Surprise Gift

Story Info
Birthday girl gets an unexpected gift.
752 words
2.59
35.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hugh478
hugh478
1 Followers

It is Friday night and she was home alone. Her parents had gone on vacation and won't be back until next week. Her name is Megan and she is 19 years old with blonde hair and had an ass the every guy on the block wanted to fuck. The best part is she's my next door neighbor. We both go to the same school, but since I was a nerd and she was the most popular girl in school, she never noticed me until that unforgettable day.

Every day after school Megan would walk home by herself. This particular day was special to Megan, it was her birthday. Her plans were to go to school and then go to her surprise birthday party later that night. As usual I beat Megan home. While I was on my computer watching porn I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was Megan walking with her short white skirt and her low cut tank top. Since she had to pass my house to get to hers, I noticed over the years that with every step she took her ass would jiggle. I felt my cock starting to get bigger and bigger as she passed and went in her house. I knew exactly where she was going, to her bedroom to take a nap. I need to fuck somebody and I made up my mind that it was going to be her. So I pulled my pants up and grabbed some duct tape, a Halloween mask, and some lube (even though I never used it) and walked over to her house. The stupid blonde left the door unlocked so I entered cautiously.

I looked around just to make sure that she was sleeping. There wasn't a single noise so I figured she was indeed sleeping. I made my way up the stairs and no sooner as I get up there I notice she is sleeping. She is still wearing the clothes from school. I put on my mask and slowly walked over to the side of her bed. I ripped off a piece of tape and put it over her mouth. No sooner as I did that she woke up and tried to squirm away, so I jumped on her turned her on her stomach and taped her hands behind her back. I told her to behave and everything would be ok. She had tears running down her face but that didn't stop me from my goal. I ran my hand up and down her white creamy thighs. I lifted up her skirt to see to my surprise that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I felt my dick trying to escape from my pants. I then massaged her ass and inserted my finger in her ass and she screamed. I asked her if she was a virgin and she shook her head no. Then to my surprise I noticed she was enjoying it because of the wetness on my finger. "Damn bitch, you're enjoying this aren't you?" She shook her head no but I knew she was lying. I took my finger out and squirted some lube on my two fingers and rubbed it in her ass so it would be easy access for my dick. She was now lying motionless on her bed, almost like she was enjoying it. I started to unzip my pants and she turned around to see my pants down and my 9 inch dick looking back at her. I told her this would be the best birthday gift anyone will give you. She started screaming and crying again.

I then arched her hips and moved my dick around her ass almost like teasing her. But now I couldn't wait, I had to get some of that ass so I pulled her cheeks apart and slowly inserted my dick. She screamed at first but the calmed down after the second or third thrusts. I could feel that she hasn't been fucked recently so I took it slow but then increased as her ass started to engulf my dick. I was going so fast at one point that my balls were slapping against her pussy and her cheeks were slapping against my stomach. I could feel my orgasm coming upon me, so I kept up the pace and released my cum in her ass. I could feel her ass grabbing my dick and she was having her orgasm too. I turned her over, kissed her and told her happy birthday.

hugh478
hugh478
1 Followers