Surprise for Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoorX
DoorX
748 Followers

I was so horny that I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum. I humped up against Sean's pounding pelvis, skewering my churning cunt on his giant prong. I then screamed out as Molly began to diddle my engorged clit. My pussy clamped down on Sean's throbbing shaft as my body was rocked by orgasms more powerful than I thought imaginable.

"Unnnnh, unnnnh, unnnnh!" I wailed mindlessly as my clit exploded from Molly's nimble fingering, my cunt walls contracted around Sean's massive pole, and my body flailed on the couch. The two continued to work over my convulsing loins until I thought I was going to pass out from the intense pleasure radiating from my electrified fuckhole. I then slumped back on the couch, physically exhausted but tingling from head to toe.

Sean's rock hard cock slipped from my steamy cunt, ready to satisfy my new female friend. No longer plugged by his thick slab of fuckmeat, pussyjuice gushed from my ravaged vagina and rolled down my thighs. I was now content to watch my husband fuck Molly.

Molly knelt on the floor in front of me and raised her firm ass toward Sean. "Do me from behind," she panted as she placed her head in my heaving chest. She let out a slow moan as Sean mounted her.

I watched the look of unbridled lust on Molly's beautiful face, then saw the same expression on Sean's face. They really were enjoying each other, and I was enjoying their erotic show. I glanced down between Molly's thighs and moaned at the sight of Sean's mammoth stalk disappearing between her puffy cuntlips.

Molly mewled with delight and squeezed my swollen breasts as Sean gripped her slender waist and began to pound into her squirming body. She bounced back against him, and I could hear the steady tattoo of his balls smacking her sopping mound as he plowed into her splayed pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Molly chanted over and over. Sean gave her what she wanted, pumping her tight hole full with his thick cock. I felt proud to have such a stud for a husband.

Molly's began to breathe harder and gyrate more wildly against Sean. She then pressed her lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back as I caressed her small, round tits. Molly's tongue whipped around inside my mouth and she moaned deliriously. Her lithe body shook, and I knew she was cumming.

I pulled my face back and admired Molly's beautiful face, her full lips drawn in a lusty smile and her eyes hazy as she came hard around my husband's cock.

"Give it to her good, Sean. She's cumming," I breathed. I could see her pussycream gush from her distended orifice, covering Sean's shaft and balls.

"She sure is. Her cunt is squeezing my cock like crazy," Sean grunted as he continued to ram his bloated manhood into her buttery quim. "Thank God, too. I can't hold it any longer."

"Unnnnh," Molly cooed as Sean buried his enormous cock in to the hilt and filled her hungry cunt with his seed.

I watched with keen interest as the two trembled in the throes of orgasm. It excited me to know my husband was cumming inside this hot little vixen. Sean then pulled backwards and Molly fell forward onto me, her face flushed with delight.

"God, you two are hot," Sean grinned as Molly and I embraced. His slackening member dangled between his muscular thighs, dripping with cum. I smiled impishly at him as I leaned forward and took his soft, slick meat in my mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I licked the sexjuices from his satisfied tool. I liked the taste of the creamy mixture of guycum and girlcum. I lapped up the tangy fluids, then cleaned off Sean's balls as well. I then turned my attention to Molly's cunt, which was dripping white streams of jism. I pressed my mouth to her oozing snatch and scooped up the thick rivulets of semen and girl juice. I gulped down the tasty creams, licking her cunt clean, then snuggled up against Molly.

"I guess you didn't mind this little setup," Sean grinned as he sat down next to us.

Molly and I giggled, then kissed again. She drank the juices from my mouth as we made out.

"Sean's got a great cock," Molly then said as she toyed with his limp meat. "But he's probably going to need a rest. But tongues and fingers never go soft."

We were soon stroking and kissing each other, our feminine bodies melting together. Molly then lay on top of me in a sixty-nine. As my lips attacked her aromatic pussy and her tongue foraged in my wet folds, I was delighted with my new sexual discovery. I had Sean's thick cock, and I was now in love with the taste of cunt.

DoorX
DoorX
748 Followers
12