Surprise Party

Story Info
He is the guest of honor at a special party.
2.4k words
4.1
27.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever attempt at writing a story. It is based on a fantasy I've had for a long time. Please let me know what you think.

******************************************

I waited anxiously in the room, wearing nothing but my boxers, trying not to get too excited. I had no idea what Diana had planned, only that it was a big surprise and I was to wait in the room until she came to get me. A few times I thought I heard voices downstairs, but the tv was loud and I assumed she was just watching a show, enjoying making me wait.

I met Diana a few months earlier at work. She was about 5'2", around 100 pounds, and although she seemed very shy, I had the feeling there was something else lurking inside. It was obvious she had a killer body and she really knew how to show off her tight ass and large, firm tits, but she always dressed professionally in the office. It was the look of raw sexuality hidden underneath the professional exterior which drove me crazy. It took a while for me to get up the nerve to talk to her, but once I did, we hit it off immediately.

I never realized that I had a submissive side, but right from the start, I knew things would be different with her. Sex with Diana was better than I ever dreamed it would be. As time went on, she grew more and more aggressive; at first asking me to do things, then telling me what she wanted, then later demanding it. I found myself getting more and more turned on the more aggressive she got. After a few months, I was her plaything; ready and willing to do anything she wanted.

I loved when she would grab me by the back of the head and grind her pussy in my face. The best was when she would sit on my face, facing my feet, and grind her juicy pussy all over me, then demand I lick her tight little asshole clean. I loved burying my face in her ass and sliding my tongue deep inside as she smothered me with her body.

Her blowjobs were incredible. The way she would tickle my ass while sucking my cock felt amazing, and eventually she progressed to using a full size, realistic looking dildo while blowing me. I never thought that would be something I'd enjoy, but when she did it, it drove me absolutely crazy, especially when she would tell me how great my ass looked getting reamed by that big cock. Sometimes, she would even make me suck it for her as she told me how much it looked like I enjoyed being a cocksucker.

All these images went through my mind that night as I waited for her to come get me. Finally, I heard the sound of high heels in the hallway. The door opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Diana stood in the doorway wearing black thigh high boots, a leather g-string, and a leather bustier. She was wearing black gloves up to her elbows, and had her long blond hair pulled back tight in a ponytail. Dark eyeliner and red lipstick completed the look. My already wobbly knees grew weaker when she pulled a leather collar and leash from behind her back and put it on me. Without a word, she tugged on the chain and led me downstairs. I still had no idea what was going on; I only knew that I would do anything she wanted.

At the foot of the steps, Diana stopped and pulled a blindfold from the table and put it on me. I thought I heard hushed voices, but still wasn't sure where they were coming from. With another tug on the leash, Diana led me around the corner into the large living room.

As we entered the room, I heard a few gasps and some giggles. I immediately knew the voices weren't from the tv, but instead from some unknown number of people staring at me.

Diana turned to me and said, "As you may have guessed by now, we're having a little party tonight, and you're the guest of honor. You are to do what I say, when I say it, with no argument. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said immediately. We had never done any roleplaying like this and I had never called her Mistress before, but it just seemed natural at the time.

"There are a number of people here tonight. Some of them are friends of mine, whom you've never met. Others may very well be people you've met before. You may even work with some of them every day. They're all here for one reason, and one reason only. To help me use you in whatever way we see fit. Now, as this is my party, I will make the first command: Strip, Bitch!"

So many things were going through my head at this point I couldn't even begin to sort it all out. I was shamed, humiliated, and excited beyond belief. I did the only thing I could possibly do: I immediately pulled my boxers off and stood there, embarrassed as hell, but loving it. There was all sorts of laughing, and joking and voices I vaguely recognized, but couldn't quite figure out. I wanted desperately to cover myself with my hands, but I knew my Mistress wouldn't be happy and it was more important to please her, so I merely stood there wondering what would happen next; my face burning in shame.

I didn't need to wait long. Mistress Diana stood right next to me, and with her left hand grabbed my throbbing cock and immediately began stroking it. Her right hand was rubbing all over, caressing my ass. The fingers felt slippery, but I didn't know why. I was ready to explode at her first touch, but I knew that's not what she had in mind. My hips started thrusting involuntarily as Diana stroked harder and faster. I was just about to lose it when Diana whispered in my ear, "Don't even fucking THINK about cumming, Bitch, before I give permission."

As she jerked my cock to the laughter and catcalls of everyone in the room, she again warned me not to cum. I was just starting to control myself and come down a bit from the pleasure she was giving me, when I suddenly felt the lubed up finger of her right hand slide deep into my ass. I lost all control and shot my load all over the floor. There were cheers and applause from the audience, but Diana was not happy.

"God Damn It, Bitch! I told you not to cum!", she yelled at me as I hung my head in shame. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted to please her and how much it hurt to have her angry at me.

"Since you refuse to follow my directions, let's see if you can follow anyone else's. Who wants to see if they can get this Bitch to follow directions?"

