Surprise Honey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,514 Followers

She was moaning as she began to stroke in little bitty movements. I could feel her muscles trying to relax as my hardness invaded her. May began to take bigger strokes and soon was taking a bit more than half of me on each down stroke. All at once she sank down fully on my cock, taking all of it into her ass. She froze there for a bit, getting used to the size and shape of it. Slowly she began to move up and down, taking full-length strokes from the head to the base.

After a bit of this slow fucking motion, she sped up until she was fucking my cock in her asshole just like she had been taking me in her pussy earlier. I reached around her and grasped her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers as she bounced up and down. She took one of my hands and pulled it down to her pussy. Getting the idea, I began to finger and stroke her clit. Soon she was rolling in orgasm. I was still rubbing her clit and nipples as she went from one to the next then the next orgasm.

I laid back, taking her body with me and keeping my cock in her ass I played with her breasts and pussy. I was pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her ass in steady strokes as she continued to have mini-orgasms. Pretty soon I felt the tingling sensation of my orgasm starting and I began to stroke faster and harder.

May rolled off of me and slipped down so her head was over my cock. Her hands took a firm grip on me and held me straight up. Her lips parted and as I watched she closed her eyes and took me into her mouth. This was too much for me and I shot off. May went down farther on me and then began to swallow my cum. I could feel her throat working as she swallowed my seed. Her lips never let as much as a drop by. After I finished, she licked me clean and then moved to be in my arms. Together we fell asleep, holding each other closely.

Waking up later, we took a shower together, washing each other's back. May gave me a great blowjob and I returned the favor by getting on my knees and licking her to a nice satisfying cum.

We went topside after dressing and saw that everyone was ready to continue on the trip. Pulling out of Ketchikan, Julie came up to me.

"You know that Anne and May both like you quite a bit don't you Bill?"

"Well I like them too."

"I meant that they really like you quite a bit. I think they have both fallen for you hard. I have heard them both talking about you to others. You may have a problem on your hands if you are not careful."

"Oh...I didn't realize they liked me that much. I figured they were happy with our activities so far. Do you think I should be a bit more...aloof?"

"No, just be yourself Bill. Just be yourself. I think that it will all work out ok in the end. Just a question though...do you think you could be falling for one of them? Or both of them?"

"I don't know Julie. I honestly don't know. This whole trip has not been like I thought it would be. I never expected to be having sex...well not this much sex anyway. I also never expected to be having sex with my daughter either."

"Well...don't let it bother you. I pretty much dropped a bombshell on you. I also know that you are pretty good in bed too. I like fucking you...daddy."

The way Julie said daddy made me shiver with a chill. I felt very much like some sort of pervert. Julie noticed my discomfort and put her arms around me.

"Hey...you didn't force me to fuck you. I wanted to have you. I hunted you down and led you in. You had no idea that I was your daughter. Furthermore, I want to fuck you some more on this trip too. So get over it already."

"Yeah, well fathers having sex with their daughters is illegal in several states I think. It just isn't right."

"Yeah? Well, I am an adult and so are you. I have a nice pussy, if I say so myself, and you have a very nice cock. Why shouldn't we enjoy ourselves sexually? Especially since you are free and available and so am I? It's just sex for the sake of sex Bill. That's all. Sex for the sake of sex."

"I'm having a hard time dealing with this. I like...I like the...oh damn...I like having sex with you Julie, even if you are my daughter. It bothers me that I like it so much when I shouldn't feel that way."

"Feel what way Bill? Do you feel that it is wrong to have sex with a young woman?"

"No...but"

"Wait a second...you don't feel it is wrong to have sex with a young woman. So...If you never had found out I was your daughter would you feel the same way about us?"

"Well...yes...I mean no...I mean, if I hadn't known I probably would still be having sex with you constantly. And loving it too."

"Then just forget that I am your daughter. Remember your daughter that was taken from you so long ago and look at me as a friend, a girl who likes to fuck and likes to fuck you."

"It isn't that simple Julie. I am confused about all of this. I am ashamed that we have had sex...even more ashamed that I actually loved having sex with you. My head is getting all twisted up about us."

"It only matters what we think Bill. Screw everybody else and what they may think. I like fucking you. You have a perfect sized cock, you think about my needs as well. Not many men worry about their partners needs or wants. They just want to get off and go to sleep. You are different."

"It still bothers me Julie. I just don't know. You are very attractive and very talented sexually. As a man, I can't help but want you. As a father...well...it isn't right at all for me to want you that way."

"Hey...Bill don't flatter yourself. You have never been my father. You might be the man who impregnated my mother, but you never had a chance to be my father. You were not even aware I was your daughter until I told you. I really wish I hadn't told you now."

We left it at that. I went to my cabin and crashed while May took the boat out and headed for Juneau. Anne came into my cabin and asked if she could sleep with me. She wanted to give Julie a bit of space for the evening.

I threw back the covers and invited her in. She dropped her robe and naked slipped into bed with me. She cuddled up close to me and gave me a rather chaste kiss. Hugging each other we fell asleep.

curious2c
curious2c
2,514 Followers
12