Surprise Meeting

Story Info
Young woman finds herself helpless after work.
1.8k words
4.37
32.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking to my car dressed in my work clothes. Nothing special really, just jeans that hugged in all the right places, a form fitted black collared shirt and my hair up in a ponytail. It was ten-thirty, another frustrating late close, and I'd taken my time getting to my car so I was the last in the parking lot.

As I reached into my purse and grab my keys, suddenly a man pressed me up against my car a bit roughly.

My eyes widened as I dropped my purse and keys, my heart racing as I heard a sexy whisper in my ear. "I've been waiting for you, slut."

The whisper into my sensitive ear triggered a sensual response as my body quivered slightly and I grew still; thinking that I should run or scream for help, something! But there was something inside me that kept me from doing so.

"W-what do you want?" I ask shakily, feeling the man press up against me more tightly.

As he did I felt his hips press into my ass, making me gasp quietly as I felt his hard cock pressing through his pants. "I want to fuck you, Slut." he whispered. "I was watching you tease all the men today while you were working you little whore. I bet you do that every day, don't you?"

I blush when i heard his accusation. "I-I wasn't...I don't-"

He brought both of his hands to my hips and pulled me hard into his throbbing erection. "How do you explain this then?" He asked menacingly.

I couldn't help but hide a soft sigh of pleasure as I felt the man's erection press firmly into my ass, noticing how large he was. And against my will I felt my pussy moisten with the thought of what it might feel like deep inside me.

I felt the mysterious stranger grind his hips roughly against me while he took my earlobe between his teeth, nibbling, sucking, and teasing one of my most sensitive areas with his skilled tongue. "Yes, I know all about you, you little slut. Your sensitive areas, how you enjoy teasing cocks...and how you're imagining mine impaling your pussy this very second, aren't you?" He growled into my ear.

I go to open my mouth in protest, when suddenly he grabs my wrists firmly and pulls me around to the front of the car. Before I can utter a sound of protest, I feel my shirt being ripped off over my head quickly and my bra unhooked and tossed a few feet away just as quickly. I gasp loudly feeling the cool breeze on my bare breasts, making the nipples harden and ache for attention.

The man turned me around, still holding my hands behind me, kissing me hard on the mouth before he leans down and licks each of my nipples, and then enjoys my reaction as a breeze blows by and makes me gasp. A delightful shudder spreading through my body. And it's like he knows they ache for attention now more than ever, but he grins down at me knowingly before turning me around again, pulling me back up against his throbbing hard cock, one arm snaked around my tummy.

"How bad do you want me, Slut?" he growls with a grin.

I blush at how I'm reacting to this stranger and I feel embarrassed. "I-I don't." I lie. "Please let me go." I beg half heartedly.

He reaches up with his other hand and pinches both of my aching nipples, making me gasp and whimper. The sensations traveling strait down to my pussy, making my clit pulsate. "Don't lie to me, Slut!" he growls before pushes my upper body down onto the hood of my car roughly so that my ass sticks out in the perfect way for him.

I almost shriek as the cold metal comes in contact with my skin and he pinned my wrists together behind my back with one hand, the other reaching down and unbuttoning my jeans, pulling the zipper down.

My eyes widen and I clamp my legs together in a feeble attempt to stop hi, but the jeans are quickly shoved down around my ankles, exposing my bare ass to the cool air and I hear the stranger moan before clicking his tongue at me.

"Such a naughty little whore, not wearing any panties to work."

I blush and though my legs aren't spread very far apart and he can't yet see how wet I've grown, he can smell the unmistakable scent of my arousal.

"Spread your legs." He orders, but I lay there embarrassed and unmoving.

Then I feel a sudden sharp smack land firmly on my exposed ass. I whimper and jerk my body away, trying to hide a moan. "Spread your legs!" he says with more authority in his voice. But I stay continue to stay still, half standing, half sprawled out over the hood of my car. Then I feel another sharp spank to my ass and I gasp, having to step out of my jeans to spread my legs.

I hear a loud moan as my hands are let go and I try to stand up right away. Then, I feel another spank, but this one lies squarely on my exposed pussy, making me whimper and my upper body falls back against the hood of my car.

