Surprise Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al began to laugh softly.

Lorain looked stricken.

"I believe we have an assessment to make," Al said, glancing at the others. "I feel as though Lorain and Mark have found a great deal of excitement and enjoyment with one another," he continued, "And have broken the taboo of extramarital sex. As for me, I never realized that sex could be such a grand spectator sport. Now, should we get all hung up on the fact that Lorain and Mark gave up to their natural instincts and made love to each other, or should we be upset with one another for acknowledging the natural desires and enjoying each other without inhibitions? I, for one, intend to enjoy life to the utmost. As long as we are open and above board, I can see no problem."

Mark spoke for the first time. "Do you mean you are not mad?" he asked softly.

"I was at first," Al admitted. "But after I saw how you both were enjoying it, I couldn't stay mad. You were quite a sight to behold. Besides, I benefited also," he added. "I have an Idea. Let's make a covenant that as long as we are truthful and tell one another our true feelings, we can each fulfill our fantasies as long as the other parties are willing."

He looked at Trish.

She had let the covers slip and her melon like tits were heaving up and down as she breathed heavily.

Her blue eyes were twinkling. A brief smile crossed her face, causing the dimples on her cheeks to enlarge. "I guess we should be able to agree to that," she uttered softly. "We all have a lot of enjoyment to give to one another."

Lorain and Mark turned to look at her.

Her pure smile made them grin.

"I guess we all have learned something," Mark concluded. "Variety is the spice of life, and we sure have variety here." That brought laughter from the rest.

Lorain looked surprised. "Are you saying we are free to do whatever, as long as we don't conceal it from each other?"

"Precisely," Al answered.

Her eyes widened. "With anyone?" she asked quickly.

"As long as they and their significant other are in total agreement," he answered.

Lorain nodded her head in agreement.

Mark and Trish followed her lead.

"We all agree that free love should prevail," Mark said loudly.

Trish pushed the covers off and sat on the edge of the bed. Her huge tits jiggled lushly.

"I suggest we all kiss and make up-or out," she added with a giggle.

Lorain and Trish kissed each other on the cheek.

Mark and Al shook hands. "Friends," Mark exclaimed.

"Lovers," Lorain chimed, kissing Mark passionately.

"Let's get on with the business at hand," Al suggested. He took Trish by the hand and pulled her toward the pool. "You two can stay here or come with us," Al shouted to Lorain and Mark. "Trish and I have some serious love making to do."

Lorain took Mark by the arm. "Let's watch them," she suggested. "Watching seems to be the in thing. Maybe we can help." They hurried after Al and Trish.

Trish was hesitant as Al led her to the edge of the pool. "I really do want you," she whispered. "But I don't know if I can make love with them watching."

Al kissed her passionately.

She melted against him. "I guess I can," she said lushly against his lips. Her hand found his thick cock and jacked it gently.

Lorain and Mark laughed softly. "It is kind of exciting," Lorain acknowledged as they watched Trish fondle her husband.

Al felt his cock grow from Trish's administrations. He led her to the lounge.

Trish lay down on the lounge. She spread her legs apart as wide as she could.

Mark's gasp echoed around the pool.

Lorain hurried toward the lounge.

Al knelt between her legs and held his stiff cock in his hands.

Lorain held Trish's shoulders. "Relax and enjoy," she whispered to Trish.

Trish glanced up at her with her deep blue eyes. A huge smile crossed her face. "Thank you," Trish uttered softly.

Al pushed his cock against her spread cunt lips.

Trish groaned softly.

He pushed harder. The head of his cock disappeared between her ruby red cunt lips.

He began to move back and forth, each time slipping more of his enormous cock into her hot hole.

Trish began to groan.

"Relax," Lorain admonished softly.

Trish glanced at Lorain again and smiled.

Al continued to move into her.

"Gently," Lorain whispered. "Fuck her gently,"

Al smiled at the encouragement from his wife.

He moved slower as the length of his cock disappeared into Trish's red-hot pussy.

Trish began to coo softly as Al's balls slapped against her ass.

"My god," she gurgled softly as Al's cock filled her cunt. "That feels magnificent," she whispered wantonly. "Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

Lorain nodded to Al.

He began to move faster and thrust harder.

Trish began to move lustfully on the lounge. Her ass moved back and forth, timing her thrust against his.

