Surprise Honey The Sequel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

May moved up onto my lap, after first looking into my eyes to see if it was all right. As she settled down on my cock, I felt her align it to a very tight hole. She moaned as she pushed and then, my cock popped into her ass. Slowly she pressed on down until she bottomed out on me.

Sitting there, looking into my eyes, she smiled at me.

"How have you liked your party so far...Master?"

"I've loved it quite a bit. Especially right at this moment. You are so beautiful May...so very beautiful."

"You are very handsome. I'm so lucky to have you for a husband. Your cock...in my asshole...is so...*ohhhh*...right too. I love your cock. Almost as much as I love you."

I grabbed her head and pulled her face to mine. Locking lips, we kissed, tongues intertwined, as my cock split her bottom wide open. I could feel another orgasm approaching and I just let it come. May also was in the midst of an orgasm as I shot a load deep into her bottom.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12