Surprise Honey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

May stepped behind Anne and suddenly Anne's bra was loose in front. Anne slid her arms down to her sides and her bra fell off. Her nipples were hard and standing out. Anne was looking into my eyes and smiled as she offered her breasts to me by cupping them and holding them out to me.

I stepped forward to kiss them and she put out a hand and stopped me. Her forefinger in the air waving side to side her eyes on fire with some mischievousness that drew me even farther into her web.

May's hands went in front of Anne and undid her pants. Then those same hands pulled her pants down around her ankles, where Anne stepped out of them. May then ran her hands up Anne's legs, so sexily and slowly that I almost came just from watching.

As May's hands got back up around Anne's black lace panties, she ran her fingers into the crotch of them, obviously fingering her hot pussy. Anne moaned and leaned back. May took advantage of Anne's position and moved her head around front so she could lick on those hard nipples.

Again, the two women in front of me showed no hesitation in enjoying each other's body. Anne put her hands on May's head as May fingered her pussy, pulling her panties out of her way until the side seam ripped away. The panties torn from Anne's body were tossed to the side, almost landing in the fire.

A cool breeze came off the water as Anne began to fondle May's body. I stood there, naked, with a raging hard-on watching as these two beautiful nymphs played with each other.

Moans began to rise up from them as they got further and further into their lovemaking. I was only a few feet away from it all, entranced at the sight before me. My hand went to my cock and lightly stroked it as I took in the view.

Here we were, on a beach, outside where anyone could come along and see us naked. I never even thought about anyone coming along. Didn't even care if anyone did come along. I was so taken by Anne and May's performance I just watched.

A blanket had been brought out from the boat and May turned to lay it open. As she spread it out Anne came over to me and taking me by my cock, led me over to it.

"Time for you to join us Bill. We need some hard cock to finish this program out."

May laughed a bit and moved on her knees over to where I stood. Her lips went around the head of my cock as Anne stroked it. Pretty soon, Anne knelt down and joined May in licking my shaft. With two tongues and mouths working me over I was soon back to the point of no return.

As my shaft began to throb and jerk around, close to shooting off, they broke away. May lay back on the blanket, spreading her legs wide open. Her pussy lips glistening in the firelight, her breast sticking up slightly hardened nipples begging for my tongue. I went down between her legs and starting at her knees, began to lick my way up her body.

May's pussy was steaming by the time I got up to it. In one small lick along her slit she shuddered and almost came. Juice began to trickle down her pussy, hesitating at her 'taint'. I bent down and licked from just above her asshole and sucked in her nectar.

May's hands went tightly around my head as she tried to pull me into her pussy. Anne had moved to lick and suck on May's nipples, her fingers playing with whichever nipple her mouth was not on.

May was moaning constantly as we brought her closer and closer to orgasm. I inserted two fingers into May's bottom. I held them stiffly as I pushed them in and out. My lips were encasing her sensitive clit as I sucked in on it.

With one hand free, I reached out and started to play with Anne's exposed butt. She moved closer to me and soon I had the pleasure to have fingers in her bottom as well as May's. With my attentions thus divided, I was able to give pleasure to them without being in danger of cumming too soon.

Or so I thought. Carl, Julie, and Jan had quietly walked up behind us as we played. I suddenly felt lips and hot breath on my cock. Breaking away to see what was going on, I saw Jan sucking on my cock. Julie and Carl were naked and engaged in a sixty-nine with each other alongside of us.

Our orgy on the beach was in full swing. We were engrossed in each other and the orgasms seemed to blend together as the fire died out. Hours later, we made our way back out to the yacht. We hadn't bothered to dress, just grabbing out clothes together and hopping into the zodiac.

Back on board we each showered and then met in the galley for supper. Jan and Anne had prepared ahead of time and we had some light things to eat like sliced meats, cheese's, some wine, crackers, and diced up fruit. Sitting there as we ate, all of us still naked, I felt like a character out of some Roman era type movie.

I had sat between May's legs, my back against her pussy. Julie was between my legs in similar fashion, pressing my hardening cock between us. Carl was sitting in front of Julie, his hands resting on her belly. Jan was sitting beside Carl and her hands could not stop from caressing his body.

May fed me a few grapes and as I ate them I would lean my head back. In doing so, the back of my head was brushing against her breasts, making her nipples harden.

Julie turned on her side to look at us when May involuntarily moaned. I could feel the heat radiating from May's pussy. Julie, on her side now, had her head next to my cock. Carl reached out, taking my cock in his hand and began to move it over Julie's face.