Lorain pushed her shoulders to assist her.

"I'm Cumming," Trish screamed wantonly.

Al picked up the tempo. With a tremendous shudder his hot cum surged down his thick member, spewing from the tip, filling her with his sticky serum.

Trish screamed again. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth flew open. Her lips trembled as she met his orgasm with her own. Cum spurted around Al's cock, drenching their legs with sticky white fluid.

Load after load they came together.

Lorain released Trish's shoulders and hurried around to watch.

Al saw his wife move to watch. Her watching spurred him on. He began to plunge into her again.

Trish felt his cock grow inside her. She mewed loudly and began to meet his every blow. "Fuck meee," she whined. "I'm Cumming again."

Al felt Lorain's finger pressing against his ass sphincter.

Suddenly it penetrated into his ass.

His balls exploded. Cum spewed into Trish violently.

Trish screamed lustily. "Oh my cunt," she exclaimed.

Lorain withdrew her finger with a pop.

Al went off again.

Trish went limp. She slipped onto the floor, disengaging Al's cock from her cunt.

She sat on the floor, her tits bouncing wildly because of her heavy breathing.

Al's cock was still spurting cum into the air.

Trish smiled. "I have been royally fucked," she exclaimed as she lay on her side to rest.

Al lay down beside her. "You are a tremendous fuck," he whispered.

Trish smiled and closed her eyes. "Thank you," she breathed. "So are you!"

Lorain got to her feet and looked for Mark. He was standing by the pool jacking off.

"Don't waist that," she shouted as she ran toward him.

She caught his cock in her mouth just as he came.

"Vearby goot," she mumbled around his shooting cock. "Cum dun my throat!"

A small white tendril emerged from her lips.

"I am drained," Mark said shakily.

Lorain's mouth released his limp cock. "I can wait for more," she said as her tongue caught the tendril. "But you better not take too long."

Suddenly the gate in the fence that surrounded the pool flew open.

The shadow of a man emerged. He crouched low and held a gun in both hands. "Don't anyone move or I'll shoot!" He shouted, moving his gun back and forth menacingly.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Al said.

Lorain began to laugh. "It's Joe Conners, our next door neighbor," she explained.

Joe stood up and lowered the gun to his side. "I thought some one was being beaten or something with all the screaming and yelling going on," he explained.

He glanced from one to another. "Did someone steal your clothes?" he asked seriously.

Everyone began to laugh.

"We, er, uh, were having a party," Al started to explain.

Joe looked at them again. "What!" he exclaimed.

"We were having a party and I guess we got carried away with the noise and all," Al assured him.

Joe's eyes stopped on Lorain. "Whoa," he exclaimed. "Why wasn't I invited?" he said, his eyes fixed on Lorain.

"It just sort of happened," Al tried to explain. "I got home early and uh, we just uh, sort of-that is they, I mean - Damn!" he said. "Since you are here, why don't you join in?"

Joe's eyes never left Lorain. "I, I, don't know," he stammered, still staring at Lorain's nude body.

Lorain began to laugh. Her tits bounced provocatively. "You old fraud," she said. "After all the obvious passes you have made at me, you are chicken." She made a gesture like a chicken flapping it's wings.

Joe gasped at the sight. Lorain's tits bounced exquisitely.

Joe's eyes grew wide in disbelief. Lorain was actually encouraging him.

He's couldn't take his eyes off Lorain. Her naked body was flawless.

Lorain moved toward him. "You have often said you wanted to see me like this, now put up or shut up," she chided him.

Just then the gate flew open again. Joan, Joe's wife, charged through it, wielding a broom over her head menacingly.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes went from one to the other as she took in the sight.

"My god," she exclaimed! "What is going on?"

Joe shook his head. "I don't know, but I sure would like to be part of it."

Everyone but Joan laughed heartily. "Join in," they proclaimed in unison.

Joe looked at Joan. Her eyes were focused on Al's groin.

"I, I, I don't know," she stammered.

Mark walked toward her. "Let your hair down and have some fun," he admonished her.

"It is not my hair that I would have to let down," she said, breaking into a wide grin. "By the way, who the hell are you?"

Mark laughed. His laughter made his cock swing back and forth.

"I'm Mark Bower. Just call me Mark!"

She glanced at Joe. "Well?" she asked.

Joe looked perplexed. "I don't know," he said softly.

