Surprise for Wife

Story Info
Treat day for my wife.
1.9k words
3.93
48.6k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phone ahead and told my wife Audrey be ready...no bags needed.

I picked her up and we drove. I didn't tell her where we were going no matter how much she begged.

It was a warm summer day, when we finally pull into a long tree lined driveway and Audrey could see the resort for the first time.

The Valet took our car and we headed to the elevator. Our room was a king suite with a balcony overlooking the gardens. I sent Audrey to the bathroom where I already had a bubble bath and a glass of wine waiting for her. I undressed her and helped her into the tub. I removed my clothes and joined her.

I settled in behind her and began to softly sponge her back. I worked my hands over her back and shoulders and slowly washed her breasts.

Audrey's nipples hardened under my touch and the heat started to build deep between her legs. I took my time over her whole entire body. Slowly working up and down her legs and inside her thighs, I gently washed her sex as she pushed into me wanting more of my touch. I was careful not to linger...it wasn't time yet.

I could feel Audrey's breathing increase as my hard cock was pressing against her back. She told that she wanted to feel me inside her so badly but I said

"no...not yet"

I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her lips to mine...kissing her hard, exploring her tongue with mine, pulling lightly at her hair with one hand and cupping her breast with the other...working her erect nipple through my fingers...then without warning I exited the tub and told her to stay and finish her wine...but...no touching.

Audrey sank back into the tub and closed her eyes sipping her wine. By now her whole body was on fire...begging for touch.

She began to drift off when she heard the bathroom door open.

I'll never forget the look of panic on her face when she realized that it wasn't me. A gorgeous Asian woman was standing in the door. She looked liked a porcelain doll. Her beauty was breathtaking. She never said a word, she just motioned Audrey out of the tub into an awaiting towel.

She so gently began to dry her body with a warm towel. There was nothing threatening about her so Audrey quickly found herself enjoying the treatment. After she had her completely dry, heat was pouring off of Audrey's skin from the raw lust running through her body.

The helper warmed lotion in her hands and started at Audrey's shoulders. She caressed her body gently as she worked the lotion into Audrey' skin, down her back, around her hips and back up her stomach until she reached her breasts.

She lingered there and made sure to roll Audrey's now very stiff nipples through her tiny fingers. Audrey's breath escaped her as she had now given in to lust and just wanted more of her touch.

This beautiful silent woman caressed her hands all the way down Audrey's body to her feet. She slowly worked her hands up her legs to her thighs. Audrey voluntarily opened her legs hoping for any touch.

The servant took her soft hands and gently worked them over Audrey's now swollen opening and circled her hardened clit slowly. Audrey's orgasm was coming on like a freight train...but the servant abruptly stopped her touch.

She moved Audrey into a chair and began to gently brush her hair, taking long slow strokes with the brush, caressing her cheek as she worked. Audrey looked dizzy with lust and I could tell from the redness of her face that she badly needed to cum but...not yet.

The elegant servant dressed her in a robe and lead Audrey into the bedroom. The room was dark except for the flickering of candles. As her eyes adjusted to the light she noticed the massage table. There was a man standing next to it but Audrey couldn't make out if it was me or not.

She was lead to the edge, removed from her robe and lay face down on the table. I could see the goose bumps forming on Audrey's skin from nervousness. She wasn't sure if it was me standing over her drinking in her nakedness...surely I wouldn't have paraded her in front of a stranger.

Suddenly she felt his hands on her shoulders. Her body stiffened at his touch, Audrey knew instantly it was not me, his hands were different, less loving but strong and yet somehow safe.

She stared straight ahead and could now see me seated in a chair facing the table, sipping my glass of wine.

He worked Audrey's back and massaged her muscles, the masseuse was very good, obviously a professional. I could see her juices start to flow again as he got close to her thighs.

He ran his hands very close to her sex but he did not touch. Her breathing was giving her away. She wanted him to touch her most private area but he didn't.

He gently pulled on her side and rolled Audrey onto her back. There was no hiding now. He could see all of her. Audrey's nipples were pointing straight up and her opening was soaking wet and swollen. I could hear her heart beating as her breath quickened.

