Surprise Guest Final

Story Info
They share confessions.
1.5k words
3.68
53.3k
7
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The reader needs to read Surprise Guest before reading this!!

Mark and Trish exchanged leers. "I guess we should get to know each other better," Mark suggested.

Trish smiled a wicked smile. "I guess we should," she replied as they walked into each other's arms.

The kiss was passionate. Their naked bodies melted together. Fireworks seemed to go off as they held the kiss.

Trish gasped at her response. His kiss and naked body seemed so natural and wonderful.

When they broke from the kiss, Mark sighed deeply. "I think I have fallen in love with you," he said ever so softly.

Trish gasped at his revelation. "I believe I have fallen in love with you too," she acknowledged.

They kissed again. The crush of their bodies together heightened their emotions.

They stumbled to the chaise lounge, locked in a passionate kiss, their bodies helplessly aroused by their astonishing revelation.

Mark gently lowered her to the lounge, still locked in their embrace.

Trish moaned against his mouth. Her mind was running rampant.

"Please be gentle," she said as he moved between her legs, pressing his throbbing cock against her puffy cunt lips.

Slowly he began to move into her. His cock gently pressing deep into her hot, velvet love nest.

She moaned in delirious, sweet ecstasy. She felt the tender strokes of his body envelope her being. Never before had she felt such a loving, magnificent emotion. She began to move with his thrusts, wanting to satisfy him as much as he was satisfying her.

They seemed to move as one. Their orgasms were simultaneous and blissful. They were amazed that they had been coupled together for more than an hour when they were interrupted by the others returning. Still they lay together, their naked bodies molded tightly together.

Al and Joan wasted no time. They flew down the hall and actually dove into the bed. The springs squalled when she rolled onto her back and wrapped her slender legs around Al.

With all her strength she pulled him into her, feeling his long hard cock so deep inside she thought she would pass out from the pleasure and excitement of being fucked so superbly.

"Oh God, YES!" she bellowed when she felt his cock push past her husband's deepest penetration. "I have been attracted to you and have wanted your cock in me for so long," she shrieked.

Al began to drive his cock into her with hard, fierce blows, his balls slapping against her ass globes violently.

Her screams of ardor echoed in the room.

"That's it, fuck me deep and hard," she squalled over and over.

Her head reeled when she felt his hot cum spew into her overheated cunt. With a gasp of desire, she released her own orgasm, sending the bed springs into a squalling chorus.

She took a deep breath and sighed deeply. "That was terrific," she whispered as she drifted off into blackness.

It was quite some time before she revived.

Al was wiping her head with a cool cloth.

"You are quite some woman," he said softly. "no other woman has taken all of my cock that quickly before."

I loved it and am sorry I passed out," she said lustily. "Would you please fuck me again. I promise I will not pass out this time."

Al laughed aloud. "I aim to please," he said as he moved over her and slowly pressed his huge cock into her hot, velvet cunt.

"YES!" she hissed as his cock slipped into her to the hilt. "That is a fantastic feeling. I love your huge cock in me!"

Al drove his cock into her furiously. He felt her shudder just as he exploded into her. Their mingled cum sprayed from around his cock. The bed springs howled their opposition.

Al slowed his thrusts.

"Don't stop now!" she begged as she met his thrusts with equal thrusts.

A monumental orgasm erupted from them. Cum drenched the bed and surrounded them on the mattress.

They laughed uncontrollably when they rolled to the edge of the bed and their cum splashed into a pool on the floor.

We sure do seem to have a never ending source of cum," Al said crassly.

Joan laughed. "Shut up and fuck me again!" She said, pulling him back to the soaked bed.

":Like I said before," he replied. " I aim to please!"

This time they fucked slowly, his cock bringing her to a mountain top experience. She drifted off into blackness again.

Lorain was intrigued by Joe's short cock. She had a hard time keeping from smiling when he gripped it with only two fingers. She bent over the bed with her cunt tipped up for him. "Maybe he can get it in deep enough that I can enjoy it," she thought.

She felt his cock enter her eager cunt. Suddenly to her surprise she felt his cock begin to rotate in her. It slammed against her clit each time it rotated. She felt the sensation of pleasure fill her body. It seemed like his cock was flying furiously around in her cunt, causing her naked body to gyrate sensuously.

Her mind filled with luxurious spasms. She grinned when she thought about how she was being fucked. "I know now what it means to be well screwed," she whispered.

Her words spurred him on.

She thrashed about on the bed, enjoying the tremendous screwing she was receiving. She felt her orgasm building. Without warning they came together with massive orgasms.

They lay on the bed together, their naked bodies trembling from the colossal orgasm.

"You sure do know how to screw!" she said sincerely.

Joe laughed. "It is not how long it is but how you use it," he said tactlessly.

Lorain smiled. "Do it again," she said, only this time I want to see you. Screw me from on top."

Joe smiled. "Get ready for the screwing of your life," he said as he mounted her.

Lorain gasped in delight as his cock swirled into her quivering cunt, bringing her to another tremendous orgasm.

To her delight he screwed her until both were exhausted.

They walked slowly back to the pool smiling. Their cum drenched bodies glistening from their dynamic screwing.

She noticed that they were the first to return but they didn't have long to wait. Their spouses returned smiling from ear to ear.

Trish and Mark made a surprising announcement when the others had returned from their orgy.

"We have decided to get married," they both said in unison.

"Damn! There goes a perfectly good assistant and an equally good lover," Al said.

Trish laughed. "I am not quitting my job. We have agreed that this is too enjoyable to stop. We just want to be able to fuck anytime we have the urge. Just because we get married is no sign that we cannot enjoy others."

The married couples heartily agreed.

Lorain smiled. "Let Joe give you a lesson in the art of screwing," she interjected. "He might not have the biggest cock, but he sure knows how to screw.

The others looked puzzled. Joan nodded her agreement.

Trish and Mack were married the next weekend. They spent the weekend in the solitude of their apartment.

The three couples were overjoyed with the arrangement.

When any one of group felt like they needed a little diversion they could call any of the others and swap for the evening or, for that matter, the night.

Nearly a year passed when they all met one evening for a little party. It was Trish and Mack that brought up the subject.

"I think we should expand our group," Mack explained. "While it is nice that we can exchange partners without guilt, it would be fun to get a little new blood, so to speak. Trish and I met a neighboring couple that we believe would be very good candidates. They are both very nice to look at and seem very receptive to some of our advances."

Joe and Al seemed interested but Joan and Lorain were hesitant.

"I like the situation as it is now," Joan said. "We might get into some trouble if they should not like anyone of us and spill the beans," she added.

The subject was dropped. They had made a covenant at the beginning that if any one is against anything, it was as if all were.

Several weeks later that Mack brought it up again.

"I have checked them out and they are very receptive. Myrna, the best looking gal except for the ones here, was very interested in swapping. I never told her about this group but she would make a very good member," he said earnestly.

Trish smiled. "I checked out Jim. He was ready and willing and has tried to get Mack and I to swap with them. He is a hunk. If we don't invite them into our group, I will have to start a new group with them."

After hearing their assuring remarks all the rest voted to have them come to a party as guest first.

Therein lies the next story.