Surprise Meeting

Story Info
Couple unexpectedly run into her old boyfriend, again.
2.4k words
3.45
32.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

I had three-day business trip scheduled down to Miami. The afternoon before I was to leave, Kim asked if she could go with me since she didn't have anything urgent going on. I thought it would be great to have her with me so we could go out in the evening for dinner and see some sights. During the day Kim worked on her tan by the pool while I did my work thing. Fortunately my days ended early so we got to spend some time together. We spent the two previous evenings at some nice local places for dinner and drinks. On our last night we went to South Beach for a while where we had dinner and took in the sights of the interesting people there. It was about 10:15 pm and we decided we'd go back to the hotel and get a good night's sleep since we were leaving in the morning.

As we made the 20 minute drive back to the hotel Kim started teasing me by telling me the alcohol was making her horny and we may not get to sleep right away. As I drove she was rubbing her thighs and pussy telling me she could feel she was getting wet and wanted me to hurry up and get to the hotel. I was certainly in the mood for a little action. I picked up the speed and before we knew it we were pulling into the hotel parking lot.

As we made our way to the hotel entrance I noticed a man off to the side of the main entrance talking on a cell phone. As we got closer, Kim said "That's Tony."

I said "Tony who?"

Kim said "You know, Tony my old boyfriend from Virginia."

I said "Oh, that Tony."

Kim called out to Tony. After a few seconds, he recognized us and waived as he talked on the phone. When we were about 20 feet away he hung up. We exchanged pleasantries, he and Kim hugged, and we shook hands. It turns out he was here at a conference and had been in the hotel all week.

I quickly started thinking about the time the three of us met in Virginia (told in the previous story Business Trip Leads to Pleasure). Since Kim was already horny and we'd already been with Tony, I knew the odds were great that the three of us would end up naked real soon.

We talked for a few minutes and I invited Tony to our room for a nightcap.

Tony accepted, but said that he had to go to his room first.

I gave him our room number and we all got in the elevator. Tony got off on the 4th floor and said he would see us in a few minutes.

As the elevator doors closed, I turned to Kim and wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. My hands went straight for her ass where caressed her cheeks. She moaned as I squeezed her cheeks. I broke the kiss and asked if she up for two dicks tonight.

She said "I've had a few drinks and I am ready for anything."

Once we got to our room Kim went to pee and changed into a pair of more comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. I made drinks for the three of us and handed Kim hers. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. It was pretty easy to see her nice large breasts swaying under the t-shirt.

There was a knock on the door and Kim looked through the peep hole and said "It's Tony."

She let him in and gave him another hug and kiss on the cheek. I handed him a drink and told him to have a seat. He sat on a single chair while Kim and I sat on the sofa to his left. I told him we had just got back from South Beach where we had dinner and a few drinks.

He said he also just got in from dinner and drinks with some people from the conference.

Kim got up to freshen her drink and said "We didn't drink much while we were out, but we had enough."

I said "Enough to make her horny, you probably know how she gets when she drinks."

Tony said with a smile "Yes, I remember."

Kim said "I can't help it, that's what alcohol does to me."

I said "We I appreciate it."

Kim sat down next to me and I put my arm around her. I noticed her nipples were hard and pressing against her t-shirt and asked her if she was cold.

She said "No, why."

I said "Oh, it just looks that way" as I was looking at her chest.

She gave an elbow to the ribs, causing my drink to spill a little on her shirt.

All she said was "Great, thanks."

I told her that Tony and I like wet t-shirts.

Kim got up and toweled off the wetness on her shirt. I got up and offered to help. I did more of a massage of her breasts than try to dry her off.

She said "Stop."

I gave her a kiss and said "Just take the shirt off, your horny, you got me horny and I am sure Tony would like to see your tits again."

Tony nodded his head in approval.

Kim said "You guys" and lifted the shirt up and over her head and threw it on the floor. She said "Are you happy now?"

I said "We are getting there."

I kissed her and caressed her breasts. She kissed back and moaned. My hand slipped down to rub her pussy through her shorts. This caused another moan as she pushed her pelvis into my hand. Mike was still sitting in the chair watching us as he sipped on his drink. I looked at him and asked if he wanted to help because she was going to be too much for me tonight.

He smiled and said "Definitely."

I said "Let's go into the bedroom."

The three of us went towards the bedroom disrobing along the way, leaving a trail of clothes through the suite. As Kim got to the bed she sat down on it facing Tony and me. I told her that she has had me hot for the past hour and I needed to fuck her. I told her to lie back with her butt at the edge of the bed and lift her legs. She did as I asked. I moved up to her, took her ankles in my hands and pushed her knees back towards her chest with her feet slightly upwards. With her legs together I could see her glistening slit and her rosebud. I held her ankles with one hand and guided my dick towards her closed pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick were I saw her wetness. I pushed my cock into her. There was no resistance, as she was well lubricated and she felt very warm inside. I now held her ankles with both hands and slowly stroked my dick in and out of her. I then spread her legs wide and began to thrust fast and hard. Kim was going uh, uh, uh, uh as I thrust into her pussy. I was horny as hell and just wanted to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. The feeling of being inside of her, the visual of tits bouncing, and her sounds were going to bring me off soon. I looked over at Tony and he was stroking his big cock as he watched us.

