When I retreated, her tightest hole pushed the pink plastic a little way out again, but I stopped it from going too far with my hands. My inward stroke caused both dicks to bottom out again. I thoroughly enjoyed drilling my meat up her pussy, feeling another dick on the way. I needed to pace myself carefully, fighting against the urge to just nail her for what she was worth and jizzing her up too early. As my strokes grew firmer, my balls slapped against my sweetheart's clit, which had her moaning out loud and panting for air and then it didn't take long and she tightened impossibly and came to a screaming orgasm.

She called out to me and to god and to the heavens above and I couldn't hear the rest, because her pussy spasming was my cue to shoot everything I had saved up deep into her belly. One, two strokes and my nuts clenched and with a feral groan, I threw all my weight onto her and entered as deep as I could. I came hard and long, spurting all my potent sperm into my clueless little girl, giving her my nut, along with a little surprise she would not discover for some weeks to come. She was convulsing still, sucking all my freshly produced cum deep into her womb. I kept her plugged with my dick, not letting one tiny drop escape.

Slowly, she came back to her senses, pushing herself up a little on the couch. "Wow, baby, that was so intense. This was definitely worth the wait! So you missed me, hmm?"

"Oh, like hell honey. But now that I have you all to myself again, I'm nowhere near done with you." Saying that, I pushed her torso into the sofa again and sneaked my hands down to her clit. My dick continued to plug her pussy, because if I removed it now, some of my load would drip out and she would know that I had cum straight down her little pussy. So I kept my cock there, adding tiny movements now and then to keep it hard and to further my girl's next orgasm.

The fingers of both my hands were busy, stoking along her thighs, ass, up along her back and sides, digging into her shoulders and tweaking her nipples. They went down over her belly - her belly where right now the magic happened, with my little sweetheart none the wiser - and I rubbed it tenderly, bucking into her once with a bit more force. My fingers wandered along, down, tugging softly on the small strip of pubic hair that she left standing, ghosting along her pussy lips, stopping quickly to fondle my nuts, and going up again, collecting some more of her pussy juice on the way and circling her clit.

She started moaning softly, and I catered to her renewed lust. Very slowly, I brought her to her next height, placing kisses on her back and on her neck all the while. I thought about how my sperm was on its way to her egg, impregnating her and how it would eventually making her belly grow large and round with my child. I thought about how she would lovingly carry it for nine months and bear the burden of having conceived my child. I really took my time, caressing her lovingly for at least a quarter of an hour. Her orgasm was a slow and sensual one, I felt her clamping down on my dick again and spasming around me, sucking, sucking more of me in.

My plan worked charmingly so far, entering my girlfriend without a condom or other means of protection and dumping my huge load right into her fertile tiny pussy, all without her noticing. Luckily for me, she lay a bit exhausted on the sofa cushions and did not even think about raising her head. I carefully removed my dick, which was somewhat hard again because of her orgasming pussy, and slapped her on her ass cheek once. "Come join me in the shower. And leave that dildo up your ass!" I turned around quickly and proceeded to the bathroom, so she did not see the lack of a used condom on my dick. My command would ensure that she would be too busy walking and keeping the plastic dick in her to notice the rest of my sperm possibly running out of her cunt. And under the shower, on her knees with my dick buried in der throat again and that dildo still up her ass, she would not notice anything dribbling out, and later I would use the excuse of making her cum with my fingers again, to wash her thoroughly, and by then, my little surprise would be safely sealed in her body, settle in her womb and grow and swell her belly.

I've already seen the first signs, she missing her period, feeling queasy in the mornings, having sensitive breasts, but she is quite busy with work at the moment. I wonder when she will discover my little surprise.

OcherryO
OcherryO
21 Followers