Surprise Force

Story Info
A couple decides to change it up a bit...
1.6k words
3.53
25.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prin
Prin
3 Followers

Her lean, pale legs slip out of the car door once it's opened, followed by the rest of her petite frame. She was curvy yet fit, soft in all the right places, with ivory skin, hair so pale it was nearly white, and violet eyes so vibrant they seemed to glow at times. She wasn't thin, but she wasn't heavy set...she was healthy, with broad hips and a bright smile that stretched her plump lips from ear to ear in the right circumstance.

She stretches slightly, raising her firm arms above her head and arching her back, not minding that her top raises and exposes her flat belly, nor that her skirt hikes up an extra inch on her thighs. She looks around, then trudges into the police station to ask directions; she was so directionally challenged it wasn't funny...at least not to her.

Prin pushes on the front doors and calls out into the seemingly empty building, "Hello? Anybody here?" She looks around as she walks deeper into the halls, thinking to herself, 'Shouldn't there be more people here?' Where she was from, police stations were busy places, lots of hustle and bustle, but she supposed this town was small, quiet...she'd been warned before she showed up, but that was just what she needed.

She stops in front of one of the cells, her right hand trailing over one of the bars as she stares into it, becoming lost in thought...her mind goes back to the last time she was in front of a jail cell, staring into the eyes of someone she thought she loved very much, who she thought loved her, but it turned out that she was so very wrong...

Her body tenses slightly as she snaps out of her daydream, her ears having picked up the sound of heavy footsteps. Continuing to peer into the cell, appearing as if she's still in thought, she jumps lightly when a hand is placed on her left hip, a second hand wrapping around her right that's still around the steel bar of the cell. "Lookin' for someone, girl?" is breathed heavily into her ear, the gruff voice washing over her and consuming her senses.

"Yeah, actually, I was lookin' for someone to direct me to the hospital...I'm supposed to take over staff there today," she replies with a deep breath. "If you could just tell me how to get there I'll be on my merry lil' way," she drawls, her accent thick, heavy like always.

His grip on her hand tightens as he tugs it to the left, spinning her and backing her completely against the bars, his head dipping in to her neck as he inhales deeply, taking in her scent. "You ain't goin' anywhere, baby girl, not for a while." The hand that was on her hip moves to grip her other wrist, lifting both above her head and holding them there, the coarseness of his palms rubbing against her sensitive flesh.

She fights against him, attempts to twist her wrists free, and at this point she notices the badge, the duty belt, the uniform..."Fuck off, asshole. Let me go right now, or so help me god you'll regret it..." She wasn't an overly aggressive person unless she had to be, but right now she had to be, even if this felt good, his hands on her wrists, his weight holding her against the cell...

"Oh I plan on fucking...I'm gonna fuck you, right here in this cell. You're the new doctor right? You and I will be workin' real closely I reckon, so we might as well become comfortable with each other." He grasps both of her wrists in one of his large hands, the other sliding the cage open so he can back her inside of it. He slings her roughly onto the cot, then sheds his duty belt and jacket, tugs off his tie and loosens a couple buttons on his shirt. "Strip, bitch."

"Hell to the mother fuckin' no," she responds. She adjusts herself so she's sitting up on the cot, arms crossed defiantly beneath her breasts. "I don't know what makes you think I'm gonna just listen to what you say, asshole, but you've got another thing coming. Kiss my mother fucking ass."

His nostrils flare as he walks over to her, grasps her top and rips it over her head, followed closely by her bra. His hands then grip her ankles and tug roughly so her hips are on the edge of the bed. Large fingers find her button, then her zipper, and finally yank her jeans and panties off in one swoop. "Much better..." he growls.

She attempts to punch and kick him, anything to get him away from her, but he was too strong. Propping up on her elbows, she shakes her head, "So rough, you treat your wife this way?" she asks. "Or are you married to some bitch that controls your ass, so you have to take your anger and aggression out on girls like me?"

"Shut the fuck up, you little whore." He finishes unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders before kicking out of his shoes and unbuckling his belt, then his button and zipper, allowing his pants and boxers to pool around his feet and reveal his hardened cock. "I usually like a bit of head, but I don't trust you not to bite my cock off..."

"Oh hit a nerve, did I? What's a matter? Can't get a girl, huh, is that it? I wonder why," she nearly hisses as she stands. "C'mon then, you think you're such a man, I'm right fucking here. Go for it, if you think you can handle it."

He walks over and grips her hips, spinning her around and pressing forward on her shoulders while his foot kicks her legs apart. "Ass in the air, girl. I might go easy on you if you just fucking listen and shut the fuck up," he lies. He knew he wasn't gonna go easy on her, and she knew it too.

"Here you are attacking me, and now you're going to fuck me like I'm no more than a common dog? How lovely of you...at least I don't have to look at your damn face. Will you just get it over with already? I have places to be and things to do, people to meet and stuff, ya know."

He wastes no time in slamming his cock straight into her pussy, filling her to the brim as his hands grip hers, leaning over her back to hold them above her head. "So fucking tight..." He breathes hotly into her ear, "And so ready for me. Does this turn you on, slut?" he asks and emphasizes his question with a hard thrust. "Do you like being taken? Forced?" He pauses for a moment here, drawing all the way out before slamming right back in, "Fucked like a little god damn whore?"

A strangled cry escapes her when he slams into her, and again, and again, her body responding to him like a well-played fiddle. "What the hell do you think?" she gasps out, her hips slamming back into his. It wouldn't take her long at this rate, not with his body holding her down, his balls slapping her pulsating clit; she could already feel her pussy starting to flutter around him. "I'm not your damn whore, asshat."

His right hand releases hers only to draw back and connect roughly with her ass, the resounding "smack" making it seem harder than it actually was. "You are in this moment, bitch. I'm gonna fill your cunt soon...if you're gonna cum, you better do it now." His hand reaches around to pinch and yank her clit, pulling it, stretching it as far as it will go; once at this point, he shakes it roughly. He wants to feel her gripping his cock, milking him, but he can't hold back much longer...

"Fuck!" she screams as his hand connects with her ass, feeling the stinging burn; once his fingers find her clit she's done, it's over; her body trembles violently as she cums around him, causing her eyes to roll back into her head a bit...she's unable to move under his weight, his hold.

"That's it bitch, I knew you liked this shit, figured you would as soon as I saw your pretty little self...shit.." His cock spasms, body tensing as he releases within her, cock pulsing as string after string of cum shoots from his cock. Collapsing on top of her briefly, he gently bites at her neck and rolls over, pulling her into his side and wrapping his long, strong arms around her still trembling body.

She allows him to pull her against him, her legs entwining with his while her head rests on his chest. Gasping for breath, she relaxes for a few moments, then looks up at him with a dopey grin on her lips. "We've got to do that more often, baby...holy shit," she pants with a light laugh.

"Agreed, lover...much agreed," he responds. "Shh, rest now, we can talk more later. You wear me out, woman."

She rests her head back against him, both falling asleep rather quickly. What they're unaware of is that he forgot to lock the station door upon entry, allowing someone to follow him in. That person stood in the shadows, phone out, set to record, a wild grin on his lips as he thinks of all the ways he can manipulate them, what he can get from them so he'll keep this quiet...

Prin
Prin
3 Followers