Surprise Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

I was lost in lust as these women worked me over for the next half hour. May came and Anne followed. I was still hard as hell and had not cum again. Anne moved off of me and I felt a body move up and over my cock. A very tight pussy slipped down around me.

May moved off of me and I fully expected to see Julie straddling me. It wasn't. It was the chef. Jan had stripped and was on me. Her breasts were very firm and her nipples were small little hard buttons. She smiled at me as she posted up and down.

I looked across the room and saw the only other man on board, the engineer Carl, fucking Julie like a mad man. He was pounding her hard and she was just soaking it up. Moaning and egging him on.

Jan leaned down and kissed my cheek. Soon we were exchanging tongues in a fevered hot kiss. She was using her pussy muscles to milk me in a way that I had not felt before. Soon I was ready to shoot off. I held back as much as I could, but I orgasmed a little bit before she did.

I did manage to stay hard until she got off and as she came she hugged me tightly. Her breast crushed into my chest. I could feel her heart pounding as she tensed and then released.

May and Anne had left and were showering. I got up and helped Jan up. Together we headed down to the lower deck showers. Julie and Carl were still going at it as we left the cabin.

After our showers, we were in the dining room eating some snacks. All of us were naked, and I actually felt quite comfortable with it. We ate and then Carl and Julie headed off to Carl's room. Anne took my hand and pulled me to my cabin. Jan said she had some cleaning up to do. May was taking the boat off anchor and resuming our trip into Ketchikan. We would arrive in about two hours.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12