Surprise for Wife

Story Info
Husband fulfills wife's fantasy, & his own as well.
4.5k words
4.55
227k
126
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoorX
DoorX
749 Followers

I knew my husband, Sean, had a wild imagination when it came to sex, but I had no idea what he had in store for me one evening.

We were just going out for a few drinks at a bar we frequent, and he had me wear one of my skimpiest outfits. This wasn't out of the ordinary, as Sean likes the attention my scantily clad nubile body draws. I do too.

We arrived at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. It doesn't take much to make me tipsy, and I was soon giggling and pawing Sean. As usual, I wasn't wearing any underwear. My cunt was frothing as I squirmed on the barstool while Sean's hands stroked the insides of my thighs. I squeezed the hard bulge projecting from his pants, thinking maybe we should just go home and fuck. Through my lust and alcohol daze I heard a woman behind us.

"Perhaps you two should get a room."

I turned around to find a stunning brunette smiling at us. She sat down next to me, amused by our indiscretion.

"Hey, Molly, I'd like you to meet my wife, Crystal," Sean said.

"Hello, Crystal. Sean has told me a lot about you, but you're even more beautiful than I imagined," the sultry woman said as she stared deeply into my eyes.

I was speechless for a moment, as the woman's gaze seemed to have me under a spell. I found myself staring back at her beautiful face, then managed to stick out my hand and say, "Hello." Molly squeezed my hand tenderly as we shook, and I thought she held on a moment longer than usual.

Sean smiled mischievously at the two of us and said, "Molly works with me and was complaining that she never gets out and has any fun. So I invited her. I hope you don't mind."

Molly seemed so friendly and at ease I couldn't help but enjoy her company. As we drank and chatted I found myself casting glances at her. And each time she would be gazing at me. I began to get thoughts, hot and nasty thoughts. This woman was so beautiful and exotic that I found myself attracted to her.

My heart began to beat faster as the night progressed. Sean's hand crept back between my thighs, and I was now so horny that I didn't care if Molly was right beside us. Then, to my surprise, I felt Molly's hand begin to caress my other thigh. Her touch was delicate and I couldn't bring myself to pull her hand from me.

My cuntjuices were flowing freely down my legs when Sean said, "Do you want to go home for a nightcap?"

I nodded my head, dizzy with lust.

"Do you want Molly to come back with us?" he smiled.

I gazed over at his sultry co-worker and nodded again.

"How about it, Molly, care to join us for some late night drinks?" Sean asked.

Molly withdrew her hand from my soaked lap and seductively licked her fingers. "I'd love to," she purred.

My knees were so weak that Sean had to practically carry me to the car. Not a word was said as we drove, but I noticed Sean and Molly sharing knowing smiles. That's when I finally realized that I had been set up.

I had told Sean in the past that I was curious to see what it would be like to make love to another woman. I thought it would just remain a fantasy, but my loving husband treats me well. Besides, I knew one of his fantasies was to do a ménage a trois, so he certainly benefited from this situation as well.

It seemed to take an eternity to get back to the house. Once we got there, Sean went to fix drinks, leaving me alone with Molly. Not sure what to do, I sat down on the couch. Molly smiled as she sat down next to me.

"You really are a beautiful girl," Molly murmured as she combed a lock of hair from my eyes with her finger.

"Thank you," I stuttered. "You are very beautiful too." I felt silly saying that to another woman, but it was true.

Molly looked intently at me, and I stared back mesmerized into her deep brown eyes. She then slowly leaned toward me and I caught my breath as she pressed her lips to mine. I didn't kiss her back at first, as I still wasn't sure what to do. But as my seductress's soft lips kissed mine and her silky tongue slid into my mouth, I closed my eyes and moaned hotly and began kissing her back passionately.

Our tongues twirled together as we made out and I marveled at how soft and sensuous Molly's kisses were. My eyes fluttered as our mouths melted together and Molly began to lightly squeeze my left breast. My nipples hardened immediately and my cunt began to froth again.

Molly's tongue explored the contours of my mouth while her fingers gently pinched one of my throbbing nipples. She then pulled her face back and smiled sexily at me. I stared back speechless.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do," she breathed huskily as she continued to tweak my spiking nub.

I was completely under her control, and I didn't want this to stop. "I want to do this, but I've never been with a woman before."

"I know. Sean told me you were curious. And its not much of a secret at work that I like woman too. So he asked me if I could help. Now, just let me love you," Molly whispered. She then pressed her lips back to mine and began to unbutton my blouse.

