Surprise Guest

Story Info
A exciting way to spice up sex with your partner.
900 words
3.54
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to do something very special and surprising for you, I find myself trying to fulfill a fantasy most men have... I arranged for a female to meet me at home for a little excitement.. Not letting you know that I have arranged this I ask her to be discreet... She waits in the bathroom that is in the bedroom... You walk in and I take your hand... Guiding you to the bedroom with me... Sitting you down in a chair off to the side... I tie you hands down to the arms of the chair so you can not get up... Your curiosity is rising as each moment passes..

I make sure that you are to where you can see the bed from where you are sitting... I walk to the bathroom door and open it... Taking the hand of the woman that stands in there waiting for me to come get her.. I lead her to the bed where I sit her on the bed... I touch her shoulders and begin to remove her blouse off her shoulders.. Kissing her neck as I do so... Then kissing her shoulder as I help the blouse to fall completely off her body... I then crawl onto the bed behind her... While kissing the back of her neck I unsnap her bra and remove it from her breasts..

Then placing my hands around her and embracing her breasts into my hands.. Slightly I pinch her nipples with my fingertips.. Listening to her gasping as she is enjoying the feeling of my hands on her... I move off the bed and in front of her.. Placing my hands back on her breasts and caressing them I drop on my knees... Leaning towards her I slide her nipple into my mouth.. I gently bite down as I get to the edge... I move my hands down to her waist and encourage her to stand.. Sliding her skirt off her hips and letting it fall to the floor..

Then removing her silk panties so she is standing naked before me... I guide her to lay across the bed for me.. My mouth starting with her breasts and working its way down to her stomach.. I feel her body quivering from the excitement she is feeling.. My tongue easing its way down to her pelvic area then sliding it across to her inner thigh.. Then kissing the other inner thigh not to neglect it.. Then finally I find myself with my mouth on your wetness.. Using my tongue to taste her juices from her wetness.. I place my hands on the sides of the lips to spread them apart so I can have access more easily.. I slowly slide my tongue across her clit.. Feeling her flinch a little I continue to play around in that area.. Swirling my tongue around her clit and lightly sucking it into my mouth... I work my tongue moving down into your wetness...

Slowly I place my tongue inside her to taste the juices.. Thrusting my tongue in and out of her.., I begin using my finger to play with your swollen clit.. I can feel your body jerking with the sense that you are near ecstasy.. Switching my finger and tongue, I place my finger inside you.. I feel her juices started to overflow on my finger.. She lets out a sigh assuring me she has reached climax...

I turn to look at you to see if you were excited from what I have done to her.. The bulge in your pants and the expression upon your face tells me that I have succeeded with my surprise for you.. I stand in front of you... I start to untie your hands from the chair.. I guide you to stand up.. I start removing your clothing.. Pulling your shirt over your head and kissing your chest as I do so.. Continuing down to your stomach I find your waistline and begin to undo your pants.. I want you completely naked in front of me... Once I have your clothing all off you, I begin to kiss your waist area... Then down to near your pubic hair... Finally reaching your hardness..

I use the tip of my tongue to tease the tip of your cock... I taste the precum from you as the excitement was great for you.. I slide the head into my warm mouth and place my hands on your ass.. Griping your cheeks tightly to help the motion of me sucking you... You are so hard.. But I still continue to tease you... I continue to slide your shaft in my mouth.. Your hands on the back of my head encouraging me not to stop anytime soon.. I begin to suck a little faster inserting more of you into my mouth each time... I feel you hesitate for a moment... Your climax is nearing..

I don’t want to stop.. I want to taste your cum inside my mouth.. Just as I start to continue on I feel warmth flowing into my mouth.. Not letting your cock slip out of my mouth I continue to suck until every drop is in my mouth... You finish cumming and lift me up to you... Embracing me into your arms and placing my head upon your chest.. To see the pleasure across your face from this experience was worth it all...