Surprise Fuck Walking Home

Story Info
After a night out in the City horny slut gets fucked.
1.3k words
4.21
88.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on my way home from a night out in the City, I've been out drinking in bars with my mates and I dressed up for the occasion. Black knee high boots with a thin metal stiletto heels and a tight body fitting summer dress showing off my cleavage, legs and thighs. As I walk through my local tube station my skirt rides up higher, and when I'm standing on the escalators I realise all the men in suits behind me have a view of my ass cheekily exposed. I tug my skirt down conscious that I'm wearing only a little thong underneath.

I pass out the ticket barriers and head down towards my house. It's a 10 minute walk from the station and my nipples have already stood to attention because of the light evening breeze. I give them a quick squeeze as I re-adjust my bra and head down the road. People have piled out the station with me walking down the roads home too.

I'm thinking about my evening as I stroll, thinking how closely I was dancing with some older men tonight, men with wedding rings and greying hair dancing close to me, feeling my ass bump and rub against their crotch. Purposely exciting many men, and feeling my pussy get wetter the naughtier I act. I'm 22 but I look young, I have long naturally blonde hair and a clear complexion, I always get my ID checked when I'm buying alcohol. I love the way old men find my youthful looks appealing.

Absentmindedly my hand has worked its way down to my legs and I'm stroking my exposed thigh. As I reach I bus-stop I stop to roll a cigarette, and as search in my bag for a lighter I realise I have one of my small vibrators with me. I slid it into my handbag last night when my housemate walked into my room and nearly caught me playing with my pussy.

At the bus stop, I took the small vibrator into my mouth, licking round the tip warming it.. I was thinking of the cocks I had turned on all night and then I reached down and quickly slid it deep into my pussy, switching it onto the lowest buzz setting. I was so worked up from a night out teasing and flirting I just couldn't wait until I got home.

I carried on walking, smoking, trying to control my breathing as my pussy tightened and pulsed with the toy inside it. Rocking my hips as I walked bumped the toy against my G-spot. I could hardly stifle my moans. I checked round to see if anyone could hear me and realised there wasn't many people about, I was safe, only one suited man further back down the road. God it felt good walking, tweaking my nipples and pleasure building up inside me. I had to stop, so I spotted a bench and I sat gently rotating my hips and feeling the waves of pleasure inside me, while I was breathing heavily.

The suited man had caught up with me. He looked towards me as he passed, my face in exquisite pleasure and eyes barely opened.

He turned and said to me, 'Look at you, you thought no-one noticed you at the station and at the bus stop.' as he moved and sat next to me on the bench. I looked at him in detail, early 50s, speckled brown and grey hair with sexy green eyes and a curious expression.

I noted the massive lump in his trousers, and feeling so horny reached towards him. I ran my hand up his legs from knee to thigh, circling around his legs and crotch. The circles getting closer until I was stroking his erection through his suit trousers.

'It makes me so excited knowing I've caused this ' I said to him.

He ran his hands firmly down my body, groping my tits, thighs, hips, pulling at my nipples.

He ran one hand straight down my back and under my skirt, holding my pussy tightly, fingers firmly on my clit, with his other hand he tightly held my wrist.

'You caused my erection so you must satisfy it,' He said, as he took hold of the vibrator inside me and roughly shoved it in and out of me. The shock, thrill and pleasure ran through me. I came so hard from his forceful actions, his hand wet with my pussy juices.

'Now,' He said, as he pulled the toy out of me, licking his hands. 'Your young pussy tastes so good. Now come, you will worship my cock.'

Still shaking from cumming - my pussy swollen and sensitive he lead me down an alley behind a row of houses and into a section of trees.

He undid his trousers and revealed his massive erection, and I leapt upon it. I was so worked up, aroused and afraid of what would happen if I did not pleasure him adequately. I slowly took the whole length of his erection deep into my throat, gagging a little due to the thickness of his shaft. I moved my head up and down, my tongue swirls and flicks around the tip of his cock.

He grabs and pulls on my hair, forcing the full length of his cock into my mouth. He was obviously enjoying it as I increased the speed that I suck, while gently massaging his balls and thighs. He was thrusting in and out my mouth, and I felt him getting close his balls and cock tensing and twitching he pulls me off him by my hair.

He moves me around til I'm bent over against a tree, I blush slightly as I realise my whole ass and pussy is on show to him and anyone who may walk past. He runs his fingers down my slit, playing with my ass, he suddenly slides two fingers up inside me, one in my tight ass hole and one deep into my pussy. I arch my back, then he withdraws and roughly smashes his cock into my pussy. Pounding me hard and fast straight away, pulling my hips into him and filling my pussy with his thick cock.

Im moaning as I rock from side to side then up and down on his cock. He turns me around to face him, he picks me up easily and I wrap my legs around him as his cock manoeuvres inside me, he bounces me up and down on him, then rests me on a tree branch and fucks my pussy harder.

He was rubbing at my clitoris as he does, feeling my pussy tighten around his cock as I get close to cum for the second time this brings him close to the edge. He withdraws, plunging three fingers into my orgasming pussy while shooting his cum all over my tits and face. His body shakes as he finds it hard to stand.

'I want you to eat my cum greedily,' he orders. So I lick every drop off my tits and from around my face. We make ourselves look presentable and he leads me out the alley,

'You can go now,' He says. 'But first, I should give you back your toy', and he moves aside the thin and wet fabric of my thong and pushes my vibrator back inside me on the highest setting. It's almost too much for me and my knees nearly buckle.

'Now I'll walk you home safely,' He says and I lead him the last 5 minutes walk to my house.

Then he tells me, 'I'm sure you'll see me again, Thank you my exquisite slut.'

He kisses me deeply on the mouth, his tongue probing, and then walks off back down the road.