Surprise Guest

Story Info
Meeting a friend at a hotel comes with an extra surprise...
2.9k words
4.45
50.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on your hotel room door, ready to start our day together. I suspect I know why you want me to meet you at your room, but I'm not being presumptuous. If you feel anything like the way I do, however, there are few things we'll "want to get out of the way" before we can focus on anything else. Still, whatever happens, it'll be great to see you again.

I knock again, my excitement coming through as impatience...but I don't care. It's been way too long, and we do, as you've said, have a lot of lost time to make up for.

You open the door, and my breath catches in my throat. You're made up with heavy lipstick, dark eyes...and wearing a silk robe. You pull me to you and I kiss you...a kiss that's been waiting twenty years, and it makes the first few steps towards redeeming some of those years. You return the kiss, passionate and aggressive, and pull me tighter to you.

You pull away briefly, look down chastely and say "won't you please come in?" I smile at the sudden change in attitude, and walk past you as you close the door behind me. I start to say something, start to turn around, when I feel you grab my wrist from behind and slam a handcuff on it. I start to pull away, but you're prepared for it and manage to cuff my other wrist so that my arms are behind my back.

I feel you behind me as push your silk-covered breasts against my back, your arm circling around my chest, your lips close to my ear. "I'm going to give you anything you want. I'm going to be every fantasy you ever had about me. I want you to do anything you've dreamed of with me and to me. But first...I'm going to do the same to you. And I'm going to enjoy that."

And with that, you grab the cuffs unceremoniously, shoving me forward into the room, forcing me to stumble into the bed, and onto it. "Get on the bed." I manage to crawl my way onto the bed, my wrists behind me, face down on the bed. My shoes and socks come off. You reach underneath me and unbuckle my belt, and then pull my pants and underwear off. You moan appreciatively as my ass is exposed to you. "UP! On your knees!" is joined with a quick, sharp slap on my ass.

My face crushed against the bed, my arms behind me, my ass sticking up, my cock already hard...you come around to the side of the bed to smile wickedly at me. You lean over to kiss me, reaching underneath me to stroke my hard cock a few times. "Glad to see you're enjoying this as much as I am..." as you slide your other hand into your robe to obviously stroke your cunt a few times. Your fingers come out of your robe glistening wet, confirmed as you jam them into my mouth. My heart pounds as I taste your arousal.

Your robe slides slowly off your shoulders into a pool of silk at your feet. You're wearing something tight and black that barely covers you...and doesn't cover you below the waist at all. You slither onto the bed, lying down next to me. Your head darts under my raised hips and licks at my cock. I hear the opening of a snap-top bottle and feel cold, lubricant covered fingers start to tease my ass. First one finger, then two fingers penetrate me. My cock throbs violently as you slowly fuck my ass with your fingers. You moan in approval. The fingers are removed as you wriggle underneath me, your breath against my cock, my face pushed down against your crotch.

"Time to prove how good that tongue really is, my love." It's hard to lick you when all my weight is pushing my face down into you, but I make a passable job of it, judging by your moans and gasps. Somewhere in there, your mouth closes around my cock and allows it to slide deep, deep into your swallowing throat. Your hand comes up to slide those two slick fingers into my ass. I moan into your sopping wet cunt, unable to keep from fucking your throat and fingers at the same time.

You pull your fingers out of my ass and slap my thrusting hips once...and I hear the bathroom door open behind us. I try to lift my head, but your free hand is able to keep my head down on your cunt with very little pressure, given my position.

"I wanted a little help with this. I'm sure you won't mind." My head turns to the side, and I catch a glimpse of another woman standing at the side of the bed, wearing a similar silk robe. She's pretty, and slightly built, her breasts pushing her robe out. The robe slides to the floor and I'm not sure I saw what I think I saw...you laugh throatily as you turn my head back to the business of licking your cunt.

I lick at you some more, and hear you slurping, sucking deep in your throat...but my cock is brushing against your face, your neck. The other woman moans softly, deep and clear. I hear the snap-top bottle again, some wet noises, then feel the head of hard, thick cock against my ass. It's not the cold rubber I expect, but hot, hard flesh. I mumble something frantic against your cunt, your hands holding me down as the head of the cock slowly pushes into me. You moan. "Oh, baby...she has such a nice cock, doesn't she? Let's see how far we can get her up your tight little ass..." and with that, she pushes forward slowly, sliding inch after thick inch right up my ass.