I arched my back and surrendered my heaving chest to my lesbian lover. Molly freed my hot breasts from my shirt and squeezed my fleshy globes. She then ducked her head down and circled her tongue around a swollen nipple. She teased me for a few delirious seconds, causing my nipples to swell to the point where I thought they would burst. I then squealed aloud when her hot, moist mouth captured the throbbing nub.

Through my lust-filled haze I could see Sean return. He smiled at me knowingly as Molly suckled on my tits. I smiled back at him, happy to have such an understanding husband. I then closed my eyes and relished the delicious sensations Molly's mouth and tongue were creating on my throbbing nipples.

"Such big, beautiful breasts," Molly sighed as she pinched my nipples. She then lowered her head and tugged down my skirt. I raised my hips and allowed her to pull off my last piece of clothing. She eyed my hard, naked body appreciatively, then said, "I'm going to eat your cunt now. Do you want me to?"

I nodded my head and spread my legs in invitation, my juices flowing down my thighs. Molly looked over at Sean, who was sitting in a chair near us. She spread my pussy-lips with her fingers, exposing my puckering cunthole to my husband.

"Tell her what you want, Crystal," Sean teased.

I stared down at the beautiful vixen between my legs and panted, "Please, lick my cunt, it's so hot and wet. I need you to eat me."

Molly stroked the insides of my thighs, then pressed her face to my soaked crotch. I curled my fingers in her thick dark hair as her tongue sliced through my swollen pussy-folds. She lapped at my dewy mound, then slid her tongue inside my clasping cunt and swirled it around. I ground my hips up at her as she licked the insides of my creaming nectar-pot.

"Mmmm," Molly moaned as she lapped up my coozejuice. She then tilted my bottom up and dabbed her tongue at my asshole. I squealed with delight as her tongue circled my rosebud, then slid inside my burning sphincter. Molly rubbed my swollen clit as she licked my brownie.

I thrashed beneath my experienced lover as she brought me to higher planes of pleasure with her talented tongue. I like anal stimulation, and Molly knew what she was doing. Her tongue slithered in and out of my pulsing asshole, while she diddled my clit with her index finger. She then traced her tongue along my dripping slit and began to lash my quivering love-button.

"Oh, God. This feels so good," I moaned as my entire cunt spasmed.

Molly took my engorged clit in her mouth and sucked on it while she continued to lick it. She then put two fingers inside my fuckhole and began to frig me. She finger-fucked me for awhile, then pulled out and pressed the slick digits to my asshole. After a moment of stretching, my anal ring yielded and her fingers slid into my hungry rectum. While she pumped my asshole with two fingers, she thrust two more into my quim. I thought I was going to pass out with delight from her diligent tongue-work on my clit and her fingers fucking my two pulsating holes.

"Ewwww, I'm gonna cum!" I wailed, my crotch humping against Molly's face and fingers.

Molly's tongue lapped quicker at my buzzing clit and she pumped her fingers harder and faster into my buttery holes.. My body tensed as wave after wave of pure bliss cascaded down upon me. My cunt and asshole clamped down on Molly's fingers and my clit seemed to explode against her tongue as I came. She continued to work over my body as I shook in one long orgasm.

I collapsed on the couch when my climax finally came to an end. A current of electricity seemed to flow from my spasming cunt and anal walls and my clit vibrated. Molly licked my soupy box tenderly, knowing how sensitive a girl is after cumming, then tugged her fingers from my body.

My chest heaving for air, I peered down at the wonderful woman between my legs. Molly seductively licked one last time along my oozing cuntslit, the sidled up my trembling body.

"Taste how delicious your cunt is," she murmured as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I eagerly kissed her back and drank my juices and her saliva. I've licked Sean's cock clean after he's fucked me, but my fuck-cream tasted sweeter in Molly's soft mouth.

When we were done kissing, I looked at Molly and purred, "That was fantastic. Now I want to taste you."

Her eyes smoldering with lust, Molly leaned back on the couch and whispered, "Come and get it, love."

I gazed at her nubile body and with trembling fingers unbuttoned her blouse. Molly wasn't wearing a bra either, and I caught my breath when her milky white breasts spilled free. Her tits were actually quite small, but stood up proudly, firm and round, from her chest. I traced my fingers along the smooth curve of one breast, captivated by the sight of the twin mounds rising with her breath. Large, spiking nipples capped her pert tits, and my fingers were soon caressing the nubs.

