Surprise From Master

Story Info
Double penetration fantasy come true.
2.2k words
4.14
71.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're out to dinner and you've suggested I have a drink, to relax. I'm suspicious wondering what you have in store for me. We're seated next to each other at cozy tables with long tablecloths to the floor. Throughout our meal you tease me under the table even at opportune moments such as when the server reaches our table and is talking to me. Later you open the zipper on your pants and take my hand and put it on your dick and lean back with a slight smile when you see me blush.

I want so badly to take it in my mouth rather than my hand and you know my dilemma and delight in teasing me. You stare at me while I fight the urge to get to my knees and suck you right there under the table. I play with your dick in my hand and very softly run a fingertip over and around the head wishing it was my tongue. All too quickly you pull my hand away and smile at me then lean over to my ear whispering, "Later, my sweetslut." My mouth is dry and I run my fingers over my lips before taking another sip of my drink.

Finally we leave and head back to our room. On the way there, in the car, you tell me to open my legs and pull my skirt up so you can see my shaved cunt while you're driving. I run my fingers over my thighs anxious to touch myself but I know I won't do that without you telling me I can. Every stop we come to I pray there won't be a vehicle next to us up high enough to see inside our car. Once in a while you reach over and squeeze a nipple hard and you smile when I wince. You suggest that I should keep them hard for you while we're traveling. I'm glad to have something to do with my hands and enjoy running my fingers over my nipples through my blouse.

We arrive at our room and you open the door for us. I know once inside I'll be expected to remove my clothing and kneel waiting for you. I do this and wait as I've been trained to do, so anxious to feel your hands on my body. I ache all over for your touch. I can see you unbuttoning your shirt, but leaving it on, sitting on the edge of the bed removing your shoes and pulling your belt from your pants and opening the top button. You take the change from your pocket and set it on the counter. You walk around the room adjusting the temperature, the draperies, checking your watch. I catch your every move from the corner of my eye.

You step closer directly in front of me and tip my chin up to look at you. You pull my face against your body, your hands stroking my head, fingers in my hair and suddenly you grab a handful of hair and pull my head back again and with your other hand reach in your pants to pull out your dick. I look up at you and back to your dick before I take it in my mouth. Your hands are still guiding my mouth. My hands are cupping your balls and gripping your shaft while my mouth slides around on your dick.

After a while, you back up and licking my lips, I look up pleading with my eyes not to stop. You smile knowing full well there's more to come. You reach for my hand and tell me to stand and as I do you add that I should bend over the small table near the window. I start to lean over and you tell me to move to the other side so my ass is towards the door. I'm not exactly sure how to position myself but you come close and run your hands all over my body telling me how pleased you are and I feel more at ease. Your hands guide my thighs apart and your foot taps at my ankles for me to spread my legs...still wider.

Now my weight is full on the table with just the tips of my toes touching the floor wide apart. Your hand reaches between my legs and feels all too quickly the wetness from my cunt. You reach to take my arms and bend them behind my back overlapping the forearms so I'm almost holding the opposite elbow with each hand. This allows for very little movement from my arms at all. You tell me to hold them there and I feel you walk away and then return. I'm wishing I could just turn over and feel you fuck me hard right there on the tabletop. Feel you pull my legs up over your shoulders and slam into me hard.

Instead, I feel you letting a leather strap dangle on my back and across my arms before I suddenly feel a slap on my ass from the strap. I jump slightly and let go of my arms and you lean over me telling me you asked me to keep my arms where you placed them. I know. I adjust. Another smack from the strap and I stay still. Your hand slides over my ass soothing it slightly. I'm so ready for your dick in my cunt. I can feel you press near, behind me.

You take the strap and bind my arms in that position, keeping them tight together and overlapped. It sends such a surge through my body to know I have no way of moving them now. Of using my hands. At all.

Just then there's a knock at the door and I flinch and instinctively bring my legs together and struggle to move...to hide without really thinking about it. You scold me at once to stay as you directed. And I suddenly wonder if you were actually expecting this knock on the door. Who is it? I know my ass is the first thing this person will see when you open the door and you go right to the door and reach for the knob, my heart pounding in my chest. I beg you to let me move but you ignore me.

You open the door and I close my eyes absolutely shocked this is happening. You exchange pleasantries with the person and I hear it's a man's voice. He doesn't remark whatsoever about the scenery. I open my eyes, sure this is a dream, but I see from the corner of my eye a large man, a black man, talking with you. I don't hear a thing you're saying though. Without another moment I see him step closer and I feel a hand on my ass, sliding a bit down my thigh. I'm shivering now. He comments on the nice red stripes across my bottom and I feel a little twinge of excitement and pride all of a sudden.