I can't believe how big this cock is...but I can't deny it feels good, as the throbbing of my cock against your face tells you. Huge gobs of pre-cum trailing across your cheeks tell you how much I like it. Finally, some ten inches later, her hips slap against my ass and I start in surprise. No harness. How...what...

She rhythmically starts to fuck my ass with long, deep, slow strokes, making sure I feel every inch of that cock in me. You watch it disappear up my ass and reappear just in front of your eyes. Watching me getting fucked like this makes you hot...very hot. You buck your hips up to meet my tongue, and fuck my face harder than she's fucking my ass. In no time, you're moaning and gasping your orgasm as a flush of wetness covers my lips and mouth. Your moans and hot breath against her balls (balls?!) causes her to stiffen and ram her cock deep up my ass once more, exploding...filling me with hot, sticky cum. I moan in conjunction with her, her final hard thrusts up my ass making me grunt.

She withdraws from my ass, and your eyes open wide as each inch slides out, amazed that I was able to take such a huge cock, then your eyelids slowly lower with lust as you see cum starting to ooze out of my ass. She gets off the bed and pads into the bathroom. I hear her washing up as you slide from underneath me. Your finger traces my asshole, sliding around in the cum you find there. You pop the finger into my mouth...definitely cum.

You lean down to my ear "I hope you liked that. We have a lot more to do before you get your turn..." With that, you disappear behind me and I feel your tongue and lips against my ass, making slurping noises. You come forward to kiss me, and shove a thick mass of cum into my mouth with your tongue. At first I resist...but then I start sucking on your tongue, swallowing down the hot, salty cum.

You smile at me, then yank me off the bed by my hair, forcing me to my knees, sitting upright, my arms still behind me. The other woman emerges from the bathroom, her robe open. I get a look at her for the first time. She's about your height, dark hair, very pretty, with an exotic look to her eyes. Her breasts stick out, high and firm, and between her legs dangles a stiffening ten inch cock.

You whisper in my ear. "I've known Amanda for some time. She's seen your pictures, and I've spoken to her for years about your talented mouth. She used to joke that she'd love to find out exactly how talented your mouth really is. When she found out that she was going to be in the city at the same time I was, she jokingly asked if I wanted some help getting to know you again. I thought about it and surprised her by saying "I think I would...for a few hours anyway..." And here she is. Isn't she beautiful?"

I can only listen in shock as Amanda approaches us, lightly teasing that monster she has between her legs. You reach out and take hold of Amanda's cock and draw her closer to me, stroking her cock, making it even harder, bigger, if that were even possible. "Open, my love. Time to show her how talented you are." Amanda smiles down at us as I hesitate, then open my mouth. Wide.

She steps forward, and you guide the thick head into my open mouth, slapping my outstretched tongue with it. My mouth closes tentatively around the first real cock I've sucked, and I moan softly as it slowly slides deeper. You kiss my cheek, your tongue slithering out to lick at my lips right at the point where it meets her cock. You tongue her cock and my lips over and over, making her cock slide ever deeper into my mouth.

After a few inches, I feel her hit the back of my throat. My eyes widen as I realize she's not even halfway into my mouth, and I know exactly what you expect. My eyes flick to the side, and see you staring at me, watching intently, your eyes filled with lust. "More! Take MORE." Amanda starts to push forward slightly, giving me some time to adjust...but you're not having any of that. I feel your hand on the back of my head. "Deep breath, my love!" And with that, you unceremoniously shove my face forward, impaling my throat on thick, hard cock. The head of Amanda's cock pops into my throat, causing me to instinctively panic, but I remember to swallow and my gag reflex lowers for a moment.

Amanda backs out of my throat for a moment, allowing me to catch my breath. "Again! Do it AGAIN." This time, with no prompting, I force my face forward, mouth open, tongue out, and ram her huge head down into my throat. This time, I take several inches more than I did last time...but there's easily another three to four inches left outside my mouth. My tongue whips over the underside of her cock, and she moans, her head tilting back as she begins to slowly thrust in and out of my sucking mouth.