"Oh, Crystal, what a wonderful touch you have," Molly purred as she arched her back, squashing her firm mounds against my hands.

I massaged her silky breasts for long moments, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples between my fingers and her fleshy globes against my palms. I then ducked my head down and trailed my tongue around her round tits. I was amazed at how soft her skin was. I squeezed one firm breast while my tongue circled closer to a spiking nipple. I could feel my own cuntjuices flowing as I closed my lips around the hard pebble.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly as I began to suck on Molly's throbbing nipple. I pulled more of her hot tit into my mouth and lashed her swollen bud with my tongue. Molly squirmed beneath me as I nursed on her succulent breast, her breathing becoming heavier as I suckled like a hungry baby on one nipple, then the other.

I sucked Molly's breasts for awhile, flicking my tongue against her swollen aureole and lightly chewing on her firm titflesh. I then traced my tongue lower along her flat belly, dabbing at her dainty button, until I met her skirt. I slid my hand under her skirt and found a bare, wet cunt. Eager to see up close another girl's pussy, I pulled down her skirt. Molly arched her slender hips to help me remove her garment, then lay back and preened seductively for me.

"You are so, so beautiful," I gasped as I eyed my sexy seductress. Molly smiled up at me as I lustfully admired her lovely face, firm, swelling breasts, smooth belly, and finely-trimmed mound. Drops of cuntdew clung to her dark, curly pubic hair, and I licked my lips with hot desire for this woman.

I knelt between Molly's slender thighs and gazed at her slick womanhood. I ran the tips of my fingers through her puffy cuntlips, enjoying the velvety feel of her glistening slit. I then dipped my head in closer to her crotch and breathed in the musky aroma of her excited quim. Her cunt smelled so good I needed to taste it.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I sliced my tongue through Molly's dripping pussy-folds. I lapped up her lovejuices, enjoying the sweet and tangy taste of my first cunt. I love the taste of Sean's cum, but Molly's syrup was lighter and spicier, exotically delicious. I scooped up the flow of girl cream, then went to work eating her cunt.

"God, that's good, Crystal," Molly murmured as she rolled beneath me.

I peered up at the beautiful woman, enjoying the sight from soaked crotch of her nubile body. She gazed hotly down at me as she pinched her nipples, her pussy frothing against my tongue. I then concentrated on the silky pussypulp before me.

My tongue foraged in Molly's slick folds, then wormed into her clasping hole. I slid my tongue as far as I could into her tight cunt and swirled it around. Molly humped up against my face as I licked her sugar walls. She squealed in joy when I started to tongue-fuck her oozing fuckhole.

As my tongue drilled in and out of Molly's velvety cunt, I hoped this wouldn't be the last time I'd be with another girl. I loved eating Molly's pussy; I loved the taste, the smooth feel, her feminine sensuality. I couldn't get enough of her delicious nectar pot.

My face plastered to Molly's dewy slit, I pulled my tongue from her churning hole and fluttered it through her glistening lips. I moaned when I noticed her hard little clit, begging for my attention. I lashed at the spiking nub with my tongue, then took it in my mouth. Being a girl, I knew what to do with her clit. I sucked lightly on it as I flicked my tongue back and forth across it.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum," Molly moaned as she bucked her soupy pelvis against my face. I sucked and licked her engorged clit harder and pumped two fingers into her quaking cunt. Her clit throbbed in my mouth and hot girlcum gushed out over my fingers as she climaxed. I tongued her through her orgasm, loving the way she squirmed and her pussy creamed. I hungrily lapped up her cuntmilk, savoring each delicious drop.

My face glistening with Molly's juices, I snuggled next to her panting body.

Her face flushed, Molly smiled sexily, "That was wonderful." She then pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately, out tongues swirling together as we made out. We stared deep into each other's eyes, two women hot for each other.

Molly then looked over at Sean and giggled, "I guess he enjoyed the show."

I looked at my husband and noticed the huge bulge in his pants. My cunt was still on fire from eating Molly's cunt, and even more so from doing so in front of Sean. But he was obviously as turned on as we were.

"Take it out and give it some air," Molly cooed.

Sean smiled at us and unzipped his pants. His cock sprang out, hard and massive. It jutted proud and demanding before us, and neither of us could take our eyes off of it.

"God, Crystal, your husband has such a big cock. You sure are a lucky girl. Do you want to suck his cock with me? There's plenty of it for the two of us," Molly chirped.