The stranger's eyes were wandering all over her glistening body. Without warning Audrey started to orgasm and she hadn't even been touched. It overtook her and the sweetest moan escaped her lips. Her body was pulsing and climaxing simply from being studied by the eyes of a stranger.

Audrey didn't notice but her lady servant had now slipped her hands and ankles into soft restraints. Her eyes shot open as she felt them tighten, no longer able to move.

Audrey had no idea what was next but I could tell that she desperately wanted fucked.

The masseuse resumed his massage. Up her legs, between her thighs and along Audrey's throbbing clit but he again, kept moving and did not touch.

He moved up her stomach, briefly massaged her breasts and finished with her neck and arms.

He leaned over and whispered,

"thank you."

Audrey could feel his hard cock pressing against her arm. And then he was gone. She could hear the door close behind him as he left.

I approached Audrey from the side of the table. I trickled my finger all the way down her body. Stopping my hand between her legs, she began straining her body so hard to press against my touch that her body was shaking.

I slowly ran my finger along the side of her clit. I'd never felt her so wet. I slipped two fingers into Audrey's opening and began to pull backwards across her g spot as I circled her clit with my thumb.

I could feel her tightening as she was about to cum so I stopped. It was so unfair to tease her like this but I wanted to build the pleasure and torture until I finally decided to release her again.

I move around to her head and released my throbbing cock. She was not the only one dying for satisfaction.

I placed myself against Audrey's lips and she moved on my cock rapidly, swirling her tongue over my head, drinking all the pre cum that had already surfaced. She took all of me in her mouth and started aggressively going up and down my shaft, I was about to cum. I pulled away before it was too late.

I moved back to her thighs and took Audrey's clit in my mouth. I drank all of her in as she thrust back against me and instantly start convulsing with the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt her have against my tongue.

I placed the head of my cock at her entrance. In one thrust I buried all of my cock into her as Audrey's pussy continued to spasm. She pushed back hard wanting every inch. I started my stride pulling all the way to the top and pushing hard to the bottom each time.

I continued to drive into her harder and faster.

She was begging me now

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I could feel her tighten around me as she started to climax again. I couldn't take it. I emptied into her. The heat of my cum filling her all the way, gushing down the sides of my cock as I continued to bury myself into her over and over.

Finally I collapsed as our orgasms subsided. The servant released Audrey's restraints and she wrapped her arms and legs around me as we kissed passionately until she could feel me growing inside her again. When I reached my full length again, I roll to my back and pulled her on top of me.

Audrey took her time, rising up and down on my shaft savoring every inch. We continued long slow strokes for quite a while as we kissed.

I could feel her begin to tighten around me as she picked up her pace. Audrey had given way to her impulse and starting to moan heavier and riding me faster. I took two handfuls of her hair and gently pulled your head back as she started to slam herself hard down onto me.

She was thoroughly enjoying my cock now. Audrey would rise up and drop all the way down onto me with all her force. Faster and harder each time, I could feel her next orgasm building.

She was riding me with her whole body now taking me as deep as she could. I felt one last squeeze before she started to gush on me. Soaking all of me with her orgasm and writhing wildly. Audrey continued to flood me while her climax continued with her hands on my chest and my hands pulling at her hair.

As soon as she started to slow I pulled her down and back underneath me. It was my turn now and I really wanted to cum again. I pinned her on her back and began thrusting into her with all my strength. I kept getting faster and harder.

Audrey wanted more and started pulling at me, encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster. The more she pulled at me, the harder I fucked her. I was getting close.

She could hear it in my breathing. She wrapped her legs tight around me, pulling me into her. My cock swelling inside her as my breath started to pant. This just made Audrey squeeze me tighter, digging into me.

My entire body stiffened and then she felt it. I started cumming hard, deep inside of her. The feeling of my spasms set her off and she started to cum with me. We orgasmed simultaneously for what seemed like hours but it was only minutes.

We continued locked together until our bodies finally settled and we both lay gasping for air. I kissed her softly. We made our way to the chair and sat together.

I pulled back the curtain so that we could look out into the gardens as we finished the last of our wine. We took our time enjoying the feel of our skin against each other as we relaxed and rejuvenated. The night was just beginning...