Surprise of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers

A look of fear mixed with lust flickered across her face, and I felt her legs move apart, ever so slightly. Not allowing myself to consider the consequences, I slipped one finger between the outer lips of her labia, and gasped as I realized that she was dripping wet. Juicy as a ripe peach was the phrase that crossed my mind.

I forced my finger on in, adding a second one, and somewhere, far away, I heard the sound of a young girl moaning. I drew her to me and stripped the tee shirt off of her ripe body. My eyes feasted on the smooth, freckled skin, the large nipples so pale on her soft young breasts.

I leaned forward and sucked the left one into my mouth, no longer very gentle. She moaned more loudly. "Oh, Daddy! Yes!" The words rang in my ears as both an agony and an ecstasy.

Moving to the right one, I nibbled it for a moment and then swirled my tongue around the perfection of its nipple as well. I pulled her down next to me on the bed and slipped onto my knees on the floor, wordlessly, gently pushing her knees apart, getting my first good view of her juicy little pussy. So wet, so pink, so delicious.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue up it, starting at the bottom of the parted lips and continuing until I reached her clit, which was throbbing and standing out already. As she moaned and thrashed on the bed, I sucked and licked harder and faster, savoring the delicious nectar.

I heard her peak and felt her soak my face with her juices as she exploded, squealing at the top of her voice. Good thing we're not living in an apartment, I thought absently.

Finally I shrugged off my last remaining inhibition. Standing up quickly, I shoved my shorts and underwear down and stepped out of them, peeling my shirt off and tossing it to one side. Stefani's eyes were huge as I crawled up between her outspread legs. My cock was achingly erect, pointing the way to paradise. As the swollen head came in contact with Stef's swollen pussy lips, I groaned and looked into her eyes. Her huge green eyes stared up at me and she nodded her head almost imperceptibly.

"Honey?" I whispered.

"What, daddy?"

"Is this your first time?"

She nodded, looking elated and frightened simultaneously.

I licked my dry lips and thrust my hips forward, my cock sliding inside her like a piston in a cylinder, like it was made to be there. There was the slightest resistance as I felt her hymen give way — she grimaced slightly, then took a deep breath and wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me further into her.

"Oh, god," I whispered into her ear.

"Mmm, Daddy," she replied. "I've been waiting for this for so long."

I raised my head slightly and looked at her, our eyes two inches apart. "Really?"

"Yes, Daddy," she growled. "Now would you please fuck your little girl?"

That was all I needed to hear. I thrust into her as far as it would go — I was, as they say, balls-deep in this hot red-haired teenage pussy. "Oh, fuck," I moaned. It was incredible.

I began to thrust in and out, no longer concerned with being careful about hurting her. She was as wet as an overripe melon, her woman-flesh a hot pink around my swollen purple cock. I looked down, watching myself slide in and out, getting more excited as I went. I knew this wasn't going to last very long.

She was insane now, tossing her head back and forth, her arms gripping my shoulders as I drilled into her, her moaning filling the room. "Oh, GOD! FUCK ME, Daddy! It's SO GOOD!"

Hearing my once-innocent darling using such lewd language was too much for me. I felt the glowing, metallic sensation of my orgasm begin to build from underneath my heavy balls, beginning to travel up in an arc, slowly climbing the hill from the bottom of my pelvis to where it would explode through my prick.

I continued to slam into her, my ball sack slapping her tight young ass, as the sensation continued to build. I knew I was nearly there. Meanwhile, she grabbed my head in her hands and kissed me hard, her tongue probing for mine.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiit, Daddy, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed into my mouth, and that was enough to push me over the edge. My orgasm thundered over me like a tsunami, like a nuclear explosion that obliterated every thought in my mind as I felt the white-hot jet of my sperm shoot into my daughter's tight pink cunt, mixing with her womanly juices there. She was no mere girl. Not any more.

I held her in my arms for a few minutes, then rolled over onto my back, pulling her on top of me. I felt my softening prick slide out of her, then felt a large glop of my stuff drip onto my leg.

My god, what did I just do?

I lay there for several minutes in silence, thoughts racing through my mind. I had molested — no, more like raped my daughter. Yes, she'd asked for it, but that wouldn't matter when the law got a hold of me. I'd be spending many years behind bars, and what's more, I deserved it.

About that time, she raised her head sleepily and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy," she murmured. "That was wonderful. You made me so happy, and it felt soooo good." I was speechless once again... what did she expect me to say?

She snuggled up to me. "I want your cock inside me every night for the rest of my life."

...To be continued.

Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers
12