I was surprised that Carl would do something like he did. After all, men usually don't go around handling one another like that. I will admit that the whole thing was a turn on though. Julie was trying to take me into her mouth as Carl moved my cock around. It was interesting to watch her moving her mouth to capture that elusive cock even while it rubbed over her cheeks, nose and eyes.

Jan had begun to play with Carl's cock, stroking it as she watched us. Julie finally succeeded in capturing my cock in her mouth and she was now sucking me with vigor. Carl had sat back and allowed Jan to straddle his lap.

May moved out from under me and then she moved back over my head. I was soon licking her sweetness as it ran freely out of her. Carl had fingers in Julie's pussy, playing with her as Jan plunged on his cock. Her one free hand had found it's way to my chest and she was just holding it there for balance. I reached out and put my hand over hers, my other hand going up to play with May's nipples.

May had leaned over a bit as I licked and sucked on her pussy. She was caressing and playing with Julie's breasts. I am not sure who started to cum first, all I know is as I began to shoot off, May ground down on my face and Julie had her head buried on my cock. Jan's hand closed into a fist under mine as Carl began shaking hard.

We all collapsed around each other and just lay there for quite some time before struggling out of the tangle of limbs. I hugged May to me on one side and Julie on the other. Looking around the room I noticed that Anne was just sitting in her chair masturbating herself.

I went over and knelt in front of her. She spread her legs, placing them over each arm of the chair. Her pussy was wet and wide open for me. I began to lick and finger her. Her moans became louder and louder. I suddenly realized that she had gotten very quiet. Looking up I saw that Carl had walked up beside her and she had taken his cock into her mouth.

Her position was such that I moved up between her legs farther and slipped my hardened cock into her tight pussy. My face was just inches away from where Carl's cock was thrusting in and out of her mouth. I kissed her cheek, and then moved to lick her ear and neck. I was pumping in and out of her as her legs wrapped around my body. Hands were on my back, whose I do no know.

I licked my way back up to her cheeks and as I kissed them she pulled off of Carl's cock and kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue was dancing around and then she broke away. Her eyes on mine I felt the head of Carl's cock on my cheek.

Anne looked at me and guided his cock to my lips. I was shocked as he thrust his cock into my mouth. Anne reached behind my head and held it as Carl began to stroke in and out of my mouth. May was beside me kissing my cheek as Julie began to do the same on my other side.

Anne was licking on Carl's balls as he stroked in and out and pretty soon he began to shake. Suddenly hot cum was squirting into my mouth. So much that I had to swallow in order to breath. May was licking my lips where some had escaped and Julie soon followed suit on her side of me.

I was stunned at what had just occurred. I had never had thoughts of sucking another man, ever. Here, suddenly and without warning I had done just that. Thinking to myself I realized that it had been kind of sexy too. Not that I wanted to do it a lot, just a different experience for me.

Everyone stood back after that and just looked at me. I think they may have thought that they had gone too far. I looked up at Carl and smiled a bit.

"Um...that was different. I have never done that before."

"Well, to tell you the truth Bill, I have had bi-sexual experience's before. This was still one of the best I have ever had."

I was a bit embarrassed, for a moment I wanted to just get away, however, I was being held by May. She had hugged me to her as I began to think. Her body against mine was making me harder than ever. I turned to her to say something witty and break the tension, but she just put her lips on mine and began to tongue me deeply.

I felt hands on my cock and pretty soon hot breath caressing me. May held me tightly and was still kissing me, as the breath became lips and tongue. I relaxed and pretty soon we were back at full-scale orgy. When I was finally able to break away to look around I saw that Carl was reciprocating the oral pleasure on me. For some reason, I was not surprised.

Our orgy went on. I was close to cumming first and as I started I found my hands on the back of Carl's head holding him. My hot cum boiled out of me and Carl got every drop. May and Julie were licking their lips, wanting to have some of that while Anne and Jan had been licking on Carl's cock.

For a bit after I came, everyone was paying attention to Carl. I sat to the side and thought about what had just happened. I finally decided that it had been a good experience. It hadn't been the terrible thing I had imagined it would be. I then got back into the orgy.

We kept on all night, although Carl and I didn't do anything together again, I half expected we would in the future. He had been pretty cool with the whole thing and I think I was ok with it too. I knew I didn't want to make it a steady diet. I guess I would say that I was an ambivalent bi-sexual. In the right circumstances anyway.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12