"You stay right where I've put you." He demands, and then looks down to his hand and can see the wetness from my pussy on his palm. He brings it to his nose, inhaling the musky scent of my sex, moaning softly before slapping me hard on the ass again, groping and squeezing it roughly. "You feel that wetness on my hand you little whore? Do you feel how aroused and excited you are to be fucked late at night by a stranger against your will in your work parking lot?"

I blush at his words, feeling so exposed and the thought only made me more wet than before as I felt his gaze on my naked body. Hearing him moan as I lay there exposed and wet, bent over my car for anyone to see what a slut I really am.

I hear the zipper to the mans pants and I fell my heart skip a beat as I wait to feel his hard cock pressed up against me. But he instead teases and tortures my pussy with his fingertips. Rubbing slowly along the wet slit, pinching my aching clit, enjoying my whimpers. Then i can't help but moan loudly as I feel the swollen head of his cock rub up and down along the clit, occasionally brushing against my throbbing clit.

"Tell me what you need you dirty little slut. Tell me how badly you need this hard throbbing cock filling you up." He whispers to me.

When I didn't answer I felt three hard spanks on my ass and then two more on my exposed wet pussy. I cry out, though not in pain, and I blush as I hear myself say "God, I need your cock!" almost pleadingly.

The man moans approvingly, "Mmmm, that's right, tell me what a huge slut your are, naked and bent over your car for anyone to see."

When I didn't answer right away I felt him press his body up against mine, growling into my ear and biting my sensitive neck as he pinches my clit hard once again, this time not letting go.

I cry out, louder this time, whimpering with need. "Ohhhh! I'm such a slut!" I whimper. "Please!" I say pleadingly.

And I feel him stand up and a moment later I his hard cock is being thrust roughly into my dripping wet pussy, making me collapse completely against the car as I'm impaled with all ten inches of his hard member, balls deep into my pussy.

Moaning and whimpering needily I feel the stranger begin to thrust hard into me. The force of his thrusts rocking the car back and forth, telling me what a needy dirty little slut I am as he slaps my ass hard, watching the skin redden and ripple with each spank.

I lose any thought i might have had about not wanting him to fuck me and suddenly I'm fucking back into his large cock as he thrusts forward, panting heavily as I lay bent over my car.

Then I feel two of his fingers force themselves into my tight asshole, making my eyes wide as I cry out in pleasure, my pussy clamping tight around his hard cock as my orgasm tears through my body. And he can feel my ass squeeze his fingers until I lay still atop the hood of my car, panting as I can feel my whole body tingling. The chilly night air only making it worse, but he isn't through with me yet.

I jerk my body suddenly as he reaches down and pinches my clit, continuing to fuck my pussy relentlessly, my cum covering his thick meaty cock, running down over his balls. I try to escape the overload of sensations but that only makes him tease and torture my clit more relentlessly. And he spanks my ass hard, which pushes me down onto the hood with more force, pressing my breasts more firmly into the cold metal as he continues to fuck me.

Abruptly, I feel his rock hard erection slip from my pussy, and his fingers leave my ass. And for one short moment, I feel suddenly empty and a little disappointed that it has ended already...But the feeling doesn't last long as I shortly feel him force all ten inches of his thick cock all the way into my asshole, until I feel his pelvis slam against my body roughly.

My eyes widen and tears sting my eyes as the amazing girth of his cock stretches open my tight ass, instantly triggering another orgasm.

I hear him grunt as he thrusts into my ass, the already tight feeling doubling as my ass squeezes his cock tight, driving him closer to his own orgasm as he spanks my ass and fucks me hard from behind. His hard thrusts sending me through a series of orgasms as his cock impales my ass over and over again until I feel him start to cum deep into my ass, shoving his cock balls deep. And he reaches forward, grasping my hair firmly in his hand, pulling me up off the hood of my car, making me arch my back, whimpering and gasping and moaning in pleasure as he releases his seed; grunting and moaning before he quickly starts to pull out. Thick ropes of his hot cum coating my gaping asshole from his intrusion, then all over my ass and down to my pussy, leaving me covered in his thick cum as he releases his hold on my hair and lets me fall back onto the hood of my car.

Both of us panting and tingling pleasure, he leans down and whispers into my sensitive ears. "My girl is such a hot little slut for her master."

And my eyes widen as the realization floods through me that this was no stranger at all!