Surprise for My Pet

Story Info
Sir has a surprise for his pet, fantasies are realized.
3.4k words
3.68
21.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looking4it
looking4it
49 Followers

Long distance relationships can be hell. They take patience, understanding and dedication. Ours was pretty special. We've had our share of ups and downs but it seemed like now we had things under control. Besides, we were getting to the point that the distance wouldn't be an issue soon. One of the ways we were able to smooth out the difficulties were the monthly meetings. With the help of friends and family each month one of us would travel to visit the other for an extended weekend. My job helped. Working four days out of seven made it easier to work on three and four day weekends.

It was during just one of these special trips that a fantasy was played out. The wonderful thing was that it played out a little differently than we had talked about. Which helped to keep you "in the dark" until we were well into the fantasy.........

It was a Saturday morning. We had made love all night after I arrived. We barely made it inside the door before you had my pants open and my cock in your mouth. Of course, that was made easier by the fact that my pants were unzipped from the airport parking lot home. We did manage to nap a bit before waking and continuing again until noon. Now we were settled on the couch, snuggling and watching the TV.

I got up and excused myself for a moment and went back toward the bedrooms and bathrooms. Returning a few minutes later I settled back onto the couch with you and continued to watch the television program. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was about 2:15 and decided it was about time to begin. Pulling you closer I gave you a long kiss. This always helps to get you warmed up...wet and willing. We continue our kiss and I begin to fondle your breasts and nipples. Feeling them harden under your shirt made my cock harden as well. I pinch your nipples and enjoy the gasp that escapes your mouth. In turn you begin to stroke me through my jeans, feeling me react to your touch the passion increases in your kisses.

I break the kissing and petting for a moment and reach into my pocket. I present to you my fist and slowly open it to reveal your choker.

"Well my love, would you care to play today?"

Your eyes twinkle at the thought of submitting to my whims and wishes today. Little do you really know what has been planned today.

"Yes sir," you reply. Placing the choker around your neck you continue, "I am yours. I trust you with my body and my safety. I will do everything in my power to be pleasing to you this day and accept any punishment if you feel I have not satisfactorily met your needs or instructions."

"Thank you sweet pet," I respond as I kiss you gently and direct you to go to the bedroom remove your clothes, situate yourself on the pillows as I've arranged them and begin to pleasure yourself with your fingers until directed to stop. You stand and walk quickly to the bedroom.

You notice that while I was away I set out an array of your toys that will be chosen for the day's playtime. Your pussy moistens more as you see several of your favorite devices for pleasure and know that I have plans to put you to the test. Everything seems to be there for any number of activities: restraints, sleep mask, the two biggest dildos, vibrating egg, nipple clamps, rope, etc. Your mind begins to race at the possibilities and your pussy moistens further as you remove your clothes.

This is one of your recurring fantasies. To masturbate for your master as he watches from the doorway is something that you have used often when needing to take care of the times in between trips. Today you get to live it out. Oh the memories that can be used for future fantasies! You are naked and have arranged yourself on the bed. The pillows have been arranged in a way to have your head and shoulders raised and supported. You see that this is a way to help you spread yourself completely to the doorway leaving your hands and arms free to do their work.

You begin with your already stiff nipples, pulling and teasing them. Pinching them hard enough to make yourself gasp with pain/pleasure. This makes your clit beg for attention but you know that the longer you wait the more pleasure you will end up having. You also know I would make you wait as long as I could, even as long as having an orgasm just from your nipple play. You finally give in to your aching clit and rub it, gently at first but your excitement has you rubbing it faster.

"Squeeze it hard, pretend its me sucking it into my mouth," you hear me from the doorway.

Your eyes flash open. You didn't even remember closing them and certainly missed me coming into the room. You squeeze your clit as your eyes lock onto mine; holding off isn't an option anymore. Your body begins to shake and you let out a loud moan as your orgasm begins. How many orgasms have you had in the last 18 hours? Who knows but this one is a good one and you feel your pussy pulse with each tremor.

"That was wonderful my pet. Now continue rubbing yourself but no more orgasms until I give you permission."

You let your clit go, using the juices flowing from your pussy you begin to massage your clit again. Watching me watching you from the doorway you open your legs wide and let me view all of you. As often as we have seen each other this is still something unique, to openly touch yourself, legs wide, pussy open, me in person, is different. It is a level of exposure that is safe but intensely personal—and you find that you really enjoy that level.

You keep yourself on the edge just in case I want you to come quickly. I move toward the bed and look down at the assortment of equipment I've laid out. I pick up the sleep mask and ask you to put it on. You do as I request. You feel my weight on the bed and I raise your hands above your head and secure your wrists together at the headboard. My movements are around you and the bed now. The sleep mask takes one sense away but definitely enhances the others. I maneuver a clit vibrator on your legs, once in place I set it to medium and continue my work. I've arranged your ankle restraints so that they will keep your legs wide open.