There was a nervous silence in the room for a minute or two, then someone who sounded kind of like one of the secretaries at the office said, "Well, if no one else is going to step up, I will. My husband hasn't licked this pussy in ages. Come on over here, Bitch, and let's see what you can do."

With the laughter burning in my ears, Diana pushed me down on my hands and knees, then pulled on the leash and led me to the vaguely familiar voice. She purposely led me right through the load of cum I had shot on the floor, and there was even more laughter as I put my hand right in the puddle.

As I was led to the chair where the voice came from, I heard the sound of her skirt and panties being removed. I then felt Diana's hand pushing my face directly into the unknown cunt. As I ran my tongue over her already slick pussy, she let out a gasp and moan. It suddenly clicked, and I knew she was the secretary of one of the top managers in the office. She was an older woman and not at all attractive to me. In fact, I always found her extremely annoying and had told Diana this before. Knowing that this was probably exactly why she was invited somehow made it even more exciting to me. I licked with abandon and she came like a wild woman. My face was covered in her pussy juice. Once again the crowd applauded. I was so proud as Diana told me I did a good job. I even leaned in again and gave the now sopping wet pussy a quick kiss.

A different voice I didn't recognize then called out saying, "Anyone can lick pussy. I want this bitch's tongue up my ass."

Without waiting for Diana to lead me, I crawled over to the sound of the voice. She said, "Ok baby, let's see what you've got. I want to feel that tongue slide deep in Mama's ass."

With that, I buried my face into her ass. She was kneeling face down on the floor, and grinding her ass in my face. I had to fight to keep my tongue inside her, but I loved every minute of it. The crowd was cheering both of us on she furiously fingered her clit while I tongued her ass. She came harder than the first woman. I planted another kiss directly on her asshole and waited for my next command.

For I don't know how long after that I serviced every woman in the room at least once, sometimes more. There must have been at least 10 of them, some voices I recognized, others I didn't. It didn't matter, though, I serviced them all. I ate pussy, licked ass, sucked tits, whatever they wanted. I was in heaven. Finally, Diana asked if all the woman had had enough. There were various grunts of approval and I thought the night was over. I was still on my hands and knees from the last round of ass licking when Diana said, "Ok, is there anyone else who could use some attention?"

I was confused since she had already asked all the women, but then a deeper voice from the side of the room said, "I think it's my turn to try out this Bitch."

I had no idea there was a man in the room. He must have purposely kept quiet so he wouldn't ruin Diana's surprise. My entire body must have flushed bright red because Diana said loudly so everyone could hear, "Don't look so surprised, Bitch, it's not like you haven't sucked a fake cock before or taken one in the ass. I can see you want it."

And she was right. I couldn't hide the fact that my cock was suddenly hard as a rock. I had always enjoyed her using the dildo on me, and I had secretly fantasized about what it would be like to suck a real cock, and now was my chance. And I was about to do it in front of a bunch of strangers as well as people I would be seeing at work on Monday.

I felt the unknown man walk up in front of me and heard him removing his clothes. He must have been huge as there were some gasps and more clapping as he whipped out his cock. Diana pulled back on the leash, lifting my head, and I could suddenly smell the scent emanating off of his hard dick. He rubbed it all over my face before I could get my mouth on it. I must have looked like a dirty little cocksucking whore as I desperately tried to reach it with my mouth. Finally, he slid it into my mouth and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. I choked and gagged a few times, but the feeling of that big dick in my mouth was incredible.

After a few minutes of this, Diana suddenly said, "And now for the main event!"

The man suddenly pulled out, rolled me onto my back, lifted my legs up and positioned the head of his cock right against my waiting asshole. Diana smeared some lube on the opening, then I felt him press against me.

"Just put the tip in, stud, I want him to savor every sensation," Diana ordered.

I can't describe how it felt to have the head of that huge dick inside me. Then Diane told him to slowly slide all the way in. It hurt like hell and I had to make him wait for a minute or two before I could go on, but then he started fucking my ass whether I was ready or not. As he picked up the pace, I started moaning like a little slut.

Diana hissed at me, "Look at you, you little fucking whore, taking that cock up your ass! Wait until everyone at work hears about you getting that tight little asshole reamed in front of all these people! And look how much you enjoy that big cock in your ass. I hope you like. I know I did!"

With that, I couldn't help myself. My hand went to my own, much smaller dick, and jerked it like a madman. In no time at all, I shot another load all over my chest. At the same time, the faceless man fucking the shit out of me pulled out of my ass and dumped his hot cum all over my face. The women went crazy with applause as I greedily licked up every ounce I could. I was now officially a cocksucking, cumeating whore. And I loved it.

Finally, the party started breaking up. I lay there exhausted as everyone started filing out, thanking Diana for a great party. There was a lot of "See you at the office, Bitch" comments from the ladies, but I have no idea how many of them actually worked with me. The unknown man then came up and whispered in my ear, "I'll be stopping by your office on Monday to discuss my raise, Bitch. Don't even think about saying No."

With that, everyone was gone and I was alone with Diana. She smiled at me and asked if I enjoyed the party.

"More than you can possibly imagine."

"Good", she said, "just wait 'til next week."