Surprise for You Ch. 02

Story Info
He has a surprise of his own.
1.5k words
4.48
20.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven18
raven18
5 Followers

I was nervous, anticipating what will happen. What he will do to me? I knew I already made him a deal that after I dominated him; he would have his chance to. And now it was his chance. I was sitting on the bed of the master bedroom in my turquoise bra and matching panties, both adorned with black lace.

I was waiting. Waiting for him. He had said for me to strip to my underwear and wait for him in the bedroom while he went to get ready. So I sat there on the bed, waiting nervously.

Soon, footsteps came closer to the door and he entered, clad in a wear of black boxers and nothing else. In his hands were the whip and handcuffs and the black handkerchief that I have used on him before.

“Hi, dear,” he smiled at me. “Time for you to be a good girl, else you want to be punished.”

I reached for him to kiss, but instead he grabbed my arms and forced me onto my hands and knees, handcuffing my hands to the headboard of the bed, so that I couldn’t move.

“Aren’t we a pretty thing?” he kept smiling at me. “Now that you are all cuffed up and can’t move, I shall explain what I want. You have to do exactly what I say, or else you’ll be severely punished, understood? You may not touch yourself or come until I say so. And you must beg me if you want something. And you must call me master. Understood?” He tied the handkerchief around my eyes as a blindfold.

“Yes, master,” I obediently answered.

“Good.”

He placed the whip down and started massaging my back with his fingertips. He ran his fingers up and down the small of my back, while he took his other hand and pinched my nipples through my thin bra. I started to moan in reply.

Then he unclasped my bra and pushed it off my breasts, and then he started licking them softly, licking the nipples, biting them gently. Soon, his tongue left them and started licking my stomach, my back, traveling up to my neck. And then finally, his mouth met mine and he kissed me hard, slipping his tongue deep inside my mouth as I shuddered in pleasure.

“Touch me… touch me…” I begged, feeling my wetness stain my panties as my lust filled my senses.

Smack!

I felt a sudden sharp pain and his hand landed on my ass hard. “What do you call me, slave?!” he yelled at me.

“Master! I’m sorry, Master!”

“You’re a bad girl, getting so horny so easily. I have to punish you now.”

“Punish me, Master. Please punish me…” I moan, begging for more.

I felt his hands pull down my panties, so that my ass was bare and vulnerable. I felt his hands first gently caressing my cheeks, squeezing them softly.

“Spread your legs a little more, slave,” he demanded.

I spread my legs a bit and gasped as I felt the tip of the whip rubbing against my clit. He poked at my clit gently with the whip, rubbing it across my pussy and getting it wet with my juices. Suddenly he took it away from my moist vulva and suddenly I felt the sharp crackling pain of the whip hitting my ass and gasped out in surprise and pain.

I felt the whip crack over my ass again and I stiffened in response. “Bad girl,” I heard him say, as he whipped me again. “Beg me to punish you harder, slave!”

“Punish me! Punish me, Master. I need you to whip my ass until it’s all sore and red!” I moan as I gasp out from the whips he had been attacking on my poor, sore ass. Despite the pain, I felt my juices flowing harder and harder and dripping on the bed as he whipped my ass.

Soon, he stopped and started rubbing my sore ass with his hands, making me gasp out in pain as he touched my tender, raw ass. “I think you’ve been punished enough, don’t you think, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

Suddenly his fingers slipped between my legs and started stroking my moist, quivering clit as I gasp in surprise and pleasure. I start to grind my pussy onto his fingers and he stroked me. In response, I felt him take his fingers off my clit and felt another hard spank on my already sore ass. “Don’t you dare move when I stroke you, slave.”

I felt the bed move a bit as he changed positions. I felt him untie my blindfold off and when I finally opened my eyes, I saw him staring down at me, for he was standing up on the bed and staring at my vulnerable, tied up position in pleasure.

I also saw that he had taken his boxers off and his dick was standing up in attention. “Do you want this, slave? Do you want this in your tight pussy?”

“Yes, Master. Please fuck me,” I beg.

He slipped it into my mouth to moisten it up and I tried to grab it with my lips and lick it hard and lustily. However, he pulled it out before I was done and I sighed in disappointment. He positioned himself behind me and placed his dick at the entrance of my tight hole. “Do you want it slave? Beg me to fuck you!” He slapped at my ass again.

“Fuck me! Fuck my tight hole, Master! Please Master!” I whimpered.

In response, I felt him slam inside me and I gasp at the sudden invasion of my hole. But soon the pain turned into pure pleasure as he slammed into me again and again, fucking my hole hard. He started moaning in pleasure as he felt the tightness and moistness of my canal squeeze on his dick. “Mmmm, god you’re so tight, slave. Make me cum!”

He fucked me harder and harder, his balls swinging and slapping against my sore ass cheeks each time he slammed onto me. I grabbed onto the headboard to brace myself as I felt him fuck me.

“Mmmmm. Slave, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum in your tight, warm pussy! Beg for me to cum! Beg me to cum in your hole!”

“Cum for me, Master! Please cum in my tight pussy, please!” I beg obediently.

Soon I felt the warm sticky cum shoot inside my hole, and he pulled out his limp, spent dick. “Mmm, that was great, slave. Now you may have a reward.” He slipped his head between my legs and told me to spread my legs more until I was sitting on his face. As I did so, I felt his tongue licking at my clit and still wet pussy. I moan and start shuddering from pleasure as I felt his tongue invade my privates and licking at places I never felt possible. Licking at my throbbing clit, licking at my juices, licking all over me. I shake and twitch from the intense pleasure he was applying to my clit.

When I felt the intense feeling of an orgasm closing it, I felt his lips leave my clit and I twitch and moan in deep disappointment. He came up from between my legs and starts kissing me deeply. I taste myself on his lips and tongue as he kisses me strongly. Then he starts licking my throat and cheek as he pinches my nipples hard. “You want to cum? You want to cum, slave?”

“Please, Master. Please can I cum?”

He kept on pinching my nipples and licking my neck as I beg. “Please touch me, please pick me… Master. Please make me cum.”

Soon after, he starts stroking my clit gently with his fingers again, and I sigh in pleasure once more. He rubs me harder and harder and soon I felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm closing it and then it exploded, feeling the feeling of the warmth and pleasure tingling across my exhausted, sweaty body, from my pussy and radiating outward. Soon the pleasure subsided and my legs trembled from weakness and I fell on the bed, hanging by my handcuffed hands on the headboard, my eyes closed.

He sat there, smiling at me, as he leaned over and gently kissed my cheek. He unlocked the cuffs and rubbed my red wrists. “How was that orgasm, slave?”

“It was… it was unbelievably good, Master,” I murmur, my eyes still closed in exhaustion.

“Now kiss my feet to thank me,” he ordered.

I leaned over and gently kissed the tops of his feet.

He patted my hair gently. “You were a good slave.”

I smiled. “I like pleasing you, Master.”

He pulled me up and kissed me deeply again, but not roughly, but gently and softly. We felt our naked sweaty skin rubbing against each other as we kissed. “Thank you, slave.” He whispered between our kissing. “Thank you.”

raven18
raven18
5 Followers