Surprise Love Pt. 01

Story Info
June find a Yankee soldier in the snow.
1.2k words
3.65
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June closed the door of the wood stove after filling it. The wind and blizzard blew hard outside. she pulled the quilt tight around her keeping her warmer. She blew out the lantern and climbed in the bed. It felt huge ever since her husband had been killed in the war. She shivered under the blankets and quilts thankful she had brought several loads of wood in for the next day. June soon grew warm under the covers. That's when she heard it a loud thump outside. She quickly got out of the bed and wrapped a quilt around her body, her fingers fumble with the matches but lit the lantern. She slowly open the door and looked that's when she saw him lying in the snow.

Kyle could feel warmth true warmth. He opened his eyes he was in a bed. He tried to move but his body wouldn't let him. That's when he saw her. Her blonde hair was falling in her face she pushed it back with graceful, slim fingers. She was slim the dress she wore was simple but she made it beautiful. She glanced at him that's when he saw her big green eyes. "Oh don't move Please" she said, he couldn't move any ways. She had him hypnotized. His body began to betray him. All he wanted was her right then. She brought him some soup and fed it to him slowly.

June could feel his on him as she fed him some soup. "How did I get here? Where am I? And who are you?" he asked between bites.

"I found you outside a few hours ago. I pulled you in before the blizzard buried you. And my name is June." She said she saw he had fallen asleep. The next few days went the same way. He would wake up for a few minutes June would get a few bites of food down him before he would pass out again. They would talk when he was awake. At night she would lay on the floor by the fire.

He woke finally he felt like a human again. He saw her sleeping by the fire, her body cover by a then quit and night gown. He couldn't stand to see her laying on the floor while he was in a bed. He went over and gently picked her up and laid her in the bed. Her hand fell and grazed his man hood trough his pants. She must of changed his clothes during the time he was passed out. he couldn't stand it anymore he had to have her. He knelt down and pushed her hair back and kissed her. Her lips so soft. She kissed him back. He sighed he could do it now he would feel horrible after.

June woke up the next morning in the bed alone again. She thought for a moment that the man she had found was a dream, but the kiss seemed so real. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and saw him laying there by the fire. His chest bare wearing on trousers she could see the large bulge in his pants. She had seen his man hood when she was taking his wet clothes off the first night. Even soft it was quite large and hung half way to his knees. She wanted so bad to touch it then but controlled her self. His chest was wide but quite muscular. His arms bulged with muscle. He would be leaving when he was better she would miss having him around June had grew close to him. She quickly grabbed her clothes and opened the basement door to change. Can some one fall in love so soon.

Kyle watched her climb into the basement with her clothes. Did she know what he done to him with every move she made? He looked down he was rock hard he tried adjusting it but it was no use. He saw his clothes on a shelf and we to get them. His wool pants was looser on him. He was just about to put his sly blue pants on when he heard the door shut. Kyle looked and there she was half dressed as well she must of forgot something. "I'm so sorry" June said turning away. Kyle man hood was rock hard he could not help his self.

June felt hands on her waist. How could she be so stupid to forget her blouse. There she was in her under clothes and corset. June's heart beat faster and faster as if it was going to come out of her chest. That's when she felt his lips on her neck. June's moans Gave her away. Hands began loosing the corset strings. And she turned around to face him. His lips was on hers before she could think. She could stand it anymore June needed him.

Kyle's hands made quick work of her corset as he kissed her. Their lips intertwine together and her moans driving him crazy. He lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her to the bed. Laying her down on her back, he gently lift her chmies over her head. Her breasts large and perky came into his view. Kyle began to suck on one as if he was going to die if he didn't. His rough hands Ran down her smooth soft stomach to he pulled her drawers off. She had shaved herself completely smooth like Little girl. Kyle's hand slid between her legs to feel her, she was soaking wet already. He played gently with her clit before sliding a single finger I to her.

June closed her eyes as she felt his finger slip into her. Her body needed to be touched again. She felt his hands glide over her body. Then she felt him get into the bed. Kyle kissed her deeply as he used one hand to move the head of his man hood to the warm wet entry of her body. "You ready? He asked with concern in his eyes. All she could do was kiss him. Then she felt it he entered her slowly , he was so big she felt like she was going to be torn in two.

Kyle gasped as he entered her, her body so warm and tight. It took all he had not to release everything right then. He ran his down her hips but he could not stop kissing her as he made slow love to her. He didn't want to hurt her. Her breasts felt perfect in his hands. Her nipples hard but soft.

June's orgasm was building as Kyle began speeding up. They never stop kissing. No words was exchanged they just knew what the other needed. Her hands roamed his back feeling the muscles under his skin move. She was on the edge of orgasming. When slammed into her hard and groaned hard as he shot rope after rope of his seed into her waiting and wanting body.

Kyle felt June's body jerk as she orgasmed as he shot into her. He was completely drained as he pulled his limp manhood out of her and laid beside her. It was right then holding her naked body next to him. He knew he had to marry her when the time was right.