Mark had put his arm around Joan. "You might just as well join us," he said. "We have nothing to hide."

"I can see that," Joan said, her eyes taking in the whole group.

Joan walked to where Joe stood. "You have to make the call," she said to him quickly.

"I feel kind of funny standing here with all my clothes on," he said. "Yet I don't know if I can undress in front of all these people."

"Take it off," Trish shouted recklessly. She walked toward Joe, her huge tits swaying back and forth. She caught his shirt in her hands and started unbuttoning it.

Lorain began to laugh. She moved toward Joe, embellishing each step, her ass swinging torridly.

She unfastened his belt and pulled at the zipper.

Joan began to laugh. "He has always wanted someone to do that," she said.

When they had his shirt and pants off, Joan howled.

Joe was trying to keep them from taking his underpants off.

"He isn't very well endowed," Joan said laughing.

Suddenly his underwear ripped. His cock became visible. It was embarrassingly short and thin.

"I told you so," Joan howled again.

While the women drew Joan's attention, the men moved to her side.

Al caught her shoulders from behind and Mark held her at the waist.

"Your turn," they exclaimed.

Joe began to laugh. "Now, smarty," he shot at her.

Joan squirmed in their clutches.

They held her firmly whilst she frantically tried to get away.

"Take her clothes off," Joe asserted loudly. "She thought it was funny when I was being undressed," he bellowed.

Joan stopped squirming. "OK! But let me do it my way."

Al and Mark released her.

Joan began to move in a provocative dance.

The others began to clap in time to her gyrations.

Deftly she removed her blouse.

Her transparent bra was next.

The men whistled lewdly as she loosened her bra. Her tits bounded into view. They were small but jutted flawlessly from her chest.

The dance grew lascivious. Her small, but firm, breasts swayed in time with the clapping.

Joan's face became red as the men taunted her.

"Shake it! Go, baby, go!" they shouted exuberantly.

Her hands moved to the zipper on her skirt.

A quick snick and a high kick and her skirt flew into the air.

Her neon orange bikini panties covered very little. Her skin had grown pink from the exercise.

She danced carnally. Her ass globes moved firmly, but deftly in time to the clapping.

Her panties seemed to disappear magically.

A hush fell over the group.

Her cunt was bare as a baby's butt. Her puffy cunt lips protruded sensuously. Her clit was like an extra finger, jutting out from between her puffy, red lips.

She danced obscenely, rubbing the protruding clit scandalously.

The others picked up the tempo and clapped loudly. They whistled, shouted, and cheered her on.

Her fingers flew over her protruding clit. Suddenly, squeezing it tightly, she stopped dead. A small spurt of white fluid appeared on her cunt lips.

Slowly a trickle of colorless liquid appeared between her legs. Then it turned into a thin vapor. Her clit glistened from the heat of her torrid dance.

The applause became quiet as they watched in awe. Her body quivered as she slowly sank to the floor.

A hush fell over the room.

Joe broke the silence. "She is quite a dancer, isn't she?" he exclaimed.

Joan arose and bowed low. They cheered loudly.

Trish grasped Joan and hugged her.

"That was about the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed," she gushed.

Joe began to chortle. "You haven't seen anything yet. Show them how you fuck!"

Joan flashed a dirty look at him. "Don't get nasty," she shot at him.

"But they would be astounded at how skillfully you fuck," Joe argued. "Let's give them a show."

Al stepped forward. "If Joan does not feel at ease, we won't force her," he said emphatically.

Joan grinned at Al. "With you, I might consider it," she whispered.

Al grinned. "I would be honored to be selected," he softly replied. His cock stood out stiffly from his groin.

"Not here. At least not yet." She said softly.

Al took her hand and led her from the area. "See you later," he shouted over his shoulder and disappeared down the hall with Joan in tow.

Joe took Lorain by the hand. "Come on," he said. "Two can play at this game."

Lorain giggled. "You are not in the same class as Al in size, so you had better be ready to produce in deed."

Joe smiled. "I have never had any complaints."

Lorain grinned. "I might be the first," she chided.

Lorain waved at the two left behind. "Enjoy yourselves!" she commented as they disappeared down the hall.

"We will!" came the chorus from behind them.

You may finish this story with your own imagination or I could be persuaded to finish it. It is your call!

The author.

12