Secured as you are now I am satisfied that my plan will work well. I place your vibrating dildo into your drenched pussy and start it up. I know that the vibrations on the inside and outside drive you crazy and wonder if you will remember not to come until I say so. I tweak your nipples and attach the clamps. I'm hoping that the sensory overload will work to keep you from understanding the ultimate plan until it happens. You are moaning constantly now, with occasional whimpers breaking them up. You have remembered not to come yet, at least for now. I have removed my cock from my pants and I get on the bed next to you. Just have to be patient now. I touch my cock to your lips and you open your mouth immediately and take me in. Your moaning is almost too much to take but if you can hold off then I should be able to as well.

You are breathing hard and I can tell that it is increasingly difficult to hold off. In fact you free your mouth to beg the ability to come. I know you are close otherwise you wouldn't have risked the punishment for asking. I look at the clock and know it is time for the real fantasy to begin anyway. I reach for the clit vibrator control and set it to high. Your eyes squeeze shut I can see your muscles tense.

I lean down and whisper, "Okay sweet, sweet pet, come as often as you want."

I pull hard on the nipple clamps as I finish giving you permission. Attaching the chain to a small hook in the headboard I leave you in the throws of a tremendous orgasm. I'm sure the neighbors heard that one.

I leave the bedroom for a moment but you scarcely notice anything beyond the rapture your body is in. The pain of your nipples keeps the sensations strong in and around your pussy and you are in a continuous orgasm as I return. Taking the controller I turn the setting to low and remove the dildo. I unhook the chain and remove the clamps bringing a new groan of pain as the blood flow returns to your nipples. I gently place my warm mouth on each nipple, alternatively bringing warm wet relief to join the subsiding pain.

You begin to regain consciousness into this reality. The bug on your clit keeping you ready and willing. Inserting one, then two, then three fingers in your very wet pussy I slowly finger you. Just enjoying the sensation of your wetness. Making sure to coat my fingers and let more of your juices run down your crack. I remove my fingers and place one at your ass, pushing gently. I push in easily. Beginning a fucking motion with my finger I begin to work in a second. You push against your bonds to help me, wanting me to quicken my pace. When two fingers are working easily I move in the third. You need to be nice and loosened up for what I have planned next.

Pulling out your biggest dildo I present it at your pussy and you moan in appreciation. It is nicely wet but you don't notice. You want to be filled. I make my way back up the bed and place my cock at your mouth again. You eagerly take it in and begin sucking in earnest. The dildo enters your pussy a little at a time. With each stroke more and more of it entering. How you ever get that whole thing in your sweet tight pussy I will never know, but that really doesn't matter right now. I begin to match the motions of my hand with that of my cock, fucking your pussy and mouth in unison. Your moans increase as do mine. The sights of the room are exciting me quickly and I begin to pump the dildo harder into your pussy.

"That's it my pet. Wouldn't you love to have a nice hard cock fucking you while you sucked on mine? Pounding you faster and faster as I filled your mouth with my cum?"

The threesome fantasy where you are fucked while you suck cock at the same time always gets you going. I tell you I'm close and to be ready to come with me. You moan your acknowledgement.

I groan, "Oh, pet. Ready. Come with me sweet one. Come on their cock and moan around mine."

With that I unload my cum into your mouth. You eagerly swallow every drop I offer. My hand finding a way to continue "fucking" you. Your pussy is absolutely drenched.

I remove my cock from your mouth and the dildo from your pussy. You breathe heavy and hard. Still in the dark due to the sleep mask you are totally at the will of your other senses. In the back of your mind you think there is a rustling that doesn't make sense. But you are currently drained of conscious thought and it passes quickly. Not wanting you to come down too far I turn the bug vibrating your clit to medium and let it awaken you slightly and bringing you back to a sexual awareness. Removing the wrist and ankle restraints I help you move from the bed to a chair in the room. We have used this chair in the past and you are able to lean over it comfortably. Even more important is the fact it presents your face, pussy and ass at perfect positions.

Your sleep mask stays in place and I secure you over the back of the chair with ankle and wrist cuffs. I need to make sure that you will stay in place for the next activity. Knowing what is to come and the vision of you over the chair has me becoming excited again. I bring the lube and butt plug from the bed. I work to place the plug gently; you moan your approval.

"If you want me to fuck your pussy and ass, my pet, you had better work to prepare me," I say as I present my cock once again to your sweet mouth.

Between the vibrations, plug and the fact you love sucking my cock you are moaning almost immediately. I did my best to reach behind and begin to finger your pussy. I could tell you wanted my cock in your pussy as hard as you were sucking me.

"Are you ready to be fucked sweet pet? Would you like a cock in your pussy?"

You moan and nod slightly. I remove my cock and ask, "What was that my pet? What is it that you want?"

You respond, almost as a moan, "Please Sir, I want you to fuck me. I want a cock in my pussy. Please Sir, fuck me with your beautiful cock."

I replace my cock in your mouth and respond, "Keep sucking me and you will get what you desire."