Just when I think I can't stand another moment without seeing or feeling you with me, reassuring me everything is alright, you lean over and tell me this is my night. This is for me. You tell me to bring my legs together and help me to stand and you kiss me and stroke my hair and your hands grab my breasts and you tease my nipples. I almost forget there's another man standing so close by.

But soon I feel more hands on my body. It absolutely kills me to not be able to move my hands...to reach out, for anything. I just stand there on shaky legs. I feel your mouth move from mine and I open my eyes and see you moving around to stand behind me. And he comes in front of me. I see him unbutton his shirt and pull his belt from his pants and he drapes it over my shoulder and slides it across watching me blush and take a deep breath. Your hands are still teasing my breasts and reach down to flick across my clit enough to keep me very excited. I watch him finish undressing and gasp a little when I see the size of his dick between his legs.

You let go of me now and move to sit in a chair by the table and I'm standing there alone. He reaches out and slaps my breast. And again, and then the other. My arms are aching to move, but I'm stuck. It's hard for me to stand still without moving but I do. His hand roughly reaches between my legs and I lean my head back and moan loudly when he does. It feels so good, but damn I want to feel him inside me. I remember you're watching and I look over almost like I'm asking for your permission to be enjoying this. I don't have much choice as to what's happening to me, but your smile tells me everything is alright. "Enjoy, my sweetslut," I hear you say.

He sits in the chair at the desk and pulls me over next to him. He tells me he's going to fuck me like I've never been fucked before...that I won't be able to move or stop him. I look over to you needing your reassurance again. You stand and come close and you run your hands over my shoulders and across my belly. He's stroking his own cock now and I can't take my eyes off it. He tells me to straddle him and I step closer and lift a leg across his lap. He holds my hips and pulls me down on top of his huge dick. Slowly. Oohh, god I want to cum. I want to reach out to steady myself, to have some control over my movement, but I can't. He pulls me down holding me down and I feel him move under me, starting to thrust up against me and oohh, it feels so good. I lean my head back on your chest; you're still standing behind me.

I can't wait another second and I beg you to let me cum. "Please, may I cum?" And I hear your approval and almost instantly explode. His hands are holding me firmly and he doesn't stop for a second from his thrusting. I close my eyes and savor the orgasm racking thru my body. Slowly it subsides and I come back to earth.

But before I realize what's happening he lifts me up and slides out from under me pushing his chair back slightly. I glance back and forth between the 2 of you not wanting to stop. I feel a nice relief from cumming but I want more.

He stands and you're getting another leather strap. He holds onto my arms to steady me and tells me to lift my right leg and bend the knee and my mind is racing. You're giving me plenty of encouragement and I do as he asks. You hold onto my lifted leg and tie the strap to my ankle and then pulling my ankle up to my thigh you wrap the strap around my thigh and calf several times and fasten the end. I'm balanced on one leg with my arms still strapped behind me.

He steadies me with one hand holding my arm and the other holding my bent leg out to the side. He steps a little closer and his dick bumps against my dripping cunt. I have absolutely no way to move anywhere and I feel him thrust into me. I moan loudly and feel my heart beating wildly in my chest.

I feel your chest against my back giving me some support from my teetering stance. And I can feel your hard cock against my ass. I am crazy with excitement and your hands grasp my cheeks and spread me wide and he slows down, moving every so slightly now, waiting for you. I'm waiting...desperate for both holes to be filled at once like I had always fantasized about. And then I feel your cock enter my tight hole. Oh, I feel like I'll be split in two. I can hardly breathe. I can't move. At first you both move in unison...in and out and I almost scream with pleasure. And then you each find your own rhythm and I'm simply there to take it.

I can feel beads of sweat slide between my breasts and down my back. Another orgasm sneaks up this time slowly and I can feel my whole body respond. My bonds forcing me to surrender. After I while I hear him shudder and feel him withdraw and seconds later his cum spattered on my belly and thighs. He sinks back into the chair and watches us, still supporting my bound leg. Your fingers slide down to where his cock was seconds ago and your touch on my clit sends electricity through me. I feel your pace quicken and your breath raspy. I lean my head back on your shoulder, arching my back giving you even more access to deeper penetration. And then I feel you shudder and explode. Oh what wonderful sensations.