My mouth gets wetter, and the cock slides into my throat more easily. With every thrust, I take just a little bit more. I can hear wet sounds from you, and I know you're fingering your cunt watching me. You hiss words of dirty encouragement to me as I get closer and closer to taking this huge cock to the root. "Yes, you do have a talented mouth, don't you. A hot, wet cocksucking mouth. A deep, slutty throat. You love sucking that cock, don't you." I can only moan in response as the cock gets further and further down my throat. "All the way, my love...all the way!" I take a huge breath through my nose and plunge down. My cock throbs as my nose crushes against her groin. I stay there a few seconds, then slowly slide my mouth off all but the very tip of her cock. Without further bidding, I force myself forward, and fuck her with my throat. Wet, sloppy noises I know so well come from MY mouth this time. MY throat. Saliva and pre-cum drips off MY chin. You lunge forward, frantically licking at my lips and her cock as it disappears again and again into my gulping throat.

"Make her cum!" you hiss into my ear unnecessarily. At this point, I WANT it. I want to make her cum in my mouth, on my face. I've earned it...I want my reward. My tongue whips wickedly over her shaft as it plunges into my mouth again and again. She thrusts every inch of her cock into my throat, and my tongue darts out to lap at her balls against my chin. I raise my eyes to her, and cockily wink. You catch my gesture and laugh wickedly. "Isn't he as good as I've always said?" She responds, out of breath. "Better. No one is this good..." You lean into my ear again "See? You're an amazing cocksucker. I always knew you would be..."

Amanda begins to shake and stiffen, her cock throbbing, growing in my mouth. With a final thrust, she starts to cum straight down my throat. After the first blast of cum, I slide my mouth off her cock, leaving the head on my outstretched tongue so you can watch her enormous load fill my mouth. Once Amanda finishes cumming, she steps back a little woozily, and sits heavily on the bed. Before I can do anything, you grab my head and plunge your tongue into my mouth, lapping up all that cum.

We kiss passionately, tongues dueling, until the last of the cum remains between our sliding lips.

You uncuff me and I look at you. "We're not done quite yet, my love...but you won't want your hands behind your back for this. Get on the bed. Lie down." I follow your instructions, and you lunge forward to lick and suck my cock...not that it needs any help getting hard. As you straddle me, you lower your dripping wet cunt onto my stiff cock. Your thighs soak my hips as you sit all the way down on me. You look down at me, and say loudly, "Amanda...would you mind joining us?"

Amanda kneels on the bed next to us and holds her stiffening cock to your mouth. You look down at me as you suck, taking it into your throat again and again. When she's fully hard, again, you stare into my eyes... "Do it. Shove that monster into me." Amanda smiles slightly and gets behind you. I feel her weight on the bed as you lean forward, your breasts crushing against my chest, your face inches from mine. "I've wanted this for a very, very long time" you whisper to me, as I feel you tense, and your cunt gets a bit tighter. I feel Amanda's cock sliding up your ass through my cock in your cunt.

You grunt, your eyes wide as she must be getting deep, deep inside you. You sigh, relaxing as you get used to having her up your ass. "Oh, my. She IS big, isn't she? It makes me so hot knowing you took all this up your ass..." And with that, you start to move slowly, feeling both cocks move inside you. It takes a few moments, but you quickly find the movement and rhythm you like, and start bucking between us, impaling yourself over and over onto our cocks. "Oh, GOD. YES! FUCK ME! BOTH OF YOU!"

Happy to oblige, Amanda and I start ramming into you, feeling our cocks sliding against each other through you, your eyes frantic with lust, staring down at me. "I want it! I want all that cum! Give it to me!" You continue to spout dirty talk, urging us to fuck you harder, faster, telling us how hungry your cunt and ass are for our cum. You start to tense, then cum unexpectedly, stiffening and shaking, cumming HARD. Amanda and I keep fucking, hard and fast, making you cum over and over. You can't stop shaking, can't focus your eyes, your mouth open in silent scream. Watching you brings both Amanda and I to our peaks, both of us tensing almost at the same time, filling you with our hot cum. You shriek "YES! YES!" and cum one final time, exhausted and quivering.

You collapse on my chest as Amanda falls forward onto you, her breasts against your back, kissing you gently on the back of your neck as she gets off you, padding softly off into the bathroom again.

You kiss me sweetly, gently. "NOW you can have whatever you want, my love."

I look up at you and kiss you, my arms around your neck.

I speak for the first time since seeing you... "How about we all get some lunch and figure out what to do from there?"

You smile down at me and nod, lifting off of me. Your hand immediately goes to your dripping cunt, trying to keep what feels like gallons of cum from running down your thigh.

"First, I don't think we should let all this go to waste, do you?" I shake my head, smiling.

"Shall I get a spoon? I've always loved dessert before my meal..." I nod at you, still smiling.