I nod slightly as a cue and turn the vibrating bug to full. You stiffen. There is something wrong here. I am in your mouth but there is something pushing into your pussy. You are sure that another cock is trying to fuck you.

I place one hand on your head and one on the small of your back and gently say, "Easy my sweet pet. You have nothing to worry about. This is going to be just what you have fantasized about. Relax. Trust me. I won't let anything happen to you. Enjoy and go with it."

The cock behind pushes forward and the head enters easily. There is something you can't quite place about the situation. You are somewhat drained, confused, concerned, scared, excited. Yes, excited. The longer the situation goes the more that the excitement overwhelms the other emotions and thoughts. The cock behind you works itself in and out. Moving further into your wet and wanton pussy. It is big and thick. You are beginning to relax. Pushing back against the new cock. Sucking on mine. I pinch and roll your tender nipples. There is something familiar. There is something...

The moment arrives when the new, invading cock bottoms out and you feel something strange. It hits you then. This is not a real cock. Someone is wearing a strapon and fucking you. Emotions are a flutter again. Both cocks are moving to fuck you from each end. Looking for that rhythm where everyone finds the highest level of intensity. Conscious thought evades you again for shear passion. The sensations are just too powerful. You begin to fuck and suck in earnest. It doesn't matter who is attached to either cock. You are being filled at both ends and it is like nothing you imagined. The feeling begins at your clit and rapidly expands. Big cock in your pussy, plug in your ass, me in your mouth, nipples in pleasure/pain ecstasy. It is simply too much. You explode in another orgasm that has every inch of your body shaking. I pull out of your mouth and let you breathe and moan.

Your body is still convulsing as you slump across the chair. The cock in your pussy is still moving. Slow long strokes. I caress your hair.

"My dearest pet, I am so proud of you." I whisper gently.

I nod again and the cock is removed. You moan in both relief and emptiness. I turn the vibrating bug off and remove it. After I unfasten your restraints and pick you up. I kiss you as I set you on the bed.

"I know that you have been sent to the edge dear pet but we aren't quite through yet. I want you to straddle our new friend and return that "cock" to your pussy."

You hesitate and I gently admonish, "Sweet one, you don't want to disappoint me at this moment, do you?"

You lower your head and shake it no. You are tired but you know what I expect. You also know that it will be worth it in the end. You feel the bed move next to you as our "friend" lies down. You reach over to guide yourself and feel the softness of their skin. Your suspicions are confirmed, it is a woman. And as you reach for the "cock" you believe that she is wearing your own strapon. Once again the mind is abuzz with thoughts and questions as you straddle this cock and put it back in your pussy. You feel full once again.

Forgetting the moment you begin to ride up and down on it. Feeling my hands come around you from behind I massage your breasts and nipples. You lean back into me and let out a moaning sigh. I kiss your neck and help you move up and down. You feel my cock against your back. One of your hands moves down to play with your clit as your head turns to kiss me.

You break the kiss and whisper, "Sir, please put your cock in my ass."

"Your wish is my command my pet."

We break our kiss once more and I lean you forward. I remove the sleep mask and you blink and squint until your eyes adjust. A face begins to focus and you notice it is surrounded by blonde hair. You see naked breasts below. Bigger than yours but not too much. Nipples erect. A sweet smile. Passionate eyes.

I pull on the plug and it comes out easily. The cock below is nudging you to resume your motion. You feel my lubed cock push against your ass and you close your eyes. This is it. A moment of fantasy becoming reality. The intensity of dildos is one thing but actually being sandwiched between to bodies is another altogether. I push past the initial ring and wait a moment. You gasp at the feeling of being filled this way. Our friend's hands on your breasts pinching your nipples help you to relax and I am able to continue my motion. Working my cock in and out I am able to finally get fully in. We all paused a moment, enjoying the communal feeling. You initiate the movement and things begin. Finding the natural motion between the two cocks took a little time but we eventually found it. Your moans are almost immediately guttural. Feeling the other cock in you is truly unique. I have been spectator too much this afternoon and my animal instinct begins to take hold. Our thrusting intensified and the motions more frenzied. The power of the afternoon's orgasms seemed to have you better able to withstand the force with which you were being fucked. Your moans were increasing and you were begging to be fucked hard. It was to the point I could no longer hold out.

"I am going to come in your ass my pet. Come with me. Come with me now!"

One last thrust and I bury myself balls deep in you. I feel your ass grip my cock as I send what seems like endless streams of cum. You nearly howl as your orgasm hits. I feel your pussy spurting juice on the "cock" and my balls. The cock in your pussy continued to fuck you through your orgasm pushing you as far as you can go. You slump forward and she stops. My softening cock slips from your ass. You find just enough energy to disengage the cock from your pussy and fall onto the bed beside her. I lay down on the other side.

Minutes seem like hours at times. I lay there looking at you. Your eyes opened and looked at me.

"Thank you Sir."

"You're most welcome, my dearest pet."

I leaned across our new friend and kissed you. I think we both realized that our evening was just beginning.

Might have to be the subject of another story..............

looking4it
looking4it
49 Followers