The thought of sharing my husband with the hot vixen didn't make me jealous, but instead turned me on even more. My heart fluttered as I stared at Sean's enormous erection. I nodded my head and the two of us knelt before Sean's chair. He looked down at us with lust, a delighted smile on his handsome face.

"Now it's your turn for a fantasy come true," I grinned at my lover as I stroked his swollen organ. "Two beautiful girls, sucking and licking your cock at the same time."

Sean groaned, "I think I'll probably cum just watching you two play with me."

"Oh, no, Sean. We can't have that. You have to give us a chance to sample this great, big cock of yours," Molly chirped as she seductively swirled her tongue around Sean's engorged head. Her eyes twinkling at me, she then clamped her full lips around his thick shaft.

I watched mesmerized as Molly began to bob her beautiful brunette head up and down Sean's inflated pole. Her delicate little face was stuffed with his massive organ as she accepted as much of him as she could. Her lips pursed around the middle of his meaty shaft as she slurped noisily on his offering.

Sean and I frequently watch porn flicks while we fuck, and I always get excited watching girls suck on huge cocks. But it was even more exciting seeing it live. I wasn't supposed to be merely a spectator here, though. Molly raised her mouth off Sean's straining tool and guided it toward my face. I eagerly opened my mouth and engulfed his manhood.

I slid my mouth up and down Sean's throbbing tool, enjoying his moans of desire and the feel of his thick member pulsating between my lips. But I was also getting off sucking my husband's cock next to Molly.

"Ewwww, Crystal, you look so beautiful with that big cock in your mouth. Cunt or cock, you are such a hot little sex-kitten," Molly purred as she flicked her tongue against Sean's cum-filled balls. She then traced her tongue up his fleshy shaft, lapping at the portion of cock-meat not in my mouth. She ran her lips up and down the bottom half of his turgid rod while I bobbed and sucked on the top.

I released Sean's steely organ with a popping sound, and Molly and I began to lick every inch of his massive erection. His shaft was soon gleaming with pre-cum and our saliva. Thrills of forbidden lust went through my body as our tongues occasionally made contact. Molly and I then made out around Sean's cock, our lips pressed together with his throbbing shaft between us. Her eyes twinkled at mine as our lips caressed each other and Sean's swollen meat.

Molly and I took turns taking Sean's cock in our mouths, one of us sucking him while the other licks him. He began to pump his pulsating organ more urgently into our suckling mouths, and I knew if we didn't stop soon he would cum. I wanted to share his creamy jism with Molly, but I realized both of us wanted to have his hard dick inside of our hot cunts first.

"This is fun, Molly, but I think it's time we put this thing to some other use," I purred as I stroked Sean's throbbing pole. "My pussy is on fire. I need to get fucked, Sean. But don't cum inside me; you have to stay hard to fuck Molly. That is, if you want to get fucked too, Molly."

Molly grinned sheepishly at me as she eyed Sean's massive tool. "I'd love to have this hunk of meat inside me. But do you mind?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't mind. I've had you, so why shouldn't my husband? Besides, I want to watch him fuck you. Sean, do you think you have it in you to fuck us both?"

Sean looked at our nubile bodies and groaned, "I'll give it a go."

I smiled up at him, then lay back on the couch and spread my legs. His cock projecting before him like a knight's lance, Sean positioned himself between my thighs. Molly reached between us and gripped his steely organ. She guided it toward my sopping snatch and rubbed the bloated head through my dripping cuntfolds. I bucked my hips against Sean's mighty prong, desperately trying to capture it inside my burning quim, but Molly kept tantalizing me with it.

"Oh, Molly, stop teasing me! Put his cock inside me!" I squealed.

Molly laughed and finally relented. I gasped with joy as Sean's fat knob parted my swollen pussylips and his thick shaft slid into my voracious fuckhole. He filled me in one slow thrust, his massive cock expanding my spasming cuntwalls as he buried himself in to the hilt.

"Oh, God!" I shuddered as Sean pumped his inflated meat in and out of my clasping sheath. Lewd sloshing sounds emanated from my soupy cunt as his thick member plunged into me.

Molly sat next to me on the couch, captivated by our lusty fuck. She rubbed my swollen breasts while she watched Sean's glistening shaft ream my splayed pussy. Her hand then reached down between us and encircled Sean's huge cock as it thrust into me. Her hand slipped lower, and I heard Sean gasp as the sexy vixen began to squeeze his enormous, swaying balls.

DoorX
DoorX
749 Followers
12