I withdrew from Kim and told her stand up. I took her to the side of the bed and positioned her so that she was near the corner of the bed. I told her bend over and lay on the bed with her feet on the floor and at an angle so she could suck Tony's cock as I fucked her from behind. As she lay on her stomach, I spread her legs and moved in behind her. My dick quickly found its way into her. As I entered her, Tony brought his cock to her mouth. She grabbed it and greedily took it into her mouth and began sucking him. He quickly started moaning. I started fucking Kim hard and fast, with one purpose, to empty my balls into her pussy. I was so horny I just wanted to cum. As I fucked her she just kept grunting as she was trying to suck Tony's cock. She was having a hard time keeping him in her mouth as I pounded her. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar sensation. I said "I'm cumming!" and began shooting my load into her. It felt like my whole being was being passed through my dick into her pussy. It felt so damn good to cum I thought I was going to collapse. I withdrew from her and fell onto the bed lying on my back to recover. I was in a state of euphoria I had forgotten about Tony and Kim.

After a minute or so I came back to my senses. When I did I felt the bed moving. I looked over and I saw Kim on her back with Tony between her legs that were wrapped around his back. He was fucking the shit out of her with his big cock. He was really pounding her good. As he thrust into her she kept letting out loud uh, uh, uh, uhs. He just kept slamming his dick into her pussy like a fucking machine. I'd never seen anything like this, not even in the porn movies.

As Tony pummeled her pussy, Kim managed to get out a T-o-o-o-o-n-y-y-y-y k-e-e-e-p f-u-u-u-cking-ing-ing me-e-e-e, as he drilled her. A few seconds later she let out a long deep groan as she was cumming on his dick.

As Tony began to cum, he said "Ooooh, I'm cumming" as he kept up the pace as he came in my wife.

As I watched the two of them fuck, I got hard again and had been unknowingly stroking myself. Tony and Kim were both panting, trying to catch their breath. They were both sweaty and Kim's expression was of one that she was in total bliss from the sex.

I told Kim I needed some more. She didn't respond as I guess she was in her own euphoria. Tony lifted himself off of Kim as I got up to get in position between her legs again. I looked down at my target. Her pussy was a gapping opening from Tony's thick cock. The cum from both of our loads had run down her ass crack and made a big wet spot on the bed spread, smeared all around her crotch and was still oozing from her hole. What a lovely mess it was down there.

I asked Kim if she was ready for me.

She said "Come on baby, get inside of me."

I moved between her legs and put my dick in. She was very loose, as I am not as thick as Tony, and oh so slippery. As I began to pump my cock into her I began to suck one of her nipples. She rubbed the back of my head as I sucked her nipple. I wasn't getting much friction down there since she was stretched out and slick with cum. I moved my head up next to hers. I told her I wasn't getting enough feeling in her because she was stretched out.

She said "Put it in my ass then."

I sat back and lifted her legs up and spread them so I could see her beautiful little asshole winking at me. It was covered with cum. I lubed my finger with cum from her pussy and then put my finger in her asshole. It slid in with ease. I knew she was ready for my dick. I put the head against her opening and slowly applied pressure until her sphincter gave way and I easily slid into her ass. I held still for a moment to make sure she was OK with the penetration. I slowly pushed in until I was all the way in. Her ass was so tight. I began to slowly move back and forth in her. The look on her face said that she was enjoying it. She reached for Tony's cock and brought it to her mouth. He was already hard again, he must have gotten that way from watching us. The look of Kim sucking Tony's cock while I was fucking her ass was incredible. She looked like she was on a mission to make him cum. She was working hard on his dick, sucking and stroking with her hand. As I hit bottom with each stroke, she let out a little whimper muffled by Tony's cock. I looked down at her well used pussy as I fucked her ass. Her pussy was still gaped open and her lips were lying to each side of her pussy.

Tony said "Here it cums" and pulled himself from her mouth and started stroking his cock until he came. He aimed his dick at Kim's tits and shot about six heavy streams of cum on her tits.

As I started fucking her faster, she began rubbing her clit at a furious pace. In no time she was cumming. I could feel the contractions of her ass squeezing my dick. This was just the thing I needed to make me cum. The feeling of sliding in and out of her tight asshole combined with the contractions coaxed the load of cum out of my dick into her ass. After my spasms finished I pulled out of her and lay by her side.

Tony said that he had better be going. We said out goodbye from the bed and said we enjoyed it.

After Tony left, Kim rolled on top of me and gave be a big kiss and hugged me and thanked me for a wonderful night. Just them I realized that the load Tony had just left on her tits was now on my chest and I told her that she was getting cum all over me.

She laughed and said "You were complaining when Tony's cum was all over your dick."

I said "Let's go take a shower."

We cleaned up and fell asleep holding each other.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers